-Shuda- said:

Logically thinking...
Modified by Shuda-, Oct 8, 2014 9:39 PM

Oct 8, 2014 9:40 PM

fairypriest said:
idk id say a pretty 50/50 chance. i want the fate route to be animated so badly
But

Oct 8, 2014 9:49 PM

I thought Fate's final battles were pretty sweet, though obviously not on the scale of UBW and HF's.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 8, 2014 9:57 PM

insan3priest said:
I thought Fate's final battles were pretty sweet, though obviously not on the scale of UBW and HF's.

The
is definitely up there as one of the most memorable.

Oct 8, 2014 10:02 PM

-Shuda- said:
insan3priest said:

The
First one or the second one (when EMIYA plays for the first time)?

Oct 8, 2014 10:07 PM

BotatoPriest said:
-Shuda- said:

The
First one or the second one (when EMIYA plays for the first time)?

Build up to EMIYA, and during it.

Oct 8, 2014 10:24 PM

UFO doesn't need to do a Fate route because glorious DEEN already did it.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

Oct 8, 2014 10:25 PM

BloodRequiem said:
UFO doesn't need to do a Fate route because glorious DEEN already did it.

Hmm, glorious DEEN made UBW too.

Oct 8, 2014 10:46 PM
Didn't UFO say they were not going to touch FATE out of respect for DEEN? Sure, they said 'respect', but I believe the intention behind the statement is the complete opposite. I bet DEEN begged UFOtable to remake FATE so their past sin of an adapatation could be forgotten. So UFOtable is just adding salt into their wound by leaving FATE alone ^.^. It's a way for UFOtable to flex their muscles when they let the puny guy stand right next to them rather than give the puny guy a makeover. So when new fans of FATE see the 2006 DEEN anime, then start watching UFO's UBW, they will always be reminded that UFO will always have higher standards than DEEN.
Modified by superzombie23, Oct 8, 2014 10:57 PM

Oct 8, 2014 10:51 PM

superzombie23 said:
Didn't UFO say they were not going to touch FATE out of respect for DEEN? Sure, they said 'respect', but I believe it is the complete opposite. I bet DEEN begged UFOtable to remake FATE so their sin could be forgotten. So UFOtable is just adding salt into their wound by leaving FATE alone ^.^.

Quite the opposite, I think DEEN had a say in Ufotable not remaking Fate route. Like

DEEN: "Please respect our adaption, it was "faithful" and "amazing""

Ufotable: "Sure, we "respect" you. We will just "remake" UBW to show how "amazing" your version was. You have any problem with that? (troll face)"

Oct 8, 2014 10:55 PM
chickenonthepan said:
superzombie23 said:
Didn't UFO say they were not going to touch FATE out of respect for DEEN? Sure, they said 'respect', but I believe it is the complete opposite. I bet DEEN begged UFOtable to remake FATE so their sin could be forgotten. So UFOtable is just adding salt into their wound by leaving FATE alone ^.^.

Quite the opposite, I think DEEN had a say in Ufotable not remaking Fate route. Like

DEEN: "Please respect our adaption, it was "faithful" and "amazing""

Ufotable: "Sure, we "respect" you. We will just "remake" UBW to show how "amazing" your version was. You have any problem with that? (troll face)"

It's kind of along the same lines of my point. I guess you give DEEN a lot more pride than I was expecting them to have. In the end, people will see the difference. They still gave them the rights to UBW even though they did a movie, so to not let them have FATE is weird.

Oct 8, 2014 11:11 PM

BotatoPriest said:
fairypriest said:
idk id say a pretty 50/50 chance. i want the fate route to be animated so badly
But
that fight to but i haven't read ubw i skipped it and went to HF so i don't know what happens. [spoiler] i saw that shirou vs gilgamesh graphic it looked so damn badass

Oct 8, 2014 11:40 PM

> i skipped it
> I SKIPPED it
> SKIPPED

Oct 8, 2014 11:49 PM

PriestJabon said:
-Shuda- said:

Saber vs Kuzuki *rolls eyes* obviously...

-Shuda- said:
PriestJabon said:

Logically thinking...

