Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (43) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2014 8:57 AM

Apr 2008
desuminator said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine isn't a soldier. He was the princess' tutor. Try again

I might've worded the "soldier" part differently. I cannot imagine that martians would allow a civilian to carry a weapon and pilot the dropship, it's possible that he had received a military training and had been conscripted. This might've lead to the conflict of loyalty and in consequence going nuts. Besides, being a tutor doesn't exclude being a soldier.

He stole his gun from The first guy he shot and then stole it again from the guy he interrogated in the elevator. The only time he had a gun of his own was after Sazbaum
Oct 9, 2014 12:38 PM
Jun 2014
What are they supposed to do? Push Inaho? Wouldn't that completely kill the suspense of the story since so many are wondering if he is alive? Inaho was pushed as the MC in promotional material for Cour-1, obviously promoting him as such would make no logical sense.
Oct 9, 2014 11:34 PM
Aug 2012
i really hated inaho, im glad slaine shot him, and im excited for the next season, but i guess im the only slaine lover on this forums, other websites rooted for slaine. Seriously he was treated and thrown around like shit the whole series and this inaho guy does everything perfect no flaws, can destory the most OP mechs in the anime with the shittiest mech, doesnt matter, he just wins. I guess im tired of always seeing the good OP MC winning all the time. We need some evil up in this bitch.
Oct 10, 2014 1:01 AM

Apr 2008
meltyxblood said:
i really hated inaho, im glad slaine shot him, and im excited for the next season, but i guess im the only slaine lover on this forums, other websites rooted for slaine. Seriously he was treated and thrown around like shit the whole series and this inaho guy does everything perfect no flaws, can destory the most OP mechs in the anime with the shittiest mech, doesnt matter, he just wins. I guess im tired of always seeing the good OP MC winning all the time. We need some evil up in this bitch.

No worries. Inaho will be back and put down the rabid mad man that Slaine has become.
Oct 11, 2014 3:10 PM
Jul 2012
meltyxblood said:
I also prefer Slaine > Inoha
Oct 11, 2014 3:57 PM

Apr 2014
Terrible Ending.

And that CGI transformation into the Uber Mecha was awkward. Like, sell some more Toys why don't you...
Oct 11, 2014 6:35 PM
Feb 2014
I saw the season already and I decided to watch it the 2nd with a friend. For him, he hasn't seen it and we burned through the entire season in a day.

His jaw just drop dead at the end of the season. LOL
~~~
Oct 12, 2014 2:13 AM

Jan 2013
Why all the hate in Slaine? He did the right thing.

/sarcasm.

Slaine confirmed the biggest idiot, why does he even exist? His character is absolutely pointless. But Im glad he made the ending so overwhelming, I cant wait for next season. I will be so disappointed if Inaho lives. At least the princess can be alive due to some aldnoah asspulls, but Inaho should defenitely stay dead.

9/10 for the anime.
Oct 12, 2014 4:22 AM

May 2014
Dead? ... They are all dead?! And Slaine ran away with Asseylum's corpse.. This ending is amazing!! So unexpected! :D Just how the hell will they continue it??

This series was ... something. I was bored from ep 4 to 8 but that ending ... wow *°* Though now I'm sad all the main characters died..
I have nothing to say against the OST. The characters are were amazing. It was a great series.
Oct 12, 2014 6:42 AM

Oct 2011
One of the worst endings I seen in years and Slain might be one of the most useless and stupid characters in of all of anime. Christ what a joke.
Oct 12, 2014 7:05 AM
Sep 2014
It got leaked that there will be a spin off manga/comic called Aldnoah Zero Twin Gemini. Apparently it will follow 2 twin Imperial Knights or 2 Twin Martians. Apparently they work with Slaine in part 2 of the Anime. Nothing is confirmed yet but it's pretty interesting.
Oct 12, 2014 2:05 PM
Nov 2013
I dislike most of the characters in this show, i don't understand what kind of ending was that anyway.
well let's see what will happen in the next season.
Oct 12, 2014 3:13 PM
Sep 2014
bloodymeadow said:
I dislike most of the characters in this show, i don't understand what kind of ending was that anyway.

Yeah this isn't an anime that makes you say "Wow i love this character!" But even so,
I was almost never bored while watching it.
Also i don't think anyone can say they liked how it ended.
I didn't hate it but it just left me confused and empty. It was pretty shocking tho.
Hopefully part 2 clears things up.
