Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
How will you describe the plot?
Oct 5, 2014 8:59 PM

Jul 2011
I only watch this show and the controversial Cross Ange for my curiosity. Im aware that its Toei and read the comments before watching so Im not really expecting something out of this show. WTF CG monster. And then I heard "Trigger On". Its all epicness starting from there. I actually like this show's used of dual protagonists(correct me if im wrong, im not reading the manga). Glasses dude is a Border agent and Yuma's a Neighbor(I think this term is geniusly stupid,want me to hit the author in the back). It will be interesting to see how they work/outsmart each other?(deathnote bruh) from here on out. To sum my few sentences, Im only watching this for the plot(not the bouncy plot, if you know what i mean).
Oct 6, 2014 1:33 AM

Mar 2012
If the Earth's defence force is a bunch of kids, the plot is just stupid.
Oct 6, 2014 4:28 AM
Aug 2011
AhmedHan said:

Q: Why are all Border personnel young?
Daisuke Ashihara: The main reason is that "younger Trion organs tend to grow". After 20, the Trion organ stops growing. Many guards have gone to Headquarters' management (like Sawamura-san).

call it bs but that's how it is
Oct 6, 2014 7:45 AM
Aug 2011
Titannobaka said:
tiger-monk said:

Daisuke Ashihara: The main reason is that "younger Trion organs tend to grow". After 20, the Trion organ stops growing. Many guards have gone to Headquarters' management (like Sawamura-san).

Thats just a bland excuse why its teenagers who are supposed to save the earth. also know as ''shonenshit''.

well its from shonenshit jump magazine, there's nothing we can do about it
if you like it,watch it. if u hate it, then drop it
different folks, different strokes
Oct 6, 2014 8:09 AM

Jun 2012
Titannobaka said:
tiger-monk said:

Thats just a bland excuse why its teenagers who are supposed to save the earth. also know as ''shonenshit''.

Those not reading manga why teenagers who are supposed to save the earth. will spoiler time. border Like X-men i mean this like School military look for potential fighters who will save the earth they need more soldier protect the world from Neighbors why they out number they need more fighter protect they home and base border.... i hope this spoiler help you i forgot to tell there many border soldier fighter die in Neighbors invaders some soldier border survive and other not survive that why they recruit more teenagers kid join them but there pass test exams for them to pass if they fail test exams join another year again. there rank. Rank C. Rank B. Rank A. Special Rank S . rank C not member border yet they just extra soldier. osamu in episode 1 is just rank C that why his trigger weapon is Weak. those pass test exams become Rank B and become member of border now will give strong trigger weapon. rank A high class fighter member> and those Special rank S had call Black trigger is forbidden weapon. that Neighbors yuuma had that he is rank S and had weapon black trigger over power weapon and ability copy enemy power and skill. . there 2 black trigger in border jin had Wind Blade" black trigger and other one from amon his black trigger not prevail yet the ability not show in manga yet. this three person had black trigger .Neighbors Yuuma. Jin . Amon. this only person had black trigger rank S weapon. ok now i said all spoiler
salvationhopeOct 6, 2014 9:45 AM
Oct 6, 2014 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
This show is so mediocre, it's mediocre.
Oct 6, 2014 4:27 PM

Apr 2008
The still frames are strong in this one.
Oct 6, 2014 5:38 PM

Jun 2010
I strongly agree with ^
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Oct 7, 2014 2:27 AM

May 2012
Pick one

Good
mediocre
Oct 7, 2014 2:35 AM

Aug 2013
That's a good way to put it.
Oct 7, 2014 9:52 AM

Sep 2013
...please read the manga
Oct 10, 2014 9:16 PM

May 2011
The manga is up to 70 ch, atm 55 ch have been translated to english.
Anyways the serie is giving of a Bleach vibe.
Oct 12, 2014 10:13 AM
Oct 2013
AhmedHan said:

Your logic is the epitome of "stupid"-ity. If we follow your logic, then the majority of all anime shows (that has the same "defend the earth" plot and shounen alike) are stupid.

