Forum Settings
Forums
View Poll Results: Do You Believe that God Exists?
Yes

104 33.12%
No

140 44.59%
Agnostic

70 22.29%
Voters: 314

Oct 5, 2014 5:20 AM
If yes, why?

If no, why?

Agnostic? Why?

You can explain it as long as you want.

I don't expect debate. Please respect each other opinions.
Modified by SilentHollow, Oct 5, 2014 6:52 AM

Oct 5, 2014 5:21 AM
Nope because I'm atheist.

Oct 5, 2014 5:21 AM

No, i don't believe god is exist.

I am not religious.

Oct 5, 2014 5:25 AM

I think god does exist. He's kawaii and he has a neckbeard and he loves all of us.

Oct 5, 2014 5:31 AM
Yes. Because I'm Catholic and I have my reasons.

Oct 5, 2014 5:31 AM

I don't care.

Oct 5, 2014 5:34 AM
When you say you are atheist, there must be a reason right? Why?

Oct 5, 2014 5:37 AM

SilentHollow said:
Lack of evidence for God's existence, that's pretty good reasoning.

Oct 5, 2014 5:37 AM
Yes

Oct 5, 2014 5:39 AM
jayss said:
SilentHollow said:
Lack of evidence for God's existence, that's pretty good reasoning.

I see ....

Oct 5, 2014 5:40 AM

God exist whether or not men may choose to believe in Him. The reason why many people do not believe in God is not so much that it is intellectually impossible to believe in God, but because belief in God forces that thoughtful person to face the fact that he is accountable to such a God
Forgot my umbrella......!

Oct 5, 2014 5:40 AM

I was raised with the belief that god exists by my catholic mother.
Whether I believe god has an influence on the world is an entirely different question.

Oct 5, 2014 5:41 AM

Z4k said:
Yes
[center]

Oct 5, 2014 5:43 AM
Objective said:
I was raised with the belief that god exists by my catholic mother.
Whether I believe god has an influence on the world is an entirely different question.

So, do you believe God has an influence on the world?

Oct 5, 2014 5:45 AM

I don't believe in things that are offered with no evidence.

"Faith" is nothing but rationalizing and contorting reality to fit your desired emotional premise.

Oct 5, 2014 5:45 AM

I can't believe in the existence of something I can't touch, hear, see, smell, feel or taste. Basically.

Edit: Or at least without a prove that you could did something of the above.
I say this because I don't wanna something like "but you didn't taste/feel/etc. dinosaurs".

Oct 5, 2014 5:48 AM
It's that time of the week.

Oct 5, 2014 5:52 AM

no, because god is a myth

Oct 5, 2014 5:52 AM

Where's the agnostic option OP?

Oct 5, 2014 5:54 AM

I believe that God is Exist, yes.
Objective said:

Oct 5, 2014 5:56 AM
rothrock said:

Added. I'm sorry, I forgot.

Oct 5, 2014 5:57 AM

No, because I'm a Canadian under 30, and we don't believe in that stuff.

Oct 5, 2014 5:58 AM

God exists. And apparently he likes blues music and opposes immigration.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 5, 2014 6:00 AM

SilentHollow said:
I don't expect debate.

You expect too much.

I don't believe because I see no evidence for one.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL

Oct 5, 2014 6:01 AM
BarryManilow said:
God exists. And apparently he likes blues music and opposes immigration.
I thought he liked opera/classical music?

Oct 5, 2014 6:03 AM
MiniSiets said:
SilentHollow said:
I don't expect debate.

You expect too much.

It's alright to expect too much sometimes.

Oct 5, 2014 6:05 AM

SilentHollow said:
MiniSiets said:

You expect too much.

It's alright to expect too much sometimes.
I don't think that will hold up in court.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 5, 2014 6:06 AM
yes of course.

Oct 5, 2014 6:07 AM
I do. Maybe just because I need something to believe in but don't most people?

Oct 5, 2014 6:08 AM

I'm catholic so I do believe in God. It's kinda hard to say why I continue to believe, but I just think that I'd rather live life believing in God than not, but for those who have never believed it probably doesn't matter to them because they know nothing different.

Oct 5, 2014 6:09 AM

SilentHollow said:
rothrock said:

Added. I'm sorry, I forgot.

Looks like I'm the only one :I

Reason: Well it's because I grew up believing in God, going to church and stuff. But as I got older my logic changed and a lot of things influenced my perspective, denying that god doesn't exist would be denying who I am, but I also believe the latter due to my changed perspective. Whatever applies to being agnostic I guess.
Modified by Roth, Oct 5, 2014 6:20 AM

Oct 5, 2014 6:11 AM

Bambi_ said:
I'm catholic so I do believe in God. It's kinda hard to say why I continue to believe, but I just think that I'd rather live life believing in God than not, but for those who have never believed it probably doesn't matter to them because they know nothing different.
Is wanting to believe the same as believing?

Oct 5, 2014 6:15 AM

I believe in God Dylan.

Oct 5, 2014 6:18 AM

Bambi_ said:

Well, we can say I'm catholic because I was baptized and I did my first communion. So yeah, I don't believe in the existence of any god since I was 12-13; now I'm almost 20.
So uhm... I've known something different from the beginning? It's just I can't believe in something I can't taste/feel/etc. as I said before. But that's my case, I don't know about others.

Oct 5, 2014 6:18 AM
Yes God exists

Now
God exists in two forms.........
Spiritual form ( Examples.......Cosmic law , energy ,matter , Divine being etc )
Physical form ( Examples.......Jesus , Krishna , Buddha and many more )

Oct 5, 2014 6:20 AM
Can't say for sure that God exists, can't say for sure that God doesn't exist. Therefor, agnostic. It may seem far-fetched that an omnipotent being would exist in this vast universe, but then again it's pretty far-fetched that we humans evolved to the point that we have. I just wonder how this world actually materialized; how the fuck did this world get created?

Oct 5, 2014 6:25 AM

No, because God cannot exist, for if he was good and all-powerful he wouldn't let shit threads like this exist.

On a serious note:
Where was you when God is kill?
I was home reading Nietzsche
>God is kill
>'no'

On a really serious note, I'm an agnostic. I don't see how proving that God exists is possible.
your waifu is shit

Oct 5, 2014 6:29 AM

Look at it from this perspective.

"Man" once believed that the sun orbited the Earth, that the Earth was the center of the universe. As well as when you reached the end of the Earth it was just a massive drop and many other theories that they thought were fact. But this was due to the limitations of the knowledge and technology that they had. "Man" simply just didnt know any better.

So what im getting at is, what if right now "Man" just does not have the knowledge nor technology required to definitively prove or disprove the existence of God/s. only time will tell and unfortunately I'll be dead by then.

Oct 5, 2014 6:34 AM
AJWilliams said:

"Man" once believed that the sun orbited the Earth, that the Earth was the center of the universe. As well as when you reached the end of the Earth it was just a massive drop and many other theories that they thought were fact. But this was due to the limitations of the knowledge and technology that they had. "Man" simply just didnt know any better.

So what im getting at is, what if right now "Man" just does not have the knowledge nor technology required to definitively prove or disprove the existence of God/s. only time will tell and unfortunately I'll be dead by then.

So, isn't that mean God is really exist?

Oct 5, 2014 6:38 AM

"God is exist"?

Oct 5, 2014 6:39 AM
MechaKiryu said:
"God is exist"?

W-why? Did I make a mistake in grammar? O_O

Oct 5, 2014 6:41 AM

Red_Keys said:
Bambi_ said:
Is wanting to believe the same as believing?

Lol no.

I'm sure atheists don't just not believe because they don't like the concept of their being a God. I'm assuming most people would like to believe this, but even if you just can't believe because you believe in science or whatever, you can't rule it out completely. I remember going through a stage where I questioned whether there was a God like most people do, but it resulted in me still believing. If you simply just can't force yourself to believe in it then I guess you really can't do anything. It may have seemed like in my answer that I think some people just choose not to believe for the sake of not believing, but it's hard trying to comprehend there being no God when you have faith yourself.

Oct 5, 2014 6:42 AM

SilentHollow said:
AJWilliams said:

So, isn't that mean God is really exist?

Yes and No.

Oct 5, 2014 6:45 AM

AJWilliams said:
You cannot prove a negative, no matter how much our technology and knowledge will advance, we can't disprove non-existent being. As for religions, bible already is full of contradictions.

Oct 5, 2014 6:47 AM

Perquisitore said:
Bambi_ said:

Well, we can say I'm catholic because I was baptized and I did my first communion. So yeah, I don't believe in the existence of any god since I was 12-13; now I'm almost 20.
So uhm... I've known something different from the beginning? It's just I can't believe in something I can't taste/feel/etc. as I said before. But that's my case, I don't know about others.

Ok

Oct 5, 2014 6:47 AM

SilentHollow said:
MechaKiryu said:
"God is exist"?

Yeah, lol.

*Do you believe that God exists?

Just the "is" removed.

Oct 5, 2014 6:51 AM
rothrock said:
SilentHollow said:

Yeah, lol.

*Do you believe that God exists?

Just the "is" removed.

Ah. I'm going to correct it then. Sorry. English is not my mother language -_-'

Oct 5, 2014 7:20 AM

It seems it's that time of the week.
I'm agnostic because I'm not jumping to conclusions by saying there is or isn't.
I wish I knew, but I don't, so I deal with it.

I can see you

Oct 5, 2014 7:39 AM

People who feel the need to argue about the existence of God and how "theres no proof" are bitter and intolerable

Oct 5, 2014 7:50 AM

SweetCoconut said:
Z4k said:
Yes
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]