Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (43) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2014 10:28 AM

May 2012
Don't you guys smell a fucking timeskip for season 2 ?
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Sep 20, 2014 10:30 AM

Apr 2008
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
VanishingKira said:
Doubt either of them are dead.
Same don't think they died just cause.

Headshots are lethal
Sep 20, 2014 10:31 AM

Jan 2010
Slain went and fucked it up

7/10
Sep 20, 2014 10:32 AM

Apr 2008
Akitso said:

7/10

That's his specialty. Fucking up everything
Sep 20, 2014 10:34 AM

May 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Akitso said:

7/10

That's his specialty. Fucking up everything

/cant even aim
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Sep 20, 2014 10:34 AM

May 2013
I can't believe that just happened. I am not going to believe that those two died.
Sep 20, 2014 10:36 AM
Sep 2013
Sad to say I saw it coming when princess died the silence of when she came to inaho side then the bang. Inaho dead too wtf Slaine is such a pain in the end. He didn't help the cause at all only made things worse.

Dec 2010
Oh god Tokyo Ghoul and now this.
I'm in a band! Check it here-
https://fanlink.to/tropicvibez

Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Same don't think they died just cause.

Headshots are lethal
Well, we didn't quite see a headshot on the princess, but Inaho... unlikely it isn't a headshot.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Sep 20, 2014 10:37 AM

May 2008
LucinaXAvatar said:
I know I am going to get a lot of flak from the inaho fans, but I am glad slaine shot him in the head. He was pissing me off with always having the solution to every fucking problem.

I would love it if Slaine turns into a colder, less naive person from this experience. Then in season 2 he interferes in every battlefield and slaughters everyone he comes across

Haha, I loved the fact that there was for once a different type of MC. All MC's always get so human and emotional all the time. I don't mind it being a bit less.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2014 10:37 AM

Apr 2008
hantere said:
Sad to say I saw it coming when princess died the silence of when she came to inaho side then the bang. Inaho dead too wtf Slaine is such a pain in the end. He didn't help the cause at all only made things worse.

Inaho was right in his assessment at Tanegashima. He truly was the enemy

A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Darklight0303 said:

Headshots are lethal
Well, we didn't quite see a headshot on the princess, but Inaho... unlikely it isn't a headshot.

We did when her hood went up. It was definitely a headshot.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
NiyawaSep 28, 2014 12:49 AM
Sep 20, 2014 10:40 AM
Apr 2014
WOW NO, WTF

INAHO DIED? EVEN THE PRINCESS TOO? WOW, WTF

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sep 20, 2014 10:40 AM

Aug 2013
once again

Sep 20, 2014 10:41 AM

Dec 2012
I don't know what to say. The last part said the location of hime is still unknown. I'm wondering how they will pull it out next season.

Aug 2013
To all those saying there will be a season 2, they never said there will be another season. All they said at the end was Next January A.D.2015. Please at least take note next time thanks. Also, tbh I would be disappointed if they pulled out some martian technology to revive both seylum and inaho due to it being very spontaneous and out of the blue. Not only that but they have killed the 2 characters with the most potential in this whole show. This show has kinda made me disappointed with that ending. I know its probably a cliff hanger but those shots were clearly head shots. Head shot = Dead.
I would of rated this show a 9 but with how they handled the ending and announcing a continuation in January, I'm just a little disappointed with it and I'm giving it a 7.

May 2010
Fai said:
Excelion1 said:
Watch us learn that the princess's grandfather have a secret that whenever she is killed, she revives or has a another double like the last time. If that happens, I will presume she is a god :p, Slaine, advice for you, you get caught by either side, you are dead cause know you are a rogue and also did not kill Saazbaum considering you did not shoot him fatally!

Yeah I am thinking Princess will asspull revive and then revive Inaho "returning the favor" for ntrkissingsaving her

if that happens i will drop second season on the spot. cant give this show more than 7/10. it really went down hill quickly.
Sep 20, 2014 10:43 AM

Jun 2014
[i]And everybody died[i]...[b]the end![b]
Sep 20, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
What the fucking way to end Anime? Seriously? They are really fucking annoying!
Although I already knew they would do this but still I'm hating it!

