Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 16, 2014 1:24 PM

Aug 2014
I actually agree, HF needs at least 3 movies to be done right.
Dec 16, 2014 3:28 PM

Sep 2014
If they're KnK sized (~60 minutes), 4 or even 5 is needed I think. At least, 1 movie is needed to get the first week out of the way
Dec 16, 2014 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
That's exactly what I'm concerned about. UBW's first episode (and prologue) was around 47 episodes and covered the first 3 days... trying to cram an entire week into 60 minutes would have to cut so much content and make me a sad, sad boy. ;_;

maybe I'm just biased because HF is my favorite route by a long shot and I want to be blown away by the anime adaption.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 17, 2014 3:57 AM

Aug 2009
We may get a prologue OVA from Shirou's POV(Rin's doesnt have any differences) and start the movies from the moment Saber attacks Archer.
Dec 18, 2014 8:26 AM

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:

Sex scene.

HF has like 30+ of em.

Now i know why it is called Heaven's feel.
Dec 18, 2014 9:35 AM

Aug 2009
Gonna count them all and compare them to UBW's 10 kitchen scenes(9 before the betrayal and 1 after).
Dec 18, 2014 10:02 AM

Jul 2013
What if the movie series ends up becoming like The Lord of the Rings trilogy of anime?

As in, the shortest movie is like 2 hours 58 minutes.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Dec 18, 2014 10:04 AM

Aug 2009
JabonHR said:
What if the movie series ends up becoming like The Lord of the Rings trilogy of anime?

GOOD!
Dec 18, 2014 10:39 AM
Apr 2012
Why this can't be an anime series in the future?

I know about the gore/sex stuff and all, but they can't sacrifice that a little for the sake of story?

Is that worse than 1~2 half-assed movies with sex and gore?
Dec 18, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
JabonHR said:

Sooo....almost the same length as a regular anime series?
That would be perfect, actually.

Gravar said:

I know about the gore/sex stuff and all, but they can't sacrifice that a little for the sake of story?

It depends on how many movies we get and how long they are, doesn't it? In any case I think you underestimate the amount of censoring a tv anime would need. It may just end up being Terra Formars II.
Dec 18, 2014 11:06 AM
Apr 2012
Insertanamehere said:
JabonHR said:

Sooo....almost the same length as a regular anime series?
That would be perfect, actually.

Gravar said:

It depends on how many movies we get and how long they are, doesn't it? In any case I think you underestimate the amount of censoring a tv anime would need. It may just end up being Terra Formars II.

But the censoring of Terra Formars only last for 3 episodes, after that they even relaunch the first ones without it.

I really want the movies (if its more than 1) dont suck, but i wanted an animated series too.

Only If its 4 or 5 movies of 2 hours each i will have peace.
R3CDec 18, 2014 11:49 AM
Dec 18, 2014 1:38 PM

Oct 2013
JabonHR said:

YES! That'd be even better than 4-7 shorter movies, actually.

But does this ever actually happen in the anime world? Longest anime movie I can think of is The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and it's not even that long.
Gravar said:

The problem is that rape and torture are integral parts of the plot. I dunno much about what Japan allows on TV, though. Parasyte is virtually uncensored despite being creepy af sometimes, but all of it is basically violence and body mutilation, not rape and torture.

Also, I highly doubt the sex scenes will actually be animated because there's not really much point in that. Most likely they'll just be implied... like Shirou going to bed, then waking up sweating and freaked out 'cause he had a sex dream about Tohsaka.

RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 22, 2014 10:45 AM

Jul 2014
There are 4 h-scenes in the Heaven's feel route. The first is completely irrelevant to the story and would honestly be better suited to the UBW route since it's basically a wet dream about Rin. The other 3 are with Sakura, so I could understand if one of them was added to the movie in some detail.
Dec 22, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2014
Zadion said:

Also, I highly doubt the sex scenes will actually be animated because there's not really much point in that. Most likely they'll just be implied... like Shirou going to bed, then waking up sweating and freaked out 'cause he had a sex dream about Tohsaka.

