Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Which Akame Ga Kill Character You Hate The Most


Jan 13, 2015 3:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 453
Darklight0303 said:
Pumkin2712 said:
esdeath being hated isnt strange at all she is rotten,to op and she is now even a little bit more hated because of the anime ending.....but i disliked her from the very beginning

Mine being poor.....ermmm not really she is liked and on rank 3 of the best characters...acording to the popularity poll


Beaten by a DEAD character. That's embarrassing

not embarrasing.....ur hopeless try to let Mine look bad again is just embarrassing

though i have to admit chelsea is more liked up till now..but Mine got a huge fanbase since the anime so basically we have to wait for another popularity poll to say which of them is now on place 2 or 3;P....

acording to my animelist( favorite character)

Esdeath 110 idg-,-
Akame 40
Mine 42
Chelsea 22
 
Jan 13, 2015 8:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
Pumkin2712 said:
Darklight0303 said:


Beaten by a DEAD character. That's embarrassing

not embarrasing.....ur hopeless try to let Mine look bad again is just embarrassing

though i have to admit chelsea is more liked up till now..but Mine got a huge fanbase since the anime so basically we have to wait for another popularity poll to say which of them is now on place 2 or 3;P....

acording to my animelist( favorite character)

Esdeath 110 idg-,-
Akame 40
Mine 42
Chelsea 22


My Anime list doesn't prove squat lol
 
Jan 19, 2015 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3963
Obviously Mine, She's just annoying......and I have an allergy towards Tsunderes

Also Esdeath, I never thought it was possible to actually make a Yandere annoying until she appeared
 
Jan 21, 2015 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 136
I "hate" Seryuu, but not because she's a bad character, but because she's a good bad character! If that makes any sense. Her twisted sense of justice and personality made her a perfect antagonist and was made to be someone everybody hated and wanted to see dead.

I HATE Shura. He was just annoying.

I can't at Mine getting all of these votes though.
 
Jan 22, 2015 9:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
The reason why Mine gets so high in popularity polls is simply because she's tsundere. Look up at any popularity poll that has a tsundere character and those creatures will be at the top, i don't know what goes in the mind of people who like them. I always hated Mine ever since her first appearance and loved to know she dies in the anime.
 
Jan 25, 2015 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 81
Esdeath can't wait to see her die.
 
Mar 30, 2015 10:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
I love tsunderes, but I hate Mine with a passion. She is annoying. Useless without her teigu, overpowered teigu, forced romance. Of course I also hate Seryuu, but my vote goes to Shura. I almost dropped the manga because of him.
 
Mar 31, 2015 10:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 607
I would hate Honest the most, but that is just down to how the character's personality is designed. From a storyline's pov, all of the characters seems pretty okay, a diverse cast with their own goals and ideals. It is a really tough choice to decide which character is the worst.
 
Apr 6, 2015 1:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1983
Seryuu...I mean, I technically hate Wild Hunt more, but they weren't really characters...

Seryuu's facial expressions, preaching about Justice, the way she interacts with those kids with the ulterior motive to brainwash them with her justice...killing that girl who was forced into stealing. Her final moments were equally disgusting, turning into a scared little girl near the end. She can dish out atrocities but melts when she's about to die...truly a disgusting human being.
 
Apr 7, 2015 3:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 2697
Definitely Seryuu. She killed Sheele, man. She killed a Mamiko Noto character... I enjoyed Seryuu's death far more than I should've.
 
May 10, 2015 2:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 202
Definitely Champ (The Clown) he not only has killed tons of children but he raped them beforehand. Normally I don't mind twisted villains for example Seryuu is one of my favourite characters as I love her psychotic twisted views on "Justice" but what this guy did is just creepy and bleh, I don't understand how people could dislike Mine more than this pedo fat-ass.

Well I hope Mine lives by the end of it, just so that I can sit back with my popcorn and read the despairing comments from her haters.
 
May 10, 2015 2:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 99
Zetsubo667 said:
Definitely Champ (The Clown) he not only has killed tons of children but he raped them beforehand. Normally I don't mind twisted villains for example Seryuu is one of my favourite characters as I love her psychotic twisted views on "Justice" but what this guy did is just creepy and bleh, I don't understand how people could dislike Mine more than this pedo fat-ass.

Well I hope Mine lives by the end of it, just so that I can sit back with my popcorn and read the despairing comments from her haters.


Essentially I support everything you said but to me Seryuu didn't have twisted views of justice. I think that if she did that would have made her mildly interesting to me. I interpreted her as a young lady who was in blatant denial of her Empires corruption. Either that, or she was your classic oblivious tool.
Seryuu was a living example of blind justice in fact she was the epitome of it.
 
Jul 24, 2015 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 449
I hate Honest ._.
 
Jul 30, 2015 4:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 871
Shura was fucking nuts and I hated his guts, the other character do have some good traits unlike him at least.


