Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, the feels. Then again, I hope it will...but it won't be so easy with everything going on.
Stark700Oct 13, 2014 5:31 PM
Oct 13, 2014 5:21 PM
Oct 2014
I can't wait for the nest chapter to come out, shit's gettin real!
Oct 13, 2014 6:55 PM
Oct 2013
very nice cant wait for more
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Oct 13, 2014 7:03 PM
Apr 2014
Someone kill me. She's going to end up with Sensei.
Oct 13, 2014 7:18 PM

Oct 2012
Sensei deserves to die now.

Poor Mamura ;_; omg. why did she have to do that. ;A; the feels man.

Oct 13, 2014 7:34 PM

May 2010
TheOneOtaku said:

IKR! I'm actually so angry at mamura, because he's making Suzume realize that she loves sensei more rather than trying to make her fall in love with him more.

T~T since there's still a few chapters, I'm still hoping for SuzumexMamura.
Minori said:
*bawling* I'll never get married w/ a body like this! What'll I do?
Kousaka said:
Married? It looks like you're already pregnant.
Oct 13, 2014 7:38 PM

Dec 2012
Takei_Hisa said:

That's a terrible thing to say, jfc wtf.
Oct 13, 2014 8:32 PM

Oct 2011
I knew it. from the beginning of this manga it looked like she would end up with sensei. I knew it.
But it's too much for me, I don't want to read this! Mamura, be with suzume! Q_Q
NooOOOOooooOOOooo!!
Oct 13, 2014 8:57 PM

Sep 2013
what the hell

Oct 14, 2014 1:23 AM

Nov 2013
Ok, I see almost anyone want to see Shizume happening, as a shizume fan I'm sad but I can understand why.
Still, I hope it really end with shizume, I really like sensei so yeah, but poor Mamura ;-;
Oct 14, 2014 3:00 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
MAMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Don't you dare get back with him Suzume! I like sensei, but Mamura is just too cute for words.

Either way, I still have many hopes Mamura shall be the winner! Nice guys finish last, but they do finish! Suzume will finally have time to face her feelings and put an actual end to them. Mamura has already sneaked in her heart and while sensei is the one that influenced her the most, Mamura is the one that supported her the most!

You go Mamura!
Oct 14, 2014 3:45 AM

Aug 2013
i swear to god suzume when you end up with sensei i complete this manga and list this in my dropped list
Oct 14, 2014 7:49 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, so annoying.

Oct 14, 2014 11:02 AM

Feb 2011
OMFG, FOR REAL? I CANT BELIVE

sensei q3q♥
Oct 14, 2014 11:03 AM

Feb 2011
rothrock said:
Takei_Hisa said:

That's a terrible thing to say, jfc wtf.
lol wtf ikr
Oct 14, 2014 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
I was having a panic attack while reading this chapter. I mean, I knew it was coming but I was destroyed. Why did Mamura have to be so amazing? I can not wait to read the next chapter. I'm still holding on a little bit of hope that she'll return to Mamura. Please, I beg you. I didn't think this would be so painful LOL. I was actually tearing up because Mamura just looked so sad. I have to agree that there has been more focus on Mamura compared to Sensei. I'm going to re-read the entire manga, though. It might just have to do with having months reading monthly chapter that focused on Mamura. Since we all probably read the section with Sensei in a matter of hours (or days), so we're not as attached as with Mamura.

I think it's great that Suzume is going to see Sensei and talk to him properly. Nothing gets solved by lying to herself and avoiding him. She might be surprised to know that she isn't in love with him anymore and that her confusion stems from the fact that she just wasn't facing him. It could go either way, so I'm going to wait it out before I rage that Mamura didn't win </3
Oct 14, 2014 12:25 PM

Jul 2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
i want her to be with both of them !!!!!
but eventually she will end up with shishio.
Oct 14, 2014 12:49 PM

May 2013
TheOneOtaku said:

LOL! Absolutely. If she gets back together with him, I'm just straight up dropping this. This is so stupid. I kept reading this because I thought the author was doing shoujo different this time. As in, the girl didn't get with that one guy who fucked around with them, but with a guy who actually treated them well. This manga was seriously a waste of time.
Oct 14, 2014 1:06 PM
Nov 2010
I'M DONE WITH THIS MANGA. I'M DONE.
Oct 14, 2014 1:19 PM
Oct 2014
too many emotions, what the heck. I'm pissed that she left Mamura but I'm so happy she's with Shishio. Why can't they both be happy???
Oct 14, 2014 1:46 PM

