Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Silent Kiss Chapter 7 Discussion

Sep 30, 2014 2:41 PM
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another accident involving Haruka? Damn...

Nov 30, 2014 2:41 AM

omg this bitch needs to stop trying to kill herself. yukimura isn't going to convince you the next time. ugh now this haruka has become to sleeping beauty. will the prince wake her up!?

Dec 23, 2014 12:32 AM

I can't help but think SEO this chapter. The series has become a sick joke now.

Jan 12, 2015 12:11 AM

Ugg, that girl is sick. The thing is both girls had some of the same fantasys and delusions with the same guy as their subject, she just drew them and such, but the bitch is way over the top.

Nov 23, 2019 2:27 AM

i'm sorry but this manga is literally sh*t now like it was before but this takes it to a whole new level
shrooms i tell you shrrooovrooOOOOOOM OH SHIET HARUKA ACTUALLY GOT HIT THIS TIME-
wham

and not the 'wake me up, before u go go' band either

while the other haruka looks on, being held by the boy they've been fking fighting over this whole dayum series with her blank eyes like "ha. sucker"

literally what in the world
sHE WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GO TO SCHOOL and then once she gets to school, she throws her crutches and is on that sleeping beauty psycho talk again
tries to attempt but ends up getting the sweetie who has only been kind even after being btch slapped by the other haruka hit by the truck
tHAT WAS MEANT FOR THE BOTH OF YOU LOVEBIRDS excuse me, *gets into the passenger side of the truck* "hold on just a minute, can you go back and move your wheels a little to the left? you missed something" "sure" *bone crunches*
watashi wa, bara no ~ sadame ni ~ umareta