Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Naruto Chapter 693 Discussion


Sep 25, 2014 8:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
SleepnDreamn said:
Amazing that Naruto can still stand. They were fighting for at least 48h now no? He used loads of clones and yet he still has stamina to fight Sasuke.


I'm pretty sure the whole stamina/chakra management system has been mostly thrown out the window. It runs out when it feels like it.
 
Sep 25, 2014 9:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 589
"Sasuke has broody problems and I hope Naruto beats him"
I agree with this.


I think people also think someone will die and with the new sketches for the movie, I don't think "gangster" Sasuke leaves x_x; boo

Want to comment on this message me or comment on my profile so I get it
.................
 
Sep 25, 2014 11:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 637
I saw the chapter and it looks like we are near to the end sasuke and narutos final confrontation will take place in the Valley of the End which is were the climatic battle of part 1 happened. The next chapter will have sasuke explaining the reason why he would be hokage but not in the way naruto and the others did and then the chapter after the next one the final battle will begin perhaps the battle will end in November before the last naruto movie will be released in December probably that the manga will end either in November or December.

But you know what (spoiler alert) since we saw the elder sasuke design in the last movie it left me wonder ,the manga would end soon and we know in the final battle trope only one will survive perhaps sasuke listened from narutos advice during the battle will sacrifice himself to release the people from the infinite tsukiyomi before taking his life away similar like how Raoh did in Hokuto no ken (fist of the northern star) if this happens then how did sasuke survive for The last naruto the movie is it possibly his dopple ganger or something?
 
Sep 26, 2014 12:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 58
hyperknees91 said:
SleepnDreamn said:
Amazing that Naruto can still stand. They were fighting for at least 48h now no? He used loads of clones and yet he still has stamina to fight Sasuke.


I'm pretty sure the whole stamina/chakra management system has been mostly thrown out the window. It runs out when it feels like it.

THIS
 
Sep 26, 2014 1:16 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 8
I wish Kishi will make Sasuke died eventually. That will be the true piece, nobody from ninja world is going to missed him in any way possible.
 
Sep 26, 2014 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 947
hyperknees91 said:
SleepnDreamn said:
Amazing that Naruto can still stand. They were fighting for at least 48h now no? He used loads of clones and yet he still has stamina to fight Sasuke.


I'm pretty sure the whole stamina/chakra management system has been mostly thrown out the window. It runs out when it feels like it.


Nigga food pills keeps you wake for three days. Or do you need scenes of already explained concepts to help you remember?
Modified by soits, Sep 26, 2014 2:33 AM
 
Sep 26, 2014 2:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
hyperknees91 said:
SleepnDreamn said:
Amazing that Naruto can still stand. They were fighting for at least 48h now no? He used loads of clones and yet he still has stamina to fight Sasuke.


I'm pretty sure the whole stamina/chakra management system has been mostly thrown out the window. It runs out when it feels like it.

Not really. The Kyuubi can heal and regain Naruto's stamina as established as early as the first arc of the series, and as used during the war arc, and not only on Naruto but other characters. If you notice Sakura is really worn out, and Kakashi can't even stand on his own.

There is also medical jutsu, food bills, etc. There are arrangements for war for Ninjas, since they are supposed to go for an extended period of time.
 
Sep 26, 2014 2:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
RickX said:
I wish Kishi will make Sasuke died eventually. That will be the true piece, nobody from ninja world is going to missed him in any way possible.

Naruto
Sakura
Kakashi
Ino
Karin
Jugo
Sugitsu
Orochimaru
Aoba
 
Sep 26, 2014 5:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 651
I thought it was 100% clear that Uchiha can do no wrong. Just a handful of chapters ago, we had Obito the same guy who tried to kill Naruto numerous times on top of being responsible for a lot of deaths and was a selfish prick. That guy was forgiven… no, he was "AWESOME"! So is it really a big deal, if Sakura still loves Sasuke.
 
Sep 26, 2014 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1700
Sasuke is so fucked up. Just the way he shot down Sakura was so fucked up. For those people who wanted SasuSaku its officially dead.
 
