Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2014 5:31 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought the scenes were alright but too bad there is only 1 girl in the action, hope the series doesn't end after this.
Sep 30, 2014 9:17 PM
Jul 2009
Greetings ~

I wasn't disappointed in this episode, I personally liked it, though I am an admitted - Atsuko Takagi - fanboy... so I'm kinda biased.

The scenes were standard fair, though the artwork was always changing, and I was surprised that it (finished) with the way it did.... as there's much more to this series, if they're following the game, but we won't know if it will continue, I for one, hopes it will.

On a plus note:
I'm very happy that they finally added the Seiyuu for the character of Atsuko, as she has a such a large range in her voice, she deserves credit.
Oct 3, 2014 11:06 AM
May 2012
Yes.........I still don't like this Hentai series.
Nov 2, 2014 4:14 PM
Feb 2014
this is not really my type of hentai..

girls being raped by old men then turning out they are liking it at the end... WTF...
Nov 9, 2014 1:56 PM
Oct 2013
Best episode so far?

Turns out Asuma-kun had lots of incest sex with his sister offscreen. Would have liked to see some of it. Also he is just a sex addict and an "oppai seijin". Totally unfaithful to his sister as soon as she leaves.

Anyway it looks like a happy end sort of? Yui got NTRed by her sister but then she went for tsuntsun femdom play with Asuma and even blackmailing him which was quite funny... And looks like Atsuko has also become sex addict. But didn't get to see either of them cum in the final scenes!
Dec 27, 2014 4:52 AM
Jul 2009
User-san said:
Best episode so far?

Turns out Asuma-kun had lots of incest sex with his sister offscreen. Would have liked to see some of it. Also he is just a sex addict and an "oppai seijin". Totally unfaithful to his sister as soon as she leaves.

Anyway it looks like a happy end sort of? Yui got NTRed by her sister but then she went for tsuntsun femdom play with Asuma and even blackmailing him which was quite funny... And looks like Atsuko has also become sex addict. But didn't get to see either of them cum in the final scenes!

==========
Greetings ~

I agree with your consensus concerning the characters - "sexual actions/activity"
I too would like to see some of Asuma-kuns (offscreen activity) towards his sister, as she has been mentioned numerous times already within the series, so we can finally see what she looks like.

I also would like to see the continuing downward spiral of the (mains) as they continue ~ helplessly? ~ always getting involved in blackmailing situations and being trapped in inescapable situations, as the town intended to happen.

I look forward to see this series continue, until its actual closure and final curtain call, as there's much much more to this series than meets the eye (in all honesty) - plus - I need to get my - "Atsuko" - fix.
Jun 8, 2015 4:24 AM

Apr 2012
I think there will be no more eps here. Anidb says so at least. But duration here was set to "ended" and now it is "ongoing" again. Confusing.
Jul 8, 2015 4:22 AM

Aug 2009
well, guess who's father is the real "oni chichi" here :p

ending felt too rushed but o well

liked the last bit of yui dominating over asuma

and lol @ asuma's straightforwardness
Sep 9, 2016 7:43 AM

Feb 2013
John was funny.
In the end they like that crazy town.
Mar 14, 2023 9:20 AM
Mar 2017
Just sad that Atsuko in the end just completely broke and became someone completely different.
It was overall a decent hentai but most people in that town was insane....
Dec 27, 2023 7:52 PM
Jun 2023
Ohh to be cummed in by a bbc, what a dream. This episode was pretty good, still not as good as the second, probably the worst one so far. Such a shame this series is over because I want more so badly ugh. Needed more daughter/dad moments than what we got, still 10/10 tbh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machi Gurumi no Wana: Hakudaku ni Mamireta Shitai Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 1, 2014

10 by sleepyplant »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:37 PM

Poll: » Machi Gurumi no Wana: Hakudaku ni Mamireta Shitai Episode 2 Discussion

hardnyasha - Apr 16, 2011

12 by sleepyplant »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Machi Gurumi no Wana: Hakudaku ni Mamireta Shitai Episode 1 Discussion

hardnyasha - Apr 16, 2011

10 by sleepyplant »»
Dec 26, 2023 12:13 PM

» Machi Gurumi no Wana: Hakudaku ni Mamireta Shita question

tenchou - Mar 1, 2017

2 by radle »»
May 10, 2018 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.