Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 2 Discussion

Nov 7, 2015 7:50 AM

Something wrong with animation,is this what we call 3d ,nice catch Migi btw.

Dec 15, 2015 10:03 PM

It took me a bit to come back to this one, not sure why at this point but I'm getting into it.

Jan 28, 2016 6:51 PM

There is some comedy in this episode , Migi is badass .
Great Episode .

Jan 31, 2016 11:25 PM
Thank god I read comments. the dick hand fit so well.
I love how many human emotions migi's host and the other parasite had, attempting a switch to another host (taking a risk at life) when you know your current host is safe/reliable. Ningen xD

Mar 27, 2016 8:05 AM

Why did he suddenly decide to say "humans must be the real demons" at the end? Where the fuck did that even come from? Way to take us out of the immersion with some pseudo-megadeep bullshit.
>>Petition for a legal reform for the law regarding sexual violence in Japan<<

http://chng.it/tXTbL2yJgG

Apr 7, 2016 7:33 AM

what an awesome episode. That ending was random though.

May 31, 2016 8:40 PM

Shinichi no Basuke.

Glad Shinichi knocked that dude out.

So Migi tried to jerk him off. LOL

Dick hand FTW! LOL

Shinichi was badass at the park. Won himself hella points with Murano.

lol I was saying "Shinichi, don't let Murano touch that hand." Then she did and switched. She felt the fap was strong in that hand.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Sep 22, 2016 3:07 PM
the boy who fight with shinichi in the school look like jen in attack on titan
when i saw him i remember jen
i like izumi with his glasses ^^
and the girl 2

Sep 24, 2016 7:48 PM

Holy SHIT another outstanding episode.
Art, plot, sountrack, this show does it all just perfectly.

The story is getting more and more thrilling and the pace of the episode is just perfect.
Shinichi and Murano are cute together.

Really, really, REALLY looking forward to the next episode, the HYPE is REAL.
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Oct 21, 2016 3:46 PM

I wonder who that couple at the end was...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 29, 2016 10:48 PM

That first scene was messed when we saw that glasses man who looked like he saved the girl but was gonna eat her ended killing all three.

The girl who likes Shinichi sensed something was up with his right hand and switched hands to hold. Could she be like him and process a parasite too?

Jan 10, 2017 2:24 AM

Looks like Migi is changing Shinichi's personality little by little.

And also Dick hand.

Mar 6, 2017 6:57 PM

For an alien living in the right hand of a human, Migi is pretty darn cute for some reason...
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Mar 15, 2017 7:03 AM
Lol no wonder i saw something for a split second xD

Oct 9, 2017 9:31 PM

Dang, it's really interesting to learn about the powers these aliens have. I guess if you control someone's face/head, you can change your appearance huh. Not to mention having multiple aliens in one body or transferring over! Either way, seems like Shinichi is definitely becoming stronger personality wise and stands up for himself and others now. A 2-episode change is welcome, since some MCs don't even do that over the course of an entire season XD Also holy crap, when Migi sliced up that guy in the middle ... what a great scene! Not to mention that ... do we have a couple already?! I guess I should be glad for quick progress XD

Feb 10, 2018 7:55 AM

The Parasite Migi destroyed is right though, we just kill and eat other life forms without batting an eye but when humans get killed ... oh dear, a world of hurt.
All because we humans think we are the superior life form, it'd be interesting to know if there are other life forms other than humans who think the same way about us as we do about animals.

Had a hard time watching the scene with the cat, disgusting scumbags, glad Shinichi rescued it :)
I like how Satomi feels something is different about Shinichi's right hand.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the show, it's got a really interesting premise going of from what I just typed.

Feb 11, 2018 10:21 AM
♤ Yakuza ♤

What they were doing to that dog pissed me off -.-

And the dick hand was Nais haha

Mar 16, 2018 2:23 PM

Definitely a fun series. It's entertaining, funny, has some action and the date was cute!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Apr 23, 2018 12:27 PM

Loved it when he set those damn kids straight, an animal is not a toy for assholes. It was cute when he was holding hands with her, though she either noticed something strange or just didn't wanna hold his "grope hand" xD
And I for one loved the use of dubstep in that intimidation scene, fits pretty well imo.

May 19, 2018 9:54 AM

Lmao, Johnson :PP Love the comedy and the OST of this show.

Feb 1, 12:22 AM

I've begun to feel suspicious since that boob groping event in the 1st episode. And now this.
- How dared you touch my boob you filthy villain.
- I'm sorry for touching your boob. I didn't want to touch your boob when I touched your boob.
- Maybe I'll forgive you for touching my boob. Don't ever try to touch my boob anymore.
- I'll never touch your boob again. It's a promise.
What was that crap? Is this show a cheap romcom?
I'm done
Modified by Nemo_Niemand, Jul 9, 1:31 AM

Apr 20, 4:40 PM

I'm finding this series pretty enjoyable! However that cat scene had really bothered me, I'm glad that it didn't take the route of a certain anime I won't name, and actually torture / kill the poor animal.

Very interested in learning the relevance of the last clip shown in this ep!
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go

May 3, 9:55 AM
I am watching episode 2 and the hand tells the MC that the parasytes eat humans because they are hungry.

Will this show explore the motivation of the parasytes? For example, why they see themselves as higher lifeforms than humans (since they eat them and not "lesser" lifeforms that the humans eat) and what their goal is?

Jun 2, 4:07 AM

Great episode tbh. What is up with that Skrillex soundtrack though?
I like how the Anime community acts like a bunch of Commie hippies, "We the Anime community!"

It's just a bunch of different circlejerks who all hate each other and their own kind.

Jul 12, 9:58 AM

A magic hand......... I can understand if it's just have more raw power, but accuracy? lol.

Ok Satomi must've known something.

And I'm guessing when Shinichi threaten someone with that face, it's Migi that taking control of him.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

Preview MangaManga Store