Forum Settings
Forums

Student "raped" by two Female English teachers....

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 3, 2014 12:16 PM
Jan 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
cabacc2 said:
the difference between the example you gave with 5 year olds and chainsaws and our situation is, that we dont even have a win - lose situation here.

I mostly agree with what you wrote (personal law would be the best, in theory.. I realize why that is not possible).

The law wasnt established to punish teachers that have sex with mature minors, it was established to prevent immature minors from being abused. Sadly, since judging case to case would be too much work, we have to rely on the law in absolute form ... and take basically working relationships down too. You should have wrote that instead of arguing by definition.

Some 16 year olds can consent, others can not. The law has to treat them equally, for the sake of protecting those that cannot consent. You made the mistake to take the law as reality-defining, which is a very skewed view. Law doesnt give you the ability to consent, no matter what the books say.
There is a difference but it's the same thing. A situation the minor may not understand may give consequences they may not understand. My example was just extreme to show how ignorant kids could be. I bet I could convince one to let me blow up the universe.
And are you saying that there are no consequences for him having sex with his teachers?

Well those are not mutually exclusive. We don't know what really happened. In most states where there is a law where the age of consent is 16, there's a maximum 5 year age gap and the older person cannot be a person above them in power. Their coach, their teacher, their boss, etc. Because you can be or feel pressured into consenting in fear of repercussions like losing your job even if the person of power doesn't even say anything about it, harassment by someone you have no power over, etc.
I would have wrote that down if it was necessary. What I was responding to in the first place I didn't feel needed that much explaining.

I didn't. I posted one thing while leaving out some things, I would have expanded like what I did in our conversation if that conversation went beyond that one post.

You compared a win - win situation to a lose - win situation. The difference is essential and important. If your point was to show me that children can be stupid - thanks. I already know that, but that wasnt even a part of my argument. As I said, I agreed with the rest you wrote. I hade a problem with the sentence that I quoted in the beginning, you saying that he cannot give consent. I am aware of the age-gap solution (thats how its currently handled in Germany), I am also aware of the problems that authority positions bring with them.
Now that you expanded, I see that our views are similar. That was not the impression I got after just reading your first post.

Still, many minors can give their consent. The law treats them as if they could not, to protect those that can not. Thats the whole deal, and what my argument was about.
Oct 3, 2014 8:39 PM

Jun 2008
There are truly some sick people in this world.
Oct 3, 2014 9:18 PM

Mar 2008
ErwinJA said:

3) The student was under the age of consent (usually 18, but 17 in Louisiana).
actually its 17 in most states followed by 18 then 16 and then some special age gap laws that go younger in like two or three states.

Really tired of concentual sex being labeled as rape. It belittles real rape victims.
Oct 3, 2014 9:30 PM

Apr 2011
Lucky bastard, that's like every man's fantasy.
Oct 3, 2014 10:05 PM

Aug 2009
This should be a lesson to anyone guy fortunate enough to have a threesome with two teachers. Vegas rule should apply.What happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom.

I bet students bragging is how these two got caught.

Oct 3, 2014 10:53 PM
Oct 2010
Udgey said:
He was bragging about it and saying it was consensual...
The arrest is baseless

I'd say the sheer idiocy of incriminating your hot sex partners is a case for arrest. Of the guy. And the girls. Because they chose to do an awesome threesome with a magnificent idiot. Half of mal is weeping, and the other half is betsuni atashi wa urayashiku nai mon, tsun tsun.
Oct 4, 2014 12:33 AM

Aug 2007
Retro8bit said:

I agree. The lawmakers were sick to do something like this.
Oct 4, 2014 12:42 AM
Oct 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
Retro8bit said:

I see you are blaming the law makers rather than the law enforcers. Whether one agrees or not, this stance has to be respected; many people direct their objections to the wrong people.
Oct 4, 2014 12:51 AM

Jun 2014
Very unprofessional by the teachers.
Oct 4, 2014 1:27 AM

Aug 2007
hentai_proxy said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I see you are blaming the law makers rather than the law enforcers. Whether one agrees or not, this stance has to be respected; many people direct their objections to the wrong people.

Both are at fault. Those laws are only supposed to go after actual rapists/predators.
Oct 4, 2014 1:49 AM
Oct 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
hentai_proxy said:

Both are at fault. Those laws are only supposed to go after actual rapists/predators.