Jul 2010
How dare Suzume leave Mamura like that
I cried ,awww Mamura
The flashbacks too,how much she loved her
Mamura went out and said what he saw at the infemary
But why say go Mamura?!
But it guess it is because ,Suzume needed to hear it ,so she could stop thinking of Shishio
Ahhhhh I want next chapter now
Oct 14, 2014 7:21 PM

Jul 2010
I fucking knew it... Saw it coming 1000 miles away, but I still wanted to believe in Suzume and Mamura. This is ridiculous. MAYBE there exists some hope that she has come to Sensei to tell him a straight "No", and will stay with Mamura. Though with what Mamura said near the end, it sounds like they actually 'broke up'.

buunny said:
LOL! Absolutely. If she gets back together with him, I'm just straight up dropping this. This is so stupid. I kept reading this because I thought the author was doing shoujo different this time. As in, the girl didn't get with that one guy who fucked around with them, but with a guy who actually treated them well. This manga was seriously a waste of time.

Agreed.
Oct 14, 2014 7:35 PM

Jul 2010
Toasted-Reason said:
I fucking knew it... Saw it coming 1000 miles away, but I still wanted to believe in Suzume and Mamura. This is ridiculous. MAYBE there exists some hope that she has come to Sensei to tell him a straight "No", and will stay with Mamura. Though with what Mamura said near the end, it sounds like they actually 'broke up'.

buunny said:

Agreed.

Agreed x2
I thought so too
Finally a girl going with her second love
Not the always predictable first guy
Oct 15, 2014 4:06 AM

May 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE YOU SHISHIO!
Oct 15, 2014 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
auw that hurt me
Oct 15, 2014 4:24 PM
Oct 2013
Wasn't going to work he was just the rebound/ springboard guy so that Suzume could get thro another school year
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Oct 15, 2014 8:12 PM

Nov 2013
It hurts so much... I can understand Suzume, but why did she leave Mamura alone? Shishio isn't going to die, god she should be happy with Mamura ;-;
Oct 15, 2014 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
She doesn't deserve Mamura anyway. She's just as selfish as sensei sooooo, sounds like a perfect fuckin match to me!
Oct 17, 2014 1:28 AM
Oct 2014
Guuuuuyyyyyyssssss!!! They ate the menu at the back right? The one that has a good jinx right? The one that makes couples be in love forever right? Tell me it's righttt ; ^ ;
Oct 18, 2014 7:20 PM

Dec 2011
So the Mamura/Suzume ship has sank....
well, Suzume can have sensei. Mamura deserves someone who will cherish him equally (me, heheh).
Oct 18, 2014 9:05 PM

May 2013
andhae said:
Guuuuuyyyyyyssssss!!! They ate the menu at the back right? The one that has a good jinx right? The one that makes couples be in love forever right? Tell me it's righttt ; ^ ;

I remember this too!! But I think it was just a bonus and not REALLY part of the actual manga's plot line... so I'm hesitant to get my hopes up but if by some miracle she ends up with Mamura I will be soooooooo happy T.T

Then again Mamura deserves someone better. :/

ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

☽ ʟsᴋ
set by Omikamitarocchi
Oct 19, 2014 12:40 AM
Oct 2013
lunafly said:
andhae said:

I remember this too!! But I think it was just a bonus and not REALLY part of the actual manga's plot line... so I'm hesitant to get my hopes up but if by some miracle she ends up with Mamura I will be soooooooo happy T.T

Then again Mamura deserves someone better. :/

its chpt 64.5 so its an omake sooooo sorry to sink your ships but that jinx was not cannon.
― Imam Ali as
Oct 22, 2014 8:19 AM

May 2010
WTH is with this sensei route??? And here I thought it was going Mamura route for once and for all.

