Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2009 3:10 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
---------------------------------------
Crazy episode! I have calmed down. The beginning was good with that masked girl on the motorcycle and Naotaka calling Natsume to escape. That chase was great with everyone being on Vivian with Mahiwa. The sudden ambush of not only masked motorcycle girl but ice phoenix (it looked really big this time) and sudden rescue by Naotaka's Machina was good too (liked it a lot). Natsume's home blowing up and Rika's appearance was another nice thing. It's when Natsume/Takatsuki/Misao were in the Church that all became chaotic...all! First of all Naotaka appears but from what I understood (I am very limited in my Japanese free self-study) he is not Naotaka and I think he even said that Naotaka is really dead....O_O what is going on? Hope subs might clear all this up but maybe next episode might only. This for illustrative purpose:
All this is confusing.
BTW DeathfireD was right in episode 4 about his comment. This episode proves it more but I am not sure about the two Misaos and Takatsukis
DeathfireD said:
So Tomo has died and been brought back to life before...interesting. I still have doubts that Tomo's brother is really his "brother". The OP shows a grown up looking Tomo (his brother) standing next to the current Tomo, but even before that they show two Misaos and two Kanades. I think the two worlds collided and the older Tomo has been pretending to be Tomo's brother...

tsubasalover said:

Thanks again this helped a lot too.
francismeunierNov 5, 2009 11:02 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 5, 2009 5:18 AM

Nov 2007
Where did you watch it? The place where I originally watch is not working anymore, so I haven't watch it.

Reporting about his brother's grave, but he called Tomo to escape because a woman attacked Tomo suddenly.

Escaping and ... what's that guy's name with Vivian... came and everyone got onto Vivian.

Vivian flew but that woman still follows them. She finally caught Vivian's tail.

Climbing the wall with motorcycle?? WOW!

They've trapped outside the factory with ice. Icy bird and a girl when escaping from the island. Hiwako Torihiwa is her name. She called Tomo with sama and the icy sword appeared. Also that woman who was chasing them reappeared.

Suddenly something from behind Tomo's side appeared and a Asura Machina that Misao recognized appeared. Hagane, she said. Misao then went into the space and Hagane caught them. They were brought back to Tomo's place. It got crashed!

At Rika's house, they were watching the news of explosion and even Tomo was there!

Shuri asked Rika for protecting Ania. Rika told Tomo to sleep at the church for now because he's in danger.

Misao and Takatsuki, of course, are with Tomo. Takatsuki offered blanket, and a talk. Tomo offered to get in with him and Misao stared him badly.

Takatsuki felt nostalgic because that's where Tomo saved him. Tomo said it was Takatsuki went to save him first and Misao was controlling Kurogane. Tomo says he still cannot do anything but to be saved by two girls.

Suddenly, a shadow came in with two red dots (eyes). It was Tomo's brother, who began to complain about making Shuri a guard and creating Chemistry club, but Tomo still get involve in trouble. Tomo said he doesn't know who that guy is because he looks like Tomo but Shuri and Ania, who came in, knows. He said that the real Naotaka died while studying abroad, and that guy became Naotaka because it's easier to move. I think he said that he's Tomo from another world? (destroyed world) That means he's Tomo himself. He came using the power of Asura Machina so that he can find a way to save his world from destroying from the failure of black hole experiment by searching Tomo (the past). The memory that Tomo saw then was "Naotaka"'s.

According to "Naotaka", Asura Machina was the last hope that the human made contract with the devil. "Naotaka', too, is disappearing. The body form was a failure because Tomo died.

Misao knows about it but forgot. Misao to be a "soul" was irregular. Four years ago, it was Tomo who died instead of Misao, Misao requested him to save Tomo, so "Naotaka" used Asura Machina's power to exchange life between Misao and Tomo.

"Naotaka", then gave him a key to a place for him to hide. He then disappeared and Takatsuki is in pain and is disappearing. She gave him a medicine for her to take so that she can prevent the body to in the process of disappearing. She used too much power without making contract with Tomo.