Sep 26, 2014 6:42 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 407
tsudecimo said:
hyperknees91 said:


I'm pretty sure the whole stamina/chakra management system has been mostly thrown out the window. It runs out when it feels like it.

Not really. The Kyuubi can heal and regain Naruto's stamina as established as early as the first arc of the series, and as used during the war arc, and not only on Naruto but other characters. If you notice Sakura is really worn out, and Kakashi can't even stand on his own.

There is also medical jutsu, food bills, etc. There are arrangements for war for Ninjas, since they are supposed to go for an extended period of time.

Kakashi and Sakura have ran out of stamina and chakra like 5 times during this arc, remember when she tried to heal Naruto? Kakashi was out of chakra, and couldn't stand, until the Super Gravity Dimension where he could run like it's nobodys business.
 
Sep 26, 2014 6:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
tsudecimo said:
hyperknees91 said:


I'm pretty sure the whole stamina/chakra management system has been mostly thrown out the window. It runs out when it feels like it.

Not really. The Kyuubi can heal and regain Naruto's stamina as established as early as the first arc of the series, and as used during the war arc, and not only on Naruto but other characters. If you notice Sakura is really worn out, and Kakashi can't even stand on his own.

There is also medical jutsu, food bills, etc. There are arrangements for war for Ninjas, since they are supposed to go for an extended period of time.


Well like said, it runs out when it feels like it. There's no real explanation on how Kakashi was able to use the sharingan so many times before finally pooping out when doing this much would have killed him earlier in the series. It's a little overly convienent that him/sakura only run out of chakra right after they defeat all the foes they need to.

Regardless I think the bigger problem is that the strategy chakra management is no longer a real factor. Before it at least seemed the characters had to somewhat plan out their chakra use because they could potentially screw themselves over. However now every character might as well have unlimited chakra.

b1GZZ said:
Maybe the last fight we're gonna see in Naruto! Naruto vs Sasuke, fight!

hyperknees91 said:
Logically this fight should be the longest one of them all right?

I mean it just wouldn't make sense otherwise. I'm guessing we'll be here for another 40 weeks.

Logically? Where's the logic? Fights don't have to be big, they've to be good.


Well mainly because its the final fight in a shounen series that has been building up for a very long time. I'm just going based off past shounens as usually the final fight is the longest.
 
Sep 26, 2014 6:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
Pandarenboy said:

Kakashi and Sakura have ran out of stamina and chakra like 5 times during this arc, remember when she tried to heal Naruto? Kakashi was out of chakra, and couldn't stand, until the Super Gravity Dimension where he could run like it's nobodys business.

At which time? that happened more than once, so I don't know which one you are talking about.

He can stand at that time, he wasn't overtly exhausted, he and Obito were brought down to the ground because of the gravity, Kagyua then changed the gravity and concentrated on Sasuke and Naruto, Obito and Kakashi tried to get in the way then.

Then Obito's chakara, was transfered to Kakashi, with they eyes, Susanoo and that shit. But since the power was temporary Kakashi suffered from exhaustion and lack of chakara again, which is now, in the current timeline of events.
 
Sep 26, 2014 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6468
hyperknees91 said:
SleepnDreamn said:
Amazing that Naruto can still stand. They were fighting for at least 48h now no? He used loads of clones and yet he still has stamina to fight Sasuke.


I'm pretty sure the whole stamina/chakra management system has been mostly thrown out the window. It runs out when it feels like it.
What? Plotholes? Never.
 
Sep 26, 2014 6:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 407
tsudecimo said:
Pandarenboy said:

Kakashi and Sakura have ran out of stamina and chakra like 5 times during this arc, remember when she tried to heal Naruto? Kakashi was out of chakra, and couldn't stand, until the Super Gravity Dimension where he could run like it's nobodys business.

At which time? that happened more than once, so I don't know which one you are talking about.

He can stand at that time, he wasn't overtly exhausted, he and Obito were brought down to the ground because of the gravity, Kagyua then changed the gravity and concentrated on Sasuke and Naruto, Obito and Kakashi tried to get in the way then.

