Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2014 2:31 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The last dialogue :D

"We broke more things than usual." - Yuri
"Collateral damage, couldn't be helped." - Kei

mozgowSep 28, 2014 2:36 AM
Jul 22, 2016 5:02 PM

Sep 2015
Actually @mozgow, I think the very last line of dialogue is Alice's "I HATE Halloween".

A sentiment no doubt shared by all of the criminals who got taken out accidentally in this classic episode.

Full review here: https://piratesobg.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/dirty-pair-1987-no-thanks-no-need-for-a-halloween-party/
A schedule bears the same relationship to reality as Astrology.
https://piratesobg.wordpress.com/
Jul 27, 2016 3:10 AM

Jul 2014
@arcadiagt5

By definition dialogue is a conversation between two or more persons. So the last one was between Kei and Yuri :-)

Alice had the last line or sentence :-)
Jul 27, 2016 8:03 PM

Sep 2015
mozgow said:
@arcadiagt5

By definition dialogue is a conversation between two or more persons. So the last one was between Kei and Yuri :-)

Alice had the last line or sentence :-)

I've seen definitions that broaden "dialogue" to any spoken lines in film or theater etc. It may be a case where the common meaning of the word is shifting from the Greek/Latin root.
A schedule bears the same relationship to reality as Astrology.
https://piratesobg.wordpress.com/
Mar 9, 2019 4:33 PM

Nov 2017
So many references (Alice in Wonderland, Star Wars, Terminator, Snow White, etc.) this episode. But that firework show was awesome!
Nov 10, 2019 6:05 AM

Aug 2012
That was easily the best episode of Dirty Pair yet, absolutely hilarious. Loved the part where the Robot slowly ducks to fit in and then the part with the Firework guy saying 'No Fire, No Fire here' had me in stitches XD

I cannot believe how much better this OVA series is so far! Both episodes have been streets ahead of the TV series and the Affair on Nolandia OVA.

These first two OVA series episodes have addressed all the issues I had with the TV series, just so much more life and personality has been added to Kei and Yuri and the Comedic Action style is so much better than the more straight stuff we had before. Not just in terms of what the Girls are doing but also the way they are being animated while doing it. The show looks funnier and it has really added to the formula. Then the plots of these first two episodes have been a blast, so much more exciting. So far the OVA feels much more like the first episode of the TV series and that's a huge plus point for me.

Jan 20, 8:35 AM
Feb 2022
They are destroying the buildings for the celebration. Great. Really?

Spanish translation: Están destruyendo los edificios para la celebración. Genial. ¿En serio?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dirty Pair OVA Episode 3 Discussion

arcadiagt5 - Jan 27, 2017

4 by FedeMetal »»
Jan 24, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Dirty Pair OVA Episode 8 Discussion

glassknuckles - Jan 10, 2019

3 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Aug 18, 2023 1:30 AM

Poll: » Dirty Pair OVA Episode 4 Discussion

bdsbff - Mar 16, 2017

3 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Aug 17, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Dirty Pair OVA Episode 7 Discussion

glassknuckles - Jan 5, 2019

2 by Soma_Shotgun »»
Apr 14, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Dirty Pair OVA Episode 9 Discussion

bdsbff - Mar 23, 2017

2 by Maesstrom »»
Jan 7, 2022 2:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.