Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 8:16 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel this anime is a lot better than the rating on MaL indicates. This recent episode was really entertaining. Overall, the anime does a lot right.

Oh, new enemy? Things are surely getting interesting!

5/5
Sep 27, 2014 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
SoLaMi Smile..... Pretty good name tbh. They are going to be unstoppable for these Pri Para Concerts.

Looks like a rival group is coming. Shion is getting fired up.

Sep 28, 2014 6:22 AM

Sep 2009
aww I was kinda hoping the twins would be friends not rivals
Sep 28, 2014 1:16 PM

Jan 2014
A nice time to introduce a new character :)
Sep 28, 2014 2:55 PM

Sep 2013
SoLaMi SMILE! Such a great name. Fun to say.

Wonderful episode, I am so glad they didn't go the route of, "Oh I suddenly hate you guys now and we will have to waste another episode to solve it". Nope, they are going right to the next part of the show.

New character seems fun, I assume she'll likely pair up with the twins who were rejected by Mirei.
Sep 28, 2014 7:21 PM

Jun 2014
Keten said:
SoLaMi SMILE! Such a great name. Fun to say.

Wonderful episode, I am so glad they didn't go the route of, "Oh I suddenly hate you guys now and we will have to waste another episode to solve it". Nope, they are going right to the next part of the show.

New character seems fun, I assume she'll likely pair up with the twins who were rejected by Mirei.

Yeah, I agree. They were smart not to waste an episode to solve the small argument. From what I've seen so far from Aurora Dream, I feel PriPara does more right.
Sep 28, 2014 9:01 PM

Sep 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Yeah, I agree. They were smart not to waste an episode to solve the small argument. From what I've seen so far from Aurora Dream, I feel PriPara does more right.

This is my first experience with an idol show and I must say it is not disappointing at all. It balances it's characters very well and never slows down at all. There were only a couple scenes that I thought were unnecessarily long but other than that the rest of the series is quick, funny and likable. It's everything it really needs to be and maybe a little more than that so I am surprised at the low score it has on MAL as well(replying to your opening comment).

The only thing I wish they would do more of is the "practice" part of the show. I wish they would improve their voices over time but I guess that ship has sort of sailed. It's fine without it though. I watch it for the character interactions, pretty colors and comedy more than the singing bits. lol
Sep 28, 2014 10:44 PM

Apr 2011
That's a really nice team name. I like it. Good thing small arguments get solve quickly.

A the trio is complete, a name, and a new character is introduce. The twins is out for revenge.
Sep 29, 2014 1:16 PM

Aug 2013
Dorothy and Leona are mad at SoLaMi Smile! D:
Sep 29, 2014 3:14 PM

Oct 2011
everything nice and dandy... but Sophie in few places looked rather bizzare. like her head was too small for body - it might be that I'm used to her in "working clother" or dragging her body while being her true self.

other than that it was fine - argument was solved quickly, no rabbit and Chanko's team was more bearable.

now bring those rivals to move things a bit :)
Sep 29, 2014 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
Dalek-baka said:
everything nice and dandy... but Sophie in few places looked rather bizzare. like her head was too small for body - it might be that I'm used to her in "working clother" or dragging her body while being her true self.

other than that it was fine - argument was solved quickly, no rabbit and Chanko's team was more bearable.

now bring those rivals to move things a bit :)

I didn't notice Sophie's head looking bizarre. Is there any way you could tell me the time of the episode so I can go look at it? Now you have me interested.
Sep 30, 2014 1:24 AM

Oct 2011
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
I didn't notice Sophie's head looking bizarre. Is there any way you could tell me the time of the episode so I can go look at it? Now you have me interested.
This is one place - it looked somehow small to me but as I've wrote it might be just I'm not used to her like this.
Sep 30, 2014 10:41 AM

Sep 2013
Dalek-baka said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
This is one place - it looked somehow small to me but as I've wrote it might be just I'm not used to her like this.

Upon seeing that I actually thought so at first as well. I think it's just because she is wearing the same uniform as Lala and Mirei but since she is older, she is taller. So her body is slightly bigger than there's and since we were so used to seeing Lala and Mirei, seeing someone older wearing the same thing makes the head look smaller in comparison when really it's just that her body is bigger. The size of Sophies and Mirei's heads are the same.
Oct 6, 2014 12:03 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Everything was in sync!! Still i wonder how will they solve Sophie's lack of training. She may be an amazing idol. But a team needs to be sync and have a the same rhythm(no pun) if they want to reach to the top.

I knew Dorothy and Leona won't give up and not lose to them.

New green character!! Shion Todo seems to be a great rival :P

She quits her Go professional and opted to become an idol just because she saw something interesting in a screen XD

Gonna be ace in the next episode! Can't wait!
Mar 28, 2015 6:19 PM

Feb 2013
I miss messy-hair Sophie already.

Great, now every time I hear their group name I'm going to think of salami...
May 1, 2019 9:15 AM

Jul 2015
Puri Puri Kashikoma Puri Puri Kashikoma Pushuuu...

SoLaMi Smile is here after the bonds between the girls grew stronger, this is just another step to the path to stardom!

We also got to see Shion, who looks like will be a formidable opponent, rip all the Go fans tho.
Sep 23, 2021 1:16 AM

Feb 2020
SoLaMi♡SMILE is a very nice idol unit name.

I like these new girls, Hanana and Shion. I'm sure Shion is going to be a though opponent.

I'm also curious about that green girl, Falulu.

SerafosApr 7, 7:54 AM
Oct 5, 2022 4:31 AM
Oct 2022
สนุกมากกกกก

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.