Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (79) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2014 3:39 PM

Sep 2014
princessnight said:
LikeAnime24 said:

and BTW why people still doubt that Haise is Kaneki?
I mean its just 100% that Haise=Kaneki and there is proof if you read chapter 143 you will see a picture of Kaneki erased(and u can see in the picture 55k and its the weight of Kaneki so its him) and then Arima says that the name he will give him is Haise, so how can people doubt that Kaneki is Haise?

some people just want him to stay dead I guess. And that he can't be alive after fighting Arima. They are in denial maybe.

Yeah everyone's acting like Ishida's some giant troll now, which I don't really get. "Ishida you trolled us with the manga ending!!!!" If he had just left it as is with all of the unanswered questions I could understand people saying that but now we have Tokyo Ghoul:re, so that point is pretty invalid.

People just like to be skeptics/cynics I guess, and yeah maybe some want Kaneki to stay dead, which I don't understand either.
Oct 25, 2014 12:35 AM

Jul 2013
Chap 3 Spoilers

SASAKI IN THAT LAST PICTURE OMG
Oct 25, 2014 12:41 AM
Oct 2012
left other pictures, you can see the others here: http://eyepatch-centipede.tumblr.com/post/100892865597/tg-re-ch-3-spoilers
Oct 25, 2014 12:43 AM

Jul 2014
MuggleBorn said:

It's not what you are expecting. He is not in crazy Shiro mode anymore.
Oct 25, 2014 12:52 AM

Jul 2013
Arcanix said:
MuggleBorn said:

It's not what you are expecting. He is not in crazy Shiro mode anymore.

YEAH but those eyes! and THAT SMILE

Acernos said:
left other pictures, you can see the others here: http://eyepatch-centipede.tumblr.com/post/100892865597/tg-re-ch-3-spoilers

is that Hinami I see in the last pic!?
Oct 25, 2014 12:55 AM
Oct 2012
I dunno, we have to expect the summaries, but Donato appears.
Oct 25, 2014 1:16 AM

Aug 2010
Yeah that seems like Hinami :O

Is that guy in the mid pages Amon's father?
Oct 25, 2014 1:24 AM

Nov 2012
GLORREICH!
whats that? lol
glory reich? nazi?

hinami, thats some shit hairstyle
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 25, 2014 2:41 AM

Apr 2014
Lol that haise evil smile and did they just show donato? next few chapters seems like its going to be intense.

Edit: translation to some if the spoilers

I starting to have doubts about whether Torso is Tsukiyama. Damnit ishida messing with my mind.
Z4KOct 25, 2014 3:05 AM
Oct 25, 2014 3:15 AM

Sep 2007
Whoah that's so interesting :)

Sasaki is so bad-ass yaaaay. He seems like he snapped after all that time when his kindness was laughed at as weakness. So if they don't like it, he will show them "real Sasaki" haha.

The old guy is Donato Porpora, SS-rated ghoul and it seems like Haise is visiting him in Kokuria. And of course he's Amon's "father".

Looks like Torso indeed is Taxi driver or something and Hinami is riding with him ha ha.
Oct 25, 2014 3:18 AM

Nov 2012
and i thought sasaki is only half serious with that trying-to-be-evil smile. just look at mutsuki(?) face, he is joking, just annoyed by urie and shirazu, not mad enough
Oct 25, 2014 4:25 AM

Jul 2014
I was like, ehm new chapter spoilers, ok , nothing to amazing then i see this fucking page . Consider me "rehyped" .
Oct 25, 2014 5:00 AM

Jul 2013
Arcanix said:
I was like, ehm new chapter spoilers, ok , nothing to amazing then i see this fucking page . Consider me "rehyped" .

HOLLLYYY SHHEEETTT B L A C K NAILS
Oct 25, 2014 5:11 AM

Sep 2007
Well of course it's not insane white Kaneki type of "furious"... but it's still to see that Sasaki can get angry and has some darker side of him. Yay!