Gonna give this shit a 6 score overall. That Natsuki Hanae and Sora Amamiya should retire already! Both of them starred (as voice actors) on Tokyo Ghoul and this shitty Aldnoah.Zero which are Both Complete Trash!
RayzerSep 20, 2014 10:46 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 20, 2014 10:44 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Inaho had quite some difficulties facing Saazbaum. His transformed Kataphrakt was badass though!
Once again, cool Inaho finds a flaw in the Martian technology and aims at it to take Saazbaum down.

What the hell was Slaine doing!? Until the very end, it was unclear what his motive was. Saved Saazbaum from Inaho just to see him killing Asseylum right in front of him. Serves him right though!
Also, why must Inaho point his gun at Slaine when he was about to collapse anyways? Was he offended that Slaine told him not to touch Asseylum? Probably.
Perhaps, Slaine should've killed himself too. That would've been great.~ XD

Anticlimactic ending to end the first season. End remark stated that Asseylum's whereabouts are unknown. I take it that she lives?

Apr 2012
adaw31 said:
To all those saying there will be a season 2, they never said there will be another season. All they said at the end was Next January A.D.2015. Please at least take note next time thanks. Also, tbh I would be disappointed if they pulled out some martian technology to revive both seylum and inaho due to it being very spontaneous and out of the blue. Not only that but they have killed the 2 characters with the most potential in this whole show. This show has kinda made me disappointed with that ending. I know its probably a cliff hanger but those shots were clearly head shots. Head shot = Dead.
I would of rated this show a 9 but with how they handled the ending and announcing a continuation in January, I'm just a little disappointed with it and I'm giving it a 7.

it's 2 cour

Aug 2014
well at least Slaine killed the bot Inaho.No more Mary Sue this time
Sep 20, 2014 10:45 AM

Apr 2008
Shaniyaz said:
Inaho had quite some difficulties facing Saazbaum. His transformed Kataphrakt was badass though!
Once again, cool Inaho finds a flaw in the Martian technology and aims at it to take Saazbaum down.

What the hell was Slaine doing!? Until the very end, it was unclear what his motive was. Saved Saazbaum from Inaho just to see him killing Asseylum right in front of him. Serves him right though!
Also, why must Inaho point his gun at Slaine when he was about to collapse anyways? Was he offended that Slaine told him not to touch Asseylum? Probably.

Anticlimactic ending to end the first season. End remark stated that Asseylum's whereabouts are unknown. I take it that she lives?

She lives or Slaine is going to be the Mr. Freeze of season 2 who keeps the princess in suspended animation in some giant tube.

TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
well at least Slaine killed the bot Inaho.No more Mary Sue this time

Instead you have a moron who designs his own destruction
Sep 20, 2014 10:45 AM

May 2012
adaw31 said:

Are you retarded ?
Sep 20, 2014 10:46 AM

Jul 2013
I don't get why Slaine was hesitating on which side to take. Shouldn't he be mad at Saazbaum for trying to kill the princess? Instead,

I knew I'd hate Slaine ever since he was introduced.
Sep 20, 2014 10:47 AM

Sep 2013
WOW, WHAT AN ENDING! LMAO I AM CRYING IN TEARS! OMG!! I TOLD YOU ALL THAT I WOULD LAUGH FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT IF THIS WAS THE CASE!

Remember those times where people said there was a reason for Inaho being all stoic? Nope, none, no backdrop for him, no development, none. Even the creators knew they fucked up with him so they just killed him off.

Sorry if this is rather ranty but this episode was an utter flop to me.

Anyway.. the rest of the episode... The CGI looked terrible this episode, usually it's pretty alright but the transformation sequence looked VERY awkward and VERY fake.

Saazbaum will end the cycle of hatred... by using hatred...? Kay.

"As I thought, he lowers his barrier when he shoots out his arms". Uh huh, now tell us how you came to that conclusion, or at least show it... no? okay whatever.