But we know that's how it works, so it's ok. Plus, a weakened Saber with not enough mana, has an even less chance. Kuzuki can only do that trick once. If he tries it a second time, Saber will kill him~
The sun is a deadly laser

Oct 9, 2014 12:07 AM
IMO, saber vs kuzuki will be wrapped up pretty quickly in the anime(not that it was long in vn). The scene to viewers will probably make more sense since they'll understand kuzuki taking that small advantage of surprise better that way.

Oct 9, 2014 2:02 AM

I doubt any fight will be wrapped up quickly. I anything most of them will be expanded, like the saber/archer scuffle at the end of ep0.
Not_A_Priest said:
> i skipped it
> I SKIPPED it
> SKIPPED

ikr. What the hell

Oct 9, 2014 6:36 AM

SpaceHamster said:
CookingPriest said:
I doubt any fight will be wrapped up quickly. I anything most of them will be expanded, like the saber/archer scuffle at the end of ep0.

ikr. What the hell

tbh before I knew about type moon and fate I skipped UBW because I watched DEEN's movie take on it and thought I already knew the story perfectly well and could just get on to HF.

You made the biggest mistake in your life my friend.

Oct 9, 2014 7:14 AM

Stark700 said:
Heaven's Feel will probably remain a movie series...

Now as for what ufotable has in stored, they are doing God Eater and possibly revive in the future but don't keep that hope much yet.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Girls%27_Work

i want girl's work so much...

Oct 9, 2014 8:06 AM

ZangetsuPriest said:
Stark700 said:
Heaven's Feel will probably remain a movie series...

Now as for what ufotable has in stored, they are doing God Eater and possibly revive in the future but don't keep that hope much yet.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Girls%27_Work

i want girl's work so much...

Well, with the money from UBW & HF, I doubt they won't be enough money to do Girl's Work or Fate, or even both :3

Oct 9, 2014 8:37 AM
something here

SpaceHamster said:
CookingPriest said:

ikr. What the hell

tbh before I knew about type moon and fate I skipped UBW because I watched DEEN's movie take on it and thought I already knew the story perfectly well and could just get on to HF.

Lol.

Oct 9, 2014 8:43 AM

SpaceHamster said:
CookingPriest said:

ikr. What the hell

Tbh you'd gain more knowledge about UBW from watching the 2006 anime than you'd do watching the non-existent movie.

Oct 9, 2014 9:03 AM

you have your fate route, it was made by studio deen and was pretty loyal to the actual route. the light hearted king arthur dating sim wouldnt fit as fate zero's sequal..but it works fine if you watch fate/stay night original first then see it get darker as it keeps going,ending with heavens feel. these ''we want the fate route AGAIN or else'' fans are so....i guess greedy, let the fans of Rin and Sakura have their day for once then maybe when all this fate/stay night stuff is finally done we can finally get a different fate... or a tsukihime anime that isnt burning shit

Oct 9, 2014 9:09 AM

BotatoPriest said:
SpaceHamster said:

Tbh you'd gain more knowledge about UBW from watching the 2006 anime than you'd do watching the non-existent movie.

What 2006 anime?

McQ999 said:
you have your fate route, it was made by studio deen

lol
and was pretty loyal to the actual route.

LOL.
as fate zero's sequal..

trollbait detected.

Oct 9, 2014 9:18 AM

CookingPriest said:
BotatoPriest said:

What 2006 anime?
The non-canon fan-fic mish mash of different VN events with a strange over-focus on Saber.

Oct 9, 2014 9:20 AM

BotatoPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

What 2006 anime?
The non-canon fan-fic mish mash of different VN events with a strange over-focus on Saber.

Type Moon uses Fragrach. Its super Effective!

Sorry, can't remember anything.

Oct 9, 2014 10:25 AM

About DEEN's Fate route.

Archer VS Bazaka was the best scene in it imo, and it's the reason the term Gar exists, plus they at least ended Saber's arc sufficiently for Anime viewers... so I acknowledge the existence to an extent at least. Not saying it was a good adaptation though. The UBW movie on the other hand has already been erased by Gaia due to inconsistency ^^.

Though the UBW in the actual Archer VS. Bazaka was questionable...

But
Modified by Shuda-, Oct 9, 2014 10:31 AM

Oct 9, 2014 10:31 AM

-Shuda- said:
About DEEN's F/SN.

