Forums
New
Pages (46) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 23, 2014 10:42 PM

Mar 2013
Otoha_Karas7 said:
TsukimotoMakoto said:
hell yeah, ab soul gonna be in it too
That's what's up. Yeah I heard about it on Lupe's twitter.
Since you also like Lupe Fiasco, do you think Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album, pt. 1 was a diamond in the rust, thanks to the criticism Lasers got? I think people hating on Lasers kinda messed up Lupe's music career. Food & Liquor II still gets plays from me.
Dont really understand the hate on lasers. I mean in my opinion it was great and f&l2 is underrated .
Oct 23, 2014 10:44 PM
Aug 2014
ScazoN said:
Anyone who is into Kendrick's shit has great taste.

omg u were sarcastic lol wow im tricked aye, i'd pop the trunk on your ass if we'd ever meet

Lmao aww, you're so cute.

Take your internet tough guy comments and get out of here.

-------------

I doubt there are any people on atm that like Hardcore Hip-Hop, but, this song is sick.

TsukimotoMakoto said:
Dont really understand the hate on lasers. I mean in my opinion it was great and f&l2 is underrated .

Yeah neither do I. I mean, I think it's because of the "club-ish" songs he made? I don't know, but Lasers has some good tracks. And yeah, F&L2 WAS underrated. When I first listened to "Put Em Up" I was astonished. Lupe raised the bar on that. He could put dudes in body bags with bars like that.
Otoha_Karas7Oct 23, 2014 10:51 PM
Oct 23, 2014 11:33 PM

Jun 2014
I like lupe but i didnt like lasers. Most of the songs were forgettabl
Oct 24, 2014 12:17 AM

Jun 2014
Lasers was pop trash and F&L2 although wasn't the best album either was a step into the right direction for Lupe.
Oct 24, 2014 6:31 AM

Mar 2014
^ boi1da is a great producer.

King Los is great and underestimated, only a very few know him despite having been signed to Bad Boy Records and his countless great freestyles. Yesterday his new song produced by The Mekanics dropped and his new album is gonna be executive produced by Diddy. In terms of rapskills he outclasses most new rappers. I love his word plays and double entendres.

Noone on New School shit here? Gimme some Ace Hood, Meek Mill, YG, French Montana, Ty Dolla $ign, DJ Mustard etc. nigga stuff.
Inb4 super intellectual old school fanatics flaming
Oct 24, 2014 7:05 AM
Jul 2018
Boy-1da said:
It's so sad what happened to Charles Hamilton, dude had insane potential but drug addiction and severe mental illness ruined his career.
Yeah, le sigh. The good news is he still makes music and it's surprisingly still good

D1C3M4N said:
Anybody here heard King los's freestyles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLIUYRDf8dA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMoNep7r8GI

the guy is just about in a league of his own
King Los is tight
Oct 24, 2014 11:23 AM

Mar 2013
Otoha_Karas7 said:
Not saying Kendrick is wack, but he's not what everyone praises him to be. He has some good bars, but he kills it more as a featuring artist rather than on his own music. He won't be able to make something like Good Kid, M.A.A.D City. Only reason why everyone thinks he's so great, is because a lyricist actually broke into the mainstream.

^Truth level 2740003
Oct 24, 2014 11:25 AM
Jun 2014
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Oct 24, 2014 11:29 AM

Mar 2013
Those pharaoh guys remind me of Big Pun and Fat Joe for some reason lol

Hisoka_Judal said:

King Los is great and underestimated, only a very few know him despite having been signed to Bad Boy Records and his countless great freestyles. Yesterday his new song produced by The Mekanics dropped and his new album is gonna be executive produced by Diddy. In terms of rapskills he outclasses most new rappers. I love his word plays and double entendres.

Noone on New School shit here? Gimme some Ace Hood, Meek Mill, YG, French Montana, Ty Dolla $ign, DJ Mustard etc. nigga stuff.

Isn't Bad Boy Records dead already?