Haruna, with a pic. of Vivian, came to catch Tomo.
tsubasaloverNov 5, 2009 6:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 5, 2009 9:39 AM
Apr 2007
Awesome revelations <3
Nov 5, 2009 10:25 AM

May 2009
when is he going to make that god damned contract?
Nov 5, 2009 11:19 AM

Oct 2009
Ok subs cleared a big chunk but even so it still incredible that such a revelation happened. Some questions I had earlier got answered but not fully:That Naotaka is also dissapearing like Christina was....what is that?---> Apparently they said that those who come from the future if they do not overwrite their own existence they have this paroxysm that Takatsuki suffers if using too much magic what I don't understand is how to overwrite? By killing the other person?

Hiwako Torishima is still a mystery but she said something about her association not being long so does it mean that these people will dissapear soon unless they stop Natsume. There is no point in talking anymore but to follow where will this lead from the ED will Misao really dissapear? One thing for sure this series has gotten 100% better and more exciting, the end with a bang is what I want to see and everyone's reaction, especially those who saw many animes. To a newcomer like me this incredibly/finally exciting. This is too long so I will organize it more and spoiler it. Oops, too much text.
rreggiebryant1 said:
like i said earlier, this series went from ok to great!

Big yes! Exactly right but I am still surprised that DeathfireD was right on track also with his comment on episode 4.
francismeunierNov 5, 2009 11:28 AM

Nov 5, 2009 11:25 AM

Feb 2008
like i said earlier, this series went from ok to great!
Nov 5, 2009 12:24 PM

Jan 2009
Awesome relevation and future - past time craziness.

I look forward to Tomo gaining demon powers (like the opening suggests)
Nov 5, 2009 1:11 PM

Aug 2009
Hiwako Torishima. She's the reason why i watch this anime. :P
There's two more hotties from the OP that haven't shown up yet. A blond and a red hair girl. :P
Nov 5, 2009 1:34 PM

Feb 2009
Wow... this was pretty damn ridiculous....
- Animation dropped from average to horrible
- yet again people just come flying in from all over the place for no apparent reasons.
- A motorbike that could overtake superman
- The big twist!!
- The revival scene was just lol
- More people popping up from nowhere (seriously how do everyone keep finding him)
- Oh Takatsuki the drama!!

They really should refrain from trying to cram in an episodes worth of drama in under 2 minutes. It doesn't work that way. On the plus side they actually explained something.
Oh yeah why the hell do each and every flashback to someones death involve an airplane crash? I mean wtf??
BillzorNov 5, 2009 1:38 PM
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Nov 5, 2009 4:17 PM

Sep 2008
Uuuuuuuuuuuuu~
Vivian is just a punching bad in the second season; I still haven't forgotten about that bruise on her head..

For some reason, it feels good to be right about his brother not being the one to have saved him at least. Takatsuki better not die on me though. =[

If all the episodes were like this, would the series be more popular?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2009 4:19 PM

Oct 2009
Billbo88 said:

I like your negative approach. I agree with parts of it but at least this episode was the most exciting so far of all. Yes?

Nov 5, 2009 6:44 PM

Apr 2009
Billbo88 said:

They really should refrain from trying to cram in an episodes worth of drama in under 2 minutes. It doesn't work that way. On the plus side they actually explained something.
Oh yeah why the hell do each and every flashback to someones death involve an airplane crash? I mean wtf??

that's because almost everybody were in that freaking plane.. of course it has to be that way.. err.. i don't care about that drama.. it's not a drama to me.. just a reminder that the contract is needed quick.. and yes.. why the hell did the animation became bad at such a very good episode..

HawthorneKitty said:

If all the episodes were like this, would the series be more popular?

yes.. it would be.. in the past, ideas are all over the place.. just because it is a semi-harem show, they shouldn't exploit all harem elements to make the plot move forward.. moderation of that is a good thing in this kind of show and they should throw out a couple more action or at least more coherent explanations on the physics of their world..
Nov 5, 2009 7:54 PM

Jun 2007
Glad to see people are actually looking at the OP in detail now haha. I was beginning to feel like I was talking to a brick wall when making posts related to it. The OP clearly shows several spoilers.