This show is underrated. 6.7 Really? It's better than Terra Formars.
ExplodingGirlOct 12, 2014 10:20 AM
Oct 12, 2014 10:15 AM

Dec 2013
Really not that bad. I mean look at Cross Ange...
Oct 18, 2014 3:05 PM

Apr 2012
how many eps willit have?
Oct 18, 2014 6:34 PM
Oct 2010
At first I thought it said "How do you describe this post?" ...Not that it changes my vote.

Nov 10, 2014 12:37 PM

Dec 2007
2014? It feels and looks like an anime from 2004.

Still, I kinda enjoy it. It's somewhat of a cozy little Shounen series, like those I used to marathon a lot in 2008 and they used to keep me addicted because it was really simple to follow the plot. WT won't be as addicting as those in 2014, though. I feel the show belongs to 10 years in the past with that look, plot, and feel.

Gives a nostalgic vibe really, and it's much better than "B(l)itch".
DeadIEndNov 10, 2014 12:43 PM
Nov 10, 2014 12:38 PM

Jan 2013
why is cross ange controversial?

is lesbian shit controversial now?
Nov 10, 2014 12:44 PM

Dec 2007
mbdsquad said:

This show is underrated. 6.7 Really? It's better than Terra Formars.

I don't even want to pick up the mess that is Terra Formars.
This at least has logic behind the plot...
DeadIEndNov 10, 2014 1:32 PM
Nov 17, 2014 9:54 PM

Jun 2014
SolvitePriest said:
why is cross ange controversial?

is lesbian shit controversial now?

The bait is real.

But this reviewer makes it hilarious: http://moesucks.com/category/anime/series/cross-ange/

Anyway, the plot is simple here:

Border beats up neighbors. Mindblown newbie meets friendly neighbor Kuga who is much stronger, and the two team up dealing with the ABSOLUTE CONVICTION boss of border and evil neighbors. The end.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Nov 29, 2014 6:36 PM

Jul 2010
I'm dropping it after 8 episodes.

Nothing about "trions" makes sense. So far, every explaination has been sloppy. It's supposed to be "something" created from some sort of unnamed organ, and that miraculously does stuff. Period.
And yet, it looks like they make whatever weapon they want out of this random phenomenon. Is that magic (the "magic circles", if they are, have bad design anyway), science (hell yeah effin' science, even magnets can be explained better), we don't know, they know (or so they believe), it's just weird. As long as the author wants to push the plot, it's fine to invent the most convenient superpower.
Another flaw about the trigger activation: it creates some sort of avatar which can be controlled by its user, take damage itself, and replace the main body. Hum ... wait, "replace" ? So WHERE is the actual body ? What's the point of using a disposable proxy if your body is destroyed anyway ?

Also, Kuga is almost permanently locked into a stupid =w= face ... i mean ... seriously, it was funny the first time, the second time, maybe up to the 5th time if you're still a kid who laughs for every little thing, but now it's just annoying. It's like reading a SMS with 3 "lol"s at every sentence. It's not "lol" anymore, it's noise.
And the bad comedy does not help. Dude is trying to ride a bicycle, fall, retry, for a painfully long time. Are we supposed to think it's funny ? When you make "jokes" that even young boys can understand, you do it once for 5 seconds, eventually add a tsukkomi, and you're done. Just go to the next joke, at that level, it's not hard to invent another one. But here, not only it looks like it lasts for half an episode, we get a flashback and even a reboot the following week. I'm not sure wether it's supposed to be a running gag that will serve some purpose later, because it totally broke the flow of the story here.

About politics inside Border, i'm once again baffled by how they are purposely given a bad attitude, snickering at everything the MC does, etc etc. Yeah, we know people at these positions tend to be stupid (... is that so ?), but NOT stupid that way. When you have a bad child doing good things (for you), you're not supposed to kick him out of the house. Even bad politicians know that. You're supposed to give him a candy, put him somewhere so that he can't show he's a bad child, and still do good things.
But let's go back to Kuga. Yep, he's probably a good guy, he wields a wonderful OP weapon that only works with a few people, but he's not yet in our organization. We also have a strong guy with another wonderful OP weapon, and he's got friendly with the other guy. What should we do ? HEY DUDE, GO STEAL HIS WEAPON WE WON'T BE ABLE TO USE ANYWAY. ASAP. I would understand, if only they strongly suspected him to be a spy or something. But nope. You take the risk of losing your only hope of survival just because there is a SLIGHT hope of gaining an equally powerful thing which you can't use until you find someone compatible enough.

