Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Major S2 Episode 14 Discussion

Oct 31, 2009 6:48 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This coach without pulils is creepy. X_X
And HE calls Goro a monster why he looks the most like one? XD

I think I will like the episodes to come. This dream island looks interesting.

Needless to say that the new ending is pure eyecandy for fangirls like me. *_* (MUCH better than the last one with Shimizu...)

Apr 13, 2010 10:08 PM

I wonder why the coach needs the manager's permission to promote someone, and why the manager is being such an ass about promoting Goro. if its just because he doesn't like players who still have free will then1) he shouldn't be allowed to pretend to be an educator and 2) his plan seems to be backfiring big time, since half the students are growing backbones thanks to Goro.

May 4, 2012 10:23 AM

Nice episode! 5/5
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Aug 27, 2012 12:13 PM

canis said:

----------------------------------------
This coach without pulils is creepy. X_X
And HE calls Goro a monster why he looks the most like one? XD

My thoughts exactly, LOL

Nov 4, 2012 3:46 PM

Definition of hard work!

May 31, 2013 11:40 PM

I wonder who this Suo really is. He seems very arrogant. Leave it to Goro to rise to the challenge.

Jul 13, 2013 8:32 PM

Animators! You forgot to draw the pupils!

As expected from our main character, he sure is impressive!

Dec 8, 2013 5:36 PM

Ugh I'm pissed at the way they are treating Goro! they better give credit to where its due! hes giving his all and prevailing at that!

Dec 11, 2013 12:46 AM

Where is his damn pupil?!?! That was so creepy to look at.

But thumbs up to Goro!! Despite his arrogance and overconfidence, he still have a good heart.

Dec 22, 2013 9:30 AM

omg new ED is so gay LOLOL I love battery ships.

Also, props to Goro for being so badass in training. I can't do nearly half of what he did. I'm glad he helped others stay in the game and not quit halfway!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Dec 27, 2013 10:50 PM
Seriously, I've been trying to find what song is at the background of episode 14 starting at 22:15 for the loooongest time. Someone help me?

Mar 14, 2014 7:55 PM

Goro was a true bro at the end. He sure as hell better make 1st string at this rate, that old man's pride is a waste.

Dec 30, 2014 12:23 PM

I know for a fact that the third endurance test they did was not possible, standing with your legs locked for 3 hours straight would result in lack of blood to the legs and back, essentially you would have passed out long before the 3 hour mark, unless of course you did something like squats during the three hours, however it implied they were just keeping their legs locked for three hours.

Anyways, good to see Goro being a monster. Although what is the deal with that instructor? He has white eyes! Does he have cateracts? (Or however that is spelt), cause he doesn't seem blind . . And that other dude, Suou or whatever, seems discontent that people didn't quit? Wouldn't it be a good thing if 100% of the players you recruit stick it out through such conditions, that would just mean they will have a larger pool to select from for their first and second strings when they get back, now and in the years to come.

Jun 28, 2015 8:39 PM

Goro saying ''fuck you tests''. Goro, the plan fucker. He totally destroyed those trainers plan to break them. I almost feel bad for them :P

His the trainer blind or something? Who have eyes like that except if those are fake eyes? Is it just to give him some special anime style? Am I overthinking this?!?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jul 22, 2015 2:03 AM

Aug 6, 2015 8:48 PM

Fairly intense training. A long way to go.

Oct 13, 2015 12:23 PM

I knew from the very beginning that high school part will take a lot of time. There are 6 seasons in total, so my guess was 2-3 seasons at least. Season 2 will be counted as half so my current guess is 2 and half.

Unless the adult part will be rather short

Dec 21, 2015 4:40 PM

Goro is a fucking beast.
Just when the coach thought he broke him, he proves him wrong and just exceeds his expectations..damn.

Mar 23, 2016 12:52 AM

Pretty awesome arc! Only thing that bugs me a bit is how OP they're making Goro, like when the hell did he get so fit?

Also, thought that coach was blind for a sec but I guess they just wanted to draw him with no pupils for some reason lol.

Apr 18, 2016 6:35 AM

That training is intense!
Goro is amazing, I wonder what level do the ones from the first team have.

Aug 30, 2016 1:54 PM

Not really digging the plot here. I like how the coach is "punishing" Goro by giving him advanced stages of the exercises, but the manager is just too shounen evil. What sports organization wants to punish their most promising newcomer?

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Aug 28, 2017 8:59 PM

Eh. I can see why Kaidou might want to break their players. They want them to do what they're told when it comes to games. I also think the special treatment is actually a good thing since it's legitimately pushing Gorou past his current limits, and pulling his teammates to do better in the process. That's a win/win for Kaidou.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

Oh, also, I liked the old ED a lot more, but the new one is still pretty nice. We've got some male bonding going and a decent accompanying track.

Dec 17, 2017 7:58 AM

This may be my favorite episode so far, cause it delivered many aspects and the energy I love about sports anime.

Gorou is really a top athlete,maybe a bit too good for his own sake that he even became a target now.

Hope that he won't crumble after making it this far.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Mar 4, 12:16 PM

Hell yeah, great episode, really needed some new motivation so continue this second season, here we go!

Have been wishing to see Goro carrying that guy on his back.

Great to see Goro showing some respect and discipline.

Wondering what training Toshi is doing.

My only regret is having regrets!