Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2014 6:11 AM
Jan 2013
Do anyone have any idea when will it start airing? Is it on 2015?
Or should we wait 2-3 years like how we did for hybrid child to get the news?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 27, 2014 11:21 PM

Aug 2012
I'm not entirely sure when it's supposed to start airing, but I think it'll be around spring 2015. The third season is on the to be announced list for upcoming animes. (http://anichart.net/tba) So i would keep track of that. You could also follow the news discussion on here. ^^
Sep 28, 2014 2:47 AM
Jan 2013
@Nez: Thanks for your help -3- But I'm bit scared that it will start airing next 2/3 years like Hybrid Child :3 I hope it's on 2015 and I will check that website every week. Thanks xD
Sep 30, 2014 3:15 AM
May 2009
I'm so looking forward to this! Just finished watching the 2 seasons for the 5th time last night.
Really no matter what others says about this anime being cliche and stuff, I see this as one of the yaoi with some logical plot development. xD I know most of us are up for some yaoi action *hehehe* but I think that yaoi with plot should only be animated since they give feels.

I guess I came to understand and respect love relations that involves same gender more after watching some of these anime (eg A no K,JJR,SH). I hope more yaoi "with plot" gets animated WITH more than 12 episodes!
Oct 1, 2014 4:50 AM
Jan 2013
anika12332 said:
I'm so looking forward to this! Just finished watching the 2 seasons for the 5th time last night.
Really no matter what others says about this anime being cliche and stuff, I see this as one of the yaoi with some logical plot development. xD I know most of us are up for some yaoi action *hehehe* but I think that yaoi with plot should only be animated since they give feels.

I guess I came to understand and respect love relations that involves same gender more after watching some of these anime (eg A no K,JJR,SH). I hope more yaoi "with plot" gets animated WITH more than 12 episodes!

Yup! ^^ even me. But I hope we don't wait much years. I REALLY CANT WAIT T^T
Yeah. Hope for 24 episode, but I know it will not happen ;A;

moeanao said:
Tbh I don't really care if it will ever air or not..
I will watch it, but I'm so disappointed in more shit BL getting adaptions /:
Why can't the good BL mangas get adaptions? It's so annoying.

You don't care about it that much right? Then why you're checking the junjou romantica in MAL?
Seriously, I don't know why you people hate the anime SOO much but you want to watch it.
I will tell you the reason and PLEASE tell to your fans as well.

I really love Yaoi so I do join in many BL website. We even discuss about it and I got the answer.
1) Nakamura sensei ( Creator of Junjou Romantica ) working with Kadokawa shoten. If you notice, they animated the BL series which is getting published by Kadokawa.
2) Why other sexy BL manga is not getting animated to "Tv series" why only Nakamura sensei does?
Who said that actually? Love stage got animated! The only reason why Nakamura sensei work is getting animated cuz she want it to get animated. If u want a prove, go and ask all the BL mangaka and tell them why there work is not getting animated. They will tell you why.
3) Kodakawa shoten is the only company which BL manga is getting animated. Some BL manga is published in a shoujo publisher. I'm not talking about these one tho.
4) If you think I'm lying, don't believe. I have many proves.
Why "Honto Yajuu" didn't get animated while "Love stage!!" did? Isn't "Honto Yajuu" really deserve to get animated not into OVA's but into tv? Because the author is not working with Kadokawa shoten. "Honto Yajuu" have a nice story, sexy art, sexy seme and cute uke but still didn't get animated.
Btw, please don't disturb my treats. I did this treat just cuz I want to share my happiness with my friends like Anika and sterress. You hate it that much, create a hate club and insulted as much as you like.
Oct 1, 2014 4:53 AM
Dec 2013
sterres said:
moeanao said:

Because they are shit and not good. Good is what makes me care for the characters and gives me lots of feels, as anika said. They make me laugh they make me love they make me wonder what's gonna happen next they make feel true love between two people, which resists and blooms among adversities. Junjou Romantica does this so it deserves all its success.
But that's gayyyyyyyyyy!
Oct 1, 2014 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
Hope it will start airing on summer 2015. Or maybe winter!
Well, I'm not so sure. But I want to watch it badly.
Oct 3, 2014 9:04 PM

Mar 2007
sterres said:
moeanao said:

Because they are shit and not good. Good is what makes me care for the characters and gives me lots of feels, as anika said. They make me laugh they make me love they make me wonder what's gonna happen next they make feel true love between two people, which resists and blooms among adversities. Junjou Romantica does this so it deserves all its success.