And on the new school:
[spoiler]HAAAAAAAAAANNNN. THAT AINT KANYE, THATS MONTANA!
Oct 24, 2014 11:57 AM

May 2013
Hisoka_Judal said:

I don't know about the others, but Ace and Meek have flows that kill
Oct 24, 2014 12:15 PM
Aug 2014
YASSlN said:
Those pharaoh guys remind me of Big Pun and Fat Joe for some reason lol

Haha maaaaayne, Big Pun and Fat Joe, the good ol days. I remember when they would murder tracks, it was ill.
Oct 24, 2014 12:56 PM

Jun 2014
Hisoka_Judal said:

The Dreamchasers series and Starvation series are dope.
Oct 24, 2014 12:59 PM
Dec 2013
Childish Gambino's latest mixtape Kauai!

Man, does anyone else dig Drake here? Especially his Take Care Album?
Oct 24, 2014 1:03 PM
Aug 2014
Hisoka_Judal said:

No A$AP Rocky? Where the Migos flow at my nigga? Lmao
Oct 24, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2014
ScazoN said:

Take Care is one my favourite albums ever, it's a perfected combination of Hip Hop, Pop and RnB.
Oct 24, 2014 1:11 PM

Mar 2013
ScazoN said:

I never got into Take Care, probably should listen to it sometime again.. But NWTS is pretty good tho, I liked it a lot.
Oct 24, 2014 1:13 PM
Dec 2013
Boy-1da said:
ScazoN said:

Take Care is one my favourite albums ever, it's a perfected combination of Hip Hop, Pop and RnB.
Yeah man, agreed. Take Care is his best and one of my favorite albums of all time.

@YASSIN NWTS is aiight, i didn't really get into it though. I definitely insist you listen to TC again bro.
Oct 24, 2014 1:17 PM

Mar 2013
His first release was pretty cool too, with 'Over' and shit.
Oct 24, 2014 1:21 PM

Mar 2013
Take Care is really good, one of my fave album.
fave songs from the album are Marvin's Room, Crew Love, and Over my dead body
Oct 24, 2014 2:37 PM
Dec 2013
TsukimotoMakoto said:
Take Care is really good, one of my fave album.
fave songs from the album are Marvin's Room, Crew Love, and Over my dead body
My nigga<3

Yeah those are dopest. Over My Dead Body (amazing intro to the album), Take Care, Marvin's Room, Crew Love, Cameras/Good ones go, Doing it Wrong, Look What You've Done are best tracks there imo.
Oct 24, 2014 4:30 PM

Jun 2014
Drakes newest album was pretty garbage except for a few songs like Tuscan Leather I was disappointed. His other albums/mixtapes were pretty good though for the most part
Oct 24, 2014 4:43 PM
Dec 2013
Yeah, NTWS was shit, i expected rnb/soul rap songs like Take Care did. T'was disappointing.

I just say its alright because all my mates love it, lol.
Oct 24, 2014 4:47 PM

Mar 2013
Am I the only one that quite liked it :**

He's planning to release another album soon right?
Oct 24, 2014 4:50 PM
Dec 2013
YASSlN said:
He's planning to release another album soon right?
Yeah, i was searching it up not long ago and apparently till 2015.

:((((
Oct 24, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2013
Ah well.. at least we go 0 to 100 real quick
Oct 24, 2014 4:54 PM
Dec 2013
Speaking of Drake, today's his birthday, hbd drizzy doe.

OVO
Oct 24, 2014 4:57 PM

Jun 2014
Lmao hes also beefing with tyga cus he said in an interview a few days ago that he think drake music is good but is the fakest person ever

"“I tend to distance myself from them,” he told VIBE. “I’m tryna go independent. I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki.”

It’s deeper than that, though.

“I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me,” he added. “I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together.”'
Oct 24, 2014 5:07 PM
Dec 2013
Yeah i read that, Tyga starting beef. The "fake" remark was unnecessary. Though, if it wasn't for YMCMB for holding him up on not releasing his new upcoming Gold Album to the due date, none of this would have happened.