To be honest that felt completely random, and I really wouldn't mind seeing the H-alt instead.
Dec 22, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2014
Insertanamehere said:
Zadion said:

To be honest that felt completely random, and I really wouldn't mind seeing the H-alt instead.
Maybe after they made UBW route they thought,hey there wasnt enough H scenes for Rin,we cant survive if Rin fans riot...And they added it there...
Dec 28, 2014 7:39 AM

Jul 2011
The eternal lasting debates of the type moon fanbase is never tiring to watch.tho let's try trusting Ufo-tan on this one, boring as the 2nd KnK movie was i'd still not give up such epicness of a story soundtracks and animation the amount hours spent on the FSN FHA Tsukihime Mahoyo Fate/extra
Fate/Zero and KnK is something i will never regret.
Dec 28, 2014 9:38 AM

Aug 2009
Thysoncris said:
The eternal lasting debates of the type moon fanbase is never tiring to watch.tho let's try trusting Ufo-tan on this one, boring as the 2nd KnK movie was i'd still not give up such epicness of a story soundtracks and animation the amount hours spent on the FSN FHA Tsukihime Mahoyo Fate/extra
Fate/Zero and KnK is something i will never regret.

You do realize that if not for the boring 2nd KNk Movie the relationship of the MCs and Shiki's issue would make no sense right?

HF's "boring" scenes are the same.
Dec 28, 2014 11:19 PM

Mar 2014
This must be one hell of a visual novel if all the alternatives are getting made haha really wish I could get my hands on the V/N
Dec 28, 2014 11:59 PM

Jan 2014
Lolicon_Knight said:
This must be one hell of a visual novel if all the alternatives are getting made haha really wish I could get my hands on the V/N
is there some kind of curse preventing you from playing it?
Dec 29, 2014 12:00 AM

Sep 2014
Having your own personal anime studio helps
Dec 29, 2014 12:02 AM

Mar 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Lolicon_Knight said:

The steam sale
Dec 29, 2014 12:05 AM

Jan 2014
Lolicon_Knight said:
LonelyWizard said:

The steam sale
how is it related?
Dec 29, 2014 12:06 AM

May 2014
Lolicon_Knight said:
It's pretty consistently in the top 5 of most sites VN rankings.

Also the sex scenes were Shitley written and Fight scenes are pretty lacklustre in VN's so you'll have to take our word that there's a little more to it.

Ofcourse I would never tell you to just go grab a copy off Fuwanovel, your a decent person so expect you'll do the right thing.
Dec 29, 2014 12:08 AM

Mar 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Lolicon_Knight said:

The steam sale
how is it related?

Because I am to busy buying tones and tones of games and playing them.
Dec 29, 2014 12:14 AM

Jan 2014
Lolicon_Knight said:
LonelyWizard said:
how is it related?

Because I am to busy buying tones and tones of games and playing them.
There is no rule saying you have to play them right off the bat,so...
Dec 29, 2014 12:28 AM

Jan 2013
snorefest comsing soon
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Dec 29, 2014 12:38 AM

May 2014
DawnJ said:
snorefest comsing soon
I don't know about you guys but I personally call this route "Sleep all/night: what's the deal?" I can't think of one redeeming feature that would make it even remotely interesting to those that actually have brain cells.

I mean lol, Kirei eating a meal? With Shirou? What is this Carnival phantasm?
Dec 29, 2014 12:40 AM

Jul 2013
WrongPriest said:
Also the sex scenes were Shitley written and Fight scenes are pretty lacklustre in VN's so you'll have to take our word that there's a little more to it.

>implying THAT fight in UBW wasn't amazing
>implying NLBW
>implying KotoMANLY in HF
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Dec 29, 2014 12:40 AM

May 2012
DawnJ said:
snorefest comsing soon

You are correct, your post really is putting me to sleep. Goodnight.
Dec 29, 2014 7:51 AM

Aug 2014
WrongPriest said:
Lolicon_Knight said:
It's pretty consistently in the top 5 of most sites VN rankings.

Ofcourse I would never tell you to just go grab a copy off Fuwanovel, your a decent person so expect you'll do the right thing.

Wrong priest being wrong.
Wrong pls.

Also Fuwanovel version is outdated now.
Dec 29, 2014 7:56 AM

Jun 2009
Haha, the fight scenes in the VN are fantastic though. Nasu does a great job of going into details.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 29, 2014 3:56 PM

Oct 2013
The fight scenes would've been fantastic if they weren't so superfluous. The VN as a whole was considerably more wordy than it needed to be, but the fight scenes were the prime offender. Most of the time it just felt like it was repeating details needlessly while trying to shoehorn in dorky prose to make it seem "fancy" at the same time. There were some great fight scenes, but they were all too wordy.