This is not correct. When a law maker creates a law, the law enforcer cannot choose not to apply it. This state of affairs would completely dissolve the rule of law and replace it with the opinion of the enforcer: when you agree with it, everything is fine. When you disagree, fight the powah. This is not the way create a stable state.
Oct 4, 2014 10:50 AM

Mar 2014
What I simply don't understand is how two rather good looking female teachers jeopardise their job just to satifsy their needs when they could've gotten the same result by going to a club or whatever. Instead, they decide to have sex with one of their students. Since they probably knew that in our society people can't keep quiet about anything, post anything on social network sites or tell their friends to brag about it, I'm rather surprised.
Well, these two have ruined their lives; they'll surely never find any decent work again, at least not as teachers. Good job!
Oct 4, 2014 11:48 AM

Aug 2007
hentai_proxy said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

This is not correct. When a law maker creates a law, the law enforcer cannot choose not to apply it. This state of affairs would completely dissolve the rule of law and replace it with the opinion of the enforcer: when you agree with it, everything is fine. When you disagree, fight the powah. This is not the way create a stable state.

Actually they can. They could get fired/suspended but they can. It happens a lot more than you think it does.
Oct 4, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2014
WOW, COOL.

Thanks for sharing. This totally increased my faith in humanity.
Oct 4, 2014 11:56 AM

Nov 2010
traed said:
ErwinJA said:

3) The student was under the age of consent (usually 18, but 17 in Louisiana).
actually its 17 in most states followed by 18 then 16 and then some special age gap laws that go younger in like two or three states.

Really tired of concentual sex being labeled as rape. It belittles real rape victims.
It sounds like you're belittling non forced into a alley rape.
Oct 4, 2014 11:59 AM

Dec 2011
It's called "statutory rape" people. When even though the 'victim' gave consent, their own word is not enough to give consent due to age of consent laws.
To me however, statutory can be equated with 'baller'.
Oct 4, 2014 4:47 PM

Jan 2013
PrimeX said:
those teachers have been reading hentai mangas

shota tag
I stand with Freedom, no matter the cost, no matter the price.

Oct 4, 2014 4:49 PM

Jan 2013
Shuu-chan said:
This is where the law is a bit iffy. I know that under the law a minor technically can't give consent. This is in place to protect minors from being taken advantage of. This kid knew EXACTLY what he was getting into by consenting and was even proud enough that he was bragging about it. I don't see a victim here.

Regardless, I think that these women should pay the price for what they did. You can't decide whether to prosecute or not based on how victimized a person SEEMS to be. Laws need to have inflexible definitions so that victims are protected from assessments on their level of victimization. Like claiming that a women who was raped doesn't meet the necessary level of victimization because she didn't fight hard enough.

I don't feel like he suffered any trauma from this incident, but the law is the law and if by it being so rigid it protects real victims then I stand by it.

This.

If a girl were to be raped, even if she liked it, doesn't mean that it should be condoned.

Consensual or not, you make a good point.
I stand with Freedom, no matter the cost, no matter the price.

Oct 4, 2014 4:58 PM

Mar 2014
Shuu-chan said:
This is where the law is a bit iffy. I know that under the law a minor technically can't give consent. This is in place to protect minors from being taken advantage of. This kid knew EXACTLY what he was getting into by consenting and was even proud enough that he was bragging about it. I don't see a victim here.
And that is why you aren't writing laws.

Seriously, plenty of 16 year old girls would brag about shagging a hot older gym teacher, doesn't mean the guy isn't a creep or that she is going to one hundred percent be on board with that decision as an adult. Same with the boy.

Teenagers are borderline retarded, thus adults and the law have to make certain decisions for them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2014 5:39 PM

Jan 2011
Also for all this mention of the age of consent.
In most jurisdictions where the age of consent is below 18 (such as England and Wales), in cases where a person aged 18 or older is in a position of trust over a person under 18 the age of consent usually rises to 18, or higher. Examples of such positions of trust include relationships between teachers and students. For example, in England and Wales the age of consent is 16, but if the person is a student of the older person it becomes 18.
Oct 5, 2014 1:37 AM

Mar 2011
This is just another case of "not happening to the right person".
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Oct 5, 2014 1:53 AM
May 2007
The crime is they aren't doing it with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyMQLrnbBgE
Oct 5, 2014 1:55 AM

Jan 2013
Oct 5, 2014 1:57 AM

Apr 2013
lucky son of a bitch had a threesome with two of his teachers and he still managed to mess it up by bragging to his friends.