 
Aug 2, 2015 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 423
Tatsumi, and by far, there's just no way he could be considered a decent character, let alone a good one. He isn't interesting at all since he's just your typical shonen MC but even worse. His design is arguably the worst in the entire series too. I do hate Seryuu too. Why Kurome ? She's amazing :D. Also, Chelsea was it ? ( The girl who tried to assassinate Kurome ), she was a fucking bitch and i hated her but she didn't deserve to get what happened to her.
Modified by TheKawaiiZombie, Aug 2, 2015 8:27 AM

Profile Picture and Avatar/Signature made by SenpieX, requested in this thread :https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1568530&show=0
 
Aug 27, 2015 12:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 225
Zetsubo667 said:

Well I hope Mine lives by the end of it, just so that I can sit back with my popcorn and read the despairing comments from her haters.


One word - Idiot.

krynger20 said:
I love tsunderes, but I hate Mine with a passion. She is annoying. Useless without her teigu, overpowered teigu, forced romance.


So fuc..ing true. Annoying, useless, forced romance - came out of nowhere because some stupid prophet said something lol. Takahiro you suck with your story-tell.

Pumkin2712 said:
Darklight0303 said:


Beaten by a DEAD character. That's embarrassing

not embarrasing.....ur hopeless try to let Mine look bad again is just embarrassing

though i have to admit chelsea is more liked up till now..but Mine got a huge fanbase since the anime so basically we have to wait for another popularity poll to say which of them is now on place 2 or 3;P....

acording to my animelist( favorite character)

Esdeath 110 idg-,-
Akame 40
Mine 42
Chelsea 22


Know the reason? cause Japanese tastes suck, they always throw themselves at: Tsundere+Twin tails (I didn't see any japanese anime/VN ranking where those traits won't be ranked high... just make character which is tsundere and has twin tails hairstyle and you will top charts in japan)

// I'm talking about manga poll.

The same can be told about loli+twintails etc.
 
Aug 27, 2015 7:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 453
Raisken said:
Zetsubo667 said:

Well I hope Mine lives by the end of it, just so that I can sit back with my popcorn and read the despairing comments from her haters.


One word - Idiot.

krynger20 said:
I love tsunderes, but I hate Mine with a passion. She is annoying. Useless without her teigu, overpowered teigu, forced romance.


So fuc..ing true. Annoying, useless, forced romance - came out of nowhere because some stupid prophet said something lol. Takahiro you suck with your story-tell.

Pumkin2712 said:

not embarrasing.....ur hopeless try to let Mine look bad again is just embarrassing

though i have to admit chelsea is more liked up till now..but Mine got a huge fanbase since the anime so basically we have to wait for another popularity poll to say which of them is now on place 2 or 3;P....

acording to my animelist( favorite character)

Esdeath 110 idg-,-
Akame 40
Mine 42
Chelsea 22


Know the reason? cause Japanese tastes suck, they always throw themselves at: Tsundere+Twin tails (I didn't see any japanese anime/VN ranking where those traits won't be ranked high... just make character which is tsundere and has twin tails hairstyle and you will top charts in japan)

// I'm talking about manga poll.

The same can be told about loli+twintails etc.


its ur oppinion your free 2 hate what u want....u hate her fine i dislike esdeath and kurome. but kurome only because of chelsea.
Modified by Pumpkin2712, Aug 27, 2015 8:09 PM
 
Aug 28, 2015 1:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 225
Pumkin2712 said:


its ur oppinion your free 2 hate what u want....u hate her fine i dislike esdeath and kurome. but kurome only because of chelsea.


Feel free to hate them, but just remember Chelsea was at fault here too, since she killed Kurome's friend Bols, so revenge is nothing extraordinaly in this case and is no real reason to hate her for taking her revenge on the killer.

Bols was maybe on the wrong side, but it wasn't fair for him to be killed - after all he was a good guy, even had a wife and child.
Then here comes Chelsea kills him out of the blue and you want Kurome not to feel anything when she knew her friend was killed by her? because of her Bols wife and child died later by Shuyra since they had no protection.
There was no need to kill him, she had even capabilities to do with her needles - to just incacipate him, make him a danger no more by taking him hostage, rather than just frankly kill him because he was on other team.

What if it was the other way around?
I mean Chelsea was in Jaeger team.
Killed Tatsumi and then Mein killed Chelsea to take revenge for him
It would be exactly the same situation but you would propably hate Chelsea here no? rather than her killer Mein no? I'm pretty sure of it.

So your logic here is retarded that you hate Kurome for taking revenge on Chelsea who killed Bols - Kurome's friend which wasn't a bad guy in the end.
If Kurome did kill Chelsea but if Chelsea didn't killed Bols earlier your reason would be valid to hate her.

Right now your thinking is like that of a small child, who hates someone cause he/she took revenge for her friend.
 
