Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Eromanga-sensei Chapter 5 Discussion

Oct 1, 2014 11:53 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So we finally get to meet the famous Elf-sensei, her haughty attitude definitely shows spirit.

Feb 13, 2015 1:17 AM

At last the beauty Elf made her debute on the manga.

Feb 13, 2015 1:46 PM
Elf-sensei has a.... weird and quirky personality....

Sep 4, 2015 3:21 AM

I can take elf-sensei.. she is one of those characters you just wish a "Fuuka" ending for. Well, hopefully our MC can do something about her and doesn't have to rely on his sister.

Dec 1, 2015 9:57 PM

I see... so you're telling me that all ecchi novel writers or illustrators are loli girls.

Don't wash your pantsu again? What kind of punishment is this?!?! A world without imouto pantsu? Is the world coming to an end?!?!

Nov 3, 2018 4:16 PM

The "I am God" panel was one of the best page turn jokes I've seen in a while. It added weight to the punch line that had me laughing for at least 10 seconds.

I personally hoped that Sakura Ikeda would have done the manga adaptation, because she did an amazing job of drawing the manga for Tsukara Fushimi's other work, Oreimo. rin doesn't do a bad job with this first volume, but there are issues with it. His drawings appear stiff at times, and some of the faces look off. However he does a good job with poses and I like his construction of the page. The real shame is that the manga doesn't really feel like it adds much to the series. The anime was an outstanding production that did a great job at visual comedy and presentation. This manga is a passable adaptation, with the hope that rin will get better with time as I've seen in other manga. I really hope the light novel gets and English release so I can get the feel from the story from the primary source.

Apr 30, 2019 4:12 AM
Still tbh the art is SO CUTEEE