Niggas need to learn how to appreciate these things a little more. They're fine as hell too.
Oct 5, 2014 3:37 AM
Jun 2014
That's great on the kid!

Do you know how hard it is to get pussy at that age? Good on him but why is the retard bragging about it? He just lost that free pussy. Fucking idiot.

Someone should teach him to keep his mouth shut, cartel style

'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Oct 5, 2014 9:40 AM

Aug 2007
BarryManilow said:
Shuu-chan said:

Seriously, plenty of 16 year old girls would brag about shagging a hot older gym teacher, doesn't mean the guy isn't a creep or that she is going to one hundred percent be on board with that decision as an adult. Same with the boy.

Teenagers are borderline retarded, thus adults and the law have to make certain decisions for them.

And that is why the law is fucking stupid. It shouldn't effect people who actually give consent.
Oct 5, 2014 9:49 AM

Nov 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
BarryManilow said:

And that is why the law is fucking stupid. It shouldn't effect people who actually give consent.
No, that's why you're stupid. With your logic someone can have sex with a five year old.
Oct 5, 2014 9:59 AM

May 2014
Jayex said:
PrimeX said:
those teachers have been reading hentai mangas

shota tag

At 16?
Oct 5, 2014 10:15 AM

Aug 2007
IntroverTurtle said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

No, that's why you're stupid. With your logic someone can have sex with a five year old.

No that would be your logic. An actual child can't even consent anyway. Teens are different. This teen was obviously not raped if he was bragging about it.
Oct 5, 2014 10:21 AM

Nov 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
No that would be your logic. An actual child can't even consent anyway. Teens are different. This teen was obviously not raped if he was bragging about it.
Yes they can consent, if they're able to say yes. Can they consent while fully understanding the situation and the consequences according to the law, nope. But that doesn't matter to you as that's why it applies to teens too.

So now you're going to be more specific. So teens. 13 year olds and above should able to have sex with whoever they want?

Just because he was bragging doesn't mean he understood it fully. If you brag about something then that means you consented knowing fully about it? A 5 year old can brag that they got five pieces of candy from some guy for molesting her, oh she knew what she was doing since she bragged about getting the candy. The law can't go completely on a case to case basis. There are probably 30 year olds who don't understand shit about sex and its consequences.
IntroverTurtleOct 5, 2014 10:24 AM
Oct 7, 2014 8:22 PM

Oct 2014
What a lucky kid. Why did I never get to go to these high schools? :(
"Dakimakura aren't meant for fucking." -Moog, January 2015

When a site's moderators warn you for condemning a troll, you know their moderators need to be changed out.
Oct 8, 2014 12:30 PM

May 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:

No one is saying he was raped, except people who confuse actual rape laws with statutory rape laws. The law certainly doesn't say he was raped.

The problem is the word "rape" in statutory rape, a different crime that needs to start being called its proper name – carnal kwoledge of a juvenile – to avoid confusion, as someone pointed out earlier.

While some teenagers are mature enough to be having sex with adults, some aren't. Unfortunately, tailoring laws case by case poses practical problems and leaves enough room for subjectivity and interpretation to become unjust and dangerous. Given those limits, in order to protect those who aren't mature enough, the only reasonable solution seems to either have an age of consent, or an age-gap limit under a specific age. Unless you can think of a better solution.

Anyhow, this kid is a real idiot. So are the women for taking the risk though.
Oct 8, 2014 8:07 PM

May 2014
3some with teachers lol nice.

the one on the right is kind of a butterface but no matter how ugly you just dont pass on a 3some with teachers. thats a story for the ages

oh and as for the topic - not rape
Kenjataimu mode status: 恒久
Oct 19, 2014 5:33 PM

Jun 2008
UPDATE!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/13/teacher-lauren-cooper-_n_5977186.html

^One of the statutory rapist teacher has come out with her "story" about why she did what she did.

She wanted attention....what else is new.

Furthermore, she also had sexual contact with other boys aged 16 and 17.....clearly she was a fucking predator!

And for anyone that says otherwise....just think about it for ONE second, if a 32 year old MALE teacher had sex with female students aged 16 and 17, what the hell would you call him?

Read these statements:

article said:
The 17-year-olds alleged that Cooper performed oral sex on him in a car and that the pair had been texting each other since November, 2013.

