Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2012 7:03 PM

Dec 2009
boating92 said:
I thought this episode was weird but I fail to understand why Satou ISN'T suicidal. It would make sense if he was.

Because he's afraid of death?
Sep 3, 2012 11:22 AM

Aug 2012
I'm not really sure how shit Saito must feel at the moment, he went to an island expecting to be having fun with his "Senpai", but she was intending for him to be killed along with her and her forum friends, that's bad enough, but then he finds out she has a boyfriend and he proposes to her right in front of him?

And if that wasn't enough, his only reason for living seems to be to not make others feel bad... and Misaki didn't help by calling him trash and stuff.

Okay he's a hikkokomori but what has he done to deserve this, lol.
Sep 28, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2012
Wow... Lot of things to say about this episode.

These people are openly talking about killing themselves right in front of him, and what does Sato do? He cheers them on (the opposite of what he's supposed to) and even lies and says he wants to die too!

Stand up for yourself man! You did just fine in the previous episode, but the minute they mention suicide it's like "Sure why not!" - In the end when the guy with the glasses says no, that's what i was waiting for Sato to say, but nope, he just stays silent the entire time. What a tool!

You could make the arguement that he's a hikkokomori and doesn't know how to handle this situation, but he's had plenty of social experience in the previous episodes! Another thing is that he asks NO questions whatsoever about these people, this island or what the hell the point of the trip is! Even with Yamazaki and Misaki, he doesn't ask questions, he just goes along with whatever they say, so i guess that's a common theme in this anime.

Plus these episodes really made me hate the Senpai character. She started out as the odd eccentric love interest, always cool and always calm. I wanted to know more about her and this conspiracy she was fighting! Now it turns out she was just suicidal all along and part of a weirdo cult that encourages it... No wonder Sato turned hikkokomori from hanging out with her. "I got a rich boyfriend, a paying job, a big house and people who care about me - I WANNA KILL MYSELF!"

Then the neglecting boyfriend shows up and is like "LETS GET MARRIED!" (what a disturbing situation to ask such a thing) and of course everything's okay, this was all just Senpai acting up because he didn't give enough her attention... What. A. Moron.
Senpai and Sato sure are perfect for eachother... Both being morons and everything! Then again Misaki isn't much better, her speech over the megaphone practically would've made any one jump!

(Did any women watch this episode and feel degraded? I'd think so. lol)

As you can tell, i pretty much hated everything about this episode. Suicide is a very delicate subject which should handled, well, delicately and I dont think they did a good job with it here. I'm not sure if the show jumped the shark with this "suicide arc", but if not it's pretty damn close. Given the anime's subject matter, I imagined an episode about suicide would pop up sometime but this happened way too sudden and it just came off as cliché and not to mention RETARDED

Yes, all this is coming from someone who's actually been suicidal and been with people who thought about it... Deepest sympathies for the other folks in the thread!<3
who_dat_ninjaSep 28, 2012 2:53 PM
Sep 28, 2012 9:05 PM

Aug 2012
IcecreamManwich said:

These people are openly talking about killing themselves right in front of him, and what does Sato do? He cheers them on (the opposite of what he's supposed to) and even lies and says he wants to die too!

Stand up for yourself man! You did just fine in the previous episode, but the minute they mention suicide it's like "Sure why not!" - In the end when the guy with the glasses says no, that's what i was waiting for Sato to say, but nope, he just stays silent the entire time. What a tool!

You could make the arguement that he's a hikkokomori and doesn't know how to handle this situation, but he's had plenty of social experience in the previous episodes! Another thing is that he asks NO questions whatsoever about these people, this island or what the hell the point of the trip is! Even with Yamazaki and Misaki, he doesn't ask questions, he just goes along with whatever they say, so i guess that's a common theme in this anime.

I disagree, I feel as if he felt as if he was being boxed into suicide and considering his life being a hikkokomori and his relationship with Senpai and the way he sees everyone else it's not unusual for him to act this way. His life is pretty terrible and in all the previous episodes we've seen how he assumes the worst of the world and people around him and as he tries to turn his life around he discovers that he's got it all wrong. He clearly doesn't have the social skills to handle the situation and the previous episodes just prove it.
Oct 18, 2012 10:34 PM
Mar 2011
I almost went mental when Hitomi was proposed to and Satou had to endure all that (what did I come all the way out here for?). It felt like if I was Satou and had just been punched in the chest! The suicide theme really did hit close and those screams Satou let out at the end and his physical emotions pretty much summed it up for me.
I did start to get annoyed when he didn't speak up though.
Oct 27, 2012 5:33 AM

Jan 2012
That old guy saying the loss of money is the loss of love, what a stupid way to think
The face on Satou when Hitomi was proposed to was priceless, wasn't expecting him to want to die after that
The new ED is so "normal", the other one was great
Nov 12, 2012 12:07 PM

May 2012
Woh this was a great episode especially the dramatic part and the ending, for some reason I laughed bcs I was expecting it but damn what a nice episode!

Also nice new ED!
Nov 12, 2012 2:01 PM

Sep 2011
This whole suicide thing was just ridiculous... At least one person should have jumped (I wouldn't have minded Hitomi, sry but I still hate her). So much dark build-up and nothing, but unfunny comedy :/
Satou not even trying to stop them was disappointing, sure the campfire cheered the up a little, but that was all. Especially that what he should have said was said by the glasses-guy.
Nov 14, 2012 2:08 PM

Aug 2012
That scream was just .. the feels man.
Nov 22, 2012 9:13 PM
Aug 2012
I liked this episode...I think it was because of having some drama in it and some humor too.It was obvious for me from the beginning that nobody will die, cause they were only talking about the purpose why they are here, but not about deep reasons, which really can lead you to a suicide...Realising that their reasons were just so insignificant, and that suicide is really selfish and hard decision.Whe Satou almost fell everybody realised their stronger will to continiu living... Misaki was so cute when crying and while saying her speech. And I do respect sempai's boyfriend, I thought that he was unfaithful. but I was wrong, and I was pleasantly surprised with his actions)
Nov 26, 2012 5:20 AM

Dec 2010
worst suicide prevention speech ever by misaki
Jan 3, 2013 11:02 PM

May 2009
So far i basically am hating this series. It's really hard for me to continue to watch it but just for the sake of it getting such good reviews im really hoping that it gets better soon!
Jan 4, 2013 8:08 AM
Jun 2011
boating92 said:
I thought this episode was weird but I fail to understand why Satou ISN'T suicidal. It would make sense if he was.

lol agree.. Honestly though Idk but apart Sempai EVERYBODY ELSE had atleast somewhat legit reasons to kill themselves but for her it came to be "he didn'i propose to me"... sorry for what follows.. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! what a PATHETIC WORTHLESS BITCH.. seriously? that, was her life crushing problem? thats down right insulting to women.. the guy didn't dump her, never hit her, cheat on her, leave her with debts or sth, didn't leave her at the altar.. no He was too busy at work and just wouldn't ask her to marry him so she decides to jump of a cliff.. You know at that point I wanted her to jump :/ incomparison to other ppl she's just a needy attention whore with no real problems
Jan 4, 2013 8:26 AM
Jun 2011
IcecreamManwich said:

wow huge chunk of text there.. but with good points I'm shocked that retard didn't think of asking WTF they came there for if everybody is just so gloomy in the middle of a paradise, even pointed that out, but that was it *facepalm* I thought they a suicide group before they got on the boat, though I admit after that abusive BF bullshit post by sempai being presented before they met with other guys I actualy thought she called for boys to beat Sato up for wanting to leech onto a holiday with a vulnerable weak girl... and this episode in my eyes made her an insult to women
Feb 3, 2013 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
One of the best anime episodes I've seen. I love the scene where they were about to commit suicide, but decided to give their current life another try.
The crying at the ending was truly depressing.
rodentqween99Feb 3, 2013 6:46 PM
Apr 2, 2013 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
If only someone died...

Oh well.
Apr 23, 2013 2:52 PM

Jul 2012
Totally different then in manga. But anime got better pacing. Damn both anime and manga are great :)
May 2, 2013 10:24 PM

Mar 2013
i wish they had all jumped and that was the end or for a comedic ending he falls down and survives

i dont dislike the new ending but i prefer the old one. all that evil baby stuff was cool
"Stop whining, all I did was chop off your stupid legs."
May 7, 2013 7:32 PM
May 2013
SteampunkDalek said:

Plus these episodes really made me hate the Senpai character. She started out as the odd eccentric love interest, always cool and always calm. I wanted to know more about her and this conspiracy she was fighting! Now it turns out she was just suicidal all along and part of a weirdo cult that encourages it... No wonder Sato turned hikkokomori from hanging out with her. "I got a rich boyfriend, a paying job, a big house and people who care about me - I WANNA KILL MYSELF!"

Then the neglecting boyfriend shows up and is like "LETS GET MARRIED!" (what a disturbing situation to ask such a thing) and of course everything's okay, this was all just Senpai acting up because he didn't give enough her attention... What. A. Moron.
Senpai and Sato sure are perfect for eachother... Both being morons and everything! Then again Misaki isn't much better, her speech over the megaphone practically would've made any one jump!

(Did any women watch this episode and feel degraded? I'd think so. lol)

As you can tell, i pretty much hated everything about this episode. Suicide is a very delicate subject which should handled, well, delicately and I dont think they did a good job with it here. I'm not sure if the show jumped the shark with this "suicide arc", but if not it's pretty damn close. Given the anime's subject matter, I imagined an episode about suicide would pop up sometime but this happened way too sudden and it just came off as cliché and not to mention RETARDED

Yes, all this is coming from someone who's actually been suicidal and been with people who thought about it... Deepest sympathies for the other folks in the thread!<3

I completely agree with everything here, it made no sense for Satou to want to kill himself, literally hours earlier he was joking around and building campfires and shit.

Is the fact that he would willingly just go along with everything and kill himself meant to endear me to his character?
May 8, 2013 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
First post! I loved this episode best so far.

I notice Hitomi's situation has been called sexist by several people, but I don't agree. I don't even think it's true that her boyfriend not paying enough attention to her was her reason for wanting to die. She mentions that he (her boyfriend) is the only person in the world who cares about her. She has no friends and her coworkers avoid her. She also takes pills for depression and (if I recall correctly) insomnia. That hints at a much deeper problem. I suspect that she has chronic depression, given how sad she always seems. I think that her boyfriend cancelling on her was mostly what drove her overboard (and it could have happened before). It's not as if all the problems were solved by his proposal, but now she at least has something to live for.

Also, I thought Satou's characterization was well-done. Him almost dying because of not speaking up was ridiculous, but let's remember he's a loser with no life, no communication skills, severe anxiety, and who's not meant to be heroic. He needs to be saved himself—he can't save others.

Also, he's shown as somewhat incapable of communicating properly, especially in such a stressful situation. Plus, I feel like the idea of suicide did appeal to him. Even if he looked all upbeat, it was just because he was escaping from his life, his low self-esteem, and people. His problems were just waiting to surface back and they did soon enough. He never says he wants to kill himself, but I think some part of him deep down did want to jump with them. Not to mention Misaki and Jogasaki showed up right afterwards and completely wrecked his self-esteem and hopes for the future.

Anyway, I thought this episode was hilarious too, both in a narmy way and in an ironic way. The suicide prevention speech drives the protagonist to suicide, the only person who didn't even consider killing himself is now the most suicidal one, etc. And it all culminates in this over-the-top, dramatic scene.
Jun 15, 2013 12:20 AM

Nov 2012
I'm kinda sad seeing misaki's face in the beginning she looks so sad -_- it is not gonna happen if hitomi trying to stop sato to join -_- well "ma'i ka~"

in the middle finally they are step closer with suicide and then that glasses guy cant do that and start crying.. falling appart... then misaki and other come..
and then jougasaki propose hitomi.. this scene oh bro -_- poor sato I know he has really depressed with all of this and then he seeing propose? so poor :3

in the ending he almost die because almost fall ~~ hyaa kind of dramatic :3
Jul 11, 2013 1:12 AM

Mar 2013
Great and funny episode, I couldn't stop laughing during the last bit . Poor Satou.
Jul 27, 2013 5:09 AM
May 2012
This anime is really awesome!!!!!
Aug 3, 2013 2:52 PM
Jul 2012
Oh no this episode is not very good. Thought the show maybe better but this episode man what in the fuck?
How, and why in the fuck do they want to jump a cliff???? Just why? Satou didn't even say anything which is bad.
Meh, next episode ain't going to be good.
Good thing is the ending is very nice.
Totally skipped their confession.
2/5
EDIT: Now maybe want to drop this show putting on hold again. Don't want to, but bleh. /:
LegendGoldDarkAug 3, 2013 2:56 PM
Aug 21, 2013 1:01 PM
Jul 2013
WOW i can't believe it took me this long to figure this out..Yamazaki's looks and personality even his voice resemble shinpachi from gintama xD

Hahaha i cracked up when sato accidentally slipped right after he made a resolve to continue living on. That would've been the most pathetic and hilarious ways to end the main protagonist's life
Aug 30, 2013 4:20 AM

Dec 2012
Damn, powerful episode, it really reached out to me. It really blended drama and comedy together very well, it was like a switch between laughing and really feeling for the characters. This episode did a good job at showing how people's lives aren't really as bad as they think, and how ending them wouldn't solve all problems. The end where Sato burst out into tears was very moving, he realized that even as a hikikomori, he wanted to live. I like how Yamazaki said that a dramatic suicide wasn't fitting for people like them.
Oct 3, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
The dark humor especially in this episode was so well done. I almost cried at the end.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Oct 14, 2013 8:26 PM

Jun 2012
I personally found this episode ridiculously hilarious. From the crazy chick not telling Sato what exactly she was inviting him to to the ending where he decides he's going through with it after all the crazy people change their minds.

That said, the actual ending wasn't funny at all. I actually felt the impact of that as he was screaming.
Oct 19, 2013 3:24 PM

Apr 2013
dam that episode was deep , i tought he did really die when he fell , new ending is okay i guess
Nov 2, 2013 1:50 PM

Jan 2013
RazielZero said:
This whole suicide thing was just ridiculous... At least one person should have jumped (I wouldn't have minded Hitomi, sry but I still hate her). So much dark build-up and nothing, but unfunny comedy :/
Satou not even trying to stop them was disappointing, sure the campfire cheered the up a little, but that was all. Especially that what he should have said was said by the glasses-guy.
This episode wasn't supposed to be comedic dumbass
Nov 8, 2013 6:00 PM

Sep 2013
Man this episode almost made me cry T_T so sad and a little funny 5/5.I don't like what they did to the OP, but it's great to see a new ED I thought the first one was unique and strange, the second one is okay.
Nov 25, 2013 2:25 AM

Feb 2012
Great episode. 5/5 Misaki put down the microphone and step away please. We want to stop people from jumping.
Jan 8, 2014 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
Holy fucking shit. That didn't go at all like I expected. I didn't even consider that Satou might accept to kill himself. I just though that he wouldn't be brave enough for that. Like Yamazaki said, they aren't made for a dramatic death.

Misaki speech was just hilarious xD
But so sad at the same time. We saw that she was in fact really weak and pathetic. Eh, that's pretty much the theme of the show :P
When he slipped, my skipped a beat.

I like how the sempai changed her mind so fast.

Anyway, that episode was way more depressing that I though it would be...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 18, 2014 3:03 AM
Jun 2013
Oh the irony how Sato was the one who wanted to change his life at the start and everyone else was depressed and then near the end he was the only person wanting to kill himself. I found the last scene crack up as! Especially when Hitomi agreed to get married and Sato goes "That's it i'm dying"! And the part where Misaki finishes her speech and Sato goes "I'm going to Juuump!" It's funny how not one good word was said in order to save him and how much of a piece of shit he is! Weird humour, I know
Jan 29, 2014 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't really like the episode. I felt it should've been more serious. A person seriously contemplating suicide wouldn't be so easily convinced out of it as in this episode. Also some of the reasons those guys had for commiting suicide were plain stupid. Not one of them even knew what true loss means. I loved Misaki speech at the end though, it was probably the only very good thing in this ep. Like the new ending a lot more than the first althought I'm gonna miss it's weirdness.
Feb 8, 2014 1:12 PM

Apr 2011
The funny part is when everyone wanted to live and the main character wanted to die. a complete 180 degree flip lol.
Feb 14, 2014 1:59 PM

May 2013
This episode was awful. It was a great opportunity for Saito to grow as a person and the writers completely shat on it. Nobody would ever be that easily manipulated into suicide, it doesn't make sense. It also made me despise the character Hitomi... hopefully she won't show up anymore.
Feb 17, 2014 8:20 AM

Dec 2013
ph4zoN said:
This episode was awful. It was a great opportunity for Saito to grow as a person and the writers completely shat on it. Nobody would ever be that easily manipulated into suicide, it doesn't make sense. It also made me despise the character Hitomi... hopefully she won't show up anymore.