Pushing that aside for a sec and going back to what future Tomo said about wanting to take over younger Tomo's body...is there anything stopping them from doing it now? He didn't give a reason why he couldn't do it or how he failed at doing it. Is it because younger Tomo has a contract now with Misao? It almost feels like they will merge with each other at some point though. The OP clearly shows 3 Mecha behind young Tomo and future Tomo. It's most likely their Merged mecha. Whether or not the merge causes the demon Tomo we see is debatable though. I wont speculate to much on that.

And again this series is much better then the first one. Lets hope future episodes stay as good as this one.
Nov 5, 2009 9:52 PM

Apr 2009
the 3 mechas in the op are kurogane, shirogane and hagane.. no merged mechas.. the demon Tomo was able to summon with his eyes turning red would probably be his and Takatsuki's Daughter if they ever have a contract, i think.. i still wonder what that phoenix girl and that picasso masked would do for the story.. their purposes are still unknown..
Nov 5, 2009 10:13 PM

Jul 2008
so tomo's brother is actually him from another plane of existence, crazy stuff. and now their under attack from the 1st student council
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 5, 2009 11:35 PM

Sep 2009
I'm glad they are now explaining stuff...but I wish they made it easier to understand (maybe I'm just tired). This season is definitely better with the increase in plot.
Nov 6, 2009 12:21 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
Glad to see people are actually looking at the OP in detail now haha. I was beginning to feel like I was talking to a brick wall when making posts related to it. The OP clearly shows several spoilers.

Pushing that aside for a sec and going back to what future Tomo said about wanting to take over younger Tomo's body...is there anything stopping them from doing it now? He didn't give a reason why he couldn't do it or how he failed at doing it. Is it because younger Tomo has a contract now with Misao? It almost feels like they will merge with each other at some point though. The OP clearly shows 3 Mecha behind young Tomo and future Tomo. It's most likely their Merged mecha. Whether or not the merge causes the demon Tomo we see is debatable though. I wont speculate to much on that.

And again this series is much better then the first one. Lets hope future episodes stay as good as this one.

DeathfireD can you also give a opinion about the ED because it shows Misao dissapearing and did not one of the episodes show a future where future Tomo was with Misao. Maybe that part says that Misao cannot die before a certain event. Your opinion on this would be appreciated too.
argilium said:
the 3 mechas in the op are kurogane, shirogane and hagane..
Exactly! Shirogane is the one I wanted to refer to that can use space/time distorsion but Kurogane did not yet do that, is it possible for it as a Asura Crying nad BTW any possible ways future Tomo is himself a Asura Crying contractor?

Nov 6, 2009 1:15 AM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
Billbo88 said:

I like your negative approach. I agree with parts of it but at least this episode was the most exciting so far of all. Yes?

Well yeah I could agree to that, however when it comes to this show that ain't saying much...
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Nov 6, 2009 1:49 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
argilium said:
Exactly! Shirogane is the one I wanted to refer to that can use space/time distorsion but Kurogane did not yet do that, is it possible for it as a Asura Crying nad BTW any possible ways future Tomo is himself a Asura Crying contractor?

shirogane can only do space distortion.. kurogane can disrupt space/time distortion due to gravity effects (they're probably using the einsteinian concept of gravity) .. and yes.. first world tomo is probably an asura cryin with first world takatsuki as the burial doll and first world misao as contracted demon (their roles seem to be reversed in the first world).. possible proof is in the first scene in the beginning of second season and this episode's scene where first world tomo's burial doll resemble takatsuki.. although he may also not be an asura cryin but the same situation as our second world tomo..
Nov 6, 2009 2:00 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
francismeunier said:
argilium said:

shirogane can only do space distortion.. kurogane can disrupt space/time distortion due to gravity effects (they're probably using the einsteinian concept of gravity) .. and yes.. first world tomo is probably an asura cryin with first world takatsuki as the burial doll and first world misao as contracted demon (their roles seem to be reversed in the first world).. possible proof is in the first scene in the beginning of second season and this episode's scene where first world tomo's burial doll resemble takatsuki.. although he may also not be an asura cryin but the same situation as our second world tomo..