Then Obito's chakara, was transfered to Kakashi, with they eyes, Susanoo and that shit. But since the power was temporary Kakashi suffered from exhaustion and lack of chakara again, which is now, in the current timeline of events.

He even said back then that he can't move chapter or 2 before they were dropped into the super gravity dimension.

There has been no confirmation of Kaguya doing that... Sakura couldn't move either and she was near Kakashi.
 
Sep 26, 2014 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 958
Idk, since I started reading the manga, I thought I'd dislike Sakura if she stopped liking Sasuke. I pity her. I pity Naruto. I pity everyone on the ship.
 
Sep 26, 2014 6:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
hyperknees91 said:

Well like said, it runs out when it feels like it. There's no real explanation on how Kakashi was able to use the sharingan so many times before finally pooping out when doing this much would have killed him earlier in the series. It's a little overly convienent that him/sakura only run out of chakra right after they defeat all the foes they need to.

Not really. Kakashi had the Kyuubi Chakara run through him multiple times through out the battle with Obito and Madara. Kakashi's main problem with using Kamui, was the Chakara. It takes too much of it. It wouldn't kill him, if there is Chakara. Pretty simple really.

Sakura has the seal, which regenerates chakara naturally, and saves it. Sakura didn't run out of Chakara now, she exhausted the majority of it, the yin seal is still in her forehead.

Regardless I think the bigger problem is that the strategy chakra management is no longer a real factor. Before it at least seemed the characters had to somewhat plan out their chakra use because they could potentially screw themselves over. However now every character might as well have unlimited chakra.

Again not really. There are factors here, that makes them not worry about the lack of Chakara, like Kurama, and Sakura's seal. Ironically, chakara managment had the most focus on the series right in the war arc, in the battle between Obito and Madara.


If only people paid attention to clearly stated and established plot points. Sigh.
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089

Again not really. There are factors here, that makes them not worry about the lack of Chakara, like Kurama, and Sakura's seal. Ironically, chakara managment had the most focus on the series right in the war arc, in the battle between Obito and Madara.


If only people paid attention to clearly stated and established plot points. Sigh.


Well yeah Naruto has basically never had to worry about it, makes you wonder why the series even had a chakra management system when the main lead is basically exempt from it.

Sakura its just silly that "Oh defeated the foe, and now I'm totally out and even a random genjutsu can beat me in 1 second"
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
Pandarenboy said:

He even said back then that he can't move chapter or 2 before they were dropped into the super gravity dimension.

There has been no confirmation of Kaguya doing that... Sakura couldn't move either and she was near Kakashi.

Manga page for that then?

Sakuara, didn't react to Naruto and Sasuke being attacked. She was affected by the gravity, but after Kagyua changed it, the next body shot we see of her she is standing in chapter 687

Yes there was, stated literally by her
http://i.imgur.com/3chEwkq.png
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
hyperknees91 said:

Well yeah Naruto has basically never had to worry about it, makes you wonder why the series even had a chakra management system when the main lead is basically exempt from it.

Sakura its just silly that "Oh defeated the foe, and now I'm totally out and even a random genjutsu can beat me in 1 second"

That means you claim about the Chakara is wrong, and maybe because the main character is just one character, and other characters are affected by the lack of Chakra? what with these brain dead questions..

How is that even relevant to her amount of Chakara? need I state the obvious that Sasuke's genjutsu have been proven to be quite strong, even before he got his new eyes...

She is not out, she is just naturally tired and exhausted from what happened during the fight. Her state of Chakra after defeating Kagyua wasn't even addressed or relevant or anything, so I don't even know what you are getting at.
Modified by tsudecimo, Sep 26, 2014 7:14 AM
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 407
tsudecimo said:
Pandarenboy said:

He even said back then that he can't move chapter or 2 before they were dropped into the super gravity dimension.

There has been no confirmation of Kaguya doing that... Sakura couldn't move either and she was near Kakashi.

Manga page for that then?

Sakuara, didn't react to Naruto and Sasuke being attacked. She was affected by the gravity, but after Kagyua changed it, the next body shot we see of her she is standing in chapter 687

Yes there was, stated literally by her
http://i.imgur.com/3chEwkq.png

There it is somewhere chapter of 2 before it gets changed, like every other retcon in Naruto. No point in me going to find it when the pattern has been the same for hundreds of chapters now.

Yeah, she made the gravity stronger.
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
tsudecimo said:
hyperknees91 said:

Well yeah Naruto has basically never had to worry about it, makes you wonder why the series even had a chakra management system when the main lead is basically exempt from it.

Sakura its just silly that "Oh defeated the foe, and now I'm totally out and even a random genjutsu can beat me in 1 second"

That means you claim about the Chakara is wrong, and maybe because the main character is just one character, and other characters are affected by the lack of Chakra? what with these brain dead questions..

How is that even relevant to her amount of Chakara? need I state the obvious that Sasuke's genjutsu have been proven to be quite strong, even before he got his new eyes...

She is not out, she is just naturally tired and exhausted from what happened during the fight. Her state of Chakra after defeating Kagyua wasn't even addressed or relevant or anything, so I don't even know what you are getting at.


Well it just takes out a little bit of the potential strategy naruto fights could have really. Though yes this is part of the reason other character fights are more interesting than Naruto fights.

She seemed pretty out, but yes it wasn't directly stated. It just seemed implied that the only one who could fight Sasuke at the time was Naruto as he was the only one with the stamina left for it.
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
Pandarenboy said:
tsudecimo said:

Manga page for that then?

Sakuara, didn't react to Naruto and Sasuke being attacked. She was affected by the gravity, but after Kagyua changed it, the next body shot we see of her she is standing in chapter 687

Yes there was, stated literally by her
http://i.imgur.com/3chEwkq.png

There it is somewhere chapter of 2 before it gets changed, like every other retcon in Naruto. No point in me going to find it when the pattern has been the same for hundreds of chapters now.

Yeah, she made the gravity stronger.


''I don't have prove to my claim, please believe me as I add some random stuff about rectons in the manga that I also can't prove :(((((((''

No, the words were adjusting and compensating. Meaning she made the effect of the gravity specific, otherwise why the bones she threw aren't affected anymore, after she did that. That was the whole point of her adjusting and compensating the gravity, in order for her attack to hit, and her targets were Naruto and Sasuke. There have been no mention of it being stronger, as that is irrelevant anyway, and doesn't help her in any way.

Sigh.
Modified by tsudecimo, Sep 26, 2014 7:42 AM
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
hyperknees91 said:

She seemed pretty out, but yes it wasn't directly stated. It just seemed implied that the only one who could fight Sasuke at the time was Naruto as he was the only one with the stamina left for it.

More like because Naruto is the only one who can fight Sasuke, because of how strong he is. Sakura and even Kakashi both with full chakara and rested can't fight Sasuke, they are outmatched. So their state and chakra is irrelevant here.
 
Sep 26, 2014 7:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 109
Finally at the final fight and I never thought in a million years that I would be rooting for Sasuke.

On a different note, who the hell went to the valley of the end and fixed everything? I'm fairly certain that there should at least be a giant crater in Madara's foot.
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
tsudecimo said:
Pandarenboy said:

He even said back then that he can't move chapter or 2 before they were dropped into the super gravity dimension.

There has been no confirmation of Kaguya doing that... Sakura couldn't move either and she was near Kakashi.

Manga page for that then?

Sakuara, didn't react to Naruto and Sasuke being attacked. She was affected by the gravity, but after Kagyua changed it, the next body shot we see of her she is standing in chapter 687

Yes there was, stated literally by her
http://i.imgur.com/3chEwkq.png


When was it said that Kaguya herself was controlling the gravity? What she meant by "adjusting and compensating" was that she had to adjust her aim due to the gravity so that her shot hit Naruto and Sasuke. If she was controlling the gravity, why would she let herself be affected by it? Why wouldn't she have made the effects specific for Naruto and Sasuke from the beginning? Why did she need to change dimensions when she dodged Sasuke's eye attack in the next chapter?
Modified by Emokid2015, Sep 26, 2014 10:24 AM
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
Emokid2015 said:

When was it said that Kaguya herself was controlling the gravity? What she meant by "adjusting and compensating" was that she had to adjust her aim due to the gravity so that her shot hit Naruto and Sasuke. If she was controlling the gravity, why would she let herself be affected by it? Why wouldn't she have made the effects specific for Naruto and Sasuke from the beginning?

