Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 12, 2014 6:11 PM
Oct 2011
Takei_Hisa said:
I seriously doubt that Reiji and Aila could have kids already in the time span of 7 years...especially ones that are already middle/high school age lol.

Yes, but the point is that there is a high probability that time flows a lot faster in Arian than it does on Earth.
Oct 12, 2014 6:26 PM

Aug 2014
Pooltastic said:
Takei_Hisa said:
I seriously doubt that Reiji and Aila could have kids already in the time span of 7 years...especially ones that are already middle/high school age lol.

Yes, but the point is that there is a high probability that time flows a lot faster in Arian than it does on Earth.

What about the chairman from season 1? He arrived years before Reiji and recognized him.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 12, 2014 6:40 PM
Oct 2011
PencilSharpener said:
Pooltastic said:

What about the chairman from season 1? He arrived years before Reiji and recognized him.

Gah. Way to rain on my parade. But true that does debunk the time-flow theory. But come on, Sekai looks, sounds, hell even acts just like Reiji! ... his brother maybe? I mean, China turned out to have had a brother... But that doesn't explain Sekai's sister... Ahh mo~~
Oct 12, 2014 6:50 PM

Aug 2014
I wouldn't doubt if Sekai is somehow related to Reiji, or at least an Aryan. His sister doesn't really need to be explained; Sekai could easily be adopted, etc.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 30, 2014 9:52 PM
Dec 2011
It's good as always. So orgasmic good. =D
Jan 2, 2015 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
QuattroVaginas said:
I wouldn't doubt if Sekai is somehow related to Reiji, or at least an Aryan. His sister doesn't really need to be explained; Sekai could easily be adopted, etc.

his sister looks like aila, just with different hair colour.
I'm thinking they're really kids from reiji and aila
Jan 16, 2015 7:21 PM

Jun 2008
Fumina is a nice character but i am sad that she seems destine to become the side-character of main characters.
It would have been nice if they just let a simple girl become the hero and not throw another cool other-world type kid.
kaimax said:
redd530 said:
Am I the only one who's secretly hoping that the Kamiki siblings are Reiji and Aila's beautiful babies?

Unless time goes differently in Reiji's world it's impossible for them to be their kids, though.

So we already found a way to make this work, lol. Trully though the other guy looks like Sei too.

VioLink said:
Ranba is still hanging around middle schools I see.

He wants that young pussy. Now with this guy entering poor Ranba will have less chance getting Fumina. She was all alone and desperate. He had her were he wanted but now everything is ruined. Damn you Sekai!!!

LunamariaHawke said:
Nidhoeggr said:
This was a great first episode.
I wonder, though: Why can they still use the particles? Why did they hid the Gunpla in the trophy?
I also forgot about china's little brother from season 1, was he shown back then?

-Nils was able to create artificial plavsky particles at the end of season 1.
-China's brother I think was shown at one point, when China visited Sei's shop.

OK it just doesn't much. He didn't even have blue hair.
MonadJan 16, 2015 7:36 PM
Feb 28, 2015 10:19 PM

Apr 2011
Everyone seems so excited.. I am disappointed that we aren't keep the cast from season 1. Well, I'll definitely follow through and see how this turns out because I loved season 1.
Aug 27, 2017 3:18 PM

Sep 2008
Beginning Plavsky particle dispersal.
Field 2 Dessert
Ummmm huh??? where are the sweets lol
This field pronunciation was bugging me since S1 i see they keep it goin in S2 a well :D
~_~ !
Oct 11, 2017 9:58 PM

Dec 2012
She got nice oppai.
Yajima.
Yuuma is on tv.
Yuuki is on tv as well.
She wants to fight someone.
That red haired kid looks like Reiji.
He has the same voice as Reiji?
The girl in the pic is cute.
Seihou got new uniforms?
It's been 7 years.
Sei and Reiji's trophy.
Holy shit! Mirai is a babe.
His name is Sekai?
He's a 2nd year. So 13?
He doesn't know what Gunpla is.
She tied him up.
Turn A poster.
A gunpla inside the trophy. Did Sei put that there?
Dat Endless Waltz poster.
Oh shit! She's on top of him.
Ral! Of course he coincidentally appears when a battle starts.
Sekai won.
Ral thinks the's the 2nd coming of Reiji.
Yuuma shot Sekai.
Is that the RG system?
Dat insert song!
WTF! A Gunpla was inside it!
Build Burning Gundam!
Dat Build Strike flashback.
Dem hands.
Mirai legs. Might as well let me see the pantsu.

Interesting first episode. I wish this focused on adult Sei, but what can you do? Awesome song as expected of BACK-ON.
RobOct 11, 2017 10:06 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 18, 2019 7:03 AM

Mar 2016
So, Fumina gets new people to join her club by tying them up. I like it.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Build Fighters and having not-Reiji show up in the first episode doesn't inspire me with much confidence. Eh, we'll see what happens.
Nov 3, 2022 10:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Starts a new story, a new begining in the Gumpla Battles!!! kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

75 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2015

58 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 11:44 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

28 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:36 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.