Screw that. It's really geniusly stupid. Even if this adaptation is completely different from the source material to the point that it's just another story with the same characters, the author messed something up at some point. Either with his manga, or with the studio he chose to adapt it, if he ever had a choice.
Nov 30, 2014 1:25 PM

Oct 2014
Beatrice-KF said:

I'm dropping it after 8 episodes.

That's sad, given your big comment you seemed to have taken a liking to the possibilities this anime could offer and got disappointed. I hope you will give the manga a chance, it got recently translated up to chapter 80 and got everything that has yet to be shown in the anime, from the Tamakoma training to the battle between the Tamakoma/Shinoda factions vs the HQ to the Invasion arc. Only the aftermath and new arc beginning are not translated yet and won't till new year.

The manga is good and unlike the anime you can read it at your own pace. Once you get over the slow start which are around the first 10, 12 chapters the pacing in the manga picks up much more and more interesting stuff happens. In the anime we are currently at chapter 16!!!
That means 2 chapters per episode so far!!!
Though ofc there are differences as the first episode had only one chapter and episode 8 had like one chapter and a third of a chapter while others had more than 2 chapters inside one episode, but still you can feel a big difference in pacing in the anime compared to the manga. 16 chapters are faster read than those 8 episodes watched.

Beatrice-KF said:

Nothing about "trions" makes sense. So far, every explaination has been sloppy. It's supposed to be "something" created from some sort of unnamed organ, and that miraculously does stuff. Period.
And yet, it looks like they make whatever weapon they want out of this random phenomenon. Is that magic (the "magic circles", if they are, have bad design anyway), science (hell yeah effin' science, even magnets can be explained better), we don't know, they know (or so they believe), it's just weird. As long as the author wants to push the plot, it's fine to invent the most convenient superpower.

It's not "something", it is basically "energy". Trion itself does nothing miraculously expect you got it in greater quantity or quality which then shows up as taking an "effect" on your body's senses thus "side-effect".
It is not the Trion that does miraculous stuff it is the trigger technology that uses Trion as fuel/power to create miracolous stuff.
Trion is no superpower as everybody got it and can train it to get stronger in it, similar to how you can train your lungs to stay underwater longer or your muscles in your arms and legs to carry heavier stuff or run longer/faster.
Those kinda stuff will be explained later though and I agree it could have been handled better but you have to see that neither Osamu nor Yuuma are in some "training arc" yet where you can conviently tell the watchers what is what. They can only use Osamu not knowing about stuff to explain about it bits by bits.
If they would tell the audience the whole trigger technolgy, trion organ and how trion is formed/can trained to get stronger it would take several minutes and feels out of place so far given that we got Miwa's squad hunting down Yuuma and such.

There are many types of triggers as it is a technolgoy that allows you to use many features our current technology also does but uses far more trouble to create the same effect. For example there are the so-called "opt triggers", optional triggers your combat body can carry that can allow for new features like "grasshopper" that allows you to create "jump squares" of trion energy midair where you can jump from, if you uses them correctly you can jump at a fast speed around enemies without them being able to catch you.
Or Chameleon that allows you to let your body "disappear" into its enviroment like a chameleon but at the cost of the bodies being more vulnerable if hit.
Or Teleporter that allows you to use your trion to make a "interdimensional jump" of a couple metres within a second/the wink of an eye which can be super useful in battle if you want to get out of a sticky situation or wants to surprise attack somebody from a new angle.

Plus there are many weapon trigger types where you can use trion to fight with them.

Beatrice-KF said:

Another flaw about the trigger activation: it creates some sort of avatar which can be controlled by its user, take damage itself, and replace the main body. Hum ... wait, "replace" ? So WHERE is the actual body ? What's the point of using a disposable proxy if your body is destroyed anyway ?

