Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2008 4:48 PM

Dec 2007
Oh c'mon, "who's your favorite character" is just so overdone, so I had to make this one interesting. So don't be shy! Who's your To Heart Dream Date!? Pick somebody from any series, but tell us why you would want to go out with them and what you like about 'em ne? How about a second and third choice, too?

...and the girls aren't left out of this either! There are plenty of eligible bachelors in To Heart! Then again, there's no reason a girl couldn't pick a girl, or a guy couldn't pick a guy, so let us hear from YOU!

...yeah, you! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 7, 2008 5:16 PM

Oct 2007
I think I'll just go with the 'who's your favorite character' lol ..
Anyway, I only have seen the To Heart and Remember my Memories so from that my favorite character isssss ...

tsk tsk .. hard to choose .. each is special is their own ways .. but I think my choices are leaning towards either Shiho-chan or Kotone-chan ..
HydronPrimeFeb 7, 2008 10:00 PM
Feb 8, 2008 12:22 AM
Apr 2007
I haven't seen the first To Heart only To Heart 2 and from there it would be Karin.I just love how her personality and how she is interested in paranormal things and i love her looks too.
But hey Hazumu you didn't say who is your favorite ;D
Feb 8, 2008 7:53 AM

Dec 2007
of course i'd want a date with Multi!!!!!
Feb 8, 2008 9:46 AM

Dec 2007
Karin, huh? You like the mystery girl who encourages Takaki to grope her so she can use it to enslave him...heh ^.^

Hmmm, you make a point, though, I suppose I should be responding, ne? Well, I can definately say who I'd want to spend some time with per show, overall is going to be the toughie, heh.

In To Heart, definately Kotone, though I liked her better in Remember My Memories when she'd loosened up a bit. She's sweet, demure, and awfully caring all around, the way she devotes herself to Aoi's ambitions like that. Kinda works for me I guess (not to mention her powers are just the neatest thing, she has so much potential, heh).

In To Heart 2, Konomi is sweet, but I usually shy away from the character who ends up 'taken', and I think it's pretty clear she's Takaki's girl. Doesn't matter, my first choice would be Manaka, anyway. I guess I have a theme going, but the sweet, quiet girl who's not so sheltered that she doesn't get embarassed by innuendo is my type. That, and I love her devotion to the library...I have a soft spot for spending quiet time in libraries, too (not to mention I love interesting new flavors of tea), so I think we'd get along :)

Over all....gah gah gah....oh, and I said second or third choices, too....have to get back to you on that. But hey, it keeps the thread going, ne? ^.^

(Multi's such an innocent lil' thing, all she wants to do is make people happy. Just adorable!)
Feb 8, 2008 10:07 AM
Apr 2007
My second choise then would be Lucy and the third woul be Maryan.For some time I really thought that Maryan is a more cheerful version of Lucy but then I found out that she is a totally different character hehe^.^
Feb 9, 2008 5:59 AM

Dec 2007
Hazumu said:

(Multi's such an innocent lil' thing, all she wants to do is make people happy. Just adorable!)

my exact reason why she's my top choice.....

second will be Aoi, followed by Lemmy and Akari~

i still haven't watched ToHeart 2 so i can't choose from any of them......
Feb 9, 2008 6:11 AM

Dec 2007
I'd say it's better not to choose among those you haven't seen naturally. Hmmm....Lemmy. It took me until after I'd already finished with Remember My Memories to find out she was voiced by Rumi Kasahara, who did Misao Amano years ago (who also happens to be my all time favorite character, heh).

Second, second....who'm I pick second. After Kotone, I'm gonna go with...dang...I had to make this hard, get back to you on that ^.^;;

Well, in To Heart 2, after Manaka, I'd go with Sango. She's so much fun to be around, she's a genius, and though she's naieve, the positive part is that she doesn't have so many qualms about propriety. She's not afraid to show you she likes you. Of course, then I'd have Ruri to contend with, but I like her, too, plus I think all the poor girl needs is to realize you're not trying to completely steal her away from her sister, which I wouldn't wanna do anyway.
Feb 29, 2008 7:10 AM

Feb 2008
If I can choose to go out to date is defenitely Kousaka Tamaki. Well she's a lil bossy, but she can bossy me anytime :). She's soo cute and sexy. Of course our date will be on night and she must wear her Yukata/Kimono! :D MAybe a nightwalk in a park or smth. (Moon is shining ofc).

Relunx
Mar 2, 2008 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
I'd totally pick...

#1: Multi
#2: Tomoko
#3: Ikuno
#4: Nanako
#5: Ruri & Sango

XD

I goes on and on after the top five~

GASP! I forgot Ilfa, Silfa, and Milfa! Can they be after Tomoko? X3
Mar 3, 2008 5:45 PM

Dec 2007
Very romantic, relunx, I like it. I'm sure she would too :)

HMX-12 seems to retain her popularity, though, heh...
Mar 4, 2008 1:38 AM

Dec 2007
^tee-hee.....
Mar 4, 2008 3:31 AM

Dec 2007
Now that's just....awwwww....!!
Jan 24, 2009 2:10 AM

May 2008
Manaka i guess , shes cute
or Tonami Yuma
Lucy Maria "Ruuko" Misora

Apr 1, 2009 6:40 PM

Mar 2009
Even though we don't see much of her, watching through Remember my Memories made me choose Ayaka Kurusugawa. Sure she can be stubborn and argumentative when she's concentrating on her sport, but otherwise she appears as a very friendly, warm person, I dunno, quite quickly in RMM she became my fave character ^^

I havent really started To Heart 2 though, I watched 1 episode but the got caught up in other stuff, so I can't compare to anyone from it yet
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» *NSFW* Image thread. ADULTS ONLY. YOU WERE WARNED.

Gaidai - Sep 10, 2008

5 by Gaidai »»
Oct 6, 2009 5:14 PM

Poll: » to heart for dvd

RAYza6107 - Dec 1, 2008

2 by Arycat »»
Jun 17, 2009 3:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.