Oct 12, 2014 3:28 PM
Sep 2014
bayanime14 said:
bloodymeadow said:

Yeah this isn't an anime that makes you say "Wow i love this character!" But even so,
I was almost never bored while watching it.
Also i don't think anyone can say they liked how it ended.
I didn't hate it but it just left me confused and empty. It was pretty shocking tho.
Hopefully part 2 clears things up.

Like is the Princess is "really" dead or The guy Slaine save failed to get the job done. What you think cause I'm looking at option 2 (sazuubaum didn't get the Job done in Murdering Asseylum).
Oct 12, 2014 4:32 PM

Aug 2012
M3k4toku said:
rsslayersr said:

And yet you liked Darker than Black. Such Irony..

I liked Hei but hated Inaho. Reason why? Because Hei knew how to show emotion when needed. He could change persona depending on the situation and was no where as near as emotionless as Inaho was. He's also an assassin, not saying all assassins are emotionless but he showed more emotion than Inaho did.
It seems you still haven't grasped what the conflict is between Inaho and Hei. While most emotional development in DtB is mostly fake, you forfeit the only real emotional development in Inaho. If anything, I haven't seen you disprove me on the fact that Hei makes your statement about [no emotion =/= badass] moot.
Oct 12, 2014 6:17 PM
Feb 2013
The ending was masterful. An amazing way to shift into a new focus.

I suspected from the very beginning that Slaine was the true protagonist. He was simply in a much more vital role. Sure, he wasn't blasting mechs apart but he was in the thick of the conspiracy, being stationed within the Martian lines and witness to everything going on. He was fighting a one man war for the princess. What he went through in his quest and the tragic futility of it all was beautiful. I expect him to grow even further now that the first season has ended. Seeing his reaction to each and every little trial was great.

Inaho is unnecessary. He was there to act as a diversion to fans, both a foil and impetus of growth for Slaine. I believe he and the princess truly died. All to set the stage.

As for why Slaine can use the mech... His father was a renowned scientist and researcher of the technology was he not? I wouldn't be surprised if that mysterious father figure imparted something to Slaine.
Oct 12, 2014 6:24 PM
Sep 2014
Kurokolist said:

I suspected from the very beginning that Slaine was the true protagonist. He was simply in a much more vital role. Sure, he wasn't blasting mechs apart but he was in the thick of the conspiracy, being stationed within the Martian lines and witness to everything going on. He was fighting a one man war for the princess. What he went through in his quest and the tragic futility of it all was beautiful. I expect him to grow even further now that the first season has ended. Seeing his reaction to each and every little trial was great.

Inaho is unnecessary. He was there to act as a diversion to fans, both a foil and impetus of growth for Slaine. I believe he and the princess truly died. All to set the stage.

As for why Slaine can use the mech... His father was a renowned scientist and researcher of the technology was he not? I wouldn't be surprised if that mysterious father figure imparted something to Slaine.

Guess what I don't. well Not the Princess anyway
Oct 12, 2014 11:19 PM
Oct 2013
marathoned the anime in 2 parts (1-7 and 8-12) the series so far gets 8/10, and I guess i'll sum up what I think went right and wrong along with a few hopes for part 2

First up, marito, eddelrittuo, and rayet are the best candidates for MC in the 2nd cour. they have similar issues, and rayet/marito are probably at least half as good in combat as inaho with room to grow if their pasts and current abilities are any indication.

To those claiming that marito was a whiny PTSD victim, there really isn't any reason for him not to be, the first time he had to go up against a Martian, he was in a tank going against what is essentially an OP Gundam. and he had to shoot his best friend to put him out of his misery. time and again he's shown that he's willing to fight, and he's attempted it multiple times but after what he had to do to his best friend, and what he faced, he has good reason to be unable to fight. he's currently undergoing therapy, so hopefully he gets well enough to show how good a veteran from 15 years ago can fight.

Rayet's only real issue is that she suffers from slight emo syndrome, like slaine. She still gets more things right than he does though, and considering how the final episodes went, she's over her emo stage already. she chose her side after making her mistake (choking the princess with that high quality chain) she stopped being stupid and at least tried to make up for it, she has clear motives now, and understandable flaws.

eddelrittuo (if she didn't get shot at the end) would be my favorite for chosen main, she's seen both sides now, and she has by FAR the largest motive for revenge on slaine(not to mention being shot by the series loli is just too appealing to pass up). she was the closest servant, and she would understand what happened better than anybody else if she's still alive.

but they killed 2 characters that still had potential. inaho fianlly shows true emotion and gets shot shortly after, the princess gets shot due to the guy who loves her not being able to anything remotely intelligent.

