Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Chapter 98 Discussion

Feb 28, 8:05 AM
In short, it was only because of the life’s situation that the manga was ended in a different way. Even reading through it in one day you can see it through. For me, it doesn’t matter that much, since I already changed my mind like thousands times on Silvia even I can read her mind or not. She was more of what I wanted a girl to be, maybe just because people always say I’m too girly that I found her strong personality “cute” to me but, nothingless than “the beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. I don’t think if I were him, I could deserve Wagatsuma as well as because of I might gave up on her right after she rejected me for once. Our guy, Aoshima, made it all the way there just to make his future become true, it’s a honorable character.

P/S: you guyss know what’s this manga name right? I don’t think they want to end up with something different than the tittle at that time when this manga first came out
Modified by MangaReader169, Feb 28, 8:16 AM

Apr 8, 8:20 PM

Checking out this old threat to see if i was the only one that thought that ending felt rushed. Seems i wasn't the only one, definitely felt like there was more to it. Ah well.

Super fun read thought, just a bit of a lackluster ending 8/10.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Apr 16, 8:08 AM

Had a nice concept. But the main protagonist was infuriating 70% of the time. His way of making Ai actually fall in love with him is honestly cheap. But hey can’t say I didn’t enjoy the ride. I hated the DX crew but by the end I like the silliness alot.
Ran and Sylvia were far more interesting than Ai in almost every way.
And not to mention the rushed ending.
6/10 Sylvia and Ran deserves better.

May 8, 7:46 PM

Oh boy that was disappointing

It had potential to be great honestly but major flaws prevents it from being good.

The comedy is really nice, the characters are hilarious and I like all 3 of the main girls.

Here are the problems:

1. The MC isn't awful but he makes awful decisions at times that only make it worse for him. Mostly that he lies so much to Ai

2. Silva was clearly the best girl by a longshot and even if I knew that she wasn't gonna win, why was she completely cut off from the story halfway through?

3. The relationship between Ai and Aoshima is not good. I was looking forward to seeing how their relationship would evolve into the lovey dovey couple we see in the future, but that was a dissapointment. The break up is ridiculous and so is the reason to even go out in the first place.

4. The ending is complete dog shit. They suddenly introduce a guy that can also time slip and he tells Aoshima that Ai is gonna die, so the last 5 chapters are all about him working towards saving her.

It was just weird and awfully executed. It ruined everything the Manga set up over the course of its run. We didn't see Ai and Aoshima date for real, or share a kiss or anything.

It's still a 6/10, mostly for Siliva and DX corps.

But man, that ending left a bad aftertaste in my mouth

May 31, 8:56 PM
Holy crap, out of so many romance mangas i've read Ai is definitely top 5 girls I hate the most.

Once in a blue moon we get a MC that is somewhat decent, and honestly Ai doesnt deserve him. Does she even love our MC anyways? To me all she wanted was just someone to talk dramas with.
Throughout the entire manga, she did absolutely nothing. Even when they were dating it was Silvia who stood up for him.
And when it came to Time-Slipping, Ran believed him almost immediately, Ai's reaction just made me want to slap her. To think that our MC worked hard for 10 years just to save her ...

I was hoping that towards the end we'll see some redeeming qualities from her that'll make me believe she's the one. Nope ... never saw it ...

Jul 16, 6:49 AM
Dissapointed with the ending. I mean all the 90 chapters I’ve read and they just obviously rushed how to close the manga.

Sep 18, 8:56 AM
IM SO GODDAMN TRIGGERED!! 100% IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SYLVIA!! SHE ACTUALLY LOVES HIM WITH NO DOUBTS AND SHE WAS JUST LEFT ALONG IN THE END!!! GODDAMM IM SO ANGRY ABOUT THAT!!! SHE DESERVES THE BEST!!! ANYONE ELSE AGREE??

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store