What's pathetic is that one of Drake's affiliate from his crew is now firing back at tyga by posting videos of tyga and making him look like shit.
Oct 24, 2014 5:12 PM

Mar 2013
¿People actually care about Tyga?
Oct 24, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2014
I kinda like Tyga sometimes and yeah i saw chubbs instagram vids loool hes suckin drake hard doesnt have anythin to do with him

Tyga is poppin off lately cus he was trynna fuck Kylie Jenner and shes only 17 or some shit lol
Oct 24, 2014 5:18 PM

Sep 2012
YASSlN said:
Am I the only one that quite liked it :**

No, it was a fine album! Better than Take Care actually! Pound Cake was the shit!
Oct 24, 2014 5:47 PM
Aug 2014
YASSlN said:
¿People actually care about Tyga?

Just some fans probably lol

But I have to agree with him about Drake. You can tell he's the fakest in Hip-Hop. Even Iggy is more convincible. I don't agree with what Tyga said about Drake's music being good. Lol.

From the last page or so I can see there are some Drake fans here, so I know I'm going to be alone on this, but god his music is horrid. I've given his music a chance numerous times. But, I just felt hatred, because this is considered good by the general public (but, Take Care was the least worst) Any person leaving YMCM is better off without them. And if anyone thinks otherwise because of money, then that's sad, cause it shouldn't be about money.

/small rant
Otoha_Karas7Oct 24, 2014 5:50 PM
Oct 24, 2014 5:57 PM

Mar 2014
Pound Cake was produced by boi1da, to relate to my former post. He also did some great beats for Jayz or Meek Mill for example.

Also:
Tory Lanez >>>>>>>>> Drake
Why didn't he sign him instead of ILOVEMAKONNEN, that idiot is soo bad I can't stand his music. Also Tory is from Toronto.
Tory is like Drake a singer+rapper, but Tory sings better and has a more fitting rapping voice which he can adjust to every atmosphere. Just check out "Say that shit", "The Godfather" or "Mama told me" the first and the third song are the most similar to Drake.
YASSlN said:
Isn't Bad Boy Records dead already?

And on the new school:

Iirc, French Montana (Cokeboys is probably a sub label, like with MMG and DC from Meek) and Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) are under Diddys label. That's why Los and MGK were featured on Montanas "Ocho Cinco" on Excuse my French.

I've put Ty Dolla there although he's not a rapper, he's more a singer but he can also kind of rap. He was the ghostwriter of Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg. Also he kills every hook on newer songs.
Otoha_Karas7 said:
No A$AP Rocky? Where the Migos flow at my nigga? Lmao

I actually forgot him because he barely has output lately. I love his flow.
You may also count others I forgot because I posted without thinking very much. Like Tyga, Kid Ink, Yo Gotti etc.
People like A$AP Ferg, Migos, Young Thug and the whole Atlanta newcomers are very unique and that's why not everyone likes it. I personally find that 90% of Young Thug, Young Scooter, Rich Homie Quan, (Future), Rich the Kid and all these Trappers publish bullshit low quality songs with awful beats.
Quavo from Migos is dope, I love his rap style especially on fast beats.
Qans said:
Lmao hes also beefing with tyga cus he said in an interview a few days ago that he think drake music is good but is the fakest person ever

"“I tend to distance myself from them,” he told VIBE. “I’m tryna go independent. I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki.”

It’s deeper than that, though.

“I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me,” he added. “I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together.”'

Kinda funny and ironic considering they Mally Mall dropped a song featuring Drake and Tyga a month ago called "Whatcha say". It takes a few until you've found the rhythm of the song but then it's really cool.

Tyga's best release definitely was Well Done 3 imo, he brought up the Mustarf and League of Starz beats. Albums generally deliver less "straight into the face music" than mixtapes, same with Meek Mill's Dreamchaser series.
YG always stays true Bompton style.
-AnokataOct 24, 2014 6:06 PM
Oct 24, 2014 6:10 PM
Dec 2013
Otoha_Karas7 said:
/small rant
If that's what you think, then.