Archer VS Bazaka was the best scene in it imo, and it's the reason the term Gar exists, plus they at least ended Saber's arc sufficiently for Anime viewers... so I acknowledge the existence to an extent at least. Not saying it was a good adaptation though. The UBW movie on the other hand has already been erased by Gaia due to inconsistency ^^.

Though the UBW in the actual Archer VS. Bazaka was questionable...

But

i actually disliked we have seen it.

NOT seeing it happen and only knowing the result generated so much anticipation for Archer's powers in next route. Seeing how it happens, kind of takes away from that imo.

Some fights are meant to be left for imagination.

Oct 9, 2014 10:36 AM

CookingPriest said:

i actually disliked we have seen it.

NOT seeing it happen and only knowing the result generated so much anticipation for Archer's powers in next route. Seeing how it happens, kind of takes away from that imo.

Some fights are meant to be left for imagination.

I agree with this. Seeing only the aftermath through the narration of the VN had more impact. Although I think for the Anime as a stand-alone, it was one of the few good choices. They showed his reminiscing, but also didn't show what went down in UBW at least, and left that part to imagination (well, they technically wouldn't even know what to show lol).

Oct 9, 2014 11:17 AM

We can thank that fight for K&B's Overedge though.

Oct 9, 2014 12:19 PM

Instead of them going back to the Fate route, how about adapting Witch on the Holy Night? It's fairly new so it's pretty relevant. It would be especially good for us since we don't even know when the fan translation of that will be finished. Also Tuskihime NEVER got an anime adaptation. It got a pretty good manga adaptation but never a "true" anime adaptation. I think those projects would be more worth Ufotable's time rather than milking Fate some more. Unless they decide to work on Fate/Prototype, then I would be all for that.

Oct 9, 2014 12:24 PM

I want Ufotaburu to expand more so they can take on more projects.

Oct 9, 2014 12:25 PM

Shintai said:
Instead of them going back to the Fate route, how about adapting Witch on the Holy Night? It's fairly new so it's pretty relevant. It would be especially good for us since we don't even know when the fan translation of that will be finished. Also Tuskihime NEVER got an anime adaptation. It got a pretty good manga adaptation but never a "true" anime adaptation. I think those projects would be more worth Ufotable's time rather than milking Fate some more. Unless they decide to work on Fate/Prototype, then I would be all for that.

Tsukihime won't happen till the VN gets remade and arcueid gets turned into saber clone

Mahoyo might happen down the line, as does Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Fate/Extra and Fate/Apocrypha.

Oct 9, 2014 12:45 PM

CookingPriest said:
Shintai said:

Tsukihime won't happen till the VN gets remade and arcueid gets turned into saber clone

Mahoyo might happen down the line, as does Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Fate/Extra and Fate/Apocrypha.

Yeah I was thinking they wouldn't get around to it until the remake comes out, but who knows when that will happen. The remake has been in development for years now.

While the other 3 you mentioned would be cool to see as anime, if Ufotable were to work on something else Fate related I think I would rather see Fate/Prototype simply because there is no real way to enjoy it at all right now as opposed to the ones you mentioned which exist in an accessible capacity. Although I don't know how possible this is given how there doesn't seem to be any plans to do anything with it. A real shame if we never get a chance to see what the original story was supposed to be like

Anyways it seems to me that Mahoyo is the most likely out of the ones mentioned as far as a new project for them to work on after UBW and HF.

Oct 9, 2014 12:53 PM

Considering ufotable is animating the opening for Hollow Ataraxia Vita re-release, I'd say Ataraxia is more likely(as ~12-20 episode series)

Oct 9, 2014 12:56 PM

CookingPriest said:
Considering ufotable is animating the opening for Hollow Ataraxia Vita re-release, I'd say Ataraxia is more likely(as ~12-20 episode series)
What? I heard HA is a long VN :S

Oct 9, 2014 12:58 PM

BotatoPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Yes it is. But not EVERRRYTHING in it is needed to be adapted.

depending on how much you cut you can make it work as either condensed 12 ep show or normal ~26 episode show.

26 would be perfect, IMO.

Oct 9, 2014 1:00 PM

Plot wise, it could fit in a 3-4 OVA series. As a whole though, you're looking closer to 30

Oct 9, 2014 1:00 PM
something here

CookingPriest said:
BotatoPriest said:

Yes it is. But not EVERRRYTHING in it is needed to be adapted.

depending on how much you cut you can make it work as either condensed 12 ep show or normal ~26 episode show.

