Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 10, 2014 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Akira returns this episode and I have to say that her rage is delicious. Her interaction with Iona Ulith was weird though not that I was entirely surprised. Girl has issues..

Anyways, a rematch between Akira and Ruuko. I expect Chiyori to fight soon.
Stark700Oct 10, 2014 11:13 AM
Oct 10, 2014 9:40 AM

Nov 2012
That end card. 5/5. When you guys watch it make sure to watch even the last few seconds.

This was amazing. My personal most anticipated show of the season.
Oct 10, 2014 9:43 AM
May 2013
Akire and Urith (Ulith?) and their interactions are wonderful. Its good seeing Akira after what happened to her, and her new Lrig is also revealed to blue.

Battling returns and I liked how Ryuko wasn't able to perform as well as before considering she has to use Ionia instead of Tama.

Overall, this episode was also up to my high expectations. Hopefully more to follow.
:)
Oct 10, 2014 10:37 AM

May 2013
Akira is back. Interesting relationship that she and Ulith has. Wonder what Ulith is up to though.
Oct 10, 2014 10:56 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Since when Ulith grew such passionate feelings for Akira? She says she always admired Akira even as a LRIG, (which could very much be a lie since it's not hard to research idols and their recent history) but it's pretty obvious she's using her for her selfish purposes only.
Them Yuri undertone though! :9

Tbh, I prefer Aki-lucky better than Aki-lovely or her new persona. I have a feeling the new Akira is just putting up an evil act as Ulith wants her to. She'll never be as epic as she was being Aki-lucky.

That aside, anyone still thinks grandma is suspicious? It'd be quite the troll since she always seems like a normal side character.

Battle segment wasn't as awesome. Ruuko lost her touch of being a strong Selector. I don't blame her though. I miss Tama too.. But she should try to make do with Iona for the time being.

Chiyori is still oblivious to me. She definitely doesn't realize how terrifying the true consequences of losing are.
Well, Ulith is here now, probably to educate her properly? Or not.. That evil smirk indicates otherwise.

Pretty good episode. Looks like we'll see Mayu next week. This is getting interesting!
VindstotOct 10, 2014 5:30 PM

Oct 10, 2014 11:14 AM
Jun 2011
great episode looks like we going to see tama and mayu next week
Oct 10, 2014 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
Any episode that isn't focused solely on Ruko is a good episode :D

I feel like Ruko hasn't changed AT ALL after the first season eh
Oct 10, 2014 12:08 PM

Jun 2014
The more I think about Iona's wish, the stranger it gets. It seems like it's 2 wishes in one.

1. She wants to become the LRIG of a stronger selector
2. ..and be able to fight as many opponents as possible?

and/or
3. Eventually corrupt Ruko, so that she can BATTORU without caring about the consequences for her opponents?

Really then, the wish isn't complete, but is still in the process of being actualized.
ramenshoujoOct 10, 2014 3:38 PM
Oct 10, 2014 12:18 PM

Apr 2010
So Akira does have a soft side and a personality of her own tho she only shows it to a selected few.
It's looks like Ruko was weakened a lot by the fact that her LIRG changed and the question remains if she will be able to overcome it.
She has to if she wants her wish to be granted.

We also don't know what Ulith is up to but from the looks of it it's not much good.
To me it seems she is playing with Akira, using her as she sees fit.
But it also seems like she was following instructions of Iona, what is clear is that both of them have plotted something.
Oct 10, 2014 1:29 PM
Feb 2014
Ulith is one humongous troll, poor Ruruu though, she's clearly taken a step back with Iona as her LIRG. Not sure if she can even bounce back after her dependency on Tama. That was her bailout when it mattered. Wonder how the chemistry between her and Iona will come about. I guess the episode was good, I still want more, Chiyori getting more screentime in the future is a plus.

