Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[poll] Who is YOUR best girl? -VN Readers- (non VN readers might be spoiled, enter on your own risk)

Pages (132) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: Best girl in Fate/Stay Night

Oct 14, 2014 9:54 AM

Someone is trolling Saber votes with fake accounts obviously~

Oct 14, 2014 9:54 AM
WrongPriest said:
Serious plot ahead, discuss.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Oct 14, 2014 9:55 AM
something here

BloodyPriest said:
WrongPriest said:
Serious plot ahead, discuss.

I like how Rider is the only one with a smirk on his face.

And Gil and Ilya and Shirou. Half of them enjoyed the show, the others were stunned or embarrassed. Kiritsugus just like "I'm done."

Oct 14, 2014 9:55 AM

Kind of sad how in a few months the scores will be a whole lot different. All those annoying Saber fanboys will be more rare. And for the Saber fanboys that aren't annoying, don't worry Saber is still awesome.

My opinion:

Rin Tohsaka - Perfect girl for romance. She is elegant, smart and beautiful.
Saber - I don't ever see Saber as a girl. I just love her as a fighter. And it was kind of unnecessary to make you know who into a female..
Sakura - Yeah she is nice, but she is way too much trouble. She isn't interesting and just all around acts cute. Me (most of us) don't watch anime for non interesting characters.

A lot of people seem to forget that Saber is dead. She is a heroic spirit. I saw Fate Zero first and after I read the VN, I was surprised that Saber had "romance" it felt so out of place and unnecessary. The fate route is considered the worst of all, being overpowered by the amazing UBW and HF routes. Fate was probably more romantic than action.

As a girl:
Rin>Sakura>Saber

As personalities:
Rin>Sakura>Saber

As a character:
Rin>Saber>Sakura

This is my own opinion as a VN reader. Before I read the VN I only followed Saber, because Rin and Sakura were young. This is why most fans prefer Saber right now.
A lot of people will start liking Rin and Sakura.

El Psy Congroo

Oct 14, 2014 9:56 AM
Hug Addict <3

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Oct 14, 2014 9:57 AM
something here

[quote=OkarinPriest
A lot of people seem to forget that Saber is dead. She is a heroic spirit. I saw Fate Zero first and after I read the VN, I was surprised that Saber had "romance" it felt so out of place and unnecessary. The fate route is considered the worst of all, being overpowered by the amazing UBW and HF routes. Fate was probably more romantic than action.
[/quote]
Modified by Insertanamehere, Oct 14, 2014 10:00 AM

Oct 14, 2014 9:57 AM

InsertPriestHere said:
And Gil and Ilya and Shirou. Half of them enjoyed the show, the others were stunned or embarrassed. Kiritsugus just like "I'm done."

Somehow I overlooked Ilya, she seems to be overjoyed haha. Shirou doesn't seem to mind, and Gil seems more like he's judging Saber or something. Wouldn't say either of them are smiling :P

Oct 14, 2014 9:58 AM

InsertPriestHere said:
BloodyPriest said:

I like how Rider is the only one with a smirk on his face.

Kerry's just another member of Iri's harem. He has no right to get mad at his mistress.

Oct 14, 2014 9:59 AM
something here

HaXXspetten said:
Relevant

Kawaii Seiba

BloodyPriest said:
InsertPriestHere said:

Somehow I overlooked Ilya, she seems to be overjoyed haha. Shirou doesn't seem to mind, and Gil seems more like he's judging Saber or something. Wouldn't say either of them are smiling :P

Shirou's looks like a grin, though, while Gil is like "Not bad." or something lol.

OkarinPriest said:
Kind of sad how in a few months the scores will be a whole lot different. All those annoying Saber fanboys will be more rare. And for the Saber fanboys that aren't annoying, don't worry Saber is still awesome.

My opinion:

Saber - I don't ever see Saber as a girl. I just love her as a fighter. And it was kind of unnecessary to make you know who into a female..
Sakura - Yeah she is nice, but she is way too much trouble. She isn't interesting and just all around acts cute. Me (most of us) don't watch anime for non interesting characters.

As a girl:
Rin>Sakura>Saber

As personalities:
Rin>Sakura>Saber

As a character:
Rin>Saber>Sakura

This is my own opinion as a VN reader. Before I read the VN I only followed Saber, because Rin and Sakura were young. This is why most fans prefer Saber right now.