Interesting so Kurogane/Shirogane/Hagane all have the einsteinian concept of gravity. So there is role reverse, wonder what else is reversed in the other world. Thanks for your opinion.

Nov 6, 2009 7:53 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:

Interesting so Kurogane/Shirogane/Hagane all have the einsteinian concept of gravity. So there is role reverse, wonder what else is reversed in the other world. Thanks for your opinion.

no no.. only kurogane has gravity powers so that only applies to this mech.. einsteinian concept of gravity says that gravity is not a force but a distortion in space time.. that's why it can nullify and affect dimensional attacks..
Nov 6, 2009 11:40 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
francismeunier said:

no no.. only kurogane has gravity powers so that only applies to this mech.. einsteinian concept of gravity says that gravity is not a force but a distortion in space time.. that's why it can nullify and affect dimensional attacks..

Ok, science is not my strong point but logic helps in this. Are Kurogane/Shirogane/Hagane Machina with any time manipulation possibility or only Hagane because it is from the future?

Nov 6, 2009 4:07 PM

Jan 2009
Oh lol, just when I thought the animation might've been improving, we get this again =.='
Although ridiculously strong ninja-girl with a picasso mask on a super-motorcycle... lol wtf?

And the chick with the ice-bird, she gives of Chaos;Head vibes xD..
Oh well... That's all there is to that I guess..

So Naotaka was dead after all D:
Although.. a Tomoharu from the first world.. I guess that would be a sufficient explanation xD

And.. Oh I lol at how stuff gets more screwed up all the time..
First Naotaka is apparantly dead, the person they think is Naotaka is in face Tomogharu of the first world.. And he can't overwrite Tomo's existence, because Tomo was already dead, but he isn't dead now, because Misao became a Burial doll to return life to him.. Oh lawl

ALSO, What Did They DO to the animation!? D :
They obviously killed it ..
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 6, 2009 4:12 PM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
Ok, science is not my strong point but logic helps in this. Are Kurogane/Shirogane/Hagane Machina with any time manipulation possibility or only Hagane because it is from the future?

as of now, only hagane can do spacetime control.. shirogane can cut dimensions so there might be a possibility.. i don't know if kurogane can still do other stuff with the gravity control.. oh yeah.. rhodonite (kagakagari's) can use time control but only limited; you won't see it time travel since iit can't control space.. so yeah.. hagane is a cheat for an asura machina.. err.. also, try not to generalize the three everytime since they have different abilities..
argiliumNov 6, 2009 4:17 PM
Nov 6, 2009 5:06 PM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
francismeunier said:

as of now, only hagane can do spacetime control.. shirogane can cut dimensions so there might be a possibility.. i don't know if kurogane can still do other stuff with the gravity control.. oh yeah.. rhodonite (kagakagari's) can use time control but only limited; you won't see it time travel since iit can't control space.. so yeah.. hagane is a cheat for an asura machina.. err.. also, try not to generalize the three everytime since they have different abilities..

Ok thanks for the precision.

Nov 6, 2009 6:20 PM

Sep 2008
Nice episode but they really need fix the animation...

oh well so far so good... nice adaption...
Nov 6, 2009 8:07 PM

Aug 2009
I'm quite satisfied about the happenings now since they have explained almost all situations.

I had a prediction since the first episode (or the second) that Misao knew everything about what happened in the plane crash but had just forgotten it. And now, it's true.

Wow, Hagane is cool.
Yukari_HiwadaNov 6, 2009 8:14 PM
Nov 6, 2009 9:09 PM

Sep 2008
First, I'd just like to say that I just KNEW the anime was good from the beginning. :D If you take away the ecchi and fillers, the storyline's good. I just hope that they won't revert back to filleres AGAIN.

Yes, the anime would do rather well without all that harem scenes and ecchi. I'd prefer that the anime have no romance at all with how they just force Takatsuki and Tomo together. :/
Nov 6, 2009 9:09 PM

Sep 2008
Yukari_Hiwada said:
I'm quite satisfied about the happenings now since they have explained almost all situations.