Aug 28, 2015 1:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 825
(Side note: Almost all the votes for Kurome came from this faggot and his sockpuppet accounts. Just for the record.)
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
 
Aug 28, 2015 1:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 225
Junchi said:
(Side note: Almost all the votes for Kurome came from this faggot and his sockpuppet accounts. Just for the record.)


I never trusted MAL's polls anyway, since they are easily riggable. Only children would do something in those lines like make 100 acc. to upvote their fav chara or downvote their hated chara.

Well what can we expect from children or unmatured audience either way.

The same can be said about Aldnoah Zero polls and Slaine faggots who are so desperate to make Slaine's genocide a good thing.
Modified by Raisken, Aug 28, 2015 1:28 AM
 
Aug 28, 2015 4:15 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 14513
Well, this is my first post in this forum and english is not my mother languague, so excuse me for my bad english, please.

About all the options on the poll:

I found Mine very obnoxious at the start of the series. I didn't like her tsundere personality (not because I hate tsunderes, i love Rin Tohsaka and Misaka Mikoto, mind you) and the reasons because she abuses Tatsumi were ridiculous. Also I find her past to be weak, she says that because being part western she was discriminated, yet we never saw someone in the manga to discriminate her, I only see that as a cheap drama to make the readers to feel sorry for her.
But when her dere side becomes apparent in the story (after the Seryu battle, I guess) I found her okay. I don't care about her romance with Tatsumi (the only pairing that I support in the series is WavexKurome). I don't desire her death, but like some users have appointed, I find unfair that characters like Bulat or Chelsea died in their first encounter with an enemy and she have at least 4 deadly battles (against Seryu along Sheele, against Kurome's hypnotoad, against Seryu (round 2) and against Budo) and she doesn't die because plot armor and for being Takahiro's favourite. Other than that, I don't mind her.

Of all people of the manga, I didn't expect to see Esdeath in this poll (she is the Ensemble Darkhorse of the series), but other than her ridiculous powers that make her a Villain Sue (that I see as an homage to Dio Brando (freezing abilities + stop time), I like her and she is a good antagonist. I like the fact that she is irredeemable and is the only character whose past has really impressed me.

I didn't like Tatsumi at the beginning of the series because to me, he was very flat and his design is one of the worst of the series. But in the last battle against Esdeath and Budo (when Mine falls in a coma), I loved the shift in his personality, because he could become a jaded and cynical character, and that is what I expect from an assassin like him. I always found strange that the personalities of Night Raid members were so happy-go-lucky and shonen stereotypes like the tsundere, the pervert... when the world in where they live is a really shitty world where people are killed for minimal reasons and a fat bastard pulling the strings on the Emperor is in charge of the government.
I missed a truly cynical or not-so-good character in Night Raid, and if Takahiro turns Tatsumi into a character like Archer of FSN, he would become one of the best characters in the manga, because he would have a true character development. If not, at least Takahiro tried.

I think that Im the only person in the world that didn't hate the Prime Minister. Yes, he's an asshole and is the most evil character in the series, but I find his evilness truely hilarious of how Takahiro tried so hard to make him looks like trash. We see him eating entire cakes when the people of the Empire is starving, and his reaction to Syura's death is one of the most funny moments of the series for me (better that the Tatsumi's zipper lame joke).
Also I find him to be one of the most realistic characters of the manga, sure that his evil acts are exaggerated, but in real life, many people worst that Honest have existed and he is basically a dictator, so I think that the fact that he is a selfish bastard who only care for himself (as Syura's death would testify) isn't so strange. I hope, however, that he dies at the end of the series, because he deserves this.

Like the user above me have been appointed, Kurome's killing of Chelsea (I think that this is the reason because she is hated) is very justified and if I was in her place, I would do the same. Let's see, a unknown person tries to kill me and run out to save his life after failed, and I discover that he/she have killed one of my friends, I don't care if this person is good, bad or whatever, it has killed my friend and was trying to kill me, so I will be secure that that bastard suffers a lot before I send him/her to Hell.
Apart from this, I like Kurome a lot (she is one of my favourites characters) and I find her story very tragic, because she, along Akame, is probably the only character that became a killer against her will. The majority of Night Raid and the Jaegers fights or kill because they decided to fight in what they believe (Tatsumi, Wave, Seryu), to expire their crimes (Akame, Bulat), because they enjoy it (Esdeath), because they think that they are good in doing it (Sheele) or simply for personal gain (Dr. Stylish), but Kurome was only a child that was forced to take to assassin's path and was experimented and drugged to the point that his loyalty to the Empire is only to live. She isn't innocent, but I feel pity for her and I hope that she lives in the ending (but knowing Takahiro's sadistic tendencies and love for drama, I really doubt it).

Regarding Seryu, she is my favourite character of Akame ga Kill, and I love everything about her. I could explain all the reasons because I adore her, but this post is long enough and I don't want to saturate it. I just say that I understand the people that hate her character, but I couldn't help but love her.

