Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 3:15 AM
#1

Offline
Mar 2013
1876
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
While better then the first episode it was still awful. I wish episode 3-10 were able to be seen though.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Nov 7, 2014 1:59 AM
#2

Offline
Aug 2013
24
EvenJellyOn said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
While better then the first episode it was still awful. I wish episode 3-10 were able to be seen though.


I would fap to them with proofs if i could find the rest =(
Jan 25, 2015 11:59 PM
#3

Offline
Apr 2013
1340
The animation reminds me of the Donkey Kong Country TV series, except with poorly-rendered and animated boobs and is more boring. At least the only available episodes are three minutes long each, that's probably the only good thing about this. Not sure if I should feel bad for the voice actors for being suckered into this.

nekomimibadiknew said:
EvenJellyOn said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
While better then the first episode it was still awful. I wish episode 3-10 were able to be seen though.


I would fap to them with proofs if i could find the rest =(

No.
Jan 29, 2015 3:08 PM
#4

Offline
Mar 2013
1876
Lil-Bird said:
The animation reminds me of the Donkey Kong Country TV series, except with poorly-rendered and animated boobs and is more boring.

DKC wasn't done by a studio who gave giant budgets to a 26 episode series though.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Jul 28, 2016 9:25 PM
#5

Offline
May 2014
2601
"thank goodness for our boobies" lol xD

Ep3~10 are on

watch them while they last
KisaragiJul 28, 2016 9:29 PM
Oct 30, 2016 7:28 AM
#6

Offline
Apr 2012
853
wow some plot but cant it
Dec 15, 2020 12:24 PM
#7

Offline
May 2020
414
Booby stone xD. Their breasts got bigger from some reason.

I've also noticed that their faces are really stiff. This episode had me burst out laughing.
Jan 1, 2021 12:41 AM
#8

Offline
Jan 2020
1093
ah, what an epic plot.
May 15, 2021 2:38 PM
#9

Offline
Jul 2019
14640
This reminds me of old cartoons I've watched.

Anyways be careful of who you drive with.
Set by 3mil

Oct 17, 2022 12:16 PM
Offline
Jul 2020
6
God show me the way because the devil it's tryina break me down
Oct 19, 2022 2:41 AM
Offline
Feb 2021
6
hot (character limit)
Jan 15, 7:19 PM
Offline
Apr 2016
2
I took mental and physical damage from this

More topics from this board

Poll: » Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika Episode 10 Discussion

Kisaragi - Jul 28, 2016

26 by Daserix »»
Jan 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Abunai Sisters Episode 1 Discussion

Dunkjoe - Aug 10, 2010

18 by Neppehallje »»
Oct 19, 2022 2:34 AM

Poll: » Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika Episode 8 Discussion

Kisaragi - Jul 28, 2016

5 by LotsoPontso »»
Oct 17, 2022 1:10 PM

Poll: » Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika Episode 6 Discussion

Kisaragi - Jul 28, 2016

5 by LotsoPontso »»
Oct 17, 2022 12:57 PM

Poll: » Abunai Sisters: Koko & Mika Episode 5 Discussion

Kisaragi - Jul 28, 2016

5 by LotsoPontso »»
Oct 17, 2022 12:52 PM