Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Barakamon Episode 12 Discussion

Nov 19, 2017 1:46 PM

Sei is so much happier on the island, together with everyone. His personality is similar to what it was on prequel "Handa-kun", but no more barrier stuff :D

I would wish to see more about their future on island and such :(

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Apr 7, 2018 6:45 PM
Forum Moderator
Top Aidoru ♪

An absolutely adorable show. After weeks of watching serious titles, this was a breath of fresh air. Loved it from beginning to end.

Nov 15, 2018 12:50 PM

EVERYTHING WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDDDD <3333333 I love this anime. Gonna miss it so much ;A;

9/10

Jan 2, 3:08 PM

After watching the first episode i had no doubt i was going to add this to my favorites .
such a good anime
Modified by BourBon-7so, Jan 2, 3:14 PM

Feb 5, 11:49 AM

Rewatching the series for the second time made me appreciate it alll the more. Granted, it didnt hit as hard as the very first time I watched it, but even without the surprises, oit was still great. Sadly after all these years, we only got that crappy prequel, and as in most cases, a full fledged 12 episode prequel rarely ends up successful ,let alone as good as the original work of art. I guess we will never see a true sequel to Barakamon...T.T

Feb 6, 3:15 PM
I was sure all along that Handa's coming back but I really liked how the kids welcomed him-grumpy as usual sensei😅-It's been long but I'm still hoping for a second season. It feels kind of sad to stop here. Definitely rewatching this.🙅

Feb 26, 10:18 AM

5th....ouch...well he wasn't upset. A lot of drama at the beginning. Happy great ending.

Apr 27, 11:56 AM

It's clear where Seishuu got his hot-headedness, his mother is a complete nutter. lol. Good to see him learn to control his temper over the course of the show.

It was so good to see Sei reunite with his friends on the Island. Naru looked cuter than ever xD

Looks like I found a new favourite show. I will definitely be rewatching =)

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]