Well, lots of BL does that, give me feels or make me laugh, not just Junjou Romantica. I'm happy about another season but I'd be more happy if they ever announced season 3 of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

Seriously though, why must we argue? Yeah, it gets kinda annoying but there's nothing we can do. I'll take whatever BL anime they give use. Though I would really love to see some more ovas of BL manga from Isaku Natsume and Hinako Takanaga. ^^
Oct 6, 2014 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
kirAth-shiAue said:

Well, lots of BL does that, give me feels or make me laugh, not just Junjou Romantica. I'm happy about another season but I'd be more happy if they ever announced season 3 of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

Seriously though, why must we argue? Yeah, it gets kinda annoying but there's nothing we can do. I'll take whatever BL anime they give use. Though I would really love to see some more ovas of BL manga from Isaku Natsume and Hinako Takanaga. ^^

Same here. I'm happy cuz some people are using there minds. Even me, I don't care what BL is animated. But u can live with a BL show. I don't want it to happen like 2012 & 2013
There was so BL tv series. :( Glad that we got many of BL news.
Oct 8, 2014 2:05 PM

Mar 2007
I actually want the anime to continue because I dropped the manga. Couldn't deal with the bad art. I'm more interested in Junjou Terrorist and Junjou Egoist though. I also prefer Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and I hope a season 3 for it will come soon as well.
Oct 10, 2014 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
kirAth-shiAue said:
I actually want the anime to continue because I dropped the manga. Couldn't deal with the bad art. I'm more interested in Junjou Terrorist and Junjou Egoist though. I also prefer Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and I hope a season 3 for it will come soon as well.

How come her art is shit?
She completed changed her art. All of then look new now. Look at the main picture. Usagi look hot.
Oct 10, 2014 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
sterres said:
I've liked her art since the beginning. She knows how to convey emotions amazingly and it's so wonderfully expressive. Took a little to get used to but now that I'm accostumed, when I re-read the first volumes it all just looks so charming. And I've always, always found Usagi hot.

I never cared about her art. Even tho, she said that she is embarrassed from her art. I love the story, that's why I love JR!
Oct 11, 2014 9:12 PM

Mar 2007
Unkownbutcool said:
kirAth-shiAue said:

How come her art is shit?
She completed changed her art. All of then look new now. Look at the main picture. Usagi look hot.

I just said it was bad, maybe even average. I'm still reading Sekaiichi Hatsukoi manga, so it's not like it's the worst. I just deal with it because I like the plot and characters more than in Junjou. I don't really care much for Usagi, and I think he's over rated. I much prefer Hiroki and Nowaki.
kirAth-shiAueOct 11, 2014 11:32 PM
Oct 17, 2014 6:14 AM
Jul 2018
sterres said:
Ha ha yeah, but I also remember reading that her editor told her not to worry about it :P Excellent editor he/she is, looking at her success! The story is always what's best, but her art is fine. As I said, I got used to her style very quickly, and I've always found Usagi-san beautiful and hot.

Yeah. Well, I hope 3rd season will be masterpiece.

kirAth-shiAue said:
I much prefer Hiroki and Nowaki.

My favorite couple.
Oct 17, 2014 3:04 PM

Mar 2007
They are my favorite couple from Junjou Romantica too, and from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi it's Yukina and Kisa.
Oct 23, 2014 11:45 PM
Jul 2018
I like kisa and yukina <3
But my fav couple are takanoxritsu
Oct 26, 2014 4:15 AM

Nov 2012
moeanao said:

The word "good" and what you mean by it depends on your (and on others') personality. Maybe you don't like Junjou Romantica, but we can love it, right? I understand that you are angry, because the ones you like the most don't and maybe won't ever get animeted, but that's not our fault. I'm also angry, because there are so many awesome mangas which (I think) deserve to have anime version, but it depends on lots of different things, and we have no "power" in changing them.

I think we should just be glad that there IS a BL which gets anime... it was and it is rare, so we just have to accept it, and hope, that in he future there will be more BL animes.

By the way, I was so happy when I heart that there will be 3rd season!C:

//English isn't my mother tongue, so I'm sorry for my mistakes!!>///<" //
Oct 30, 2014 3:30 AM
Jan 2013
Jigokuchan said:
[

The word "good" and what you mean by it depends on your (and on others') personality. Maybe you don't like Junjou Romantica, but we can love it, right? I understand that you are angry, because the ones you like the most don't and maybe won't ever get animeted, but that's not our fault. I'm also angry, because there are so many awesome mangas which (I think) deserve to have anime version, but it depends on lots of different things, and we have no "power" in changing them.

