Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Persona 4 The Golden Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 29, 2014 11:28 PM

I prefered this ending over the original (not golden) :3

Actually, this has become the original ending, so happy for it =D

Oct 4, 2014 7:46 AM

Uuugh....one of the worst adaptation i've ever seen....
“Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”
"It's Purrrfeeectt mistress~" - Sora (◕‿-)
*nods*

Oct 8, 2014 8:02 AM

Overall it was more of an giant special showing the content that was added in P4G than an actual series. Other than seeing Adachi and the way they showed Marie there was really nothing special about this.

Oct 17, 2014 4:40 PM

This was okay. I felt like this was more of a side-story with a new character rather than a remake. I haven't played the games so I never had any expectations although they could have added more action like they have in the main story of persona 4. 7/10

Oct 25, 2014 5:37 AM

I loved this ending. 10/10 Nanakochan so kawaii <33333
( ゚∀゚)o Favorite: Clannad, Aria, Higurashi, Monster, Idol Anime ✌('ω'✌ )三✌('ω')✌三( ✌'ω')✌
( ゚∀゚)ノ【LOVE】Sonoda Umi & Kisaragi Chihaya .+:。(*≧∇≦*)゚.+:。大好き!!
My old username was superlink1205
”リア充なんてそもそも都市伝説”〜白

Nov 21, 2014 2:27 PM

I don't care if this was chopped to fit the exclusive part from P4G, i loved it all the way and i think Marie is a pretty good character addition.

That Kanji tho... XD

9/10 cuz i love persona so what? Sue me XD

Jan 9, 2015 11:42 PM

It's a good adaptation but you need to play p4g i think.

Feb 3, 2015 1:18 AM

fell asleep twice watching this...

blah blah blah friendship always win blah blah blah

5/10

Nov 29, 2015 3:47 AM

As someone who has only seen the anime, I liked this series. It was nice expansion to the originally story. And the ending was pretty good too. I adore the characters in this series, and i'm glad they got a happy ending. Nanako is even cuter and Rise is just....damn. I wish I had the time and the console to play the original game. Maybe one day....

+More time the persona characters
+Marie
+/- sort of uneven pacing (same problem I had with the original anime)
+/- it's been 3 years since I watched the original anime and look up what happened to refresh my memory
-it's weird being an expansion of another anime
-too short

Final Rating: 7/10
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

Dec 20, 2015 6:58 AM

*sigh* What really makes me sad is that this adaptation had so much better animation then the previous one. Also, liked Yu here much more then in the previous installment. I'm currently playing Dancing all Night game, and this personality is much more faithful. But overall, good start but went downhill very fast.

The entire series should have been called Marie route instead of Golden, cuz' it was mostly about her and very little about other characters. Like people already stated, more like a NG+ to show extra scenes. It stared pretty damn good, even if little fast but then it concentrated on scenes that were Golden game specific but forcefully putting Marie in them, even when she wasn't featured in those scenes in the original game. Honestly, they should have made it a movie or something if they wanted to show Marie that much...
Fans of her will probably appreciate it more but it was overly pointless for me as I didn't think she should have this much of a spotlight. The last episode that had Epilogue scene from Golden was the only thing I found worthy of mention.

I like P4 cast and I loved all the characters much more here then in previous anime. But sadly as a stand alone it pretty much sucks. Game is superb, it takes a lot of effort to fuck this up. Shame.

Apr 25, 2016 1:50 AM

Fitting finale.

I totally enjoyed every episode, no complaint from me.

P4G animated with Marie as focus... well, I don't mind that. Sure, I might not like tsundere character as much as I used to, but she's tolerable as far as being tsundere goes.
Modified by Rifaz89, Apr 25, 2016 1:56 AM
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.

Sep 12, 2016 7:35 AM

I never really liked Marie in the game. This anime actually made me like her a bit for some reason.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]