But I also agree that he is fake.
Oct 24, 2014 6:25 PM

Jun 2014
lolTyga
Oct 24, 2014 6:26 PM

Mar 2013
Boy-1da said:
lolTyga
lolYungLean
Oct 24, 2014 6:34 PM

Jun 2014
TsukimotoMakoto said:
Boy-1da said:
lolTyga
lolYungLean

SADBOYS4Lyfe m8.
Oct 24, 2014 6:34 PM

Sep 2012
Otoha_Karas7 said:

From the last page or so I can see there are some Drake fans here, so I know I'm going to be alone on this, but god his music is horrid. I've given his music a chance numerous times. But, I just felt hatred, because this is considered good by the general public (but, Take Care was the least worst) Any person leaving YMCM is better off without them. And if anyone thinks otherwise because of money, then that's sad, cause it shouldn't be about money.

LOL, I hope you don't count me on those Drake fan. I only think his music is not that bad and he has a few good songs.

Has anyone heard of Amerigo Gazaway's Yasiin Gaye albums. Dude released 2 "mashup" albums of Yasiin Bey (Mos def) and Marvin Gaye. Now, I'm not usually a great fan of mashup, but this one is as good as it sounds.

Look what he did with Mathematics. That second verse (truly one of hip-hop's finest) really shines with that beat:

There are other very good songs throughout the albums:

Really some of my favorite hip-hop releases this year.
Oct 24, 2014 6:36 PM

Mar 2013
Boy-1da said:
TsukimotoMakoto said:
lolYungLean
SADBOYS4Lyfe m8.
Im wario when im in mario kat
Oct 24, 2014 7:16 PM

Jun 2014
So anyone as ashamed as me of having been a fan of Kanye Kardashian, after seeing how much of a fag hes turned into?
Oct 24, 2014 7:34 PM
Aug 2014
Qans said:
So anyone as ashamed as me of having been a fan of Kanye Kardashian, after seeing how much of a fag hes turned into?

Hmm...nah cause I only like his older work. I am however a fan of Kim K's assets.
Oct 24, 2014 8:13 PM
Dec 2013
Qans said:
There is a difference between liking an artist for his music and liking an artist personally.

I am also a Yeezus, even though his latest album was wack, his works with Jay Z was dope as shit.
Oct 24, 2014 8:14 PM
Aug 2014
Kanye is god

Hence Yeezus lmao
Oct 24, 2014 8:17 PM
Dec 2013
ichesko said:
Kanye is god

Hence Yeezus lmao
The Hip Hop industry is lucky to have someone like Yeezus tbh lol, he's stirring up drama, creating his own gimmick, best ad-lib, "YOU AIN GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY", "YO IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT --" etc.
Oct 24, 2014 8:50 PM
Jul 2018
Kanye West is a musical genius
Oct 24, 2014 9:16 PM

Jun 2014
ScazoN said:
Qans said:
There is a difference between liking an artist for his music and liking an artist personally.

I am also a Yeezus, even though his latest album was wack, his works with Jay Z was dope as shit.

Yeah no doubt WTT was a classic
Oct 24, 2014 10:01 PM

Jun 2014
RTJ2 for AOTY.
Oct 25, 2014 3:49 AM
Aug 2014
ScazoN said:

I think we agree on something lol
WTT was dope as fuck. "Gotta Have It" is my shit.
Oct 25, 2014 4:27 AM

Mar 2013
Otoha_Karas7 said:
ScazoN said:

I think we agree on something lol
WTT was dope as fuck. "Gotta Have It" is my shit.

Ello ello ello ello White America, assasinate my character. Most underrated song on WTT.
Oct 25, 2014 7:27 AM
Sep 2013

yeppppppp
Pages (46) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

5 by dreamingneon »»
2 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7563 by juanlqr »»
3 hours ago

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

10 by not-perfect »»
5 hours ago

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - Apr 18

2 by batslimeman »»
5 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

24 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
Yesterday, 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.