And yeah black naaails. Can't unsee now Kaneki=Sasaki.
Oct 25, 2014 5:12 AM

Jun 2011
Arcanix said:

OFMG, he can switch modes now.
Oct 25, 2014 5:14 AM

Sep 2007
ArdenFolgore said:
Arcanix said:

OFMG, he can switch modes now.

That would explain how the hell timid Sasaki is already Rank 1 Investigator (and he climbed here in 3 yrs if he's Kaneki right).
Oct 25, 2014 5:17 AM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:

Wtf !!!
Oct 25, 2014 5:22 AM

Jan 2014
Z4k said:
Arcanix said:

Wtf !!!

Ikr? Gawd, that's just what I need to get really hooked again. Can't wait for the chapter now.
Oct 25, 2014 5:31 AM

Apr 2014
Is he remembering his oldself or something else? Lol this could imply he doesn't have amnesia and he's working in CCG for some unknown reason. But damn that twist.....
Oct 25, 2014 5:54 AM

Apr 2014
Just saw something disturbing. I hope this theory is severely wrong.

Oct 25, 2014 5:58 AM

Jan 2014
Z4k said:

Who is that even? Can't seem to remember her.
Oct 25, 2014 6:01 AM

Apr 2014
BeatzMe said:
Z4k said:

Kimi (nishio's gf)
Oct 25, 2014 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
BeatzMe said:
Z4k said:

yeah, can't recall her at all :S
Oct 25, 2014 6:03 AM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
BeatzMe said:

Kimi (nishio's gf)

oh...OH. Nope nope not going to believe this...
Oct 25, 2014 6:03 AM

Jan 2014
Z4k said:
BeatzMe said:

Kimi (nishio's gf)

OH! Kk thx. Hard to tell if that's really supposed to be her on the left. Would lean towards no. But timeskip and stuff, so..
Oct 25, 2014 6:22 AM
Sep 2013
I want to see touka asap hope she will appear in the next few chapters!
Oct 25, 2014 9:04 AM
Dec 2011
Z4k said:

Omg noooooo. Poor Nishiki if this is really Kimi. :( she does look like her though. Oh no, this really breaks my heart :'(

Damnn, i'm missing Touka already. Where is my baeee ??
Oct 25, 2014 9:30 AM

Jun 2011
Take a look at this scene where Hinami talks to Torso in ch3:

and now take a look at this:

Someone pointed out that Torso is indeed Tsukiyama since Kanae has the same scar.
CharlesMarlowOct 25, 2014 9:37 AM
Oct 25, 2014 9:33 AM

Nov 2012
ArdenFolgore said:
Take a look at this:

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/58671c457052f44c64e4d12f53be391c/tumblr_inline_ne0908I7eS1qcct6c.jpg[/IG]

Someone pointed out that Torso is indeed Tsukiyama.

huh? he is tsukiyama? he is not flamboyant enough i didnt realize lol
Oct 25, 2014 10:05 AM

Apr 2014
ArdenFolgore said:

Someone pointed out that Torso is indeed Tsukiyama since Kanae has the same scar.

That scar
Oct 25, 2014 10:06 AM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
Is he remembering his oldself or something else? Lol this could imply he doesn't have amnesia and he's working in CCG for some unknown reason. But damn that twist.....

Or something could have triggered him to remember his Kaneki-side. I'm going with that theory for now.

I really don't want that girl to be Kimi. I really liked her x Nishiki.