slaine had potential, he really did, but the entire story fell apart around the end of episode 8 for me, he somehow has the determination to go through torture to protect his beloved princess, but he somehow can't realize that the guy who told him in no uncertain terms that he's kill the princess if he ever got the chance, was going to kill the princess. just my observation, but a lot of the things slaine did were either unneccecary, or just moronic during the finale. not killing the main threat to his princess, shooting at the guy who had obviously protected her the entire time (jealousy is understandable only if you earn the right to complain, and by that point, he'd already messed up enough to have lost that right tenfold)

Inaho was pretty much a gary stu, but honestly, almost everything he did to win his battles, I predicted occurring. if anything, inaho wasn't too smart, the rest of the cast was just dumbed down to the point of almost complete dependence on that single characters instruction. his skill in a robot is another subject, but everything else was just logical conclusions coupled with the balls to actually attempt pulling them off. he was badass because he had basic knowledge of physics, and was crazy enough to apply those laws in combat.

This ending would have been better for me if the princess had died being hit by the robots, or by the debris as they burst into the command room and her body had been found among the rubble later.
vlaineOct 12, 2014 11:25 PM
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Oct 13, 2014 4:16 AM

Apr 2008
Kurokolist said:

The stupidity and delusion of this post broke my scouter
Oct 13, 2014 11:25 PM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:

I knew you would chirp in, considering you are the most viciously vocal forumite around here. I get that you want Inaho's D and can't properly read into the more nuanced aspects of the story and characters as they are presented...

but try and be more positive bro!

Like Slaine's KDA ratio.
Oct 13, 2014 11:52 PM

Jan 2014
Kurokolist said:
Darklight0303 said:

I knew you would chirp in, considering you are the most viciously vocal forumite around here. I get that you want Inaho's D and can't properly read into the more nuanced aspects of the story and characters as they are presented...

Like Slaine's KDA ratio.
Slaine still sucks...I would be totally ok if that Saazbaum guy was the one doing the shooting...No matter what anyone thinks Stupidity in the last episode was cringeworthy and far from being masterful or amazing,lol...
Oct 14, 2014 7:48 AM
Oct 2013
Kurokolist said:

Like Slaine's KDA ratio.

it's not KDA that makes slaine suck (btw inahos is still higher), it's who he didn't properly kill, and what he didn't properly do,
inaho might have been OP, but that's because he actually stuck to his guns. whether or not he had emotion doesn't change that. he never changed his goals once he set them, and thanks to that, he made better decisions than slaine ever could.

slaines entire MO was "find and protect the princess" that was literally his entire reason for being involved in anything Martian related. yet he failed badly because he never followed through on it. he knew who his real enemy was in the last 2 episodes, yet he still protected him. do you know what that's called? stupidity. so what if the troops lose morale? his goal was not to protect the troops, his goal was to protect the princess. he allowed himself to be tortured for that single goal. and if he'd followed through with his goal instead of saving her biggest threat like an idiot, he would have been able to reunite with her without getting her shot in the head. and that alone would have improved my rating on the ending.

I actually liked slaine until that last episode, because he was fighting for his beliefs while being thrown around by bigger forces until then. but then, when he finally had a chance to really protect the princess (even after the first shot was fired, he could have retaliated) he failed. and then his next actions are taken out of pure jealousy. that alone makes me hope that eddelrittuo shoots the hell out of him.
vlaineOct 14, 2014 8:32 PM
yep. I Have no idea what I'm doing, but I enjoy my life all the more because of it.
Oct 14, 2014 5:01 PM

Sep 2014
Somehow the ending didn't really faze me at all. I was kinda like meh, cuz that's how I felt about the entire show. The OST is dope though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Princess and Inaho are actually alive for the 2nd season.
Oct 16, 2014 8:13 PM

May 2014
Had a feeling slaine would do all of this, atleast I can be certain for my hatred towards him. Very much looking forward to season 2.
Oct 17, 2014 3:12 AM

Sep 2008
Too much CG in this last episode. The whole mecha fight was too dragged out and wasted a lot of time. At least the last few minutes of the episode were good.

Despite all the bad writing and mediocre characters, this show never left me feeling bored. Now I'll have to watch 2nd season.
Oct 17, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2011
So this war will go on... with Inaho and Asseylum missing...

My heart was broken after seeing the princess presumably dead... but only presumably...