El Psy Congroo

Nope, she was popular before that. Also, Saber IS alive. And if you ONLY like badass Saber, you don't ACTUALLY like the character...
The sun is a deadly laser

HaXXspetten said:
Relevant

I'm pretty sure it's same art style of mangaka-san.

Oct 14, 2014 10:00 AM

InsertPriestHere said:

Why are humans like this? I just can't get over it. Your own brain tells you one thing is the best thing and no one else's opinions matter for you. This is why I hate most harems. Except Nisekoi and TWGOK.

Oct 14, 2014 10:00 AM

natsucule said:
HaXXspetten said:
Relevant

I'm pretty sure it's same art style of mangaka-san.

It is.

Oct 14, 2014 10:01 AM

InsertPriestHere said:
HaXXspetten said:
Relevant

Kawaii Seiba

BloodyPriest said:

Shirou's looks like a grin, though, while Gil is like "Not bad." or something lol.

XDDD shIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Oct 14, 2014 10:02 AM

Saber is winning over Rin? Didn't expect that on this forum.

My vote goes to Rider. I like the way she slashes her own neck.
Sieg Zeon!

Oct 14, 2014 10:03 AM
something here

OkarinPriest said:
InsertPriestHere said:

Why are humans like this? I just can't get over it. Your own brain tells you one thing is the best thing and no one else's opinions matter for you. This is why I hate most harems. Except Nisekoi and TWGOK.

Are you serious? I just said she isn't a heroic spirit. Which she isn't.

Oct 14, 2014 10:04 AM

OkarinPriest said:
InsertPriestHere said:

You sure you didn't quote the wrong person?

Oct 14, 2014 10:04 AM

mirakura said:
OkarinPriest said:

My opinion:

As a girl:
Rin>Sakura>Saber

As personalities:
Rin>Sakura>Saber

As a character:
Rin>Saber>Sakura

El Psy Congroo

Nope, she was popular before that. Also, Saber IS alive. And if you ONLY like badass Saber, you don't ACTUALLY like the character...

She gained most of her popularity from Fate Zero. And what the fuck can I like about her other than that. She isn't interesting, she is like a tool. Saber IS alive, are you sure? I don't want to go to details be in the place she is, she is like an illusion. The place she used to be she is, but

Oct 14, 2014 10:06 AM

Saber was popular before Zero.

Oct 14, 2014 10:07 AM

InsertPriestHere said:
OkarinPriest said:

Are you serious? I just said she isn't a heroic spirit. Which she isn't.

Sorry, I was talking to myself. :P I meant that humans are stupid. And I am annoyed of myself, and whenever I watch a harem I choose one girl and get annoyed with the others.

Oct 14, 2014 10:08 AM
something here

OkarinPriest said:

She gained most of her popularity from Fate Zero. And what the fuck can I like about her other than that. She isn't interesting, she is like a tool. Saber IS alive, are you sure? I don't want to go to details be in the place she is, she is like an illusion. The place she used to be she is, but

She won Camlann, though.
And she was pretty much the most popular TM character for a while before FZ came out, actually.
And her interestingness is subjective. I find her interesting. Best girl? Probably not. Interesting? Certainly.

Oct 14, 2014 10:09 AM

natsucule said:

I think you don't understand what "most" means. Sure Saber was popular before FZ, but from for example 10 000 fans she has over a million now.

OkarinPriest said:
mirakura said:

You again butthurt.
Looks like it'll be fun.

OkarinPriest said:
mirakura said:

You again butthurt.
This gonna be good.

Oct 14, 2014 10:10 AM

Rin > Illya > Saber > Rider > Caster >>>>>>>>>>> Sakura

Oct 14, 2014 10:11 AM

OkarinPriest said:
mirakura said:

Please, learn your facts before you start spilling shit to me ~.~ She's alive, you not knowing that obviously shows you weren't paying attention...

Oct 14, 2014 10:11 AM

LitzSabr said:
----=====----

You are the example of Saber fans I hate. I am fine with normal ones, but people like you are butthurt not me..

Oct 14, 2014 10:12 AM

OkarinPriest said:
natsucule said:

I think you don't understand what "most" means. Sure Saber was popular before FZ, but from for example 10 000 fans she has over a million now.