The only character that i truely hate of all Akame ga Kill is, without any doubt, fucking Syura (along with the rest of Wild Hunt, except Dorothea and Izou). The fact that he is a rapist and kills Bol's family is one of the things because I hate his guts, but this was only Takahiro's attempt to be grimdark and to calm his sadistic desires. I hate Wild Hunt because of the shitty antagonists that they were and because they fucking ruined the manga with their rape, kill, torture shit. The rest go in spoiler because if not, it would be too long.



Sorry for the long-ass post, but i really want to give my humble opinion :(.
 
Aug 28, 2015 5:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 453
Raisken said:
Pumkin2712 said:


its ur oppinion your free 2 hate what u want....u hate her fine i dislike esdeath and kurome. but kurome only because of chelsea.


Feel free to hate them, but just remember Chelsea was at fault here too, since she killed Kurome's friend Bols, so revenge is nothing extraordinaly in this case and is no real reason to hate her for taking her revenge on the killer.

Bols was maybe on the wrong side, but it wasn't fair for him to be killed - after all he was a good guy, even had a wife and child.
Then here comes Chelsea kills him out of the blue and you want Kurome not to feel anything when she knew her friend was killed by her? because of her Bols wife and child died later by Shuyra since they had no protection.
There was no need to kill him, she had even capabilities to do with her needles - to just incacipate him, make him a danger no more by taking him hostage, rather than just frankly kill him because he was on other team.

What if it was the other way around?
I mean Chelsea was in Jaeger team.
Killed Tatsumi and then Mein killed Chelsea to take revenge for him
It would be exactly the same situation but you would propably hate Chelsea here no? rather than her killer Mein no? I'm pretty sure of it.

So your logic here is retarded that you hate Kurome for taking revenge on Chelsea who killed Bols - Kurome's friend which wasn't a bad guy in the end.
If Kurome did kill Chelsea but if Chelsea didn't killed Bols earlier your reason would be valid to hate her.

Right now your thinking is like that of a small child, who hates someone cause he/she took revenge for her friend.

so again someone who wants to pick a fight kurome is filth her personality sucks she is broken as hell and i dont need a reason 2 hate her because this is how humans are selfish and stupid u consider me a small child im fine with it just dont bother me any longer btw cuting of the head and show it is psycho not revange good people wouldnt do such things and as long as i remember well kurome is fighting for the bad guys
Modified by Pumpkin2712, Aug 28, 2015 6:17 AM
 
Aug 28, 2015 6:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 225
Pumkin2712 said:
Raisken said:


Feel free to hate them, but just remember Chelsea was at fault here too, since she killed Kurome's friend Bols, so revenge is nothing extraordinaly in this case and is no real reason to hate her for taking her revenge on the killer.

Bols was maybe on the wrong side, but it wasn't fair for him to be killed - after all he was a good guy, even had a wife and child.
Then here comes Chelsea kills him out of the blue and you want Kurome not to feel anything when she knew her friend was killed by her? because of her Bols wife and child died later by Shuyra since they had no protection.
There was no need to kill him, she had even capabilities to do with her needles - to just incacipate him, make him a danger no more by taking him hostage, rather than just frankly kill him because he was on other team.

What if it was the other way around?
I mean Chelsea was in Jaeger team.
Killed Tatsumi and then Mein killed Chelsea to take revenge for him
It would be exactly the same situation but you would propably hate Chelsea here no? rather than her killer Mein no? I'm pretty sure of it.

So your logic here is retarded that you hate Kurome for taking revenge on Chelsea who killed Bols - Kurome's friend which wasn't a bad guy in the end.
If Kurome did kill Chelsea but if Chelsea didn't killed Bols earlier your reason would be valid to hate her.

Right now your thinking is like that of a small child, who hates someone cause he/she took revenge for her friend.

so again someone who wants to pick a fight kurome is filth her personality sucks she is broken as hell and i dont need a reason 2 hate her because this is how humans are selfish and stupid u consider me a small child im fine with it just dont bother me any longer btw cuting of the head and show it is psycho not revange


As you wish kid. No reason to talk with you, since you live in your own little world after all and have way of thinking like a child who never got proper education, though honestly I would feel great seeing your little world shattered.
 
Aug 28, 2015 6:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 453
Raisken said:
Pumkin2712 said:

so again someone who wants to pick a fight kurome is filth her personality sucks she is broken as hell and i dont need a reason 2 hate her because this is how humans are selfish and stupid u consider me a small child im fine with it just dont bother me any longer btw cuting of the head and show it is psycho not revange


As you wish kid. No reason to talk with you, since you live in your own little world after all and have way of thinking like a child who never got proper education, though honestly I would feel great seeing your little world shattered.
u sure are arogant ur one of those guys who say evil words after losing u also have a strong personality and always want to have right admiting ur wrong is hard for u and ur getting angry really quick am i wrong? it will be a pleasure to break u:)
 
Aug 28, 2015 6:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 225
Pumkin2712 said:

u sure are arogant ur one of those guys who say evil words after losing u also have a strong personality and always want to have right admiting ur wrong is hard for u and ur getting angry really quick am i wrong? it will be a pleasure to break u:)


Oh, we got a kid who ended up elementary school level - congratulations.

