Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2014 3:11 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol, What in the hell are you talking about Franky?
Dec 29, 2015 4:08 PM

Feb 2014
Lol, Franky is high!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Apr 9, 2016 3:17 PM

Oct 2014
Zoro waking up when he hears about soup hahah~

omg is Zoro showing concern for Sanji *w*

ohoho

Franky got drunk on Cola
Aug 1, 2016 9:19 PM

Mar 2015
Nami fanservice overdose.. never a bad thing!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 26, 2016 8:10 AM

Apr 2012
These were fun :3 I always like when battle anime have specials & OVAs that aren't just random, meaningless, & pointless battles about nothing. Random fun/character development is always much better than that monster of the week/fight of the day crap. Nami fan service is what made this tho! haha just wish Robin got the same kind of treatment.
Nov 4, 2016 11:05 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nami was beatuiful, and Brock comical with pink hair xD
Apr 20, 2017 3:20 PM

Dec 2016
I feel like Chopper would be least confused by "flower petal rain" considering the quack doctor and all that happened on Drum Island...
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 27, 2017 5:37 PM

Sep 2008
Nami :3! This special was good thanks to her :3
Aug 25, 2019 1:03 AM
Jul 2018
Fan service much? 🙄 Boobs are great but when you're shoving them in my face for no good reason, it starts getting redundant.

Other then that, beautiful. I could watch OVA after OVA with no plot and just goofiness and Straw Hat antics. It's refreshing seeing the crew go about their business on the ship when they're not caught up in some plot line.

I also like to keep track of vocabulary words I learn from anime, and today's are "fervid" and "prattle"! Thank you Franky and Zoro, respectively.

Speaking of Zoro, I found it odd he got excited about soup. In the past we saw Zoro had a hankering for certain dishes at times, but recently it's just booze this and booze that, and it's the only recreational attribute we hear about. It was refreshing seeing Zoro actually have a craving for a food.

Everyone's talking about Franky's behavior in this episode, and I must admit, it was intriguing. He certainly did sound high at one point.

Finally, I'd just finished watching a documentary about South Park where the staff orders McDonald's. The burger looked so good. My stomach starting growling, for real. And then I watch this OVA, and wouldn't you know... an Eastern show takes the rare opportunity to talk about Western cuisine... and shoves burger after burger in my face. I gotta admit, Franky had a really convincing mime act. Therefore I've decided as soon as I wake up tomorrow I'm getting a Big Mac and some Cola.
Apr 28, 2021 9:38 PM

Jan 2020
That fanservice of nami though. I'm glad the tv series doesn't do that

Jun 20, 2021 4:45 PM

Nov 2012
holy crap we get it nami is a hot girl does half the episode have to be shots of her chest and butt???

I mean, wow, I know this isn't the first time the show has given us Nami fanservice, but this literally made it her entire personality.

Heck, this entire thing feels like a bad One Piece fanfic.
May 7, 2022 5:07 PM

Mar 2016
Plenty of fanservice with Nami, pretty typical but at the moment, I couldn't care less... Other than that, it's a nice little chill ep with the strawhats on the Sunny
Jun 21, 2022 5:52 PM

Nov 2010
Very nice Nami fanservice! Man, those armpits look delicious!
Oct 31, 2023 1:53 PM

Oct 2018
I'm just here for the Nami fanservice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Special: Glorious Island Episode 2 Discussion

vmiki88 - Jul 8, 2013

36 by OnePiece7Sh1 »»
Mar 17, 2023 10:50 PM

» Glorious Island Screencaps

superspecialyugi - Dec 23, 2012

6 by Olihaim »»
Jul 2, 2021 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.