26 would be perfect, IMO.

Wasn't Sella kinda flat, though?

Oct 9, 2014 1:01 PM

I haven't read Hollow Artaxia yet but isn't it more comedy based? I think Lerche should handle all the comedy centered Type-Moon stuff. They've proven themselves with the awesomness of Carnival Phantasm.

Oct 9, 2014 1:09 PM

Shintai said:
I haven't read Hollow Artaxia yet but isn't it more comedy based? I think Lerche should handle all the comedy centered Type-Moon stuff. They've proven themselves with the awesomness of Carnival Phantasm.

I looked at the CG a while back when it looked like the thing would never get released. There seemed to be a pretty good amount of serious shit in it. But, I haven't read it so what do I know.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 9, 2014 1:13 PM

insan3priest said:
Shintai said:

I looked at the CG a while back when it looked like the thing would never get released. There seemed to be a pretty good amount of serious shit in it. But, I haven't read it so what do I know.

Any word on the fan translation being completed? That has been taking forever it seems. Although based on what I heard, the coding for it is a nightmare so I can't blame them in that regard. Still I'd like to play it one day.

Oct 9, 2014 1:14 PM

Shintai said:

Any word on the fan translation being completed? That has been taking forever it seems. Although based on what I heard, the coding for it is a nightmare so I can't blame them in that regard. Still I'd like to play it one day.

It's got a beta release that is, I think, finished. I'm waiting for the official release, though.

- Geralt of Rivia

Oct 9, 2014 1:15 PM

Shintai said:
insan3priest said:

100% Beta is completed since... a month or so. They are still QA/QC everything, but you can play it. Eventually, they might add a voice patch, but creating one will be a pain in the ass unless there is a PC rerelease or someone can hack the files.

Oct 9, 2014 1:22 PM

That's good to know at least. I will try it out after I re-read F/SN with the new Realta Nua patch.

Oct 9, 2014 1:27 PM

Shintai said:

Not as much of comedy as of mindfuck-based.

It literally throws you into situation that is completely bonkers and bizarre in nature(and at first seems quite hilarious, bolded part being at first) and its up for the viewer to slowly understand what the fuck is going on

And yes, it has quite a bit of very serious shit.

Certainly is not marketed as comedy fluff.

Oct 9, 2014 1:38 PM

Very nice trailers, definitely did not give the impression of a simply comedy based VN. I do remember seeing some stuff that made it seem like it was, but it looks like it takes itself seriously aswell. I heard Nasu didn't write the whole thing however which somewhat troubles me. Still I plan on reading it regardless.

Oct 9, 2014 1:46 PM

I can honestly say I enjoyed hollow ataraxia a lot more than the original FSN. Though of course this doesn't really mean much, since hollow ataraxia is not exactly a standalone.

Oct 9, 2014 2:01 PM

CorePriest said:
I can honestly say I enjoyed hollow ataraxia a lot more than the original FSN. Though of course this doesn't really mean much, since hollow ataraxia is not exactly a standalone.

I would not say that but FSN content did gain a lot more FEELS for me because of what i learned in Ataraxia.

Oct 9, 2014 2:29 PM

>Hollow Ataraxia is love
{not much of a spoiler}

I get what you guys're saying about the next project, but it seems more likely that they'd wanna finish FSN as a 'whole' rather than move to it's sequel or two other dimensions...And Apo isn't translated yet, so I wouldn't expect anything for that. Extra however, has a chance. But right now, thinking they'll do Fate then Ataraxia. Lol, love how most of you are getting worked over Ataraxia. XDD I didn't find it so how to get my head round XDD I think Extra is much more complicated....But Apo is understandable, so far anyway. But then again, Apo is in it's own leagues, the characters are majorly different from the ones from other Fate/ stuff.

Oct 9, 2014 2:36 PM

Yeah I think they will go

UBW series > Fate(either OVAs or one/two m ovies) > HF (3 movies) > Ataraxia > Mahoyo > Apocrypha

Extra should be given to other studio, like SHAFT, so we can have two fate shows airing at the same time with Extra and Prisma Illya alternating like UBW and Prisma Illya will.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »