Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2014 4:49 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, Shion, Leona, and Dorothy made their own team. I'm so glad. Dressing Pafe is a very pretty name. I wonder if Shion is sexy or cool.... She might be cool, since I'm like "Wow!" when I saw her perform.

Aside from the topic, I finally got to see Meganii again after, like, 5 episodes without him. I'm so happy. ^^
Oct 5, 2014 3:56 PM
Jun 2014
Another solid episode. This series has been quite the pleasant surprise.
Oct 5, 2014 8:39 PM

Jun 2014
Another good episode. Ahh, good anime and loved the performance at the end.
Oct 5, 2014 10:54 PM

Sep 2013
Great set up episode for the rivals of the series.

Dressing Pafe is a great name, really like Shion so far. Leone is cute too. lol

Also, that new song was pretty awesome. All in all, good episode, no real complaints.
Oct 6, 2014 1:11 AM

Jul 2009
Finally managed to caught up after being behind for 6 episodes!!!

Love the new OP and ED!!!!!!

Shion, Dorothy, Leona. Dressing Pafe!!! Man Usagi's lucky he managed to saw Shion and her potential.

Guess playing Go was really worth it and can be used for idols!!!

Shion can change her voice to deep to soft just like Go's black and white pieces XD

Man what an amazing first impression!!! I'm loving the punk rock idol style of Dressing Pafe!!

Solami Smile vs Dressing Pafe!!! Gonna be an interesting battle for sure!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Oct 7, 2014 7:13 AM

Sep 2013
I really love the new OP & ED but I can't say the same for this episode. Because SoLaMi SMILE took some time to become a group. Lala, Mirei and Sophie all had character development in the process. They got to know each other as well. Most importantly, they gave very good life lessons such as:

-Nobody can help you unless you take the first step (seek for help).
-There is nothing wrong with being yourself.
-True friends can overcome any hardship together.

On the other hand, there is Dressing Pafe, which is formed for the sake of becoming a rival group. Dorothy, Leona and Shion barely know each other. Their only common point is hating SoLaMi SMILE. It's really random and rushed. I mean, do you hate SoLaMi SMILE? Then welcome to our group, because we don't care about anything else. It's exactly how they were formed. Especially Dorothy and Shion clash with each other a lot. Poor Leona is the peacekeeper between these two. Also, they didn't do any Friend Ticket Ceremony to officially form their trio. That's another reason why they are random. Not to even mention that they don't have the group feeling or any group coords. In previous Pretty Rhythm series, the rival group always had the theme of 'the harmony of differences', so I'm guessing that's the reason. If that really is the case, I'll make a prediction of upcoming episodes.

-The time for Paradise shoes event arrives. SoLaMi SMILE vs Dressing Pafe.
-Although SoLaMi SMILE is well liked, Dressing Pafe wins the event thanks to 'harmony of differences'.
-SoLaMi SMILE cries together, after that they work very hard to improve their style.
-They win the other pieces of Paradise Coord. In the process, Falulu (the green haired mysterious girl) is introduced and we get some detailed info about Lala's Prism Voice.
-The serie pulls off a Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live finale. I mean, there are 7 notes and Falulu is probably like Rinne. It's very likely that these series will have some similarities.

Anyway, I dislike this episode because it could be better if Dressing Pafe was formed with character development in 3-4 episodes.

NaruHina forever! Graphics by me~
Oct 9, 2014 1:34 PM

Jan 2014
Best cyalume change goes to Shion :)
Oct 16, 2014 8:10 AM
Jan 2014
does anyone know wat happened. episode 15 hasnt been subbed yet. granted i can watch it raw but im english and i wud be totally lost lol. i know some japanese but not enuff to watch the whole thing in raw and know waht they r tlken bout lol
the death greeter
Dec 28, 2014 4:12 PM

Mar 2014
I dislike the new group very much.

Blue Hair girl THINKS she was someone wronged by SoLaMi for not letting her an her sibling in when A) se never said anything about a sibling before and B) they couldn't have a 4-person team, meaning they would have to cut some1.

She was even trying to act like they could just cut lala or Pri-girl for them. What is her problem?

Then we have Miss Hikaru no Go-Go girl, who who holds on to the grudge of getting RIGHTFULLY discipline in the Hall. She wouldn't even exchange cards with them because of her OWN mess-up back then. But of course, Go can translate into everything, even dancing (even though you don't use your feet in GO)

how are they all brought together? because they all hate the main cast. They are antagonist just because. They aren't even there to teach the main girls a lesson. they are the worst rivals in the history of Pretty Rhythm. Even their name process was annoying.

And of course, there is no explanation of their SUPER talent. it's doesn't matter that two of the members are at each other's necks, they are that good because... they are good. x.x...
Mar 7, 2015 6:54 PM

Dec 2012
Everything Shion says sounds super epic. She's like the female version of Fukuyama Jun. Really digging Dressing Pafe's edgy style, that debut was awesome.
Mar 29, 2015 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
New OP ED. Shion's PriPara look certainly does fit her personality.
Nov 7, 2015 2:15 AM

Jul 2008
That felt so rushed ahah. They form a group, train, get a new song, and perform to rave reviews in one episode? Did the episode take place in like one day too? haha

The new ED is terrible.
Sep 11, 2017 5:49 PM

Nov 2012
Rock idol,ehh never been a fan of those and Shion's Go theme is kinda dumb tbh.

Dorothy and Leona don't stand out on their own either aside from being twins.
Mar 24, 2019 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
No D&D Code is a godlike song. Also Dressing Pafe is amazing and Shion is great and Dorothy is not that great.
May 5, 2019 6:57 AM

Jul 2015
I didn't expect a new OP already, I will have to listen to it more times, let's see if it can compare to the fantastic first one.

Shion is here and what an explosive start it was, lots of good comedy involving her and her new partners Dorothy and Leona, and a nice performance that already has Kuma worried and Usagi prepared for some sweet revenge.
Sep 23, 2021 2:22 AM

Feb 2020
I liked the new OP and ED.

Great performance from Dressing Pafé.

Usagi wants a revenge.

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Today, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Yesterday

0 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.