I had a prediction since the first episode (or the second) that Misao knew everything about what happened in the plane crash but had just forgotten it. And now, it's true.

Wow, Hagane is cool.

Yeah, me too. I had a inkling about it since they showed her in the corner sidelines.
Nov 6, 2009 10:12 PM

Jun 2007
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:

DeathfireD can you also give a opinion about the ED because it shows Misao dissapearing and did not one of the episodes show a future where future Tomo was with Misao. Maybe that part says that Misao cannot die before a certain event. Your opinion on this would be appreciated too.

The ED just looks like a rehash of what we already know.
1) Misao walking with the machine gears all around her just signifies that she's apart of a machine.
2) The walking with Tomo signifies that she wants to continue being by his side.
3) The fading when she touches his had signifies that she likes him and wants to tell him but cant due to her current circumstances.
4) I'm not really sure what the mixed up maze signifies. I suppose it could be "the many paths" they could take.
5) The end with Misao in the capsule reminds us once again that she's still "alive" but is powering a robot.
I don't really pay much attention to the ED.

@argilium - ya they pretty much established that the future Tomo is an asura cryin and has a contract with takatsuki. They showed it in the first episode in an indirect way. Not sure about misao though. I mean it's obvious that she's future Tomo's burial doll.. but at the same time they purposively avoided showing her when they saved past Tomo's life. I'm not sure the reason since it's obvious that it is misao. Maybe they're hoping we'll be shocked?
Nov 6, 2009 10:19 PM
Apr 2009
wohh,
wtf***ing f*** reaction O_O
first when i watched the raw
then rewatched subbed
this is getting somehow interessing !
so his brother is dead
its tomo from the first world
and since he didnt overwrite the tomo of this world
he is now dissapearing? right?
our tomo died protecting misao
but she decides to gave her life for him
[karma]
Takatsuki is starting to weaken because she doesnt have a contractee
i like when tomo cares about misao :3
.. still he doesnt seem to know that he loves her weird.. lol
lets wait for episode 7 ^^
Nov 7, 2009 12:57 AM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
francismeunier said:
DeathfireD said:

The ED just looks like a rehash of what we already know.
DeathfireD said:
1) Misao walking with the machine gears all around her just signifies that she's apart of a machine.
2) The walking with Tomo signifies that she wants to continue being by his side.
3) The fading when she touches his had signifies that she likes him and wants to tell him but cant due to her current circumstances.
4) I'm not really sure what the mixed up maze signifies. I suppose it could be "the many paths" they could take.
5) The end with Misao in the capsule reminds us once again that she's still "alive" but is powering a robot.
I don't really pay much attention to the ED.

Why is though that at one point in the capsule she dissapears and one episode showed Tomo having a dream that she dissapears. It will be very hard for me to take in emotion wise if Misao is gone at one point as a sacrifice for something, I took a liking to her from the beginning of season 1. Also in the future why did Tomoharu had Misao tell him that he would love her forever then you say she can't tell him....she could tell him but maybe it would make what he has to do harder so she is like he was when he did not want to tell her about the thing that Aine suffered at the end of season 1. I am curious as to why Misao does not tell him that she loves him, maybe she cannot since things changed in the present? Thanks again for your time DeathfireD, good friend.
DeathfireD said:
@argilium - ya they pretty much established that the future Tomo is an asura cryin and has a contract with takatsuki. They showed it in the first episode in an indirect way. Not sure about misao though. I mean it's obvious that she's future Tomo's burial doll.. but at the same time they purposively avoided showing her when they saved past Tomo's life. I'm not sure the reason since it's obvious that it is misao. Maybe they're hoping we'll be shocked?

About future Tomo with Takatsuki, she looks more like a burial doll from how she is represented. Maybe Misao is more of a demon, you know the reverse role thing but that is not yet shown. Not sure about that part at all.

Nov 7, 2009 4:47 AM

Jan 2009
Wow, that was pretty damn good episode from beginning till the ending. Some fuckin' crazy action with smooth animation and woth unexpected plot-wist made this episode epic win.
Nov 7, 2009 1:36 PM

May 2008
Tomo's an idiot...not knowing Misao OBVIOUSLY likes him and keeps flirting and shit with Takatsuki in front of her. For some reason, seeing them all emotional together really pisses me off :/

Not to mention..

