Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Akame ga Kill! Chapter 53 Discussion

Oct 21, 2014 8:31 AM

bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Back up my ass.

Your butthurt doesn't make it less true.

They can't do shit to Esdeath. Last time they had both Suu and Lubock. Now they don't and not even Tatsumi since he's chained up to a cross. THEY DO NOT STAND A CHANCE. If this was D&D it would be a complete and Utter Party Wipe

Oct 21, 2014 8:41 AM

Darklight0303 said:
bastek66 said:

Your butthurt doesn't make it less true.

They can't do shit to Esdeath. Last time they had both Suu and Lubock. Now they don't and not even Tatsumi since he's chained up to a cross. THEY DO NOT STAND A CHANCE. If this was D&D it would be a complete and Utter Party Wipe

Do you seriously think that AFTER THIS CHAPTER?
Besides there is still Akame's trump card.

Oct 21, 2014 8:43 AM

bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Lubock was making that up. And yes I still believe this. Mine did NO damage. Throwing someone through a wall and blocking some ice DOES NOT qualify as damage and now her weapon is overheated as well.

Oct 21, 2014 8:46 AM

Darklight0303 said:
Lubock was making that up. And yes I still believe this. Mine did NO damage. Throwing someone through a wall and blocking some ice DOES NOT qualify as damage and now her weapon is overheated as well.

No one expected Rabac's death and it happened. Now everyone thoughts that Mine will die so obviously she won't.

Oct 21, 2014 8:52 AM

bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

No one expected Rabac's death and it happened. Now everyone thoughts that Mine will die so obviously she won't.

I expected Rabac's death. A majority of people did. There was no way he was escaping if Esdeath or someone else didn't explicitly let him go

Oct 21, 2014 11:07 AM
[quote=Darklight0303]
bastek66 said:
Darklight0303 said:

MineFTW said: u dont know what happend with buda i just remembered his face he was suprised for sure maybe he got some damage...

Oct 21, 2014 11:10 AM

[quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
bastek66 said:

MineFTW said: u dont know what happend with buda i just remembered his face he was suprised for sure maybe he got some damage...

Surprise doesn't translate as DAMAGE. Unless he's on the ground bleeding his guts out, he's got no damage other than a momentary stun before he gets back into the fight. You are DELUSIONAL if you thing the great grand general Budou would get seriously injured from a single shot.

Oct 21, 2014 11:21 AM
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303][quote=MineFTW]
Darklight0303 said:
bastek66 said:

Surprise doesn't translate as DAMAGE. Unless he's on the ground bleeding his guts out, he's got no damage other than a momentary stun before he gets back into the fight. You are DELUSIONAL if you thing the great grand general Budou would get seriously injured from a single shot.

MineFTW said: i sad damage yes damage not dead .....-,- maybe just enough 2 keep him away until leone.... come for help so that akame can use trump card woulb be nice using Mine to confuse enemy to go after her because as we can see she can handle them xD but now enough fun read my message on 53 discussion as far as i could translate her teigu most likelly isnt always alive what means that her teigu lives in someway waiting for a miracle Mine.....go for it...also written is something about pumpkins energy or power with a connection to the word fire as far as i could understand

Oct 21, 2014 5:50 PM

[quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW][quote=Darklight0303]
MineFTW said:
Darklight0303 said:

MineFTW said: i sad damage yes damage not dead .....-,- maybe just enough 2 keep him away until leone.... come for help so that akame can use trump card woulb be nice using Mine to confuse enemy to go after her because as we can see she can handle them xD but now enough fun read my message on 53 discussion as far as i could translate her teigu most likelly isnt always alive what means that her teigu lives in someway waiting for a miracle Mine.....go for it...also written is something about pumpkins energy or power with a connection to the word fire as far as i could understand

Did anyone else notice incursio on a stick next to Tatsumi? lol

Oct 21, 2014 6:37 PM

Necromia said:
Did anyone else notice incursio on a stick next to Tatsumi? lol

yes and when you read the chapter then you probably also know why is it there btw wrong discussion this 52b not 53

Oct 22, 2014 4:49 AM
keragamming said:
bastek66 said:

It's his VN, you know...

So I'm guessing his vn is selling more than akame ga kill? If this so called rumor was true.

Really Damn that sux and rabac sux more Damn I like that guy shit.

Oct 27, 2014 6:38 AM

Lubbock is not dead. It did not rain when he was killed, unlike every other member... Susanoo does not count, as he was a teigu.

I have faith.

Oct 28, 2014 4:18 AM
I think his death was gay!! It was no where near cocky either!! Like he seems it really but who wouldnt be happy to escape from torture?? Lubbock died way too early i mean seriously he had nothing to show us. He showed us a glimpse and thats it like to me i think Leone should go. She just gets stabbed all the time and regenerates but thats all you see her do. And for fkn tatsumi holy shit like can he not play along for the sake of his fkn team????? He is so annoying when it comes to Esdeath like i'd gladly pretend to be in love with her to free lubbock and to gain intel on the jaegers but hes too dense to realize that. In general i think lubbock was short lived and he deserved way more time on that manga.

Oct 30, 2014 5:29 PM

RIP Rabac.

A terrible price paid for the death of one nasty villain. It didn't even cause the evil prime minister to weep for an hour for the death of his son. A rather anticlimactic way to die, but it's true that Raba was at the end of his ropes (well, not literally) and still trapped at the heart of enemy territory.

Perhaps it's a good thing the sword that killed him wasn't Kurome's sword, though. I can only hope the rest of Night Raid can at least know his fate. Even just the retrieval of his body is probably impossible by now.

Night Raid: 5 members left
Jaegers: 3 members left

Dec 20, 2014 6:10 PM

Poor poor Lubboc. He put up a good fight.

And come on Tatsumi. Working WITH Esdeath is the best solution. So much better than boring Mine.

Don't be a freaking martyr.

Dec 20, 2014 11:04 PM

mystik said:
Poor poor Lubboc. He put up a good fight.

And come on Tatsumi. Working WITH Esdeath is the best solution. So much better than boring Mine.

Don't be a freaking martyr.

More like don't be a fucking traitor.

Feb 14, 2015 1:25 PM

Poor Lubbock...his death and the set up for it is so much better (in the gruesome way) in the manga...cut in half :( it was sad...but his death in the anime made me sadder but not because I had already experienced it I guess it was just the way it was played out in the anime...Lubbock was a good character I wasn't a big fan of him in the beginning but towards the Rakshasa Demon chapters/episode (which was just about too late for him in the anime) he became such a badass and will be missed.

Omg so it's time for the public execution for Tatsumi...I wonder how this will play out in the manga, stay strong Night Raid and take the Empire down (and if you can't save Tatsumi that's totally fine with me :3)

May 5, 2015 1:17 AM

Glad he took out that SONUVABITCH Syura.
RiP Lubbock, true man till the end.

Oct 17, 2015 5:32 PM

So sad that he didn't get to at least taste some Najenta pussy before he went out.
She was stupid really, she is like half dead and he is going in dangerous missions everyday and she is all like "Maybe after the war is offer". Fuck that shit!!!
Is exactly because there is a war that you should be tasting that sweet love you foolish woman. Because you don't know if you are gonna be alive tomorrow.

May 24, 2017 2:19 AM

RIP Lubbock, he didn't get the change to confess his love.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]