After Obito got hit. Everybody was able to move, that means there is no longer super gravity, which in turn means that Kagyua was in control of the gravity.

Adjust her aim in what way? the second shot was no different than the first one in it's arc or speed or anything. And the use of the word 'compensate' doesn't make sense, if she was really talking about her aim.

Probably because she couldn't specify it's target right away. Like it's been established before that dimension, Kagyua can control her dimensions, and this one wasn't different http://i.imgur.com/Z7xrFkX.png. Since she was running low on chakra, she undid the gravity in order to go the gensis dimension.
Modified by tsudecimo, Sep 26, 2014 10:32 AM
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
This is getting incredibly predictable. Here's how it ends;

Sasuke and Naruto will have fought a long and fierce battle, and they'll both be at the end of their resources. They only have little chakra left, for a last attack. Now, at this point, there are two possibilities:

1. Sakura somehow could dispell the genjutsu, sees them attempting to clash with a chidori/rasengan, does just like the first time gets in between the two of them, and dies as a result. Then, there's some kind of talk-no-jutsu from Naruto talking to Sasuke about the cycle of hatred, how if Sasuke kills him, the cycle of hatred will keep going, he's not going to be accepted, people will just try to get revenge for him, and that if he kills Sasuke, a part of him will just die... or whatever... And Sasuke magically decides to trust Naruto, going out as some kind of hermit looking from the outside.

2. They both are out of chakra, can only try one more attack, and somehow Sakura arrives, Naruto sees her, smiles, tell to her, "I made you a promise Sakura chan... You remember, back then?". Then she has a flashback of Naruto saying he would definitely bring back Sasuke. The both proceed to jump, both with a fairly powerful attack, with Naruto screaming: "I never back off from my words! That's my ninja way!" When dust settles they both die, Kakashi runs in late. Kakashi then proceeds to somehow dispell the IT by implanting both of Madara's eyes, and by freeing the tailed beasts. Sakura and Kakashi say both Naruto and Sasuke died in their battle against Madara/Kaguya, and sacrificed their lives for the ninja world. Both are seen as heroes, that way Naruto could keep his promise of "bring Sasuke back to Konoha" in some way. Kakashi inherits the title of hokage, and in memory of the two guys, brings huge changes to the ninja world and the current system, so nothing similar ever happens again.
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
^ None of that will happen.

And Holy shit, that second scenario is so awful.
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
personally. im not big on shipping, but im a pro-sakura fan myself; what really actually upsets me is how kishimoto is treating her. she isn't weak and she isn't pathetic imo, it just seems like the writer was shoving her out of the way for the "big manly final battle" ect.

then again, sasuke's expression during this chapter kinda hinted at the fact that he was lying to her. if he really thought she was annoying/didn't like her, he literally would've killed her (look back at the whole karin thing). im just hoping that she doesn't get completely irrelevant until the end of the series.

actually im just hoping that she tells sasuke to fuck off, because i know shes a character that's capable of being badass, but yet she keeps being pushed to side/held back
Modified by zauru, Sep 26, 2014 10:52 AM
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
If Sasuke killed her, then his new ideals are pretty much ruined, and his character as a whole. Sasuke doesn't like her romantically.
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
tsudecimo said:
If Sasuke killed her, then his new ideals are pretty much ruined, and his character as a whole. Sasuke doesn't like her romantically.

i agree, i dont think sasuke ever showed any romantic interest in her, but it does seem like he actually does value/like her.
 
Sep 26, 2014 10:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
zauru said:
tsudecimo said:
If Sasuke killed her, then his new ideals are pretty much ruined, and his character as a whole. Sasuke doesn't like her romantically.

i agree, i dont think sasuke ever showed any romantic interest in her, but it does seem like he actually does value/like her.

Yeah maybe, he appreciated her in a way, it's subtle.
 