DUDE. YOU FOUND OUT YOUR BROTHER IS FUCKING DEAD. WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMN TEARS? It amuses me how little people care about others lives in this anime..for god sake. It's funny though how he has no emotion for his brother's death, yet he has a bitch fit when he finds out what Misao did to save him. =_=

Nov 7, 2009 5:20 PM

Nov 2007
it seems they just threw random plots twists all over to try to make this interesting again but it's more like wtf? his brother really has been dead this whole time is a letdown and he gives no real reaction? this is so confusing I thought Tomo made her a burial doll... but she became one to save him thanks to the Tomo from the first world who has a different burial doll? ... what is going on?
Nov 8, 2009 7:14 AM
Feb 2009
still as rush as ever (how they second part is carried out is total failure)... but the story kinda interesting
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 10, 2009 3:50 AM

May 2008
just....fuck off takatski or whatever... she annoying dam it. D:
misao misao should be the one getting more cared of.
anyway hope it will clear out in the next few episode.

oh and interesting episode, lol at the picaso mask.
anyway plot is getting interesting, since now we meet new tomoharu or whatever, a bit confusing.
Nov 19, 2009 4:49 AM

Sep 2008
This became quite complicated @_@!!

The explanations need more explaining like how it has always needed ... *guess this is a part that proves that this is Asura Cryin' anime ..*

Hope things get more cleared out in next eps ...

3.5/5 ep

looks like we're gonna have crazy eps from now on (starting from this one) o_O!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 7, 2009 11:04 PM

Apr 2008
interesting development o-o

Jan 11, 2010 7:16 AM

Jun 2008
Kleeyook said:
Hiwako Torishima. She's the reason why i watch this anime. :P
There's two more hotties from the OP that haven't shown up yet. A blond and a red hair girl. :P

Shuri and Touru are also hot. How can you forget them?

Abyway this episode was good with his own self from another world and all that. I wonder if his brother was killed by his other self so that he won't create another black hole in that world.
The Misao giving her life scene was a little lame though. The whole thing seemed to easy. And the same goes with Takatsuki. She suddenly made the scene emotional about her out of nowhere and saying something that doesn't make sense while it was supposed to be about Misao giving her life when he didn't want her to do such a thing.

I wonder if the girl in the picasso mask is the hottie i was referring to in the previous episode that we see in the OP. She was holding some sword knifes also but her way of fighting reminded a little of Touru. Anyway her and the ice girl are working together? And what are they after? Why did they wanted to kill Tomoharu?
MonadJan 11, 2010 8:08 AM
Feb 10, 2011 11:15 AM

Aug 2010
this series is geeting more excited though there are some bad parts in teh story and animation....
i liked the ice phoenix girl...
i wonder who is she....
Oct 10, 2011 8:03 PM

Jul 2010
omg, shit actually happened, this episode was actually great. but so much stuff happened at once, they could have expanded this for 2 episodes maybe.
so why is past tomo so much better than than present tomo, past omo looks like he'll actually do stuff and make moves. and he looks bad@$$ with his clothes, lol

Jan 7, 2013 12:58 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, just......wow. Great episode. A lot of revelations this episode. I've been waiting for things to be explained. I wonder how 1st world Tomo plans to save his world. What kind of consequences is that going to hold for the 2nd world? This season continues to blow the first one way out of the water. My inner sci-fi nerd loved all the time travel aspects revealed this episode.
Sep 23, 2014 3:26 PM

May 2012
Decent development, but the pacing is getting quite meh again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asura Cryin' 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Dec 23, 2009

84 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 11, 2023 9:39 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 18, 2009

55 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 11, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 11, 2009

67 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:44 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Riveiraland - Dec 16, 2009

36 by Mionyo »»
May 31, 2023 9:52 PM

Poll: » Asura Cryin' 2 Episode 5 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 28, 2009

31 by ElusiveLight »»
May 7, 2016 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.