Read my Q&A thread for that.^^

Q: When one uses their Trion body, where does their original body go?
A: It is swapped in the Trigger Holder space, where the Trion body usually is.

They store "inside" the trigger. Better said into a interdimensional pocket where your body is safe. Via the trion organ's trion there is a connection between your real body and your combat body so you can still move around normally.
It is basically like playing a videogame just where your body is the controller. So if the trion body gets destroyed there is still the trigger which will release the real body as it has happened to Osamu at the beginning of the story.
More advanced combat bodies protect their owners/users by activating the "bail out", also an optional trigger albeit one all A and B agents carry with them inside their combat bodies, with which the "trigger" that "carries" your real body inside it travels back to base where it then releases the real body safely upon a bed. We will see that happen later with the Tamakoma battle vs HQ as well as the Invasion where many agents loses their combat bodies while defending the town.

A combat body made of trion is useful as it cannot be hurt by anything else but trion. So basically you could use a single human controlling a trion combat body and a trigger weapon to take out entire human armies as long as the trion gives fuel to its trion body. Even if you'd drop a nuke on it, the body would survive it. That's how strong Trion is and why a whole army was wiped out when it tried to deal with the trion soldiers of the first invasion.

Inside a combat body are two things to be able to be in control of said body while your real body is hidden inside a trigger from harm:
The "Relay station" through which you send orders to your trion limbs, basically it is the "brain" of the body through which you can see and feel (albeit no pain as that is reduced to a minium or even zero in combat bodies) with your trion body.
The "Trion supply" that pumps the trion from you into the combat body and from there into your weapon and opt triggers you use in battle. It is basically the heart.
If one of those two gets destroyed it's pretty much game over as your body will lose control over its trion flow and break down. If they get damaged you can for example not move anymore or move only slowly. It's way avoiding damage is important even with a replaceable trion body.

Also when a trion body gets destroyed it usually takes a while, around a day, till your trion can form a new trion body in the Trigger Holder space of your trigger.

Beatrice-KF said:

Also, Kuga is almost permanently locked into a stupid =w= face ... i mean ... seriously, it was funny the first time, the second time, maybe up to the 5th time if you're still a kid who laughs for every little thing, but now it's just annoying. It's like reading a SMS with 3 "lol"s at every sentence. It's not "lol" anymore, it's noise.

Yeah, that facce =3= got often announced by readers as annoying. Then again, it is not like he has that expression on-going all the time. He does show it quite often in the anime for plus cause we see him having that expression on for several minutes in a row it feels ennerving. In the manga it is one or two panels every couple pages or every couple chapters, no biggie.
Also as you saw once Yuuma fights he gets serious, it is why you nearly never saw the =3= in the Invasion arc.

I think Yuuma uses that expression as a "yeah, yeah" kind of expression, not taking everything seriously. Which later on makes sense once you hear that Yuuma has not many years to live anylonger and is dying slowly in his trigger holder space. To somebody who cannot grow up and who has no hope of healing life is a joke, he has no family and till he meet Osamu no people he could call friends as he would see through their lies, seeing who they really are. While Osamu is weak, he is very honest and truly believes in his sense of justice that it is right to protect others as Yuuma saw that's no lie. I guess he liked that kinda optimistic and stubborn character who would go into a battle to save other students even if the odds are slim to zero.

Beatrice-KF said:

And the bad comedy does not help. Dude is trying to ride a bicycle, fall, retry, for a painfully long time. Are we supposed to think it's funny ? When you make "jokes" that even young boys can understand, you do it once for 5 seconds, eventually add a tsukkomi, and you're done. Just go to the next joke, at that level, it's not hard to invent another one. But here, not only it looks like it lasts for half an episode, we get a flashback and even a reboot the following week. I'm not sure wether it's supposed to be a running gag that will serve some purpose later, because it totally broke the flow of the story here.

