Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Mar 5, 2011 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
no
Mar 6, 2011 12:06 AM
Jan 2011
New Zealand? Yes, damn proud. Fresh air, blue skies, awesome people who are actually willing to chat about anime in real life. Internet is slow as hell, but that matters little.
Mar 7, 2011 8:34 AM

Feb 2011
just because i was born and raised in america doesn't mean that i'm an american. i am a civilian. ii don't have a choice in what the country i live in does or doesn't do. i also don't have any blind loyalty to it either. waving the flag or burn it it doesn't matter to me.

socially it's a different matter. like @ work i'm all "god bless the usa" the usa is the greatest. support the troops blah blah blah. most american are whats considered sheeple anyway. people let others do their thinking for them like news media outlets and such.

what was the last delivery made to the worl trade center? two large planes.
FOR THE RECORD: I DON'T SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Mar 7, 2011 10:01 AM

Jun 2008
I'm proud of somethings dissapointed in others. I guess when it comes to America it's kind of a mixed bag of emotions for me.

If we could just get our act together I would be really proud of the United States.
Mar 7, 2011 4:31 PM

Feb 2011
Egypt is such a beautiful country , its so safe -until recently- , the people are always smiling

but am not happy to be here and am not so proud either , and someday i'll leave
"Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot" Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 9, 2011 11:09 AM

Feb 2011
lollypatrolly said:
paganjihadist said:
sheeple

http://xkcd.com/610/

Perhaps you aren't as unique as you seem to think you are.

not sure if i remeber stating how i thought i was unique?

sorry i don't have any fancy cartoons to make a proper rebuttal with. i still stand by my point. next time i'll try not to use a generic descriptive.
FOR THE RECORD: I DON'T SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Mar 9, 2011 2:39 PM

Oct 2009
No, Puerto Rico is full of corrupt politicians. More than 70% of our population lives on welfare, because the politicians that want our country to be a state are making people more dependable of the US. There is nothing to be proud of my country :(.
Mar 9, 2011 4:36 PM

Jan 2011
Philippines? No, Canada? lol
Mar 9, 2011 10:00 PM

Jan 2011
Hmm well as for the land that the US is on and the citizens of the land yes I do like my country and glad that I'm in it.......However As for the political system, the corporate system, the educational system and well several other aspects of it let's just say I think there's several.... hundred.....dozen people that need to be ....dealt with.... not sure what I mean? Well just think of Mussolini after WWII and you'll get the picture.
Mar 12, 2011 10:50 PM
Nov 2008
Nop.
Mar 12, 2011 11:52 PM

Jan 2011
Rob3rt said:
Well, I live in Germany, and nationalism is kinda taboo here - for obvious reasons XD
I guess it´s the only country in the world where people will give you strange looks if you claim to be proud of your country.

Crying shame though, Germans have so much to be proud of. I live in Australia though I'm german through and through...and proud of it!

Something for the German soul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ncxV9Q9c

:)
Mar 15, 2011 4:19 PM

Nov 2009
Am i proud? Hmm, no. I burst out laughing and slap my forehead when i see fanatics here, fanatics about our country, it's like the greatest ever. We should be proud of our past? Hello! I, and everyone else, lives here and NOW. I should be proud of the present state of my country not its past. Why should i be proud to have stupid, ignorant, arrogant people as fellows here? Not everyone is like that, but everywhere i go i meet people who let me down. I'm not proud with my country, with some of its people, with its educational system, with its politicians, with its mentality, with its prises of things, they rise it but the salary stays low. How can some people live like that? I feel sorry for them. Here is a f*cked up place, from my point of view. I don't care where i live as long as i am with my parents, friends. The country doesn't matter for me.
Mar 15, 2011 4:33 PM

Aug 2009
bakuramariks said:
Am i proud? Hmm, no. I burst out laughing and slap my forehead when i see fanatics here, fanatics about our country, it's like the greatest ever. We should be proud of our past? Hello! I, and everyone else, lives here and NOW. I should be proud of the present state of my country not its past. Why should i be proud to have stupid, ignorant, arrogant people as fellows here? Not everyone is like that, but everywhere i go i meet people who let me down. I'm not proud with my country, with some of its people, with its educational system, with its politicians, with its mentality, with its prises of things, they rise it but the salary stays low. How can some people live like that? I feel sorry for them. Here is a f*cked up place, from my point of view. I don't care where i live as long as i am with my parents, friends. The country doesn't matter for me.

Are you sure you're not describing my country? xD Well, from the profile I see that's not the case, but we're obviously in a smillar pile of cr**
Anyway, since I'm kinda lazy I'll just ditto your attitude towards the sense of nationalism.
Mar 15, 2011 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
Not proud of where I live really.
We are the "center" of the world (or so that's what they say)
but, this country tends to have very ugly images towards some other countries due to some people who go traveling about and being idiotic in some way.

Aside from that, not really, xD;;
Mar 16, 2011 3:23 PM

Jul 2009
Every country has its faults, but yes i am proud to be Canadian and i love my country!

Multiculturalism FTW!
Mar 18, 2011 3:40 AM

Dec 2010
not so
Mar 18, 2011 3:56 AM
Mar 18, 2011 8:12 AM
Mar 2011
No!
Mar 18, 2011 8:15 AM

Oct 2010
I Live In A Island D:
And I Am Not Proud of It
>:3
Mar 18, 2011 9:55 AM

Mar 2011
I'm proud of Denmark. The vikings are pretty interesting, and so is what we did during WWII.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Mar 18, 2011 1:54 PM
Nov 2010
I am proud of some of the things my country has accomplished but others I am just disappoint. As of now I am mostly filled with disappointment, but what can you do?
Mar 18, 2011 8:35 PM

Feb 2010
Besides the US being a bunch of fatasses I love it.
Mar 18, 2011 8:38 PM

Jan 2009
Fuko-Brian said:
I Live In A Island D:
And I Am Not Proud of It
>:3

Yes but still part of the US technically. Anyway, I actually lived there for a while. Small world, it is.

Mar 19, 2011 4:34 AM

Feb 2011
I live in China and i am proud of it though i know so many things here are need to be refined
Mar 20, 2011 11:25 PM

Sep 2009
Azazelpr said:
No, Puerto Rico is full of corrupt politicians. :(.

If I hadn't read Puerto Rico, I would think you were talking about Brazil xD
"The second place is the first place of the losers"
"God is big, God is strong and when He wants there isn't who wants"
"Everybody has a limit. My limit is over the others"
Ayrton Senna da Silva
------------------------------------------------------------------

Brazilian, Rio, Soccer, Geek, Gamer, Vivaldi Browser mod and beta tester

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7516 by Jellybeanx »»
4 minutes ago

» Rate 1-10 how chill is the above user ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

UncreatedSong - Feb 18, 2022

326 by Pinoffin »»
4 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts after visiting the profile of the user above? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 9, 2023

3379 by UncreatedSong »»
5 minutes ago

» Which anime on the above user's favorites would you give a watch v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 19, 2023

1249 by Dumb »»
10 minutes ago

» Have you seen the anime above? v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jan 23, 2023

5484 by MeguSae38 »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.