Question time!
When did I loose? I do not ship shitty Tatsumi with anyone after all lol, so no idea what you're bragging on about. I'm a realist not day-dreamer kid like you are, that's why I like to clear things up and give solid arguments unlike you lot, I also don't remember you giving me a solid argument which would make me feel like I am wrong, or be angry without reason. So no idea where you got it from - your dream world?

Feel free to break me, though I don't picture myself breaking to an elementary schooler, who is in his own little world. No wonder most people who's brain is still intact are ignoring you, if you are just provoking a fight, rather then give some solid arguments to change their mind.

To end it, go back to your little world where Tatsumi and Mein live together happily ever after, even if life isn't such a nice place to begin with.
 
Aug 28, 2015 7:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 453
Raisken said:
Pumkin2712 said:

u sure are arogant ur one of those guys who say evil words after losing u also have a strong personality and always want to have right admiting ur wrong is hard for u and ur getting angry really quick am i wrong? it will be a pleasure to break u:)


Oh, we got a kid who ended up elementary school level - congratulations.

Question time!
When did I loose? I do not ship shitty Tatsumi with anyone after all lol, so no idea what you're bragging on about. I'm a realist not day-dreamer kid like you are, that's why I like to clear things up and give solid arguments unlike you lot, I also don't remember you giving me a solid argument which would make me feel like I am wrong, or be angry without reason. So no idea where you got it from - your dream world?

Feel free to break me, though I don't picture myself breaking to an elementary schooler, who is in his own little world. No wonder most people who's brain is still intact are ignoring you, if you are just provoking a fight, rather then give some solid arguments to change their mind.

To end it, go back to your little world where Tatsumi and Mein live together happily ever after, even if life isn't such a nice place to begin with.
stupid u i was talking about ur personality not about our posts xD 1 thing is already correct ur getting angry really quick... btw before u saying the same shit in the next post again try to say something else because i dont give a damn about what i am 2 u lol i also dont have the time right now to deal with u but wait about 10 h because i still have a real life
Modified by Pumpkin2712, Aug 28, 2015 7:13 AM
 
Aug 28, 2015 7:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 225
Pumkin2712 said:
stupid u i was talking about ur personality not about our posts xD 1 thing is already correct ur getting angry really quick... btw before u saying the same shit in the next post again try to say something else because i dont give a damn about what i am 2 u lol i also dont have the time right now to deal with u but wait about 10 h because i still have a real life


Then I didn't catch your meaning since, you didn't specify it was about a posts, either way it doesn't change the fact written earlier - loose? which world or post says so, can't find it. How can you know I am angry? it's only your assumption nothing more. My sentenses can feel that way, since they are connected and taken from real life lol.

I can imagine what you're like in real life, with such way of thinking, since no adult would spout such nonsense after all, unless his brain doesn't work like it should. - Take no offense in this, but that's how you act/write right now, even if it is anime/manga topic.

Oh on side note I can make my posts look like not so serious just by adding emoticons like you, what a great idea :)
 
Aug 28, 2015 7:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 453
Raisken said:
Pumkin2712 said:
stupid u i was talking about ur personality not about our posts xD 1 thing is already correct ur getting angry really quick... btw before u saying the same shit in the next post again try to say something else because i dont give a damn about what i am 2 u lol i also dont have the time right now to deal with u but wait about 10 h because i still have a real life


Then I didn't catch your meaning since, you didn't specify it was about a posts, either way it doesn't change the fact written earlier - loose? which world or post says so, can't find it. How can you know I am angry? it's only your assumption nothing more. My sentenses can feel that way, since they are connected and taken from real life lol.

I can imagine what you're like in real life, with such way of thinking, since no adult would spout such nonsense after all, unless his brain doesn't work like it should. - Take no offense in this, but that's how you act/write right now, even if it is anime/manga topic.

Oh on side note I can make my posts look like not so serious just by adding emoticons like you, what a great idea :)
well im a adult and i know people like u and just by listening 2 u i can tell that u are arogant just call it feeling u want reasons so bad? i give u reasons kurome is fighting for the wrong side for someone just as me who hates evil its a valid reason 2 hate her also her first appereance with the dead bodys and with her sitting on top of them while laughing pisses me off also she is part of the evil in the empire she is cruel and brutal what makes her inhuman no sense of justice and she knows about the evil in the empire and it doesnt bother her she is even helping them i have some more reason but i really must go now also why dont we ignore each other it would be better that way?
Modified by Pumpkin2712, Aug 28, 2015 8:02 AM
 
Aug 28, 2015 8:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 225
Pumkin2712 said:
Raisken said:


Then I didn't catch your meaning since, you didn't specify it was about a posts, either way it doesn't change the fact written earlier - loose? which world or post says so, can't find it. How can you know I am angry? it's only your assumption nothing more. My sentenses can feel that way, since they are connected and taken from real life lol.