All soldiers except for Inaho are complete incompetents as usual. Of course Inaho dies in the end though. All the side characters seem out of commission as well. By the way, I was so very touched by Inaho remembering the time he spent with the Princess. All those scenes they shared together... all like... 4 of them... Ya.. Quite the relationship huh? I was TOTALLY invested... >_>

Slaine activates Aldnoah... How? Not explained. Kay, whatever. Sure it will be in the 2nd half, won't be watching though.

I legitimately feel like this entire first half of the show was entirely pointless. All it was was spending half the episodes getting to a secret base only to have everyone die there. What was the point of making these guys the main focus?
KetenJul 4, 2015 4:43 PM

Aug 2013
yahiko24 said:
adaw31 said:

it's 2 cour

Well as far as I am concerned, its not 100% confirmed whether its going to be another season with the way they worded it.

May 2012
Shaniyaz said:

Cause slaine is the fucking enemy , thats why
Sep 20, 2014 10:48 AM

Aug 2013
HydroKnight said:
I don't get why Slaine was hesitating on which side to take. Shouldn't he be mad at Saazbaum for trying to kill the princess? Instead,

I knew I'd hate Slaine ever since he was introduced.

slaine is so retarded i dont even
Sep 20, 2014 10:48 AM
Apr 2014
I just... i don't know dude, im... im... idk.

Fck Slaine, that bastard i hope he dies corpse-party-like, idgaf, just kill that mtf.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sep 20, 2014 10:49 AM

May 2012
welp, 7.5/10

Was great
Sep 20, 2014 10:50 AM

Dec 2011
lol i wonder how many people actually think that this show was good just because

and there will be more aldnoah in 2015? wow

and about series, idk, i can't remember what was it about, i never remembered any characters names except for the mains so yeah that was pretty shitty show

Jun 2014
They've done fucked it up!!!

It was a downhill for E8 its score around E9 was 6/10

NOW after fucking it up completely it, I will give it a royal shit and 3/10

Aug 2010
Are u guys sure Urobuchi wasn't the one responsible for this one because that was some first degree urobutchering that occurred there O_O

HOLY F***n SHIT!!

This ending felt so surreal!

I couldn't really believe it when Seylem got shot in the lungs but for her to get shot in the head after that was O_o?!?! ARE U SERIOUS?!

The scene with Inaho dragging himself to reach her while remembering the time they spent together then being shot in the F***n head by Slaine was friggin unbelievable XD

I actually thought this will be ending like CG with the blacking out screen. Never did I expect that Inaho would really be shot O_O

And Slaine even killed Saazbaum :O I can see an Emo Slaine being the MC of S2. Not really looking forward to that <_<

RIP Seylem, RIP Inaho. May they both end up together in heaven :P

That was a F***ed up ending! I'm quite surprised that Seylem was written off as missing at the end. Slaine took her body? Is there really no way for Inaho and her to be alive? They're the best things about this show >.<!! D:
Sep 20, 2014 10:51 AM

Aug 2014
Slaine got sick of everyones sh.t
Sep 20, 2014 10:52 AM

Nov 2012
So i guess Slaine will be the antagonist for the 2nd half of the anime.

Apr 2008
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Slaine got sick of everyones sh.t

Slaine is an idiot. End of story

May 2012
OG-3 said:
lol i wonder how many people actually think that this show was good just because

and there will be more aldnoah in 2015? wow

I sure hope people don't have that sort of mentality.... but the series for me overall was great

wow, its great news for 2015 ;D
Jul 2010
This anime is so bad.
Oh, the princess is dead for the third time now and "her whereabouts are unknown".
Two other characters are supposedly dead... on the show, where no one dies.
I'm so impressed by that cliffhanger, I might actually hang myself on a cliff.
Urobuchi floping harder and harder since Madoka.
Sep 20, 2014 10:53 AM

Apr 2014
well i didnt expect that end i mean i expect the bad guy deathand slaine helping the good guys

but seriously?? wtf with slaine?? i dont know if he actually help anyone there, its like fuck everything
Sep 20, 2014 10:53 AM

May 2012
Blazebolt7 said:

@OG-3 ^ Apparently your theory is wrong. Its the opposite
Sep 20, 2014 10:54 AM

May 2013
Slaine... Slaine... Slaine... That is my reaction for this episode. Do not mess with this guy EVER.