Sep 26, 2014 11:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 280
i hope they won't flood the epic battle with "flashback jutsu" and "tooo much talking jutsu" and yeah sasuke is really evil, giving us high hopes when he stabbed sakura then they revealed it was a genjutsu >....,<
 
Sep 26, 2014 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 651
zauru said:
tsudecimo said:
If Sasuke killed her, then his new ideals are pretty much ruined, and his character as a whole. Sasuke doesn't like her romantically.

i agree, i dont think sasuke ever showed any romantic interest in her, but it does seem like he actually does value/like her.
I have to agree look at how Itachi treated Sasuke like shit.

A potential ending they fight Naruto somehow wins and Sasuke apologizes and is instantly forgiven by everyone and is almost immediately become Hokage and everyone else lives happily ever after.

I'm only going by Kishi's track record when it comes to Uchiha. Itachi a man who intentional did things that would drive someone insane gets called a saint/martyr . Obito, who intentionally started a war because he wanted to enslaved the world because his beloved dis gets forgiven and called awesome. Madara throws a bitchfit because he wasn't chosen to be Hokage gets to die peacefully around his good ol friend Hashirama
 
Sep 26, 2014 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
devilscorner said:
i hope they won't flood the epic battle with "flashback jutsu" and "tooo much talking jutsu" and yeah sasuke is really evil, giving us high hopes when he stabbed sakura then they revealed it was a genjutsu >....,<

i mean, i hope its nostalgic, but yeah shoveling it full of flashbacks would really kill the moment. & like i said, i hope sakura ends up realizing that she deserves better or does something to intervene

odds are that she wont though :/
 
Sep 26, 2014 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
KantonKageX said:
zauru said:

i agree, i dont think sasuke ever showed any romantic interest in her, but it does seem like he actually does value/like her.
I have to agree look at how Itachi treated Sasuke like shit.

A potential ending they fight Naruto somehow wins and Sasuke apologizes and is instantly forgiven by everyone and is almost immediately become Hokage and everyone else lives happily ever after.

I'm only going by Kishi's track record when it comes to Uchiha. Itachi a man who intentional did things that would drive someone insane gets called a saint/martyr . Obito, who intentionally started a war because he wanted to enslaved the world because his beloved dis gets forgiven and called awesome. Madara throws a bitchfit because he wasn't chosen to be Hokage gets to die peacefully around his good ol friend Hashirama

i can clearly see that happening, actually. i do want a happy ending for everybody myself, but from the way kishi writes the uchihas specifically that might be a p probable outcome
 
Sep 26, 2014 11:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 2271
ok so Naruto and Sasuke are going to fight, well, let's see then. If we get any form of flashback at this point, i will laugh my ass off.

I hope for a decent fight, it's good that they are having their battle, but i didn't really like a lot of the route taken to get there, but this should be good at least.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
 
Sep 26, 2014 8:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 476
When Sakura speaks her mind, Sasuke be like:



bitch don't kill it!
Meth is the answer.
 
Sep 27, 2014 12:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
I seriously thought Sasuke had killed Sakura....I was in shock for a moment.

I have to say, there have been so many people who say that Sakura has shown no character development. She has however been seen in different ways throughout the series. Even though her end goal was still being with Sasuke, she did show other sides. And I'm not a fan of Sakura to begin with, but I have to hand it to her....if you're still in love with this guy after all he's done, she's one devoted gal... xD

And so we go back to where it all began - The Final Valley. Where Sasuke and Naruto fought the first time. I have a feeling that the ending is going to be pretty epic. :)
 
Sep 27, 2014 3:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 3894
I just noticed that Sakura's words caused Sasuke to tremble for a moment, maybe his resolve was wavering from her words a little, and so he silenced her with the Genjutsu.

Let's just hope the eventual turn in Sasuke's character is compelling, convincing and plausible.
 
Sep 27, 2014 3:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 176
I wonder how sakura and sasukes children would be like mentally handicapped emo kids wouldn't be that far fetched considering their parents :)
 
Sep 27, 2014 4:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 118
Ryukatsuka said:
I just noticed that Sakura's words caused Sasuke to tremble for a moment, maybe his resolve was wavering from her words a little, and so he silenced her with the Genjutsu.