I can imagine what you're like in real life, with such way of thinking, since no adult would spout such nonsense after all, unless his brain doesn't work like it should. - Take no offense in this, but that's how you act/write right now, even if it is anime/manga topic.

Oh on side note I can make my posts look like not so serious just by adding emoticons like you, what a great idea :)
well im a adult and i know people like u and just by listening 2 u i can tell that u are arogant just call it feeling u want reasons so bad? i give u reasons kurome is fighting for the wrong side for someone just as me who hates evil its a valid reason 2 hate her also her first appereance with the dead bodys and with her sitting on top of them while laughing pisses me off also she is part of the evil in the empire she is cruel and brutal what makes her inhuman no sense of justice and she knows about the evil in the empire and it doesnt bother her she is even helping them i have some more reason but i really must go now also why dont we ignore each other it would be better that way?


The difference here would be Akame and Kurome were made to kill from early age, so they can have their personality's a little warped, since they didn't have a proper childhood - who would be normal after seeing dead bodies, blood everywhere, and human experimenting. Even you would end up like that or even me if we were to have such world to live in and being raised in. So at least some of understanding would be good from you, but what you do is act like she wanted all this from the very beginning. Shame on you.

Yes, she is fighting for the wrong side, but to know the reason why exactly just go read Akame ga kill Zero, it will show you what you lack right now and how she ended up like that.

So you're basically saying Night Raid is a team of heroes of "good"? Ridicolous! made my day for sure :D. Truth is they are the same as that rotten empire to the core, which uses the easiest solution: TO KILL(TAKE LIFE) of others for their gains even if in their case it's for their so called "greater good" and "peace". Rather than kill they should immobilize their targets and hold them prisoners, and after the revolution succeed hold proper sentence for them, like rot in prison for the rest of life or death execution declared by public not 1 group of assassins who felt doing so. Point is neither of the two are fighting for "Good" they both are "Evil" which you so much hate, like you said.

(If I recall correctly it was even said somewhere in the beginning that they aren't heroes of justice, of good, just go re-read it, since you seem to scratch things which you feel good with.)

Oh here you go:
http://mangafox.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v01/c002/23.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v01/c002/24.html

And as you wish let's ignore each other, since your arguments are weak anyway, taken from dream world.
Modified by Raisken, Aug 28, 2015 8:35 AM
 
Aug 28, 2015 12:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 453
Raisken said:
Pumkin2712 said:
well im a adult and i know people like u and just by listening 2 u i can tell that u are arogant just call it feeling u want reasons so bad? i give u reasons kurome is fighting for the wrong side for someone just as me who hates evil its a valid reason 2 hate her also her first appereance with the dead bodys and with her sitting on top of them while laughing pisses me off also she is part of the evil in the empire she is cruel and brutal what makes her inhuman no sense of justice and she knows about the evil in the empire and it doesnt bother her she is even helping them i have some more reason but i really must go now also why dont we ignore each other it would be better that way?


The difference here would be Akame and Kurome were made to kill from early age, so they can have their personality's a little warped, since they didn't have a proper childhood - who would be normal after seeing dead bodies, blood everywhere, and human experimenting. Even you would end up like that or even me if we were to have such world to live in and being raised in. So at least some of understanding would be good from you, but what you do is act like she wanted all this from the very beginning. Shame on you.

Yes, she is fighting for the wrong side, but to know the reason why exactly just go read Akame ga kill Zero, it will show you what you lack right now and how she ended up like that.

So you're basically saying Night Raid is a team of heroes of "good"? Ridicolous! made my day for sure :D. Truth is they are the same as that rotten empire to the core, which uses the easiest solution: TO KILL(TAKE LIFE) of others for their gains even if in their case it's for their so called "greater good" and "peace". Rather than kill they should immobilize their targets and hold them prisoners, and after the revolution succeed hold proper sentence for them, like rot in prison for the rest of life or death execution declared by public not 1 group of assassins who felt doing so. Point is neither of the two are fighting for "Good" they both are "Evil" which you so much hate, like you said.

(If I recall correctly it was even said somewhere in the beginning that they aren't heroes of justice, of good, just go re-read it, since you seem to scratch things which you feel good with.)