That said, Heaven's Feel is least offensive of the three routes when it comes to this, IMO. Another reason why HF is best route? yessir.

RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 11, 2015 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
I think 2-3 movies is enough, depending on film's length.
Jan 14, 2015 12:24 AM
Sep 2012
Zadion said:
The fight scenes would've been fantastic if they weren't so superfluous. The VN as a whole was considerably more wordy than it needed to be, but the fight scenes were the prime offender. Most of the time it just felt like it was repeating details needlessly while trying to shoehorn in dorky prose to make it seem "fancy" at the same time. There were some great fight scenes, but they were all too wordy.
That's moreso due to the terrible translation rather than Nasu's skill as a writer.
Jan 18, 2015 10:25 PM

Nov 2014
I'm sure this movie or the series will be sucks!
because i have a bad feeling they will end that stupid girl sakura with shiro.
and those are the most hated couple in my book! *shakes head* i just hate this couple sooo much!!
Jan 18, 2015 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
Iri-Saber said:
and those are the most hated couple in my book! *shakes head* i just hate this couple sooo much!!

To me anyway, Heaven's Feel is awesome NOT because of Sakura, but because of all the other craziness that happens. In fact, I would have found what Shirou did much more poignant if it was for Rin just because we had 2 previous routes developing their relationship (even if it doesn't make sense in the narrative). But HF has some truly epic scenes regardless.
Jan 18, 2015 10:46 PM

Jul 2014
if shirou vs kirei fight is included then it would be a nice movie lol
Jan 19, 2015 3:39 AM

Aug 2009
Iri-Saber said:
Shallow as fuuuuuck!!!
ssjokgJan 19, 2015 4:37 AM
Jan 19, 2015 4:25 AM

Aug 2014
HentaiPriest said:
Iri-Saber said:
Swallow as fuuuuuck!!!

Ask Assassin to cut her down.
Jan 19, 2015 4:37 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
HentaiPriest said:
Swallow as fuuuuuck!!!

Ask Assassin to cut her down.
Lets forget about that shall we?
Jan 19, 2015 12:24 PM

Dec 2012
HentaiPriest said:
Iri-Saber said:
Shallow as fuuuuuck!!!

To be fair, if some people don't like Sakura and don't find her sympathetic, it's understandable they won't be as invested in the decisions and actions the characters take in HF.
Jan 19, 2015 12:40 PM

Aug 2009
-kV- said:
HentaiPriest said:
Shallow as fuuuuuck!!!

To be fair, if some people don't like Sakura and don't find her sympathetic, it's understandable they won't be as invested in the decisions and actions the characters take in HF.
If the ship is the only thing they care about it is understandable for me to make fun of them.
Jan 19, 2015 12:50 PM

Jan 2014
-kV- said:
HentaiPriest said:
Shallow as fuuuuuck!!!

That would be true if Fate S/N was a dating sim...

HentaiPriest said:
If the ship is the only thing they care about it is understandable for me to make fun of them.
Jan 21, 2015 8:27 AM

Dec 2012
HentaiPriest said:
-kV- said:

I don't find it to be a simple case of someone wanting X to be Z and not Y. Shirou's decision to
what happens as a result in HF won't be as compelling.
Jan 21, 2015 8:31 AM

Oct 2014
Has a release date for this been announced?
Jan 21, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2009
fathertime said:
Has a release date for this been announced?
Nope nothing.We dont even know if it is actually a movie series.
Jan 21, 2015 8:38 AM

Aug 2009
-kV- said:
HentaiPriest said:

I don't find it to be a simple case of someone wanting X to be Z and not Y. Shirou's decision to
what happens as a result in HF won't be as compelling.
Sakura is just one of the reasons.It could be Ilya or even Rin.Or Taiga.

Really the "who" is the last thing that matters.
Jan 21, 2015 10:25 AM

Aug 2014
fairygood said:
it is the darkest route i would've perferd ubw get the movie series though. i hope they add more to the fights they were the weakest part of this route imo

woah no they weren't. Kerei's where epic as was rin's.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Jan 21, 2015 2:38 PM

Jul 2007
Fights were pretty much the BEST part of HF, which made up for all the sloggy cooking and fucking.
Jan 21, 2015 5:03 PM

Jan 2014
CookingPriest said:
Fights were pretty much the BEST part of HF
Or Kotomine
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2017

500 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:43 PM

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

32 by ZachyMoof »»
Nov 14, 2023 6:44 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.