3/5.
Oct 10, 2014 1:32 PM
Apr 2013
Ulith is obviously making Iona's wish happen so she needs to give Iona a strong opponent. First she went with crazy Aki-lucky who has shown some decent skills as a Selector atleast. Now she is trying to get Chiyori (she is so sweet and innocent) to fight Iona and see if she is strong but as far as we know right now she isn't all that great.

Ulith is playing Akira like a fiddle though

On Ulith's feelings I am pretty sure they are fake but at the same time they both have the same crazy and sadistic personalities so it wouldn't be impossible for Ulith to actually like/love Akira
Oct 10, 2014 1:37 PM

Feb 2014
Everytime Akira appears in a frame I hate her 10 times more.
Oct 10, 2014 1:49 PM

Sep 2014
Aki Lucky is obviously way better than Aki lovely. I honestly love her when she is evil but when shes happy and lovely, it makes me want to slap her.
Oct 10, 2014 3:03 PM

May 2014
I must be the only person who prefers Ruruu having Iona as a Lrig and it's a damn shame she is useless with her.

Alright episode I suppose.
Oct 10, 2014 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
Akira is back.

Ulith grew some passionate feelings for Akira.
Oct 10, 2014 4:00 PM

Apr 2013
Ulith is up to something. Even if she really did develop some genuine feelings toward Akira, I think she's going to dump her in the nastiest way possible by the end.
Oct 10, 2014 4:34 PM

Jul 2014
Granny wanting to play cards lel

Akira is back, still a piece of crap, she deserves that scar. Also she is the owner of that new LRIG, I thought she couldnt battle anymore.

Iona is going to mess up everything, best character of the series.
Oct 10, 2014 5:18 PM

Jul 2013
That granny is up to something, I can feel it.

Is it just me or anyone also believes Tama is now Iona 2.0 LRIG ?
Oct 10, 2014 5:39 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
llcruz said:
Everytime Akira appears in a frame I hate her 10 times more.

Yes omg...I don't know if I hate her more or the loud ass drumming coming from my neighbor right outside my window. Fuck.

So Iona has a two part wish, which Ulith felt like she could fulfill. Idk though, why would you want to finally get out of the card but still want to fulfill someone else's wish? Woulnd't you want to just do your own thing? Unless there's a penalty if you don't. For Hanayo I can understand since she felt guilty and liked Yuzuki. Also, Ruuko needs some character development and stop referring to herself in third person
Oct 10, 2014 6:10 PM

Jan 2011
liked this one a lot, i hate Akira as much as the next guy but whenever she uses her bitchy evil voice it's great lol "Old hag!"
Oct 10, 2014 6:29 PM

May 2013
Heh, I guess Akira has a split personality but the yuri undertone here is strong.

But seriously, I don't trust Ulith, it feels like she's manipulating Akira. Oh poor her if that happens.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Oct 10, 2014 6:51 PM

Dec 2013
Pretty good episode. I hate Akira. -_-
Oct 10, 2014 6:59 PM

Aug 2012
All versions of Akira are shit.

Yeah Ulith's faking her ass off, because the "I wanted to rouse something inside you" excuse for degrading her before comes off as an asspull if it really is true.

I didn't exactly love that first half with Ulith saving Akira from her despair, but it seems like its purpose was(other than building up to Iona's wish) to emphasize how strong the will(whether its voluntary or not) within the Eternal Girl is to fulfill their former selector's wish.

I did like how the first half led in to Iona revealing the second part of her wish, and ended with the next step in her plans with Chorizo(lol). It made the episode flow well, confirmed the relevancy of spending all that time on Akira, and maintained its focus on Iona's intent that it built on in the first episode.

Expecting a big development next week with Tama and Maya seemingly appearing.
Oct 10, 2014 8:26 PM

Feb 2014
Aki-Lucky is definitely a lot more likable and entertaining than Aki-Lovely. And now Ulith is going to go towards Chiyori. Oh my goodness Ulith. She's going after the show's two best characters. This is just pure evil.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Oct 10, 2014 8:27 PM

Nov 2012
Dem yuri undertones.