Besides, the cliffhanger ending feels terribly artificial, like they made Slaine save the villain out of no reason just for the sake of prolonging the series.
raidenwarriorNov 9, 2014 8:36 AM
Oct 18, 2014 2:37 AM

Aug 2008
If not for Inaho i would give it 8/10, I'm glad his dead, and i hope he stays that way. Kiritism should be punishable.
Oct 18, 2014 3:40 PM

Feb 2012
Was it Yuki narrating at the end?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 18, 2014 3:41 PM

Apr 2008
Primus2x said:
Was it Yuki narrating at the end?

yes
Oct 18, 2014 4:58 PM

Apr 2009
Like Ken Tanaka's book for kids "Everybody Dies".
Just shoot everyone down to finish the season, splendid.

I hope Slaine doesn't turn into a complete freak in the second season, because despite him shooting Inaho I still think he's a good guy, don't want to be disappointed.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Oct 18, 2014 6:19 PM
Jul 2014
LeeNoriega said:
Like Ken Tanaka's book for kids "Everybody Dies".
Just shoot everyone down to finish the season, splendid.

I hope Slaine doesn't turn into a complete freak in the second season, because despite him shooting Inaho I still think he's a good guy, don't want to be disappointed.

I hope Inaho is not dead D:
Oct 18, 2014 8:14 PM
Oct 2011
IMHO i really like their deaths..
I hope you guys don't bash me but i think the princess and Inaho should die..
and I really really hope that the second season wouldn't turn-out like the princess survived because of --Slaine's "charm necklace" the bullet didn't hit critically.. that's BS..
and Inaho should die since he's overpowered here, every thing that I see about him is so out of place.. he's a go-to-guy even though he's just a student, he can match any Martian's robot and when the he's analyzing an enemy they would suddenly shift target to other things.. plus on the jump to the enemy's base was like the bullets were avoiding him.. and he even matched 1v1 versus Count Saazbaum's super combined cataprach like wooT???

and I hope season 2 would give Marito a chance to show his skills even just a little...
naarkOct 18, 2014 8:27 PM
Oct 19, 2014 4:11 AM

Jul 2014
naark said:
IMHO i really like their deaths..
I hope you guys don't bash me but i think the princess and Inaho should die..
and I really really hope that the second season wouldn't turn-out like the princess survived because of --Slaine's "charm necklace" the bullet didn't hit critically.. that's BS..
and Inaho should die since he's overpowered here, every thing that I see about him is so out of place.. he's a go-to-guy even though he's just a student, he can match any Martian's robot and when the he's analyzing an enemy they would suddenly shift target to other things.. plus on the jump to the enemy's base was like the bullets were avoiding him.. and he even matched 1v1 versus Count Saazbaum's super combined cataprach like wooT???

and I hope season 2 would give Marito a chance to show his skills even just a little...

If the princess is dead is ok, but Inaho and Slaine are like the yin and yang.
Oct 19, 2014 4:50 AM

Nov 2013

Fuck that shit Slaine
Oct 19, 2014 4:08 PM

May 2012
mapokl said:
If not for Inaho i would give it 8/10, I'm glad his dead, and i hope he stays that way. Kiritism should be punishable.

WTF is Kiritism, if you are somehow going to make believe that Inaho is so OP do i need to remind you that he won every battle WITH help from his teammates. Since when is being smart considered being OP. Since when did tacticians become a fantasy?
Oct 19, 2014 5:48 PM
Nov 2013
kingcity20 said:
mapokl said:

WTF is Kiritism, if you are somehow going to make believe that Inaho is so OP do i need to remind you that he won every battle WITH help from his teammates. Since when is being smart considered being OP. Since when did tacticians become a fantasy?

Inaho might not be OP but the show was super biased on him that makes some scenes look stupid...
I agree on the points this guy said...-->http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1274291&show=1880#msg35270369

and additional is the first Martian Knight(the violet one).. when that robot fell on the water it was like "OMG i can't move everything is paralized because I fell in the water", so Inaho then stabbed him and explained first his observations before killing him... Like WTF is wrong with that Martian.. why didn't he attacked, Inaho is right in front of him, and the only damage on his robot is the underarm part....

then another Knight came after several days.. this time it was the one with a sword... so he did another fuckshit thing again.. he allowed Inaho to finish a whole round of bullets on him, then reload and then try a different set of bullets on him.. It was like what's wrong with that martian? why didn't he attacked Inaho while reloading... Inaho was just a single robot(cause that time his friends are still hiding) compared to the first set of guys he encountered which is about 3 robots by the way...
