Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 18, 2009 6:33 AM

Myself; Yourself o_O; That made me cry...
and I agree with the rest that says the Clannad series

Nov 19, 2009 4:47 PM
elfen lied...
give it a try^^

Nov 19, 2009 5:24 PM

well it isn't supposed to be a sad anime but elen lied the ending made me depressed and i'm a guy lol
I'll take a potatoe chip... AND EAT IT!!!!!

Feb 6, 2016 11:24 PM
Top 5 anime that won't just make you cry like a bitch but will make you their bitch.

5- grave of the fireflies
4-air
3-Angel beats
2-Anohana
And finally.

1- your lie in April

Feb 6, 2016 11:32 PM
I've seen like every requested anime that'll make you cry (not really) but still all the well known ones, Clannad, Lil busters, Toradora, kokoro connect, etc...

The anime that hit me the hardest was Your lie in April it made me cry soooo damn much all day! If you watch it let me know!

Feb 6, 2016 11:34 PM

did op dieded?
rip
"The blood makes us human, makes us more than human, makes us human no more." -Master Willem from Bloodborne.

Feb 6, 2016 11:35 PM

Grave of the Fireflies
Vampire Princess Miyu (TV)
School-Live
Natsume's Book of Friends

Feb 7, 2016 1:09 AM

Megacap said:
Top 5 anime that won't just make you cry like a bitch but will make you their bitch.

5- grave of the fireflies
4-air
3-Angel beats
2-Anohana
And finally.

1- your lie in April

Lol this guy bumps a 6 year old thread and recommends anime to an inactive user. Nice :^)

Feb 7, 2016 11:21 AM
Don't open spoilers if you haven't seen&plan to watch.
I second Clannad After Story
Also some parts of Code Geass, like

The following probably not but maybe:
Actually not Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. but I really feel sorry for the MC
Some parts of Shiki,

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
Maybe Plastic Memories for some but wasn't that well done that I'd think it will bring tears
Guilty Crown perhaps

Feb 7, 2016 11:45 AM

Angels Beats - this anime is one of the best dramas I've ever seen. The soundtrack is so beautiful and sad... It has a lot ot great and sad moments that I won't forget. I usually don't cry watching anime, but this one did it.

Hotarubi no mori e - It's a short anime of 40 min. Worth watching. The best thing about this one is the key message that wants to communicate ...

5cm per second - as Hotarubi no mori e, another short anime,i think it wont make you cry, unless you identify with the situation of the characters.

Grave of Fireflies. - One of my favorite movies! Very sad

Natsume Yuujinchou

Pages (2) « 1 [2]