I think we should just be glad that there IS a BL which gets anime... it was and it is rare, so we just have to accept it, and hope, that in he future there will be more BL animes.

Yaaay! Finally someone understand me T^T <333
Nov 2, 2014 2:45 AM
Jul 2018
Frost_Kiss said:
Jigokuchan said:
[

Yaaay! Finally someone understand me T^T <333

Yeah. Ha!
Nov 23, 2014 8:54 PM

Mar 2009
I"m happy to finally have confirmation about this now. I never thought it would happen b/c I heard the voice actor of Misaki didn't wanna do any more BL characters, but since he did previous work on Misaki, he would have to come back, right?! But I am so happy that we are getting a season 3. I'm pretty sure I know what storyline they are following now for Misaki/Usagi. I hope more BL manga's get the anime greenlight, and I mean animes 12-24 episodes, not some lame ass OVA one-two episode scam. We seriously need more BL animes! =))))
Nov 26, 2014 3:41 AM
Aug 2013
Excited for this, im hoping it comes out in the spring season.

Though, I kinda hoping it would be sekaiichi hatsukoi that got a third season first. Takano x Ritsu is what it live for, (takano is like 10/10)
watching anime was only meant to be hobby... I says whilst I neglect my studies and post on forums
Dec 28, 2014 3:49 PM

Jun 2012
I bet when the last episode of Hybrid Child comes out they'll reveal their plans for season 3.
Just waiting y’know...for death. If you also are waiting for sweet death...cool (・u・)
My list that has slightly more watched than PTW anime.
Dec 29, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2008
Hopes it wont air in April, to much anime starts in spring season. I could air in October for me :).
Dec 29, 2014 8:58 AM

Jul 2012
Shadow-Chan said:
Confirmed for 2015

ayyyy lmao
Dec 30, 2014 9:48 AM
Jan 2013
Shadow-Chan said:
Confirmed for 2015
????
Dec 30, 2014 10:08 AM

Nov 2014
look it up for an official one i wouldnt trust a date or whatever someone posts
Jan 3, 2015 8:49 AM
Jan 2013
Nakamura sensei said in the twitter that they are going to start working for Jr Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! I'M HAPPY!!!
Jan 8, 2015 2:52 AM
May 2007
Sorry about the no hotlinking earlier.
Confirmed for 2015
Jan 8, 2015 6:11 AM

Jun 2012
I think we'll get the news when the last Hybrid Child OVA comes out. Hopefully. I've been praying for season 3 for years now
Just waiting y’know...for death. If you also are waiting for sweet death...cool (・u・)
My list that has slightly more watched than PTW anime.
Jan 11, 2015 7:38 PM
Feb 2014
the mal app for PC says winter 2015..... dont know if that is accurate or not. my guess is not
Jan 14, 2015 5:50 PM

Mar 2009
animehost said:
Excited for this, im hoping it comes out in the spring season.

Though, I kinda hoping it would be sekaiichi hatsukoi that got a third season first. Takano x Ritsu is what it live for, (takano is like 10/10)

Haha! It's funny b/c when I first watched and read JR I loved it, but I like so many other BL mangas way more. Like I do like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi more than JR and I too rather they do a season 3 of that one. I freaking love it and all three couples to death and I seriously need some more Takano and Ritsu anime material!
Jan 14, 2015 5:51 PM

Jul 2012
I'm guessing it's a summer show?

Yay, another gay summer. Mayuka's happy.
Jan 15, 2015 8:07 PM
Dec 2014
I am so happy we are getting another season, but I so hate waiting. This was the first of this genre I ever watched on a fluke, like how the anime looked art wise and the story sounded good. I love the sweetness, romance and funny. Watched Sekai after I finished Junjou. The author is one of my favorites. I have found in my searching for more good ones there aren't many and really these 2 and love stage (love more of that one or of back stage) spoiled me for others. I can' wait for season 3 of Junjou and hope for another season of Sekai or a least some more OVAs. O well guess I will finish what is available manga wise and wait, wait, wait
Jan 15, 2015 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
^ You should read Honto Yajuu or Elektel Delusion. Those are good BL manga to start one and similar to the ones you liked.
Also:
Koisuru Boukun
Rutta to Kodoma
Jan 26, 2015 3:36 AM
Jan 2015
When is it Going to be Aired? I'm so Excited!! is it in 2015?
Jan 26, 2015 11:13 PM
Jan 2015
Yeah!!! I can't wait~!!!
Feb 8, 2015 3:58 AM

May 2008
moeanao said:

This... I'm getting really tired of Nakamura's works being adapted into anime and being shoved in my face. I don't like the art style, the characters all look and act alike... the stories are mostly cliché. This is just misrepresenting the BL genre in a really, really bad way-

There are so many great BL manga out there, give them a chance to get out there... :/

Edit: Before you guys give me hell for voicing my opinion- It's great that you guys love it and are exited about a new season. I'm not saying you can't like it, what I am saying is that I don't.