Yeah, comedy is not a strong forte of WT. And honestly, in the manga the bike scene was very short. The whole white rice part and such is anime only. Still cute for me as I like seeing Chika and Yuuma interacting, but for a comedy act it falls quite short. In the manga, it was there and done and like never mentioned again as more important things have to be taken care of than learning how to ride a bike. Though Yuuma did mention that Chika still has to teach him how to ride a bike properly so I hope we get to see Yuuma riding a bike for real in the manga someday.^^

Beatrice-KF said:

About politics inside Border, i'm once again baffled by how they are purposely given a bad attitude, snickering at everything the MC does, etc etc. Yeah, we know people at these positions tend to be stupid (... is that so ?), but NOT stupid that way. When you have a bad child doing good things (for you), you're not supposed to kick him out of the house. Even bad politicians know that. You're supposed to give him a candy, put him somewhere so that he can't show he's a bad child, and still do good things.

Your complain makes a lot of sense given what we have seen so far, yet "politics" are less important in Border than "militaristic" means.
Border is an organisation that keeps everything and all a secret from the public. Look at Osamu, a C-agent who had no idea about trion or how it effects trigger weapons and such. Somebody from the very same organisation had no idea about the basics of how trion and trion organs functions. Same goes for the public who sees "neighbors" as the trion soldiers who come to kill and kidnap people for whatever reason.
Like Kido said, even if Osamu did the "right" thing he has no need for somebody who does not follow his rules. It is bascially an army with Kido being the highest commander that has in-build some ways to prevent abuse of power or that Kido can become a dictator as the rule of "branches" as well as of "branch chefs".

Ofc Kido currently carries the most power as most agents are under his control and both the PR, the engineer and the business chef are following him but you will see soon that a single BT alone can be enough to trip the power scale inside Border.

Right now Border is doing what you said. They kept it secret from the public who killed those trion soldiers and the students won't tell the reporters anything either if their Border Idols tell them not to do so. Albeit some infos does leak though that is something that plays a part much later, after chapter 80.
Then Kido would have fired Osamu and due the contract Osamu would have been forbidden to speak with anybody outside of Border. And if they could not be sure about it they would have put him "under protection" and simply brainwashed him.
Border got a lot of power in Mikado city.

Jin prevented all that from happening by giving Osamu the merits for the Rad incident as well as asking to be the "judge" of Osamu for his punishment. Since Kido knows that Jin can foresee teh future he knew Osamu was somehow important for something in Jin's forseen future so he allowed it. Since Osamu could no longer be fired, due Jin's interference and the whole merits for killing the marmods and finding out about the Rads, Kido could only promote Osamu to B-rank as everything else might have caused a storm in Border as the other agents would not understand why they would fire somebody amazing as Osamu (though we know Osamu wasn't that amazing^^).

So yeah, they are not "bad" politicans. They are "radical" ones. Which might even be worse than "bad" depending on how you see it.

Beatrice-KF said:

But let's go back to Kuga. Yep, he's probably a good guy, he wields a wonderful OP weapon that only works with a few people, but he's not yet in our organization. We also have a strong guy with another wonderful OP weapon, and he's got friendly with the other guy. What should we do ? HEY DUDE, GO STEAL HIS WEAPON WE WON'T BE ABLE TO USE ANYWAY. ASAP. I would understand, if only they strongly suspected him to be a spy or something. But nope. You take the risk of losing your only hope of survival just because there is a SLIGHT hope of gaining an equally powerful thing which you can't use until you find someone compatible enough.

Here comes the whole radical part into play again.
Kido and his factions don't give a fuck about how good a guy Yuuma is. He's a neighbor and for them the only thing neighbors deserve is death. However that doesn't mean they are "stupid" as we will see later when they allow Yuuma to join Border but that's due the whole Tamakoma/Shinoda vs HQ elite battle and something that happens later in the anime. Probably episode 12+ given this pace.