Z4k said:
ArdenFolgore said:

That scar

Someone pointed out that Torso is indeed Tsukiyama since Kanae has the same scar. [/quote]
Ah no way, I don't want this to be true either. But did I miss the part where Kanae is confirmed to be Tsukiyama? He looks so much younger... And his nose and jawline seem different.
Edit: I did not see Z4k's pic when I posted that. Oh damn. Nooooo...
nedratjeOct 25, 2014 10:52 AM
Oct 25, 2014 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
Arcanix said:

So apparently this is after he finds out that Urie and Shirazu went off on their own to find Torso. Sasaki is saying something along the lines of "Still insisting on being “solo investigators,” huh? Fine, then… I’ll have to show those kids what happens when Sasaki Haise gets serious." to himself. And then it looks like his insane side is gonna come out. Urie and Shirazu are going to get their asses kicked and Urie is gonna get put in line :)

Maybe Sasaki has a split personality? The first couple of chapters showed him being much more sensitive and definitely more like black haired Kaneki and a personality split would fit perfectly with his black and white hair. Either way things are getting REALLY interesting.
Oct 25, 2014 10:23 AM

Sep 2007
Hahaha let's wait and see how Sasaki will do things will stupid brats - like Kaneki used to do with Ayato. That'd be so epic.
Oct 25, 2014 10:32 AM
Apr 2014
Haisepede incoming.
AquaWateriaOct 25, 2014 10:37 AM
Oct 25, 2014 11:12 AM

Jul 2014
Kanae is not Tsukiyama... for the love of Narnia. He was talking about Shu in the first chapter.
Oct 25, 2014 12:30 PM
Oct 2012
Yep, so it seems raw texts are out and it might be a matter of time until scanlations are up. I’ve seen the leaks earlier and thank you so much to the people who took the time to translate it!

This is another summary of the new chapter ahaha. Might edit it if I have the time to.

Urie, Shirazu and Hori Chie sit down in a family restaurant to discuss negotiations.
Chie shows her license to the both of them to prove that she’s really 24. Urie and Shirazu are shocked. Urie calls her Hori-san but she prefers to be called ‘Hori Chie’ instead.
Urie asks Chie where she got their names and Torso but Chie doesn’t reveal about it.
Urie threatens her that they can do a forceful interrogation on her. Chie returns with a sound argument by saying it wouldn’t produce good results.
Urie agrees and asks how much Chie wanted. Chie says she either wanted 1M yen or one of Haise’s belongings, preferably with his scent and something worn on his skin. Shirazu comments if Sassan is a celebrity and if Chie is a pervert. Chie replies saying that she knows a lot of perverts.
Urie asks why Chie would need it and she says that she plans on giving it as a present to her ‘model’. She says ‘Shu…’ (しゅ).
Someone enters the store (the text says Tsukiyama(?) but we’re not sure who it is) and says, ‘My pride…’
Chie continues by saying that her ‘model’ hasn’t been happy lately and it’s getting boring.
Urie doesn’t really understand what Chie’s talking about but says that he’ll do something about it but asks for the information beforehand.
Chie shows them a couple of pictures that shows Torso’s predation site. She says the remaining information will be after Urie manages to complete the deal.
They bid farewell to Chie as Urie and Shirazu walk outside and talk.
Shirazu asks if Urie if he’s not going to tell Sasaki about it and suggests to get Sasaki’s underwear.
Urie says that for as long as Sasaki is their mentor, the rest of them will be treated as the Quinx Squad. So no wonder how much they work together and achieve something, all credit will be given to Sasaki (Urie is trying to manupulate Shirazu).
We can hear Urie’s inner thoughts throughout the conversation and he’s trying to get Shirazu out of the way by suggesting that they work individually instead of together to get to their goal faster (Shirazu wants more money).
Shirazu totally fell for what Urie said and Shirazu even said that ‘he can’t just stand by and get fooled around by Sasaki’. (SHIRAZU NO, URIE PLS STOP MANIPULATING HIM AAAA)
It shifts back to Sasaki’s house. It seems the Quinx are discussing about Torso. Saiko is not present still.
Sasaki tries to take the opportunity to teach them about working together as a group but Urie and Shirazu both leave to do their ‘individual investigations’.
Mutsuki worries. Sasaki puts on a face and says that he’s going to show them how a ‘serious Sasaki’ (basically teach them a lesson). Mutsuki is surprised.
Sasaki says that both of them are going to go after Torso together and Saiko will be staying at home for the meantime. He mentions that he’s going to make them see the limits of working individually.
"Just you wait you chicks… and you too Shimoguchi!"
He does another pun here combining ‘Serious Sasaki’ to SasaRious or something.
Sasaki: Tonight is going to be a festival for ‘materials’!
Mutsuki: (Sensei lost it!)
Scene shifts to Cochlea in the 23rd Ward.
The next day, Sasaki and Mutsuki visit Cochlea. Sasaki talks to the Prison Chief, Haisaki Shinme (he’s in chapter 118 btw). Haisaki leads them to the SS level.
Both Sasaki and Mutsuki think he looks scary (he does).
Haisaki holds a conversation with them saying that they have high expectations for the Quinx. But he also comments that the Director is quite daring with the idea of having Investigators as humans with built-in quinques.
Mutsuki is frightened by the atmosphere in Cochlea. Sasaki assures him that it’s okay and calls him ‘Mucchan’.
Sasaki says that the walls are made of ‘Qoinque’ (コインケ) steel and the ghoul contained is weakened due to an RC inhibitor. (I think he says this accidentally since it’s supposed to be Quinque Steel.)
There’s no much description here but it seems that Sasaki gets sleepy and Mutsuki worries about him.
They reach Donato’s room.
Donato seems pleased to see Haise since he was getting bored. He asked where his superior was and Mado Akira. They do a little conversation.
Donato notices that Sasaki brought someone along (it seems this is the first time Mutsuki and Donato met). Donato comments that Mutsuki is young, and also very weak-looking.
Donato and Mutsuki makes eye contact and Mutsuki gets a little dizzy.
Sasaki shows materials related to Torso to Donato.
Sasaki comments that Torso’s predation sites are pretty widespread and he might be using a vehicle to go around. All of his victims so far have been women with their torsos stolen.
The two discuss about Torso and share their opinions. Donato also talks about how the head is an important part of the ghoul’s meal.
After much discussion, Donato says that Torso might be someone who’s blending in the human society; so he suggested that it might be a taxi driver.
Sasaki realizes that the reason why Urie’s been using taxis more often is that he’s focusing on taxi drivers; he thinks that Urie’s a really sharp kid.
Sasaki thanks Donato for his opinion.
Donato says that he has something to say to Sasaki (another matter) and he asks to come back again another time, alone.
Sasaki and Mutsuki both leave the exit.
Mutsuki asks Sasaki why the CCG is keeping such a frightening ghoul alive. Sasaki says that Donato is a valuable informant for the CCG, not only that but the authorities use him too. He thinks to himself that there might be a time where Donato will be discarded once he’s useless.
Sasaki has a dream. White Kaneki (?) whispers into Sasaki’s ear. White Kaneki says that Sasaki’s the same as Donato. Situation-wise about being useful and then discarded once he’s useless.
"Right? Haise?" White Kaneki wraps his hands around Sasaki’s neck.
Sasaki wakes up from his dream. Articles related to Torso are around him.
Sasaki: It’s the ‘usual’ again…
Sasaki thinks more about Torso and about what his preferences might be. He continues what he discussed with Donato and thinks about how Torso’s victims have no legs and this might have some sort of meaning. He comments that Torso might have a pathological possessiveness.
Sasaki: Just you wait, Torso!
Hinami (?) is seen riding a taxi. She is wearing a nurse uniform.
Taxi driver asks where she’s going.
Hinami says, please go straight ahead. Also, a message from the Tree, Torso-san.
Oct 25, 2014 12:31 PM

