Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2014 10:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I guess this was episode than last time but the pacing felt odd. The show still takes itself a bit seriously but since the status of the park is in danger, I suppose it makes sense.

Some of the staff got a bit emotional this episode so Moffle took a bit of charge. Kanie is a bit amusing to watch though as his narcissism kinda blends in with the events this episode. Angry Moffle is scary :o
Oct 9, 2014 11:27 AM

May 2009
This is gold

Kanye West - Seiya Kanie (has West in kanji)
his aunt Aisu Kyuubu - Ice Cube
Latifa - Queen Latifah
Sento Isuzu - 50 Cent
bastek66Oct 9, 2014 12:21 PM
Oct 9, 2014 11:30 AM

Feb 2012
bastek66 said:
This is gold
Latifa - Queen Latifah
Sento Isuzu - 50 Cent

wait
what

WHAT
Oct 9, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
How episode 2 is out?
Shouldn't be out on 14 october?
Oct 9, 2014 12:58 PM

Nov 2012
Yeah those names are hilarious. Kanye West is truly the MC of our time.

We need more of those 4 elemental girls though. Air was just spinning around and being filled with autism in general. It was great.
Oct 9, 2014 1:23 PM
Feb 2014
KyDrop said:
How episode 2 is out?

No. It was just episode 1 that was moved. Episode 1 was supposed to air last Thursday, but was moved to Tuesday (Monday?) due to "unseen circumstances".
Oct 9, 2014 1:30 PM

Mar 2012
bastek66 said:

Latifa - Queen Latifah
Sento Isuzu - 50 Cent

Kurisu Takaya - Chris Tucker?
Oct 9, 2014 2:19 PM

Apr 2014
biasa199 said:
KyDrop said:
How episode 2 is out?

No. It was just episode 1 that was moved. Episode 1 was supposed to air last Thursday, but was moved to Tuesday (Monday?) due to "unseen circumstances".

Oh...thx :D
Oct 9, 2014 3:53 PM

Jun 2010

CHOO CHOO. OUTA OF THE WAY. BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH.

vonPeterhof said:
Yeah... maybe.
None of these are perfect matches, tho.
You need to scratch Isuzu's 五十鈴 a bit to get a match for fifty ( いすずhiragana), like this guy in the twit bellow did, but, well, whatever. So far just fanboy speculation, but I agree it's too much to be just a coincidence, indeed.
xbobxOct 9, 2014 4:00 PM
Oct 9, 2014 7:07 PM
Feb 2014
*Sigh* They need to come out with the subbed version already. >_>
Oct 9, 2014 7:30 PM

Apr 2013
This was episode was alright. Without a doubt, the first episode was definitely better but that couldn't be helped as this was that "join the fight"/"We need you"/"RaRaRa!!" episode in the beginning that has to happen. It looks like we've got the framework down for the show so I'm expecting things to get more interesting next episode and on (at least I hope to God). Kanie/Kanye is kind of a bitch but at least he's got some swag to him. Moffle/Bonta-kun is still the god damn man as always. I wanted to see what would come of Kanie's mind reading power and other supernatural aspects of Amagi Brilliant Park but that's probably going to happen in the next episodes.
dankzelOct 10, 2014 7:55 AM
Oct 9, 2014 8:49 PM

Apr 2013
its still not that interesting.. hopefully something eye-catching can happen before i give up.
Oct 9, 2014 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
A bit surprised the 2nd episode came out already. Thought I was going bonkers for a bit.
Oct 9, 2014 8:53 PM

Mar 2010
Wow... Im getting interested in the anime now... lools.
Oct 9, 2014 9:06 PM

Jul 2010
Most theme parks being made for the magic land of different areas to survive. To survive on the fun of their customers!
Seiya finally agreeing to help as the princess is apologizing to her people.
Looking forward to Seiya's renovations! The trio seems pretty funny ^^
Oct 9, 2014 9:07 PM
Oct 2010
This was better than the first episode, but this doesn't seem like the type of show you want to watch weekly, might drop and pick it back up when it's over.
Oct 9, 2014 9:18 PM

Jan 2011
dunno man some about those cute mascots drinking beer and talking about chicks asses that i find hilarious
Oct 9, 2014 9:19 PM

Jan 2012
It felt like the second half of last week almost. Like, I think I woulda enjoyed it more if both of these episodes had somehow aired together as an hour long introductory episode, but oh well. I mean I certainly still liked it regardless. I did like that the MC was upset and unwilling to help at first since...ya know he had every right to be. The mind reading power being one-time only is gonna make it kinda useless. Are they gonna repeatedly have him use at just the right time to hear thoughts that will be necessary to move the plot? Those amulets at the end were interesting I wouldn't be shocked if those came up as a later plot point.
Oct 9, 2014 9:25 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
That went too quick. I can't wait to see more when they start cleaning up the park. I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
Oct 9, 2014 9:26 PM

Apr 2013
A slight improvement from last week and it's getting interesting
Good that Kanie Seiya isn't your typical mc
and yeah I agree that it might be better to marathon this rather than watch it weekly
Oct 9, 2014 9:37 PM

Jan 2008
No ass this episode, a bit disappointed.

The two kids beating up the 2 mascots was hilarious though.
Oct 9, 2014 9:39 PM

Jul 2013
As the first day of being manager, he closes down the park, and make everyone clean it up..... I think that is a great choice to make the park a lot spotless and attractive.

I kind of laughed when Seiya is provoking everyone about their jobs being too lame and gets them motivated to take their jobs seriously. Now I want to see what the park looks like for next episode if it improves or not.

Oct 9, 2014 9:40 PM

May 2012
For the love of T&A.

Good episode. Imo thought this was better than the first episode (no Sento ass). I'm liking Seiya. Like how he came through and make the mascots hate hime, just to see if they still have hope. He's the saver of the park. It's seams like things are getting interesting. Can't wait for next episode.

3/5.
Oct 9, 2014 9:41 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
xbobx said:

You need to scratch Isuzu's 五十鈴 a bit to get a match for fifty ( いすずhiragana), like this guy in the twit bellow did, but, well, whatever. So far just fanboy speculation, but I agree it's too much to be just a coincidence, indeed.

Okaaaaay then...that's clever, although not sure why the author wanted to name them after those people. Guess it's pretty funny lol.

This episode was slightly more interesting than the first, but still not sure if this is a keeper.
Oct 9, 2014 9:50 PM

Jan 2008
vonPeterhof said:
bastek66 said:

Latifa - Queen Latifah
Sento Isuzu - 50 Cent

O_O
How did I not notice this sooner!? However this anime turns out by the end of it, it's going to get a +1 on top of it's rating from just their naming sense.
Oct 9, 2014 9:56 PM

Feb 2012
Tiramie best mascot.
Oct 9, 2014 10:13 PM

Jul 2009
HELICOPUTARU!!! XD
bruh
Oct 9, 2014 11:08 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
This episode was great. I feel like it's more enjoyable than the first.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Oct 9, 2014 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode.

Glad the MC just fucking destroyed everyone at that park meeting. Honestly, I'm glad he shits on everyone, even if he is a narcissist.

When that blonde guy was asking questions about him and the park, he straight up was all "mind your own business".

Then when he showed up saying he would help save the park, he pretty much told them the hard truth, even if he only did it to rile them up.

That Isuzu girl or whatever was getting a bit too cocky for her own good. Glad he took her down a peg too at the end of that business meeting.
Oct 9, 2014 11:19 PM

Jan 2011
I was hoping for another bath scene, but I guess it's not that ecchi...

Battle is joined with the development company. I wouldn't doubt that we'll find the love hotel and the moving of the bus-stop was not altogether unrelated to the developers' plans. I think the main problem with the park is that they've caught the human contagion...you're magical creatures dammit! Act like it! And Isuzu is definitely best girl... "Maybe the gun had something to do with it?"
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 9, 2014 11:38 PM

Jul 2013
Paul said:
No ass this episode, a bit disappointed.

The two kids beating up the 2 mascots was hilarious though.

This ^

Bit of a battle going on between them and Amagi Development.
Lol Isuzu - Kanie's all like 'I refus-" and she shoves the gun in his mouth XD
Isuzu is best girl.

Definite improvement from last week. Looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 10, 2014 12:00 AM

Oct 2013
Really enjoyed this episode! I like the main cast a lot, I'm just afraid some of the side characters might get annoying later on, like Moffle. Oh well! All I can hope is that the director knows what he is doing
Oct 10, 2014 12:20 AM

Oct 2014
no echii scene
Oct 10, 2014 12:27 AM

Apr 2014
This looks promising.
Oct 10, 2014 12:28 AM

Mar 2012
As someone who is studying leadership and management, I seriously hope no one is seeing the MC as a role model as good manager and leader. I suspect that author probably have no experience or idea about proper leadership and running a business.
Seriously, the MC is so emotional sensitive that he physically fight his future colleague and proceed to get beat up. When he accept the job, he is so full of himself that shyt on all his employees and threaten to fire them if they don't obey him. Terrible community skill.
Overall, this anime is basically anime version of Roller coaster Tycoon with lot of moe and harem, and nothing more. Maybe, I am just expecting too much out of anime.
Oct 10, 2014 12:28 AM

Dec 2011
Another good episode ....the mascot are awesome especially Moffle.Can't wait for next episode and we will see how he will transform that park in 11 episodes more.
Oct 10, 2014 12:44 AM
Aug 2013
leeo268 said:
As someone who is studying leadership and management, I seriously hope no one is seeing the MC as a role model as good manager and leader. I suspect that author probably have no experience or idea about proper leadership and running a business.
Seriously, the MC is so emotional sensitive that he physically fight his future colleague and proceed to get beat up. When he accept the job, he is so full of himself that shyt on all his employees and threaten to fire them if they don't obey him. Terrible community skill.
Overall, this anime is basically anime version of Roller coaster Tycoon with lot of moe and harem, and nothing more. Maybe, I am just expecting too much out of anime.
Well.. In the real world, maple land doesn't exist and if parks with that condition will definitely be closed down for hazard checks
Oct 10, 2014 12:50 AM
Dec 2013
already becoming one of my favorites for the season. love the fights between moffle and kanie haha
Oct 10, 2014 1:14 AM

Jul 2014
Seriously. Why are people expecting so much ecchi when there is not even ecchi tagged in genre?
Oct 10, 2014 1:19 AM

Jul 2014
leeo268 said:

I think you missed the entire point of the scene.
Oct 10, 2014 1:31 AM

Jan 2013
He can only use the power one time per person?
That sucks... I was waiting for it to be one of the pillar on comedy/plot :/
Oct 10, 2014 1:56 AM
Nov 2013
I honestly don't see how this anime is taking its self seriously. You'd be shitting your pants too if your business was about to be shut down.

Anyway, this episode was great. The mascots are fucking hilarious, drinking beer and talking about the ass. The rapper analogy someone made is spot on because Kanie is definitely narcissistic like Kanye West lmao, it's great.

Really looking forward to the next episode!
Oct 10, 2014 2:27 AM

May 2013
Oohh, I'm now interested on how Seiya will do a miracle in three months.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Oct 10, 2014 2:51 AM
Mar 2014
katsu044 said:
dunno man some about those cute mascots drinking beer and talking about chicks asses that i find hilarious

Haha I Know Right.
Oct 10, 2014 2:56 AM

Jan 2014
Really enjoying this anime so far.

I actually like the comedy and the fact that he can only use his ability once shouldn't be seen as a bad thing imo, else it'd just get dull very fast.
Oct 10, 2014 3:01 AM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed this episode. Quite a dramatic but considering their lives are on the lines that's inevitable.

'I'm a helicopter', lol.

And dat speech by Kanie. Isuzu still being best girl.

katsu044 said:

Agree. That's pretty funny stuff.
Oct 10, 2014 3:36 AM

Jun 2014
a decent episode, Laughed so hard with the Helicopter chick XD

People really are expecting too much out of this series, this is probably one of those shows that you just have to sit back and relax while you leisurely waste half an hour of your life...
Oct 10, 2014 3:38 AM

Mar 2012
This show is definitely warming up to me; it's always a huge plus if it feels like only 5 minutes have passed once you finish the episode. I thought it got off to a pretty solid start last week. Things are really starting to pick up now.

That speech by Kanie was pretty awesome. And now he starts his first task. He's right though...why would you go to a park with all your rides all screwed up and such? Anyway, pretty good episode overall.

Also, I find it quite amusing that the translators write "fairy tail" instead of "fairy tale" at the beginning of the opening. It's a mistake I see a good handful of anime/manga watchers/readers of Fairy Tail make nowadays. xD
Oct 10, 2014 4:26 AM

Dec 2013
I can't wait to see what Kanie is going to bring although I can already feel that it'll definitely work lol...

5/5 for this episode. The girls all look so cute.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Oct 10, 2014 5:18 AM

Feb 2014
this anime is really good i hope it continues with this pace
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» So uh, Is it over?

DtSuteru - Dec 26, 2014

18 by Alex4814 »»
Mar 8, 2:59 AM

» Does it have Romance

rishamr - Feb 28

11 by -Ketsueki »»
Feb 29, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

364 by DebiPS »»
Feb 16, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

187 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Amagi Brilliant Park Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

227 by DebiPS »»
Feb 11, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.