Oh here you go:
http://mangafox.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v01/c002/23.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/akame_ga_kill/v01/c002/24.html

And as you wish let's ignore each other, since your arguments are weak anyway, taken from dream world.
dont need it i have the mangas but in my oppinion there is a huge diffrence between good people being forced 2 do bad things than bad people doing evil things just because they want 2 also night raid is just splitting the trash from the goods but u dont get it btw kurome isnt at fault and i know that this is probably the only reason i dislike esdeath more than her and just like u mentioned im going 2 ignore u now because ur k with it just keep on living in ur world and so do i cya

PS: a block system just like on wii u and so on would be nice xD
Modified by Pumpkin2712, Aug 28, 2015 12:56 PM
 
Sep 4, 2015 1:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1057
Why do people hate Seryuu so bad? She was sweet to her comrades/the people of the empire and had a lot of passion for doing what she thought was right. The only real reason seems to be she killed Sheele but that was so early on in the series that Sheele was barely a damn character. She's not even been mentioned in canon in forever, unlike some other dead Night Raid members that Tatsumi still remembers + takes inspiration from like Bulat.
 
Sep 4, 2015 3:02 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 14513
straggy said:
Why do people hate Seryuu so bad? She was sweet to her comrades/the people of the empire and had a lot of passion for doing what she thought was right. The only real reason seems to be she killed Sheele but that was so early on in the series that Sheele was barely a damn character. She's not even been mentioned in canon in forever, unlike some other dead Night Raid members that Tatsumi still remembers + takes inspiration from like Bulat.


I think that hating her for killing Sheele is a valid reason. I mean, Sheele was a fan favourite and it seems that the majority of the fandom liked her, so seeing her die in that gruesome manner should affect people (btw, I never really care for her, her death was sad, but like you said, she was very shortlived and was a pretty meh character for me).

And I think that people also didn't really like Seryu's madness too much (personally I love it, and pretty much all of her).

Edit: Lol, I can't believe that Mine receive all that hate. I always think that she was a liked character and she is the second most voted character in the poll.
Modified by Illyricus, Sep 4, 2015 3:15 AM
 
Sep 6, 2015 8:49 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Seryuu always talking about justice and her ugly dog glad shes gone
 
Sep 7, 2015 2:04 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 200
Esdeath. Poorly written and not entertaining at all. Why she's a fan favorite eludes me

Also why the hell does this fan base give two shits about Sheele? Was she this three dimensional well developed character who was interesting? Fuck no. She was arguably the most boring character in the anime with a rushed forced and dumb backstory who got killed in literally the next episode. So can someone explain why she's loved when objectively she's terrible. Hell she's even barely mentioned afterwards only by Mine and even then that's only when she finally faces Seryuu

She sucks
 
Sep 14, 2015 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 222
Pumkin2712 said:
dont need it i have the mangas but in my oppinion there is a huge diffrence between good people being forced 2 do bad things than bad people doing evil things just because they want 2 also night raid is just splitting the trash from the goods but u dont get it btw kurome isnt at fault and i know that this is probably the only reason i dislike esdeath more than her and just like u mentioned im going 2 ignore u now because ur k with it just keep on living in ur world and so do i cya

PS: a block system just like on wii u and so on would be nice xD


Actually ignoring him is probably the best option for you. I saw some of his responses to my posts and to those of other posters he seems to disagree with and my goodness. He wishes all kinds of hateful shit on people just because they don't share his opinions and then calls them kids. I doubt he's born in 91 and if he is, he is the angriest 24 year old I've seen in a long time, especially over the romance in a manga. I mean seriously I get being passionate on a topic but this goes to a whole new level of toxic! xD
 
Sep 17, 2015 10:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 538
Trentor11 said:
Esdeath. Poorly written and not entertaining at all. Why she's a fan favorite eludes me

Also why the hell does this fan base give two shits about Sheele? Was she this three dimensional well developed character who was interesting? Fuck no. She was arguably the most boring character in the anime with a rushed forced and dumb backstory who got killed in literally the next episode. So can someone explain why she's loved when objectively she's terrible. Hell she's even barely mentioned afterwards only by Mine and even then that's only when she finally faces Seryuu

She sucks


Don't really see how she's liked.. I barely remember Sheele except for her being an idiot with tits. Seryuu kept me entertained with her black/white mentality voice acting and her "one man army" body and power set. Also she had a badass dog
 
Sep 17, 2015 10:41 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 14513
TheGrandSage23 said:
Trentor11 said:
Esdeath. Poorly written and not entertaining at all. Why she's a fan favorite eludes me

Also why the hell does this fan base give two shits about Sheele? Was she this three dimensional well developed character who was interesting? Fuck no. She was arguably the most boring character in the anime with a rushed forced and dumb backstory who got killed in literally the next episode. So can someone explain why she's loved when objectively she's terrible. Hell she's even barely mentioned afterwards only by Mine and even then that's only when she finally faces Seryuu

She sucks


Don't really see how she's liked.. I barely remember Sheele except for her being an idiot with tits.


You've responded yourself. I also agree with your vision about Seryu. Without her (Seryu), the series wouldn't be that entertained. Also her facial expressions were really great.
 