And on what basis is this from? You have Okarin in your username I expect a scientific proof.

Oct 14, 2014 10:13 AM
OkarinPriest said:
LitzSabr said:
----=====----

You are the example of Saber fans I hate. I am fine with normal ones, but people like you are butthurt not me..

Good good~, let the hate flow through you.

CookingPriest said:
Someone is trolling Saber votes with fake accounts obviously~

The only explanation clearly. Like, if these trolls decided to vote for Rin and she was miles ahead, I'm sure you'd be honest enough to call them out even then, rigggghhhhtttt?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

HaXXspetten said:
Relevant

Kiri: "Will... you be... gentle"
Kotomine: "Of course"

[quote=RinPriest]Kotomine would never lie...

no seriously he wouldn't. [quote] no seriously he wouldn't [quote] no seriously he wouldn't [quote] no seriously he wouldn't [quote] no seriously he wouldn't [quote]no seriously he wouldn't[spoiler]

Oct 14, 2014 10:15 AM

mirakura said:
Please, learn your facts before you start spilling shit to me ~.~ She's alive, you not knowing that obviously shows you weren't paying attention...

Face-fucking-palm :D

Yes she is, but she is a spirit, that is what I meant.

Oct 14, 2014 10:16 AM

The troll brigade is srsly judging this pointless debate~

Oct 14, 2014 10:17 AM

natsucule said:
OkarinPriest said:

And on what basis is this from? You have Okarin in your username I expect a scientific proof.

I am mad scientist. I don't really know how stuff works. But on another note, a blog:

http://www.rabbitpoets.com/why-saber/

Oct 14, 2014 10:18 AM

CookingPriest said:

It's not bewbs but it'll do, this time i gladly approve of your offering.

Oct 14, 2014 10:20 AM

CookingPriest said:

Gorjuss, continue to spectate!!

Oct 14, 2014 10:32 AM

Getting stale gonna drop some best girl:

Everyone seems to be starting up and it's 3:30AM here, RIP Wrongpriest.
Modified by WrongPriest, Oct 14, 2014 10:43 AM

Oct 14, 2014 10:37 AM

WrongPriest said:

Well, it's 18:40 here. And FUCK, THAT KIREI *nosebleed*

Oct 14, 2014 10:39 AM

WrongPriest said:

The last one is actually my favorite Kirei pic.

Oct 14, 2014 10:46 AM

Lol i screwed up those other links and can't find the pics again XD

I'm almost at my limit:

Oct 14, 2014 10:51 AM

You know, there was a time I liked Sakura a lot...

But then her bewbs grew.

Totally not a lolicon.
Modified by CapsuleCore, Oct 14, 2014 10:55 AM

Oct 14, 2014 11:03 AM

Had some loli sakura incoming, then imgur died.

now sleep.

Oct 14, 2014 11:04 AM

Rider > Illya > Rin > Caster > Saber > Sakura

Got disappointed by the poll results pretty much. I wonder how many of the voted people have actually read the VN =_=

Oct 14, 2014 11:09 AM

Crimblack said:
Rider > Illya > Rin > Caster > Saber > Sakura

Got disappointed by the poll results pretty much. I wonder how many of the voted people have actually read the VN =_=

Gawd, you guys should stop getting so butthurt~~

Oct 14, 2014 11:15 AM
mirakura said:
WrongPriest said:

Do you live in England by any chance...?

Taiga = best girl
Kirei = best character
I'M GONE NOW

Oct 14, 2014 11:20 AM

SlothPriest said:
mirakura said:

Do you live in England by any chance...?

Taiga = best girl
Kirei = best character

Yesh :3

Rin is inspecting ~.~

Oct 14, 2014 11:31 AM

Kirei is closing in on Sakura.
Imagine if I included him from the start.

Oct 14, 2014 11:34 AM

natsucule said:
Kirei is closing in on Sakura.
Imagine if I included him from the start.

That tells us something, I guess.

Oct 14, 2014 11:35 AM

If only there was no Saber (basically "I don't know who to vote for" option) in the poll.

Mordred agrees

Oct 14, 2014 11:36 AM

Mordred is the better Arturia. Mordred for new president TM mascot.

Pages (132) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »