Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2014 4:08 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The party exchange continues and we see more new characters. Glass makes a reappearance and Rishia makes her first, getting kicked out of Itsuki's party. I felt a bit sorry for her, but luckily Naofumi is merciful enough to allow her to join his. The first Hero conference is also made this volume. With a return to Melrormarc, I wonder what's next in store.
-Karoshi-Jun 27, 2016 2:54 PM
Mar 1, 2015 12:47 AM

Dec 2014
Wow, i really love the punishments they received... B*tch and trash deserves it. >:D
Jun 16, 2016 7:41 PM

Feb 2011
Went from adventure to drama unexpectedly. Well, at least they all returned with a new member to the party. It's unfortunate the MC has grown to enjoy the suffering of others. Sure, the people in question that cause it deserve punishment; however, even if they caused suffering, it would be better to incite guilt than revenge. Well, there's a lot of stubborn characters in this story, so having them remain enemies was probably for the best. Better to know what they're thinking than not. Would have been nice to know if the other heroes took advantage of the other heroes' methods. I know it's everyone's habit to call each other liars, but there's a gray area where it's simply false information one believes to be true. In other words, a misunderstanding. There's actually a college class that teaches this, but very few take it. One of the number one causes of arguing is probably a misunderstanding. Sadly, not everyone gives other the benefit of the doubt.

Anyhow, now I understand the drawbacks of a novel when it comes to revealing what one is thinking. 1. It can be too focused on the MC (I have seen otherwise, but that would only be when the MC isn't present and/or the focus is redirected) 2. It's hard to tell if your in the same setting when the MC's thoughts go on for too long. 3. At times, the thoughts going threw the MC's head can be consider irrelevant. (sometimes it's better to just include it in a conversation or save it for when it's relevant) - I can see why the manga had to go threw so many changes. If this is the source material, they are better off not adapting it into an anime. Both the adventure and the MC's thoughts would have to be illustrated while neglecting the other characters, even those closest to the MC. The manga fixes this, but the adventure is getting cut up in the process.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Apr 19, 2020 9:24 AM
Jan 2019
Damn, the fight with Lar’c, Therese and Glass was far better than in manga and anime. In anime it was very rushed.

More topics from this board

» What happend to Filo

NA321GO - Mar 17

0 by NA321GO »»
Mar 17, 11:30 AM

» vol23?

RealityChanges - Mar 13

0 by RealityChanges »»
Mar 13, 6:01 PM

» does anybody know when vol 23 will come out

NaughtySempai - May 29, 2022

4 by enrosurobakia »»
Jan 9, 7:26 AM

» The Ex2 volume (side stories)

KaeUBW - Jul 1, 2023

1 by KaeUBW »»
Oct 6, 2023 4:27 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 74 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 19, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.