So done.
Oct 23, 2014 4:16 AM

Mar 2013
pinponn said:
people are putting mamura on a pedestal and it's not how it works o_o

Mm, I think it's safe to say the other way round is true as well. That is, people putting Shishio on a pedestal.
Oct 23, 2014 8:28 AM

Feb 2010
SalemWitch said:
pinponn said:
people are putting mamura on a pedestal and it's not how it works o_o

Mm, I think it's safe to say the other way round is true as well. That is, people putting Shishio on a pedestal.

really ? pardon me, but i did not see yet any fan of shishio praising him so much to the point of bashing the other characters.
hrmniOct 23, 2014 8:34 AM
Oct 23, 2014 8:37 AM

Mar 2013
pinponn said:
SalemWitch said:

really ? pardon me, but i did not see yet any fan of shishio praising him so much to the point of bashing the other characters.

MAL is only one community. If you've been to Mangafox, Mangahere, etc you'll see a lot more comments in favor of Shishio, though it is Mamura fans that seem to do more bashing.
Oct 23, 2014 1:49 PM

Feb 2010
SalemWitch said:
pinponn said:

MAL is only one community. If you've been to Mangafox, Mangahere, etc you'll see a lot more comments in favor of Shishio, though it is Mamura fans that seem to do more bashing.

i know mangafox and mangahere, but i don't read hnr there .-. i wait for damnfeels to translate the chapters then i download it. actually is really rare to see someone in favor of shishio, tumblr is the only place i've seen tho.
Oct 24, 2014 10:00 AM
Sep 2013
It seems like suzume will end up with shishio sigh but the other question I keep asking myself how will the author deal with the heartbroken mamura?He is the most popular character in the manga so I think many ppl will be really disappointed if he doesn't find hapiness in the end and there are only 2 chapters left I don't know how the author wants to resolve this problem.any ideas?
Oct 24, 2014 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
Yes yes yes! c:
Oct 30, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2014
I cried for Mamura :'( although I'm shipping Sensei and suzume from the beginning :$
It was very obvious from the first chapter that it will be suzushio in the end xD
They put Mamura as a Drama touch , My Heart is broken !
Oct 30, 2014 9:15 PM

Sep 2014
I feel so hard for Mamura and I want to root for him but I want Sensei and Suzume together this is killing me i need more chapters!!
Nov 3, 2014 8:49 PM
Jul 2012
jhoanais said:
I was having a panic attack while reading this chapter. I mean, I knew it was coming but I was destroyed. Why did Mamura have to be so amazing? I can not wait to read the next chapter. I'm still holding on a little bit of hope that she'll return to Mamura. Please, I beg you. I didn't think this would be so painful LOL. I was actually tearing up because Mamura just looked so sad. I have to agree that there has been more focus on Mamura compared to Sensei. I'm going to re-read the entire manga, though. It might just have to do with having months reading monthly chapter that focused on Mamura. Since we all probably read the section with Sensei in a matter of hours (or days), so we're not as attached as with Mamura.

I think it's great that Suzume is going to see Sensei and talk to him properly. Nothing gets solved by lying to herself and avoiding him. She might be surprised to know that she isn't in love with him anymore and that her confusion stems from the fact that she just wasn't facing him. It could go either way, so I'm going to wait it out before I rage that Mamura didn't win </3

i also have that small glimmer of home that when she properly talks with sensei then she will realize that she needs mamura and that she truley loves him i
im aslo currently reading ao haru no ride and both are proving to disappoint me, even if i knew very well who the heroine was going to end up with still i hold on to that hope
even as suzume was sitting at the station after her phone call, telling herself not to cry i thought that would be the moment she would realize and turn back around to salvage her relationship with mamura
Nov 5, 2014 4:06 PM

May 2010
bishoujooo said:
I'M DONE WITH THIS MANGA. I'M DONE.

IKR?

Suzume x Mamura. ;.;
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 16, 2014 8:36 AM

Jan 2014
TheOneOtaku said:
Jul 27, 2016 5:57 AM

Apr 2016
So cute! I feel do bad for Mamura though...

I thought she wasn't going to get on the plane for a moment.
Jun 18, 2021 7:15 AM

Feb 2019
I wasn't fully on board with Mamura x Suzume, but somehow this feels off... I like Shishio, but I don't know, I can't fully explain it but I feel sad reading this. Somehow, I feel like it was really unfair for Mamura. And I'm kinda expecting an ending where she finally gets closure about Shishio, and go back to Mamura. Despite the fact that I like Shishio more, I'm hoping for that kind of ending. But I'm not sure why. It just feels... better?

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

1 by LucielEsford »»
Feb 5, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.