Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2014 4:44 AM
Oct 2014
The fact that shakugan no shana is over and zero no tsukaima is over i don't think i can stop crying i just can't stop thinking about these animes even after all these years i'm just so in love...

I don't think any other anime could top these animes for me... 7 years most of us followed this. A lot of other animes like these 2 were just as good but for some reason never made it past season 1 T_T I still cry everyday sorry for being a drama queen but I just had to get that out lol...
Mar 12, 2015 7:27 PM

Dec 2011
I know how you feel. I'm not over this show. It has been so amazing and given me so many memories. The cast was great... one of my favorite group of characters an anime has ever given me. Really, all of them are so precious

I soooo wish there was more Shana.... I can't beleive it's really the end! It was one amazing show I'll never be able to forget. Even sadder news this show has a very small fan base which surprises even me, so fan fics aren't even a reliable resort to fill my Shana needs.
But I am glad there's others who feel the same way... I still get teary-eyed listening to the songs. Shakugan no Shana forever <3
junebug13Apr 6, 2015 9:11 PM
Nov 12, 2015 5:35 AM

Oct 2015
It's okay. I feel the same way and I didn't even watch it as it came out. I was able to watch it all at once so I can imagine how much more emotional it would be if you watched it year after year. As you grew up or grew older with the series and how much must have happened and changed in your life as things were happening and changing in Shana's life and all the characters in Shakugan No Shana.

I really miss this show but I'm so grateful that J.C. Staff had the courage to do something different for the third season and to actually give this series a true ending instead of just leaving it all up in the air as so many anime's do. It's like they want to leave that cash cow open in case they might possibly, maybe, probably not ever come back to it some day. Just give us a true ending and let us say goodbye properly and Shakugan No Shana did that very well. Plus there's always room to revisit it someday. That's how you end a show. :) I miss Shana and her melon bread.
May 31, 2017 12:45 PM

May 2017
I was sad too when it ended. And I watched the ending twice. It was the first moment when they actually shared mutual feelings and you wanted more. And to see what the other characters are up to.
The mindfucker.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.