Apr 2014
Edit:ninja'd

I hope Torso beats the shit out of Urie. And still no Saiko this chapter D:
Oct 25, 2014 8:46 PM
Oct 2014
Guys this is a little off topic and i'm probably gonna get some hate for this but whatever, anyway to be honest with you I kinda liked Kaneki when he was a complete bad ass who was kinda inured to pain and not afraid to kill, and well its a little hard to explain but you get what I mean. Anyway I think that when Kaneki regains his memories (if he is in fact Haise) then he will be like the old kaneki but just strong, and like I said, I really liked the personality change and how they handled it (torture/finger cracking/not as affected by pain/not afraid to kill). If anything, I expected him to be even more psychologically fucked up like when he snapped during his fight with Arima and the personality change is what got me really interested in the manga and made me like Kaneki as a character and just had this huge contrast of the old and new Kaneki. Anyway just give me your opinions and arguments on this subject because I want to know! XD
Oct 31, 2014 6:17 AM

Nov 2011
Spoiler images for chapter 4 are out now:
Oct 31, 2014 6:21 AM

Jul 2013
Stark700 said:
Spoiler images for chapter 4 are out now:

ALREADY?! What's going on?! Whose threatening my Mutsuki!?
Oct 31, 2014 6:22 AM

Apr 2014
That was fast.

On topic: Lmfao if I'm not wrong Sasaki is making mutsuki cross dress as a bait for Torso. I think its a great idea to catch him since Mutsuki somewhat looks like a girl to begin with.
Z4KOct 31, 2014 6:25 AM
Oct 31, 2014 6:26 AM

Jul 2013
This isn't confirmed yet, but according to the raw text Urie and Shark boy actually handed Sasaki's boxers to Chie in exchange for pictures OMG
Oct 31, 2014 6:27 AM

Apr 2014
MuggleBorn said:
This isn't confirmed yet, but according to the raw text Urie and Shark boy actually handed Sasaki's boxers to Chie in exchange for pictures OMG

Yeah no surprise because that was part of the deal. Now the most shocking thing would be seeing Tsukiyama sniffing the fuck out of those boxers.
Oct 31, 2014 6:32 AM

Jul 2013
Z4k said:
MuggleBorn said:

Yeah no surprise because that was part of the deal. Now the most shocking thing would be seeing Tsukiyama sniffing the fuck out of those boxers.

I cannot wait for the "TRESS BIENNN" when that happens...he'll probably come back from the dead to do that
Oct 31, 2014 6:48 AM

Oct 2014
So even Hinami agrees with the speculation that Haise=Sasaki.
I can't wait either for Tsukiyama to smell the boxers "Calmato, Calmato"
Wonder if they are going to do a rescue mission for Sasaki, or just observe him
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Oct 31, 2014 6:48 AM

Jul 2014
gabyta07 said:

What makes you think that he needs to be saved?...
Oct 31, 2014 6:51 AM

Oct 2014
Arcanix said:
gabyta07 said:

What makes you think that he needs to be saved?...

Not me, I just think that would be the gut reaction specially of Touka, and obviously Tsukiyama (if we can call Tsukiyama's doing a rescue mission...it would be more like going to the marker lol)

Also I wanted to add, that I think Akira is starting to suspect that Haise is more ghoul than human.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Oct 31, 2014 9:10 AM
Dec 2011
OMG is this supposed to be one funny chapter ? XD and lol I bet this is the reason for Mutsuki designed to look like a girl. I wonder why don't they just use Saiko, the only female member in their squad. When will this girl come out :/

Something come up in my mind, are the whole Sasaki squad living together in house or something since it was pretty easy for Shirazu to actually grab Sasaki's boxer like that. I don't know why but I felt that Ishida is really playing around with us like he knows we coughandtsukiyamacough would love to see Sasaki's underwear lmao

Annnndddd I officially love Shirazu :D
Oct 31, 2014 10:15 AM

Nov 2012
DUDE, MUTSUKI IS A GUY OR A GIRL? PLS
Oct 31, 2014 10:23 AM

Apr 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
DUDE, MUTSUKI IS A GUY OR A GIRL? PLS

Some people say summary of chapter 4 confirms he's actually a she. I'm confused too lol.
Pages (79) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.