Cooper was arrested a third time in January after allegations emerged that she had engaged in inappropriate behavior with two other students.

Prosecutors said she showed one of the victims her breasts in one of the school's classrooms, according to the Citizen Voice.

During another incident at the school, authorities said, Cooper told a student, "all the candy you need is right here."

^Clearly these are the actions of someone using her power of authority to coerce minors to do whatever the fuck she wanted.

And what 17 year old horny boy is going to say no?

It doesn't matter if the 16 or 17 year old consented.....this is still statutory rape.

IMHO, she has a thing for UNDERAGE boys....which I will leave to you what to make of that.

So, she was sentenced recently....this is what she got:

[*]Cooper was sentenced to 9 to 23 months in prison...

[*]she has to register as a sex offender for 25 years once she's released.

^I still don't know if this was enough....but I AM glad she IS going to prison (at least for some time) and will be registered as a sex offender for the remainder of her relevant life.
Oct 20, 2014 12:26 AM

Dec 2010
Oh shit! a male raped a woman. LIFE SENTENCE.

Oh shit! two females raped a male. SLAP ON THE WRIST AND CALL THE DUDE A LUCKY BASTARD.

Need I say more? Oh no, I'm not misogynistic at all. I just love making fun of people who limit their moral depth to extremes.

JustALEX said:

And for anyone that says otherwise....just think about it for ONE second, if a 32 year old MALE teacher had sex with female students aged 16 and 17, what the hell would you call him?

... Someone who obviously has their priorities in order? /lel
Oct 20, 2014 12:29 AM

Aug 2007
It doesn't matter if it was statutory rape. It isn't like she actually raped them.
Oct 20, 2014 1:33 AM

Aug 2013
That right one is scaaary. Would've done the left one though.

Oct 20, 2014 1:49 AM

Jun 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
It doesn't matter if it was statutory rape. It isn't like she actually raped them.

I agree that she didn't "rape" him, in the sense that she forced him against his will to have sex.

But what these teachers did is very much unethical and against the law.

You are not allowed to have sex or be in a relationship with a student as a teacher....regardless of the age of the student.

Furthermore, what I really care about in this story is the massive double standard we have about this issue.

It would be almost unanimous the criticism a male teacher would get if he had done this to female students, even if the female students had "consented", people would still be outraged and call for justifiable punishment.

But in this case not only do we NOT see the same outrage if the case were reversed, we see a lot of apologizing going on.

We see people saying that nothing really bad occurred since the guys "consented" to the sex, although it must be clarified that 16 and 17 year olds can not consent to sex in most states, including this one.

If we "let her go", then we'd have to let the next teacher go when he or she also has "consensual" sex with a student.

Women want equality?

Well, here you go....lets treat them exactly the way we would if male teacher had sex with his 16 and 17 year old students.
Oct 20, 2014 9:54 AM

Aug 2007
JustALEX said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I agree that she didn't "rape" him, in the sense that she forced him against his will to have sex.

But what these teachers did is very much unethical and against the law.

You are not allowed to have sex or be in a relationship with a student as a teacher....regardless of the age of the student.

Furthermore, what I really care about in this story is the massive double standard we have about this issue.

It would be almost unanimous the criticism a male teacher would get if he had done this to female students, even if the female students had "consented", people would still be outraged and call for justifiable punishment.

But in this case not only do we NOT see the same outrage if the case were reversed, we see a lot of apologizing going on.

We see people saying that nothing really bad occurred since the guys "consented" to the sex, although it must be clarified that 16 and 17 year olds can not consent to sex in most states, including this one.

If we "let her go", then we'd have to let the next teacher go when he or she also has "consensual" sex with a student.

Women want equality?

Well, here you go....lets treat them exactly the way we would if male teacher had sex with his 16 and 17 year old students.

1con·sent
verb kən-ˈsent

: to agree to do or allow something : to give permission for something to happen or be done

They consented. It doesn't matter what the law says. Just read that definition. I would only treat the man differently if the article worded it in a way that claimed actual rape happened.
Oct 20, 2014 11:21 PM

Oct 2012
Genius kid is genius!!! I hope HE goes to juvie or something. I can't believe he was stupid enough to brag about it to his friends. If he had kept quiet for just 2 more years he would've been living the dream!
Oct 21, 2014 3:49 AM

Sep 2014
lewd is love, lewd is life !

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.