Oct 19, 2014 8:34 PM

May 2012
kurama03 said:
kingcity20 said:

Inaho might not be OP but the show was super biased on him that makes some scenes look stupid...
I agree on the points this guy said...-->http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1274291&show=1880#msg35270369

and additional is the first Martian Knight(the violet one).. when that robot fell on the water it was like "OMG i can't move everything is paralized because I fell in the water", so Inaho then stabbed him and explained first his observations before killing him... Like WTF is wrong with that Martian.. why didn't he attacked, Inaho is right in front of him, and the only damage on his robot is the underarm part....

then another Knight came after several days.. this time it was the one with a sword... so he did another fuckshit thing again.. he allowed Inaho to finish a whole round of bullets on him, then reload and then try a different set of bullets on him.. It was like what's wrong with that martian? why didn't he attacked Inaho while reloading... Inaho was just a single robot(cause that time his friends are still hiding) compared to the first set of guys he encountered which is about 3 robots by the way...

To your first point i will repeat what i said, Inaho was the tactician, he came up with the plans. There was not one time that he defeated his enemy without the help from someone else. He wasn't out of place, he was a leader who directed his trooops.

To your second point, Inaho pretty much rushed him when he fell to the water. Not only was the martian caught by surprise, who knows how much damage that stab did to the circuits. Plus attacking someone that close range to you would probably be difficult if you don't have the upperhand.

To your last point, the guy with the sword pretty much walked the entire time he was attacking everyone else. He was pretty much toying with everyone, even with Inaho. He didn't feel in danger at all, so why would he all of a sudden rush to attack inaho when he didn't do it any other time. Doesn't matter how many "robots" were there, he basically was swatting at flies.
Oct 20, 2014 3:34 AM

Jun 2010
Ep 1 to 11. I'd give a 9 out of 10.

Ep 12... 1 out of 10.

Serious wtf was with that ending? Are they trying to be GoT? There was no point or reason in why both the main MC's had to die. It just made it look like a cheap kills to try and shock the viewers. Made no sense and killed the point of the whole story in the end... or maybe thats what its trying to show.. that one idiot can ruin everything everyone has fought for in a instant... goddammit.

I'm interested in the 2nd season just to see who mains it though...

If it is Slaine f*ck that shite I'm out. Most useless guy in the whole of anime... even worse than Shinji from eva.. and its hard to top him. lol.
WallenwhatsitOct 20, 2014 3:38 AM

Oct 20, 2014 4:43 AM
Nov 2013
@kingcity20
I don't want to pinpoint everything to you.. just figure out what does the picture in this spoiler tells..

that's all, I don't want to argue with you anymore, cause you seem to be a fanboy..
Oct 22, 2014 9:35 PM

Nov 2013
for now the first season is a 6/10 if not for the last episode, Ill give the second season a shot, but if the princess and Inaho are dead im out. and it's a 4/10. Why kill the most interesting characters off without a true backup plan.

and Slaine needs to disappear, he had his chance to save the one he loved and completely ditched it for that evil piece of sh*te. Then proceeded to kill the one that's been protecting her, and i'm pretty sure he knew it.

But hey, if they pull it off and bring both of them back and make slaine the new enemy, 10/10
Oct 23, 2014 1:36 AM

Sep 2014
Holy mother of fuck, that was a powerful ending. The show started off somewhat unenjoyable, but during those last few episodes it kept building and building and BUILDING to that amazing climax.

The resistance the earthlings put up was futile. All of their major urban centres were wiped out, their population a fraction of what it once was, and they barely managed to take on 1 landing craft out of who knows how many. Slaine was by far the best character. His efforts are ultimately pointless. The man he saved kills the woman he loves. He's the Darth Vader of this universe: he's not the protagonist, but the entire story revolves around his struggles, suffering, and eventual demise.

But aside from Slaine, the only noteworthy character was the lieutenant. Most of the characters sucked: especially that fag Inaho.
notsomachoOct 23, 2014 1:50 AM
Oct 23, 2014 6:27 AM
Sep 2013
Tbh I have a small doubt the princess is dead. First the lack of a body could possibly indicate this but i'm leaning more towards the trinket Slaine gave the princess from the very beginning. When she was shot you clearly see a few frames of the trinket for no apparent reason what so ever. Either that trinket falling was for effect or it was hinting at what could have stopped the second bullet. Who knows? guess we'll have to wait for season 2.