Border got 130 agents, it is likely that one of them can control hte BT of Yuuma. And thus they would be in control of WHO is using that BT.
Right now their biggest problem is that there's a neighbor in their town with an unregistrate BT which is not under their control.
You could call them control freaks but imagine soldiers of armies taking their tanks and weapons into their holidays, that would be horrible! Oh wait, that happened in the east ukraine with the russian soldiers who went there for their "holidays", together with their weapons and equipment. <_<

So yeah, it makes a lot of sense for Border to eliminate the neighbor and take his BT for themselves. That would not make them any better than robbers, but in their eyes it is justified. As we saw Shinoda is strictly against such an operation though.
For Kido and his organisation Yuuma is a risk, a huge risk as he was able to beat a A team easily. I mean, Yuuma was even fighting fully seriously there. And their three best A teams are gone on an expedition in the neighborhood.
Which is the reason why Kido sends a BT (Jin) to capture a BT (Yuuma), most likely by killing Yuuma as there's no way Yuuma would give away his father's trigger. I mean, he can't. The moment he does, his real body will appear and he will bleed to death in a couple minutes. Given the BT away is the same as death for Yuuma.
Not that Kido would care if he knew. XD

Don't worry though in episode 9 it will be clear that even Kido's power has limits and that not all Branch chefs are behind his decisions. As well as how Jin tries to get Yuuma to become a Border Agent and how to appease KIdo and his HQ faction.^^

Beatrice-KF said:

Screw that. It's really geniusly stupid. Even if this adaptation is completely different from the source material to the point that it's just another story with the same characters, the author messed something up at some point. Either with his manga, or with the studio he chose to adapt it, if he ever had a choice.

Ashihara did not had a choice there. Studios approach Jump with whatever manga they want to animate and Jump either says yes or no. They said yes with Toei to animate WT so I guess they must have put some thought behind it. No idea what kinda thoughts though given the quality we have received so far. Toei seems to want to make a new kiddy show given how their have shown the show so far. I really wonder how they will animat the death scene with cut off arm and the spikes pircing the chest. I mean, if they did not even showed the bloody hole in Miwa's sister's chest how could they show that kinda stuff?

Anyway, if you want to drop this anime it is your good right and you gave valid arguments why you do not want to continue watching. If you'd like to give the manga a chance though that would be great as there you control your own pace at how fast you read it. If not becuase you dislike reading mangas then that's fine too.
Just wanted to explain some of the stuff you found so irritated/horrible in the anime which are not so horribly once you have read the 80+ chapters of the manga. Sadly the 8 episodes so far hardly come close to explain what is happening in 80 chapters. I still hope that the future episodes will be better when we get to the Elite battles and most important the Invasion arc. But Toei doesn't make it easy to keep up said hope, even for a hardcore fan like me.^^
Dec 1, 2014 6:02 AM

Oct 2013
Jesus christ, that is a bit of an overkill reply.
Dec 1, 2014 10:54 PM

Jun 2014
Kondo-Isao said:
Jesus christ, that is a bit of an overkill reply.

At least it's not overpowered :P
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Dec 3, 2014 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
I don't care about what people say I enjoyed the series a lot I just don't like the art of the neighbors , however the plot is a thing there is some thing every episode that make you want to watch the next one XD. ♥
Dec 5, 2014 11:54 AM

Aug 2009
lovexLuffy said:
I would like to recommend to those who find the animation lackluster, with it's odd pauses and etc...please go read the manga! Its freaking amazing. I started reading from the last episode and caught up with the scanlated chapters and I must say it was great! Hopefully this anime will get more people interested in the manga because once the story picks up, it gets really good. No exaggerations. So I really encourage those who have been turned off from the anime thus far to read it instead. You don't want to miss out on this!

Dec 16, 2014 7:18 PM

Nov 2012
I can't believe this is getting 50 episodes, I couldn't even continue after 3. It's so bland.
Jaywalker.
Dec 22, 2014 5:53 PM
Apr 2011
I like the plot and I'm curious about where it's going. That's the trademark of any good story, so I' think this is a good anime, and I'm looking forward to 50 episodes.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jan 20, 2015 2:30 AM
Sep 2013
AhmedHan said:

People who judge a series heavily on the fact that the main characters are mostly teenagers are just as stupid as those who prefer the main characters to be mostly teenagers. Actually, they would be more stupid since these shows are clearly aimed at teenagers, the same way Dragon Ball was, though not nearly as stupid as Dragon Ball. This is Toei.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.