3 out of 5: It was OK

1 25.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 25.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 4

Oct 6, 2014 9:20 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And so that ends it...

Honestly, I'm not very impressed by the ending at all but I think it made its point. Whether a God or not exists in their world can be up for debate.

Oct 6, 2014 12:08 PM

Wait, what? That didn't explain anything. Hopefully he'll write a sequel.

Oct 7, 2014 5:33 PM

It really didn't, huh? It was awesome nonetheless, but is there hope for a sequel after 6 months have idly passed by. I guess there is a chance, but I felt like after Ueki and Ueki plus, Fukuchi wanted to have an open ending for once, let the readers decide what happens themselves.

Nov 30, 2014 7:58 AM
Can someone please explain to me what happen? I don't get it! How did Luchiru survive and why didn't he meet up with the others? Or like why is he special?

Apr 5, 2016 8:19 AM

That was really disappointing. Since the beginning of the serious arc (demon world arc), I haven't been really enjoying the series. The fight, while may have used some thinking on Luchiru's end, but it felt repetitive as a reader because they are basically the same strategy every time.

The author also added a lot of cheesy dialogues and scenes, like all the brotherly talk and stuff. It would have been heartwarming had it not crossed the line between that and cringe.

The author also tried to insert some comedy in the serious moments, as a result the manga in some ways look like a parody.

I really enjoyed the beginning of the series, too bad just like many other manga I read, it didn't follow up good enough.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Apr 30, 5:07 PM

Very enjoyable read for me, like Law of Ueki, this had strategy in its fights which I enjoyed.
There are things left unexplained and its got an open ending but thats alright.