Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 29, 2009 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
who is your fav. for me its akemiya cuz i love all the things he does and i can understand how unrequited love feels
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 10, 2009 7:07 AM

Jun 2008
My fav is Kazama Ushio. And why? Because she's honest and has really complicated feelings =) In the manga at least XD

Love is beautiful <3
Nov 10, 2009 8:19 AM

Aug 2009
Well I like Kazama for the same reasons,but I also like Murasame Sumika.She is realy funny sometimes and it would be great if there were some progres between her and Kazama
Nov 10, 2009 8:36 AM

Oct 2009
Sumi-chan's my fav here, sorry Kazama :3
Why do I like her ? Well she's smart, funny, strong, tall :D, also a typical example for "tsundere" xD She's so cute when it comes to Kazama and likes and dislikes, she's not very honest with herself but things gonna change soon ! She kinda resembles me, ya know...

off topic: btw, there actually is a progress. I have a petit resume (translated) of ch 32, thanks to one very kind person! :)
Nov 10, 2009 9:56 AM

Jun 2008
arya-Hime said:
She kinda resembles me, ya know...

Wah, I didn't want to say this with Kazama, but oh well, yeah, another reason why do I like her =D I guess people like those characters who appear like a mirror image in their own eyes =) Does this make sense? Oo Anyway =D

*continues off topic*: if you need some help with the translation or the scans, maybe I could help =) Oh well, but my English really sucks ^^"""

Love is beautiful <3
Nov 10, 2009 10:28 AM

Oct 2009
I like Kazama if only she would not swing to girls but guys. D:

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 10, 2009 10:52 AM

Aug 2009
HiyonoSaeko said:
arya-Hime said:

Wah, I didn't want to say this with Kazama, but oh well, yeah, another reason why do I like her =D I guess people like those characters who appear like a mirror image in their own eyes =)

So are you saying you chase after cute girls XD (no bad feeling just find it funny)
Nov 10, 2009 11:59 AM

Jun 2008
coolgirl_2468 said:
HiyonoSaeko said:
arya-Hime said:

Wah, I didn't want to say this with Kazama, but oh well, yeah, another reason why do I like her =D I guess people like those characters who appear like a mirror image in their own eyes =)

So are you saying you chase after cute girls XD (no bad feeling just find it funny)

XD Unfortunately they're faster.

Love is beautiful <3
Nov 10, 2009 12:46 PM

Oct 2009
HiyonoSaeko said:

XD Unfortunately they're faster.

*lol* I laughed a lot on that one xD
And yeah, you're right Hiyono, every one choses the character that best describes him\her :)

(sry) more off topic: Btw, I saw your profile a minute ago, you know, you are a TREASURE! Studying japanese, what a lucky girl. I had the intention to learn it too, but now I'm too busy for that... Anyway, um actually I'm not participating in any translation groups, just saw that resume in a blog. Some very generous person decided to share it with us, for which i thank him a lot.
Nov 10, 2009 1:25 PM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
I like Kazama if only she would not swing to girls but guys. D:

=D=D=D I guess you have too high expectations, this is a yuri show. Kazama with guys? Can't even imagine.

arya-Hime said:
(sry) more off topic: Btw, I saw your profile a minute ago, you know, you are a TREASURE! Studying japanese, what a lucky girl.

*turns away* I-It's not that I'm blushing and I want to hide it or something... There... is just something interesting... Anyway =D I've been called by a lot of names already, but not by this =D It's really not this big deal. =) Off topic off =D *clicks*

Love is beautiful <3
Nov 13, 2009 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
seems like ppl r most likely to like characters that resemble themselves in a way.
that's why i find akemiya so appealing since he somewhat resembles me.
Feb 21, 2010 8:23 AM

Feb 2010
Sumi-chan. Because I totally know her situation, but she should finally tell Kazama about her feelings, it's somehow a relief. And I like her character: She cares about her friends, is nice, intelligent, tall (*giggle*) and athletic.
Apr 26, 2010 11:33 AM

Jun 2009
Sumi-chan reminds me a while ago, but, I prefer Ushio. <3
Jun 11, 2010 6:30 PM

Apr 2010
Kazuma, she reminds me of myself somehow .. Afraid of what that friend would say if they found out my true feelings ^^,
Mar 9, 2011 9:06 PM
Nov 2009
My favorite character is Sumi-chan. I like her because I can relate to her story so much. I also love the humor that she adds to each episode/chapter. ^_^
Apr 11, 2011 12:59 AM
Dec 2009
Miyako Taema, because she is like a hybrid of Azumanga daioh's chiyo mihama and tomo takino
Aug 7, 2011 5:11 PM
Aug 2011
That's easy, Sumika :D!!! She's down-to-earth, low profile, and had some doubts about her... hmm... sexual orientation (common thing ¬¬')... she looks "real" to me, has a non-nonsensical air around here that I really like.
Jun 2, 2012 3:39 PM

Jun 2012
Definitely Sumika Murasame...love her!!
"I'm gonna make you bleed like me!"
Characterization Society
Discord
Aug 27, 2013 12:18 AM

Jan 2013
Kiyori Torioi, the child-like girl that eats lunch with them (eats all the time). I know she's a minor character, but I love her personality.
Apr 11, 2014 8:17 PM

Jan 2014
Murasame Sumika. I love how expressive her eyes are drawn in the anime and manga. Definitely translates what she is feeling at times when she is saying nothing at all. I can also relate to her character. Had several good friends/aquaintances that I would have liked to known better but never told them. (Lesson learned - Didn't skimp on the expressions with the wife when I met her!)
"I have to admit, when it comes to procrastination, my day is VERY productive!"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ~Anime Discussion~ last aired ep.12 [END]

arya-Hime - Nov 19, 2009

6 by Aoishiro »»
Oct 12, 2011 2:26 PM

» CLOSED .:: Member Card Request ::. ( 1 2 )

arya-Hime - Nov 29, 2009

95 by Selya_Chan »»
Aug 2, 2011 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.