Let's just hope the eventual turn in Sasuke's character is compelling, convincing and plausible.


I think it wasn't shaking.He was moving IT to look at Sakura.It still doesn't change the fact that he is torturing her mentally now
 
Sep 27, 2014 5:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2089
Radon87000 said:
Ryukatsuka said:
I just noticed that Sakura's words caused Sasuke to tremble for a moment, maybe his resolve was wavering from her words a little, and so he silenced her with the Genjutsu.

Let's just hope the eventual turn in Sasuke's character is compelling, convincing and plausible.


I think it wasn't shaking.He was moving IT to look at Sakura.It still doesn't change the fact that he is torturing her mentally now


Well remember last time she confessed her love to him? he knocked her out as well. Now why would he even bother to do this at all, why not just kill her? Probably because he knows that Sakura has the potential to get him off the path he wants to walk but he really doesn't have it in him to kill her anymore.

Regardless I think to some degree Sasuke still cares about all 3 of them.
 
Sep 27, 2014 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1432
hyperknees91 said:
Radon87000 said:


I think it wasn't shaking.He was moving IT to look at Sakura.It still doesn't change the fact that he is torturing her mentally now


Well remember last time she confessed her love to him? he knocked her out as well. Now why would he even bother to do this at all, why not just kill her? Probably because he knows that Sakura has the potential to get him off the path he wants to walk but he really doesn't have it in him to kill her anymore.

Regardless I think to some degree Sasuke still cares about all 3 of them.

I don't think that happened. Check out next page, and see which side he turned around. His leg simply turned first. It was not a "shake", it was a "turn".
Ad Astra Per Aspera
 
Sep 27, 2014 9:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 16
hyperknees91 said:
Radon87000 said:


I think it wasn't shaking.He was moving IT to look at Sakura.It still doesn't change the fact that he is torturing her mentally now


Well remember last time she confessed her love to him? he knocked her out as well. Now why would he even bother to do this at all, why not just kill her? Probably because he knows that Sakura has the potential to get him off the path he wants to walk but he really doesn't have it in him to kill her anymore.

Regardless I think to some degree Sasuke still cares about all 3 of them.


This time he put her in genjutsu,stabbed her in the heart and then knocked her out.it was more merciless

Also how can he kill Sakura?He will have to charge up such an attack and definitely Kakashi or Naruto would have blocked it and it would have wasted precious time considering his target is only Naruto
 
Sep 27, 2014 9:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 16
Dimitrije1606 said:
hyperknees91 said:


Well remember last time she confessed her love to him? he knocked her out as well. Now why would he even bother to do this at all, why not just kill her? Probably because he knows that Sakura has the potential to get him off the path he wants to walk but he really doesn't have it in him to kill her anymore.

Regardless I think to some degree Sasuke still cares about all 3 of them.

I don't think that happened. Check out next page, and see which side he turned around. His leg simply turned first. It was not a "shake", it was a "turn".


Yes I agree.MS got that wrong.MP doesnt even have shake there
 
Sep 27, 2014 9:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1432
Anyway, what can I say, Sakura is a cold hearted bitch. Sasuke should have stabbed her for real. I mean, if Kishi really wants to make her that dumb and stupid, he should kill her. What is the point in keeping such a character anyway?
Ad Astra Per Aspera
 
Sep 27, 2014 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 122
Dimitrije1606 said:
Anyway, what can I say, Sakura is a cold hearted bitch. Sasuke should have stabbed her for real. I mean, if Kishi really wants to make her that dumb and stupid, he should kill her. What is the point in keeping such a character anyway?

We must be reading different manga.
 
Sep 27, 2014 11:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 118
0Gintoki_san0 said:
Dimitrije1606 said:
Anyway, what can I say, Sakura is a cold hearted bitch. Sasuke should have stabbed her for real. I mean, if Kishi really wants to make her that dumb and stupid, he should kill her. What is the point in keeping such a character anyway?

We must be reading different manga.

Um if she is to end up with Sasuke after all the BS he pulled stabbing her in the heart and all she would have been better off dead
 
Top
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

Preview MangaManga Store