Don't really like Aki-lovely,prefer Aki-lucky because of her bitchy voice.

Ulith about to teach Chiyori a lesson on what it really means to be a Selector.

Maya and Tama connection finally coming to light.
Oct 10, 2014 9:44 PM

Aug 2013
I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to see more Aki-lucky and less Aki-lovely.

Aki-lucky >>>>>>>>>>>>> Aki-lovely

Ulith is so damn evil XD! What could Iona's other wish be? To make Ru the strongest selector? For what?

Grandma's always "Ru want to go play cards?" whenever Ru's bothered by something. Fishy as heck. But if in the end she's just a normal grandma, a lot of us need to apologize for doubting her haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 10, 2014 9:53 PM
Nov 2013
Yay Akira.. Not really. If I was her mom I would've kicked her ass. Ulith is really suspicious. The battle between Akira and Ruuko though. I hope she destroys Aki soon.
Oct 10, 2014 10:21 PM

Mar 2014
I used to like Akira but this episode just made me dislike her a lot. Oh and Ulith x Akira... who would have thought?
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Oct 10, 2014 10:26 PM

Nov 2012
ulith acting all lovey-dovey around akira suddenly. suspicious...
and does that mean iona has multiple wishes? since i thought you can only have one wish.. or it's one wish that includes both being ruko's LRIG and finding selectors.
and i hope we see chiyori battling next episode!
Oct 11, 2014 2:07 AM
Dec 2013
Akira wants to move on from her hatred and bitchiness and develop a healthier personality, but Ulith and half the people in this thread want to pressure her into remaining in the villain role, so tough luck for her.
Oct 11, 2014 2:21 AM

Nov 2011
Geez, we're just 2 eps in, take it easy WIXOSS.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 11, 2014 5:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
some quite delicious Yuri vibes going on here~
Oct 11, 2014 5:24 AM
Apr 2014
Damn Akira as annoying as always. I was hoping so much we wouldn't see her as much this time. Looks like it was futile. Now I can only hope she gets destroyed faster than last time >.> Don't get why so many people want that shitty character in the show at all.

I'm really curious what's the deal with Ruuko's grandmother. It was so suspicious towards the end if the first season. I hope it's not just my imagination...
NanashiOct 11, 2014 5:28 AM
Oct 11, 2014 5:32 AM

Sep 2014
Damn, the episode passed alot quicker than I expected. By the time I hit the end of the episode, I thought (or hoped) there was still 10 more min of WIXOSS, but alas there wasn't. I don't know what's so interesting about this show, but it just is, and I love it :o
Oct 11, 2014 8:19 AM

Jan 2013
Akira was about to get better, but Ulith tricked her. Maybe there will be a tragic ending where Akira dies. That would be dark.
Oct 11, 2014 11:03 AM

Jul 2012
Oh boy, Akira is back......
With that freaky scar too. xP

Anyways....it looks like she is a Selector once again.....meep.
And it's a blue one as well, just like last time. :3

So....She went to battle Ruuko, they were interrupted, Ruuko doesn't fine card battling fun anymore since she's not with Tama anymore. :( I felt bad for her.....she lost a precious friend.....
And we have no idea where she went.....

But....the ending told us the next episode's title telling us about....a reunion? o-o
Hmm...wonder what that is? :3
Oct 11, 2014 11:26 AM

Nov 2012
Looks like Akira is being manipulated by Ulith. That's what I feel about Ulith telling Akira to always maintain those negative emotions from Iona.
Oct 11, 2014 11:37 AM

Mar 2009
The yuri was strong with this one. More please.
Oct 11, 2014 5:16 PM

May 2013
Uhh although yuri excites me this had a bad taste to it (between Ulith and Akira). Never liked either of 'em and the fact that Ultih looks like Iona now when my major ship is IonaxRuko is just... no. xD

Yes, Ruko needs friends to have fun! So Iona, be Ruko's friend, then girlfriend, and everyone can live happily ever after... of course after they find Tama! :3
Oct 11, 2014 6:31 PM

Mar 2014
That end card. 5/5. When you guys watch it make sure to watch even the last few seconds.