Wow, this kind of twist, THIS KIND OF TWIST, Urobutcher is the master (considering that he is the original creator). Thank you.

Its okay for me that he killed Saazbaum but INAHO?! WHAT THE HECK? And even Asseylum was killed by this Count. AHAHAHAHAHARRRRRGH, 8/10, can't wait for the second season.
The world shall know the truth soon.

May 2014
I think you guys are thinking too much into it. I believe that they're all dead and in the next season they're going to try to go for a whole Code Geass thing where Slaine is evil and can't turn back, so he'll end the cycle of hatred with more hatred blah blah blah
Nov 2009
Shaniyaz said:

It just means the body wasn't found. I don't see how a shot to the chest and then the head is in any way survivable.
Sep 20, 2014 10:56 AM

Oct 2007
Having watched the episode with subs now I have to admit I found the episode actually not half bad up until the actual showdown part where Inaho is largely effortlessly able to defeat Sauzbaum in his overwrought chimera of a mech due to that typical one crucial weakness thing. Then it somehow turns into a double K.O when he does what looks like challenging him to some sort of last duel for some reason acting all defiant and then the characters basically all go nutso and start babbling about god knows what philosophies. The only bit that kind of made any sense was the part where Inaho talk about how large scale conflicts typically end historically, either one side satisfies the conditions they started the conflict for in the first place (historical imperial conquests or rebellions) or the cost of life becomes so great that they decide to end it (WWI). After that it's like ????? especially with Sauzbaum and Slaine's actions and dialogue.

Well the mission is a resounding success and unsurprisingly Inaho and Asseylum all but single handedly deliver the victory to Earth but for some reason everyone has to die because they need a cliffhanger ending yet it just doesn't strike me as making much sense the way the characters acted in the final 5 minutes. Then again these characters have barely ever clicked for me so that's not much of a surprise. I really kind of hope that Inaho and Asseylum stay dead because they kind of need to start over here, though how they continue from here or what's left to do or prove I honestly have no idea. I don't really think it matters though, it's basically just a hype show to fill time anyway.
PeacingOutSep 20, 2014 11:00 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
And Slaine fucks up ONCE AGAIN. Who saw that coming

He should just kill himself by now.

Aug 2014
don't blame Slaine. In fact I was hoping he'd shoot Inaho as revenge for previously having been shot and left for dead by Inaho (which led to Slaine being captured and tortured)
Nov 2012
God this show continues to be so confused. It's just going to keep wandering a bit aimlessly in the second half.

Bleh all i want is a gundam wing remake or Code Geass R1.
Sep 20, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
I fucking knew it!!! There is a reason why he (Slaine) is the punching bag. This series has been really meh so far. Even till the end.
GrimlokkSep 20, 2014 11:05 AM
Sep 20, 2014 10:57 AM

Jun 2014
Tommk said:
Blazebolt7 said:

@OG-3 ^ Apparently your theory is wrong. Its the opposite

Well that is why it is my opinion and score on my list..

But as Slaine was introduced i knew i'd probably end up hating him, i did not liked Princess too.. but inaho.. as many people are saying that he became 'invincible' with his tactics and his skills what about the Vers Empire? was it not OP with their Aldnoah drive?
Sep 20, 2014 10:58 AM

Apr 2008
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
don't blame Slaine. In fact I was hoping he'd shoot Inaho as revenge for previously having been shot and left for dead by Inaho (which led to Slaine being captured and tortured)

He has no excuse for saving Sazbaum. That alone makes him not worth pity and only scorn
Pages (43) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

544 by Softhenic03 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2014

622 by Softhenic03 »»
5 hours ago

» Romance ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shomix - Jul 22, 2014

396 by srujan26 »»
Dec 7, 2023 3:27 AM

» Sequel ?

Destined321 - Oct 12, 2023

7 by Destined321 »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:24 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

835 by Fail_Man_X »»
Jul 31, 2023 1:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.