Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2014 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Samba dancing for the Jewel Palace thanks day or something for the hard work of the mentors and everyone at the Jewel Palace! I didn't like that lillian didn't get a CG of her samba outfit while the main trio did.

Thank god they stopped the miura x lillian feels for now (hoping for one next episode, and hopefully it's not boring)

BUT THEY REPLACED IT WITH FREAKIN LUEA x MIURA. Dear god i don't know if this guy is hitting on a f***ing black rabbit or not. He literally said he was looking forward to see Luea's samba outfit and winked at her after he believed Luea for not doing this.

By this i meant the ruckus she made when she took a doll (that possibly lady diana madee??) to ruin the appreciation day, but someone tweaked around (aka hinted to be Lady X) and made it into something similar like the Curry Monster

I'm scared that the lillian x miura ship will sink. Seems that Lady X is an entirely different person, and it's not Lillian.
Oct 12, 2014 2:05 AM

Feb 2014
y123y said:
naekiyo said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Samba dancing for the Jewel Palace thanks day or something for the hard work of the mentors and everyone at the Jewel Palace! I didn't like that lillian didn't get a CG of her samba outfit while the main trio did.

Thank god they stopped the miura x lillian feels for now (hoping for one next episode, and hopefully it's not boring)

BUT THEY REPLACED IT WITH FREAKIN LUEA x MIURA. Dear god i don't know if this guy is hitting on a f***ing black rabbit or not. He literally said he was looking forward to see Luea's samba outfit and winked at her after he believed Luea for not doing this.

By this i meant the ruckus she made when she took a doll (that possibly lady diana madee??) to ruin the appreciation day, but someone tweaked around (aka hinted to be Lady X) and made it into something similar like the Curry Monster

I'm scared that the lillian x miura ship will sink. Seems that Lady X is an entirely different person, and it's not Lillian.

Those rabbits can be home-wreckers.

Luea and that Lady X might be connected in some way. Lady X has a jewelpad but she was heavily silhoutted so we don't really know who it is.

But Luea is such a twit
Oct 18, 2014 12:32 PM

May 2014
So many Jewelpet Sunshine references in this episode...
Oct 20, 2014 2:27 PM

Mar 2011
Luea x Muira.. interesting.

On another note, this is the only jewel pet series I have seen. Are any of the others good? Any worth a watch, perhaps more focused on the jewelpets.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Oct 21, 2014 10:37 AM

Jan 2014
Weird, through and through. I did not expect any of this.
I'm glad it took this direction, though. Now I will not be
able to make any predictions. That makes me happy x)
Nov 4, 2014 8:45 AM

Aug 2012
This episode was just as ridiculous as the last one.
Nov 7, 2014 5:54 PM
Feb 2012
y123y said:

"Jewelpet Tinkle" has a very high score here on MAL. But that anime just takes itself wayyyyyyy to serious.

Nah, that's what makes it great. And it's not Tinkle, it's Twinkle. Why are people so fixated on the Tinkle spelling?
Feb 18, 2019 1:45 PM

Jul 2015
Samba! We Precure now with the monster of the week lmao.

Why is Miura hitting on Luea xDDD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 15, 2014

5 by poopybuttcrack »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:18 AM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 52 Discussion

naekiyo - Mar 28, 2015

11 by cowzarto »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 6, 2014

17 by walkdallama »»
May 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 29 Discussion

duo2nd - Oct 19, 2014

8 by Ameeraa »»
Apr 14, 2020 10:52 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 39 Discussion

duo2nd - Jan 5, 2015

7 by animedark »»
Mar 3, 2019 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.