Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Post New Reply
Poll: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion

Feb 21, 12:41 AM

Totally fun, the characters really involved me. The final rescued me a beautiful smile. I thought it was a classic romantic comedy, but I was rather pleasantly surprised by the plot. Really love Sakura, Seo and Kashima.

Apr 23, 10:10 PM

I really liked it, but at the same time I was frustrated by the ending. Why do so many Anime leave the main couple unattached at the end of a series?

May 22, 5:32 PM

OF COURSE HE DIDNT KISS HER

Jun 17, 3:22 PM

I CRIED TT______TT because I could relate so hard to Chiyo TT_____TT she's too nice, really. To be satisfied with the little things that she gets </333333 I was the same way and it sucks. So many disappointments. You tell yourself to just not have any expectations but then he goes ahead and does things to you without thinking (like lift her up or biting her candied apple) and then you start thinking it has deeper meaning when it really doesn't-- Poor girl. To love someone so hard and not be loved back in return /SOBSSSSSSSSSSS

IT'S OKAY. YOU'LL FIND YOUR HAPPY ENDING.

9/10 because no romantic progress between Chiyo and Nozaki. I didn't expect them to kiss this last episode. Even though it would've been nice, I'm glad it didn't happen bc the romance didn't budge, so I think I would've been pissed off if they suddenly added a kiss in the finale out of the blue like that. Too half assed, imo. I'd rather wait for a S2 or get stuck with a tease like this instead. Everything else was superb, though. Hilarious anime and all the characters are great. It just lacks some lovin' that's all :/

I actually didn't end up with my "Nozaki" love, but found someone way better. Hopefully Chiyo either gets him to love her back or a true prince shows up who will love her more than anyone else :')

Gambatte, Chiyo-chan!!!!!! >.< Don't give up!

Modified by Kokoro_Inuzuka, Jun 17, 3:28 PM

Aug 16, 12:12 PM

Tbh I kinda wanted to see that kiss in the end :>
It was still a very good comedy show though, funny characters and some great humor. 8/10

Sep 11, 6:36 AM

Hnnng poor Chiyo, I feel so sorry for her.
~

Oct 13, 12:51 AM

This was a laid back episode everybody is enjoying the festival and love is in the air atleast for Sakura. I dont know if Nozaki if he is dense or pretends to be but i think its the former, how could he misheard Sakura's confession like that.He loves fireworks too what a lot of bull, but anyway i love him and Sakura and hope they do actually fall in love in future.

I hope season 2 will come someday and i will be waiting

Oct 21, 8:04 AM
What did nozaki really say to her because i doubt its i love fireworks

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]