Now thats harsh.
Saito wasn't meant to grow here, if he had then he wouldn't have been a hikki for four years prior, no?

He was holding onto anything he could find to be a meaning in his life, but there weren't any, no one openly stated that they needed/wanted him before, and his only social links were Hitomi the first crush and his underclassman, who isn't really much help. Given that he had expected a nice summer holiday with Hitomi, he was hoping to be the knight in shining armor to her problems. The proposal from the boyfriend blew everything up in his face and sent him down the rage-suicide path. He had lost his last self-imposed purpose in life. His life no longer had any meaning at all. It wouldn't be surprising for something like this to happen in real life, mind you.
L-RyoshiFeb 17, 2014 8:47 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 24, 2014 6:11 AM

Feb 2013
That was.....intense.....
Feb 25, 2014 11:21 PM
Feb 2014
I haven't cried in almost a decade, except for a few single tear instances over the years and a single isolated handful of tears. For a moment, when Misaki starts crying into the megaphone I almost lost it. Like I didn't know my face could do that, and I teared up, and managed to get one out of each eye. I've been searching for ways to tap back into that part of my brain, so for that alone I give this entire series a 10 (even though i'm only halfway through).

I also think the pivot in credit music is really great. This was the lowest point for Sato. He travelled with a ferryman and crossed a body of water to an island of death. Plenty of parallels here to greek mythology (Charon and the river Styx), King Arthur (travels on a barge to Avalon), and I'm sure others. He comes back now from the brink of death--literally "brink"--and so we know things can only look up from here on out. The change in mood of the song from angry and full of tension, to one uplifting and optimistic is not only appropriate but necessary imo.

brink
briNGk/
noun
noun: brink; plural noun: brinks

an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope.
"the brink of the cliffs"
(source: whatever google search gets its definitions from)

PS: This is my first post on MyAnimeList and I really love it so far! Thanks for all the great reccomendations everyone I can't wait to watch them all!

Edit:
JALU3 said:
...Misaki's statements only confirmed to him that his life was not really worth living, because he was worthless, except that he is a person, but nothing more besides that. Yet for some reason she needs him. Or maybe I read/heard it wrong.

I thought this part was really interesting too, but I got something different out of it. I think it contrasted the 'feelgood' bs that Hitomi's boyfriend/fiance was saying. Sauto already believes he is a pos, and is about to kill himself. Hearing that he is a lowlife piece of garbage isn't new news to him because of this. What it does do is establish complete honesty between him and Misaki, so that when she says "I need you" Sauto can really believe her. Even though the words were negative, the effect they had was very positive.

To everyone that is saying nobody would so easily be peerpressured into suicide, or that Sato was stupid for not speaking up, I urge you to read a history book or two, or at least start with wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_suicide. These things can and do happen, and people that otherwise wouldn't do such a thing DO do so in group environments, and the survivors DO fail to speak up. And some more food for thought: If you knew that no matter what you said someone would kill themselves anyway, is it your responsibility to make sure their last moments are as peaceful and enjoyable as possible? I'm not trying to start a debate here on the individual right to suicide, but I do think some people on this thread have a very one-dimensional view of the issue, and hope this sparks some thought for one or two of them.
RimmerDallFeb 26, 2014 12:00 AM
Mar 7, 2014 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
I was like "WTF" ? I really like this episode. . .

SunSir said:
I wish he jumped and survived; it would be EPIC!!! :)

I was hoping for that to happen too :)

Juliab said:

I don't really care for this new ending song.

yah the 1st ending song maybe a bit weird that was way cooler...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 8, 2014 8:48 AM

Jul 2008
Looking back at these episodes, Hitomi is a real bitch. She's pretty much the main reason Satou got his ideas of conspiracy crap and turn hikikomori. Then, she makes up some sad story in her head about Satou being her boyfriend and beating her. She then drags Satou along to die with her even though he has nothing to do with it. At the end, she literally drags Satou to jump off the cliff and then accepts her bf's proposal and gives no shit about Satou. What. a. bitch.
Mar 25, 2014 10:43 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was so bizarre it just became ridiculous and unrealistic. So Sato goes along with this group thinking it's a nice holiday on the beach with Hitomi and when he finds out they are planning to commit suicide what does he do? He acts a little surprised but then goes along with it as if it's NO BIG DEAL. I was expecting a nice comedic moment where he admits he thought it was a holiday but I never got that.