When I was younger I got exited about EVERY new BL anime, but as I got older my tastes changed. I'm ready for some of the more serious BL works out there to get adapted and get some more attention, and I'm sad that for now- rather then taking a risk- the animation companies would rather milk this cash cow for as long as they can.
WistaireFeb 8, 2015 4:07 AM
Feb 9, 2015 7:22 AM
Jan 2013
Wistaire said:
moeanao said:

This... I'm getting really tired of Nakamura's works being adapted into anime and being shoved in my face. I don't like the art style, the characters all look and act alike... the stories are mostly cliché. This is just misrepresenting the BL genre in a really, really bad way-

There are so many great BL manga out there, give them a chance to get out there... :/

Edit: Before you guys give me hell for voicing my opinion- It's great that you guys love it and are exited about a new season. I'm not saying you can't like it, what I am saying is that I don't.

When I was younger I got exited about EVERY new BL anime, but as I got older my tastes changed. I'm ready for some of the more serious BL works out there to get adapted and get some more attention, and I'm sad that for now- rather then taking a risk- the animation companies would rather milk this cash cow for as long as they can.
If you are getting tired of it then why you want to watch the 3rd season?
Feb 11, 2015 3:15 PM

May 2008
Frost_Kiss said:
Wistaire said:

I never said I did, read my post again. I'm just baffled at how they can keep this stuff coming when there's so much great material out there that ISN'T from Nakamura.
Feb 11, 2015 3:17 PM

Dec 2012
Wistaire said:
I never said I did, read my post again. I'm just baffled at how they can keep this stuff coming when there's so much great material out there that ISN'T from Nakamura.

A lot of authors refused to get their work animated, you know. It's sad, but that's just how it is.
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Feb 12, 2015 3:40 AM
Jan 2013
Wistaire said:
Frost_Kiss said:

Said what? You will not watch it? Then why it's in your ptw??
hakuyu said:
Wistaire said:

A lot of authors refused to get their work animated, you know. It's sad, but that's just how it is.
I swear to god you are genius! I love you.
Feb 25, 2015 5:33 AM
May 2007
I'm expecting updates sometimes this March.
Emerald Spring Issue will include a special PV DVD.
Feb 25, 2015 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
Shadow-Chan said:

that's a cute picture of Misaki x Usami
Mar 15, 2015 12:38 PM
May 2007
Zer01 said:
Shadow-Chan said:

that's a cute picture of Misaki x Usami

Full ver.
Mar 16, 2015 12:20 AM
May 2007
Confirmed for Summer 2015

Cast
Misaki Takahashi: Takahiro Sakurai
Akihiko Usami: Hikaru Hanada
Mar 16, 2015 3:32 AM
Jul 2018
Shadow-Chan said:
Confirmed for Summer 2015

Cast
Misaki Takahashi: Takahiro Sakurai
Akihiko Usami: Hikaru Hanada
Which volume will get animated? Volume 11?
Mar 16, 2015 3:56 AM
May 2007
Yaoi-sensei said:

Yes (1, 2)
Mar 16, 2015 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
Shadow-Chan said:
Yaoi-sensei said:

Yes (1, 2)
Cool! So there will be only 12 episodes. Volume 19 is coming soon. I'm so happy.
Mar 24, 2015 2:37 AM
Mar 2015
It says in the information column on the left that it will start airing July of 2015. Hopefully that's accurate!!!!
Mar 30, 2015 10:40 AM

Jan 2014
I need a pv of it...sigh...

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Junjou Romantica 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2015

50 by BogatBeden »»
Jan 10, 2:20 AM

» Where to watch without subs?

Dango-Mew - Oct 18, 2023

5 by _darskyy »»
Oct 19, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Junjou Romantica 3 Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2015

37 by Dawizz »»
Jul 25, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Junjou Romantica 3 Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2015

41 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Junjou Romantica 3 Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 19, 2015

43 by Dawizz »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.