Oct 23, 2014 10:26 AM
Sep 2014
legendstatus93 said:
Tbh I have a small doubt the princess is dead. First the lack of a body could possibly indicate this but i'm leaning more towards the trinket Slaine gave the princess from the very beginning. When she was shot you clearly see a few frames of the trinket for no apparent reason what so ever. Either that trinket falling was for effect or it was hinting at what could have stopped the second bullet. Who knows? guess we'll have to wait for season 2.

I think the trinket may have defected the shot meant for her head and ending up getting her in non-vital part of her head or grazed her
Oct 25, 2014 10:35 PM

May 2012
kurama03 said:
@kingcity20
I don't want to pinpoint everything to you.. just figure out what does the picture in this spoiler tells..

that's all, I don't want to argue with you anymore, cause you seem to be a fanboy..

So I prove to you why your argument is faulty, I give you good examples and reasoning. Then you resort to calling me a fanboy? Ever heard of an Ad Hominem.

Your picture proves nothing, we don't know the inner mechanics of that machine. Plus fighting back against someone who rushed you and is now at point blank range is difficult regardless of how much more powerful you are.
You're right we're done arguing.
Oct 26, 2014 4:58 AM
Jan 2012
This show was 9/10 for me until i see the ending at ep.12

No i am not angry the fact that both main chars got shot and possible are dead.

I am angry because i know that next season both of them will still alive. WTF is with cheap suspend scenes with both MC lying in a pool of blood. More over Seylum had been dead once, now got shot also where about unknown. It is only mean 1 thing. She is still alive. F*ck that shit. Why dont make her an immortal.
Oct 26, 2014 5:19 AM
Dec 2010
I knew from the moment i saw the comment on episode 1 telling to avoid it.. and I shouldve... I knew the ending would probably not finish cuz theres only 12ep or it prolly has to be bad like full of questions in the end....

BUT I WASNT EXPECTING THIS... WHAT.... THE... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

BOTH MC MURDERED.. In a Gruesome way.. Without reason!...

SCHOOL DAYS ENDING WOULDVE BEEN BETTER cuz theres a reason..
DEATH NOTE ENDING AS WELL AS CODE GEASS where GREAT!!

BUT SRSLY THIS IS WTFSHTBRICKS! imma cry myself to sleep now..
gn people.
Oct 26, 2014 12:59 PM

Apr 2014
Ehh I didn't care about those characters enough to be affected by their "deaths." The Princess and Inaho both piss me off, but I hate the princess more. She made so many bad decisions one after the other and needs to stay dead. This is very doubtful though. I guess I'll watch the first few episodes of season 2 out of curiosity, but if both of them are still alive then I'm dropping it.

PS: Considering that Inaho betrayed Slaine and caused him to get captured/tortured, I kind of don't blame him for shooting Inaho. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't think he did it out of jealousy (because of the princess), but rather out of revenge? Well that's my take on it anyway.
Daisy_petalsOct 26, 2014 9:51 PM
Oct 27, 2014 7:39 AM
May 2012
Damn that ending, that sudden plot twist. I was wondering what the hell happened. Why did that had to happen? I was thinking because of Urobutcher? Could be, given that ending seems to be so like his style after seeing some animes he scripted.

T'was not satisfied, but with season 2 next year, I was wondering how they would continue the story.

I should've given this anime a 9 should they have provided a better link or a cliffhanger but that ending was not satisfying, My emotion went from satisfied to dissapointed upon seeing that ending and then i'm not sue how i'll look forward to S2, so this'll be a 6/10 for me.
Oct 27, 2014 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
Ultimate crap, they ruined the show completly
as im not going to see that crap/ retard slaine as a lead character, hell noes lmao...
Oct 28, 2014 6:19 AM
May 2012
It's either Inaho and Asseylum are both still alive, or only Inaho. Still...........WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SLAINE WHY DID YOU EVEN SAVE SAAZBAUM WHEN YOU KNOW THAT IT'S HIS OBJECTIVE TO KILL ASSEYLUM AND NOW YOU ARE CRYING YOUR ASS BECAUSE HE KILLED THE PRINCESS AND THAT MADE YOU GO APESHIT AND EVEN KILL INAHO =_=
Slaine went from pretty cool to pathetic idiot.
I shall wait for the season 2. Thank you~
Pages (43) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

544 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 17, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2014

622 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 17, 1:01 PM

» Romance ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shomix - Jul 22, 2014

396 by srujan26 »»
Dec 7, 2023 3:27 AM

» Sequel ?

Destined321 - Oct 12, 2023

7 by Destined321 »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:24 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

835 by Fail_Man_X »»
Jul 31, 2023 1:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.