He goes up with them to the cliff and is getting ready to jump LIKE A SHEEP FOLLOWING THE STUPID HERD. He wasn't even anywhere NEAR suicidal before that. I had some respect for him before but now I just lost it.

It's not only the fact that suicide is the dumbest way to die and I feel absolutely nothing for anyone who does it. In fact good riddance if they are that stupid. I couldn't care less if Sato had actually jumped or not tbh...

Way too dramatic I thought it was going to be more of a satirical moment when Misaki and Yamazaki arrive at the island they would find out that Sato didn't even know what the group was for and it would be a big LOL moment. Then the drama bit could have easily been incorporated because the others were still going to jump, including Sato's senpai.

But it ended up being that the others came to their senses on the cliff and then Sato seemed to go completely off character threatening to jump or whatever and it's like he was being a child wanting all the attention on him.

L-A-M-E.

This series just lost any chance it was building up of getting a 10/10. No matter what happens next. Cause this "arc" was too stupid to ignore.

Disappointment...
Mar 27, 2014 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
LOL Satou's really funny xD
He randomly agrees with him and then dishes out the last bit of fuel they had on a whim and sheds tears while doing it xD

Lol he keeps succumbing to the atmosphere xD

Omg that confession was heartfelt...
DAAAAH~~~!!
That was heavy ~.~ her words.

Woah, what the Senpai said when she was hugging Satou...
"The last person by my side would be Satou-kun"
That was really epic o.o

And then the awesome OST pops up right after :p
*Downloads OST*

LOL he randomly joins in and hands everyone's hands, preparing for the jump ._.

Is it really that important... whether or not to take off your shoes ._.
I like how the medical student stopped himself though.
The kid that wanted to commit suicide just because he stole his parent's money... wow ._.

Epic entry of the hero though O.o
LOL Satou's reaction xD HAHAHA XD

LOL Misaki's speech LOLOL XD
So that's how she sees him? XD HAHAHA XD
Lower than a stray dog xD

LOL and what a turnabout and twist in plot xD
The only person who wasn't thinking about suicide wanted to in the end xD and was stopped by the others.
duderusMar 27, 2014 11:32 AM

Apr 5, 2014 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
rasenshiruken973 said:

He goes up with them to the cliff and is getting ready to jump LIKE A SHEEP FOLLOWING THE STUPID HERD. He wasn't even anywhere NEAR suicidal before that. I had some respect for him before but now I just lost it.

Just because he never attempted suicide it doesn't mean he wasn't suicidal. Sometimes all it takes is a trigger, and you let yourself go. At times, what keeps suicidal people from attempting it is fear, the realization that they wouldn't have the guts to go that mile. But if suddenly you aren't alone doing so, it feels much easier. Don't talk of what you don't know.
Apr 6, 2014 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, that was a powerful episode.
Apr 15, 2014 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
It made me laugh because it was so ridiculous. It just really pisses me off how people are so quick to throw away their lives over one life hurdle they've given up on trying to get over.

I guess the joke here is that in the end, the "suicidial" people wanted to live and the person who didn't want to commit suicide actually wanted to die.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 20, 2014 1:12 AM
Feb 2014
I pity him, he shouldve jumped and been in a coma for a few days and whats with hitomis boyfriends hair, it irritates me
I only read books i have already read
May 6, 2014 2:24 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, that got real dark real fast. I thought this was supposed to be a comedy. I don't know how I feel about this episode. Really messed up.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkBlue - Feb 6, 2008

214 by The_anime_noob12 »»
Apr 20, 1:19 PM

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Juliab - Apr 29, 2008

121 by narkotenshi »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 2, 2017

636 by krillville »»
Apr 8, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Welcome to the NHK Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kie_ - Sep 4, 2008

113 by TenmaLeftNut »»
Apr 7, 5:41 PM

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kie_ - Sep 5, 2008

179 by CheeseBrie »»
Mar 31, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.