Sep 29, 2015 1:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 324
Shura,

 
Sep 30, 2015 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 350
Tatsumi is easily one of the worst main protagonist I ever seen in my life.
He's whiny, bland, uninteresting he's design is a abomination and he's weak.
Yeah he's one of the characters that I don't want to be stuck in a island with.
 
Oct 5, 2015 11:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 15
Mine --> annoying, yes check, hate no

Esdeath --> sadistic darwinist, knows she's evil but does not care. But still some sparse redeeming positive sides, some honor. Evil and bad, but no hate.


Tatsumi --> naieve and annoying, but more pity then hate.


Shura (your vote) --> Ok this SOB has all the traits for me to hate him, perverted raping ..... 100% hate. (although Champ would win if he was on this list, raping children is just an extra low)


Fat King --> the big blame fall on this guy, makes all the wrongs possible just slightly 99% hate


Kurome --> poor girl, indoctrinated and drugged. Oh and she killed Chelsea but that was in a fair fight so now hard feelings.


Seryuu --> misguided poor girl. Justice is sometimes a bit annoying but overall a good girl fighting, unknowingly, for the wrong case. Liked her good natured side and feel pity for her.

But she killed Sheele? Yep but Sheele had the same traits as Seryuu (friendly inside but cold killer in battle ) and she lost the battle..Fair game imo.
 
Nov 29, 2015 3:36 PM
Sovereign Prince

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 272
Pumkin2712 said:
i really am not trying to defend anyone now with this message and i honestly do not want to attack anyone either but if i look at this voting i lost my trust in humanity........

we are talking about hate and in my opinion most of the other characters are much more hateable because they are scum and enjoy killing.....


Couldn't have said it better. Some people just like to hate everything/everyone. "Annoying" does not equal "deserves to die".

I personally like Mine. Anyone who wants her dead can fuck off. :)
 
Jan 6, 2016 9:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
I don't know why y'all hated Mine. From what I saw, she's doing her part well in the story. Well, if there's no Mine, I think the percentage of comedy will down drastically. So, I think the character that I hated the most is that "Justice Lover". All she did just kept saying that she loves justice very much, without knowing that the currently empire was like a rotten pig.
 
Jan 7, 2016 2:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
for me mine is the most retard unfitting character in akame ga kill, character design, love story between tatsumi and her, everythng. since i first saw her i thought, that girl is dead. and when she died i laughed and was very pleased.she was the most annoying little shit ever, and for me because she is a sniper ish character makes it worse because it just reminds me about sinon(wich i also fcking hate) from sao II.
 
Jan 7, 2016 2:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11323
Inyssae said:
for me mine is the most retard unfitting character in akame ga kill, character design, love story between tatsumi and her, everythng. since i first saw her i thought, that girl is dead. and when she died i laughed and was very pleased.she was the most annoying little shit ever, and for me because she is a sniper ish character makes it worse because it just reminds me about sinon(wich i also fcking hate) from sao II.


+ infinity my friend. Plus FUCKING INFINITY
 
Jan 7, 2016 3:24 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 222
Darklight0303 said:
Inyssae said:
for me mine is the most retard unfitting character in akame ga kill, character design, love story between tatsumi and her, everythng. since i first saw her i thought, that girl is dead. and when she died i laughed and was very pleased.she was the most annoying little shit ever, and for me because she is a sniper ish character makes it worse because it just reminds me about sinon(wich i also fcking hate) from sao II.


+ infinity my friend. Plus FUCKING INFINITY


So mad :D <3 Mine shes so cute :]
 
Jan 18, 2016 4:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 3483
Illy's gonna hate this thread.
 
Jan 18, 2016 4:30 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 14513
JewellTH said:
Illy's gonna hate this thread.
I'm actually indifferent with this thread :/ Let people hate what they want. They are the ones consumed by the hate and butt hurt :3
 
Jan 18, 2016 4:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 3483
Illyricus- said:
JewellTH said:
Illy's gonna hate this thread.
I'm actually indifferent with this thread :/ Let people hate what they want. They are the ones consumed by the hate and butt hurt :3

Ah, as the classic saying goes: Haters gonna hate.
 
Jan 18, 2016 4:42 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 14513
JewellTH said:
Illyricus- said:
I'm actually indifferent with this thread :/ Let people hate what they want. They are the ones consumed by the hate and butt hurt :3

Ah, as the classic saying goes: Haters gonna hate.
Exactly. Nothing more, nothing less. Like what happens with Fate haters.
 
Jan 18, 2016 6:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 710
>Series has multiple giant assholes that constantlly act in assholish ways and have zero redeemable qualities.
>Nice girl who happens to be tsundere is hated more than nearly all of them despite caring deeply for her allies and fighting for good causes.

And this is why I avoid forums and the like.
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

Preview MangaManga Store