Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Sep 7, 2015 10:43 AM

Ok-ish first episode but production wise it's marvelous. Art, animation, camera and OST - 10/10!

Oct 4, 2015 2:59 PM

Well that was disappointing
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch

Oct 5, 2015 9:43 PM
Wow what an intro. I love it already. Tsunemori is such a badass now, but I love that you can still tell it's her. I like Ginoza so much better as an enforcer, I think he fits into it a lot more comfortably. I think I will love this as much as the first one.

Oct 10, 2015 9:28 AM

Lol, Akane is calling all the shots now. Gotta' keep reminding myself that Akane is voiced by Hanazawa.

Dec 10, 2015 11:48 PM

Amazing episode :D

I put a hold on this series in Episode 1 since i decided to wait for the BD's instead.

Took me a year or so to finally watch it.

Amazing stuff!! Akane is now the leader and all. Can't wait for the next episode!

Apr 12, 2016 1:00 PM

Yeah not sure I like Akane's new partner and they look too alike! it's confusing at times!

I liked what Akane did for that guy.

Apr 26, 2016 12:37 PM

Honestly think this show could've stopped after season 1. New character are bland. I miss Kogami. Also how can we just pretend like we never saw what Sibyl actually is?

May 28, 2016 2:39 PM

First episode and I already am not too fond of the new Inspector. I totally get her point of view though; her best friend and a bunch of classmates were killed by a fellow student when she was in high school.

Akane seems have matured a lot; it has been a year and a half after all. Gino's a bit like his father now, calling Shimotsuki "ojou-san" and wearing what looks to be Masaoka's jacket? Also, was that Kougami in the OP? I figured we wouldn't see him again but I guess he's too popular of a character not to bring back...

That scene after the credits... wasn't expecting him to be an Inspector! Although I thought Inspectors can only use Non-Lethal Paralyzer mode against Enforcers? He overrode the Dominator?

Jul 13, 2016 10:27 PM

ArdenFolgore said:

That proves nothing. Kogami is supposed to be more muscular. I'm pretty sure that's the new guy and there's no real reason for Kogami to be in this season since he already had his revenge.

lol what? that is clearly kogami.

@ArdenFolgore
kefka! :D

Monochrome said:

Oh yeah and the ending song is awful. Why egoist why

because they are awful on all accounts.

flaxman85 said:
is this show srs?

all higher ups are females

and all enforcers are male

the writer is either a feminist or a major white knight

LOL I NOTICED THAT AS WELL HAHAHAHA

--------
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh, it was ok. the OP is confusing as heck and the ED is cringe but that's egoist by itself anyway. i absolutely loathe that group (most of the hate directed at the rip-your-ears-out singing quality of the lead).

Oct 25, 2016 5:42 PM

i hate the op i've always been picky about my favorite ops but season one's second op is amongst my favorites so im disappointed

mika's a little bitch leave my girl akane alone she didn't hurt anyone ;w

husband-chan aka gino is back and better than ever

Dec 16, 2016 12:00 PM
not a bad first episode as it gave us some action to chew on so we can stick around. It also showed akane grew up a bit and is trying to play the system that she knows is bs. though I find it rather odd they didint tell that chick to stop following the fake girl. As you can see it got her in trouble and someone dead.

Jan 17, 2017 9:33 AM

It's been a while since i saw the first season but i don't recall it looking this ugly. The CGI is bad and the rest doesn't look that great either.

Otherwise it's too early to tell whether this is as bad as people say.

Mar 20, 2017 6:17 PM

After months of putting s2 off... Im definitely gonna hate the new girl. I have a feeling I will truly hate this sequel..

Apr 19, 2017 4:05 PM

I feel like this season is going to be "lets-count-how-many-times-Mika-complains-oh-how-much-you-disappointed-me" but let's see.

I must say, when I saw all the enforcers, it made me sad. I miss Masaoka... Kagari... the old crew. Dammit. Kougami isn't here too, this is sad. One good thing is, Gino mellowing. I liked that, he's more like his father now. Which makes me sad again in return but ye not in a bad way.
Modified by TragicRomance, Apr 19, 2017 4:49 PM

Aug 15, 2017 2:19 PM

Really awesome it seems some time has passed since season one, and Akane got more confidence that's great to see although she was tired when he finished the job.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 5, 2017 7:49 AM
Mika is basically a more annoying version of Ginoza in the early episodes of season 1. I am wondering what is the purpose of the character. So far all she has done is question everything Akane does and treat the Enforcers like trash. I am not feeling it.

Nov 18, 2017 6:51 AM
Goddamn that whiny bitch shimoutski.She is already getting on my nerves.This is the first time I am hating a character in anime.A decent episode overall but this season is already so much criticized so I have to keep my expectations really low.
Modified by CoreFinder, Nov 18, 2017 6:59 AM

Mar 6, 2018 2:25 PM
I don't know wtf is going on ? That guy who is protesting is displaying a dissent with the Sybil system because denies free will , one's own fate which was pretty genuine although the way he expressed the dissent was wrong. here akane claims that he has value for his technical expertise and she respects his desire to change the society , she also suggests by living virtuous life society progress to next stage , how the fuck can it progress when its is fully controlled by a monolithic entity called Sybil with its own set of universal laws that doesn't give a damn about what humanity thinks as justifiable .Its almost like akane is saying go to your damn assigned position and everything would be fine . what amuses is me is how the guy buys into this not so convincing dialogue. Is this a mistaken case of poor scripting or the entire concept of this scene is vague ? anyone fells the same?

To be more precise - "what's bothering me is , akane claims that his (the suicidal person) willingness to right the wrong is needed for the society to progress to next level. But in the world that they live in is controlled by Sybil system even their democratic representatives are rumoured to be under the control of Sybil system . As seen in season 1 Sybil has its one universal code on which it operates and rarely give any regards for the views of subjects it governs. In such a case even if someone has problem with society , how can they aid in changing their society when there is no mechanism in which their voices can be heard?"
Modified by SHYAM_SRINIVASAN, Mar 6, 2018 5:03 PM

Mar 25, 2018 6:20 AM

Tsunemori has definitely upgraded herself from last season. I can't help but respect the calm psyche with which she handled the criminal's saving. The OP is decent, but the ED is what seals the deal this time.

"The fact that something is false does not negate its existence"
It feels good that we keep building on the Philip Dick's thinking. If nothing else, I find it as a nice node to Makishima.

Jan 14, 4:47 AM
Oh, how long i've been planning to watch this. All i've heard is how bad this season, but how bad? I'm about to see that myself.

Now about the first episode. It was good. Nice amount action, but the way Psycho-Pass has evolved just doesn't seem right. Maybe i get used to it, but it's still unacceptable. Oh, and let's not forget how annoying character Mika is. So many parts and all she does is complain. Sheesh.

So far so good, but i'm sure it's about get worse soon enough.

I also admit that the OP song is good. Nowhere as good as the ones in the first season, but still good enough.

Mar 24, 5:02 PM

This season started off rather well. We already got some action going on and Akane appears significantly more competent.

And lol, I didn't realize that Shimotsuki is the girl from the all girl school.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Mar 27, 6:27 PM
thot patrol
i don't really like that new smartass inspector

Apr 21, 4:06 AM
Polish Hussar

The new girl sure is annoying ;P

Jul 7, 8:35 AM

the focus of the story has changed so much... damn

Jul 11, 7:03 AM

Lol the newbie is lucky to have Akane that was much softer than Ginoza, so the newbie can act freely to her senior.

The guy at the last scene can't be recognized by Dominator, I guess.
If 1 = 2, then everything is good.

Sep 22, 6:43 PM

omg Shimotsuki as main character is annoying, she was better as a side character in s1 lol.

They told that S2 is trash but I'm going to find out for myself.
Life has no meaning.

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]