I can't see an endcard in the place i watched this :/

*sight* It was cut out?

Can somedoby post it here, or link a place where i can online watch it in?
FabrisOct 24, 2014 6:27 PM
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Oct 11, 2014 8:19 PM

Aug 2014
episode 2 and ruko is already taking part in battaru... she gave in pretty fast... so iona lrig is tasked with sending girls to fight ruuko... will ruuko go all out and battaru more often? this series is getting more and more interesting...
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Oct 11, 2014 8:32 PM

Dec 2010
Iona and Ulith are like two sides of the same coin. I thought it was over, but there is a lot more to both of them. I'm pretty sure Ulith is just trying to manipulate Akira for Iona in some grand scheme. But she got to lick her face at least I suppose.

This is a great show, I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next. Plus it looks like Tama returns finally!
Oct 11, 2014 8:50 PM
Jul 2014
Interesting second episode. I see this time the series gets its momentum earlier.
I wonder what Ulith is up to and I feel like Iona really has another purpose aside from her wish. And I'm also eager to know what is Aki-Lucky's wish this time...since it will obviously get tainted once again.
temp_usernameOct 12, 2014 2:12 AM
Oct 12, 2014 6:45 AM

Jul 2013
well i prefer the ending song over the opening ^^
Oct 12, 2014 7:21 AM

May 2013
Aki lucky is back. But she turned to Aki lovely which is horrible. That new name is not really cool as the first one. I really thought Ulith will kiss Akira.
Ruuko returned to battling. And her opponent is Akira. Too bad it was interrupted.
I'm guessing Tama will show up next episode.
Oct 12, 2014 11:38 AM

Oct 2012
I think this new series is quite interesting.
The "problems" of the first one (crappy card battles, mostly) are here too, but there's always a sense of something moving on...

Don't know... I'm really interested!
Oct 12, 2014 1:14 PM

Sep 2011
That was some pretty impressive voice acting from Akira's seiyuu.
Oct 12, 2014 2:57 PM

Jul 2014
I bet Ulith has Tama as her lrig, because the op kinda hints it... Anyone else agree?
Oct 12, 2014 5:01 PM

Feb 2014
SHSL_Wizard said:
I bet Ulith has Tama as her lrig, because the op kinda hints it... Anyone else agree?

Huh, I totally wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Never thought of that, actually :p

Anyway, Aki-lucky is back...and with a huge temper. She was such a b*tch this episode. "I'm gonna come back and make your lives AWFUL! AHAHAHAH!" Super selfish.

Yay it looks like we get to see Tama next episode :D as well as that mysterious mastermind girl...maybe we can get more insight about what happens "backstage".

Chiyori is getting screen time, so I'm liking that. I'm not sure what's gonna happen to her though...After witnessing the affects of becoming an eternal girl, she's still super excited to become a LRIG?

Also, can we all take a moment to appreciate how cool Grandma Kominato is? "Hey, Ruko, wanna play WIXOSS? I just made a new deck!" I apologize for sounding like an annoying teenager, but man, Baa-chan has some mad swag!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2014 7:16 PM

Jan 2009
1. I squealed when ulith licked akira's scar; this yuri vibe is freakin awesome

2. When hanayo took over yuzuki's body, hanayo went and fulfilled yuzuki's wish. Now that Ulith has taken over iona's body, Ulith has really taken an interest in akira. So that means iona has been interested in akira, even tho she's a crazy psycho bitch… is this part of iona's wish?

9/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

197 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2014

80 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:35 AM

» A question about Hitoe

kaede666 - May 25, 2022

1 by Phantom1412 »»
May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

» Is it okay to finish WIXOSS with this season

Lonely_Ronin123 - Nov 7, 2019

2 by Heimur »»
Nov 7, 2019 3:20 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

72 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Nov 6, 2019 9:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.