Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You Episode 2 Discussion

Oct 29, 2009 11:11 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good OVA, got to admit I enjoyed it. I know it was ultimately nothing more than a teaser for the actual game, but still I thought it was pretty well done and definitely better than alot of game adaptations I've seen.

Anyway, ultimately the OVA was about Shiori coming to terms with her love for, I guess, the protagonist of the game and deciding to confess. Yep, that's what it was about and nothing more. There were some subplots that were never settled but, again, I suppose that was just meant as a teaser for the game. I also found it interesting that Shiori never did interact with the guy she loved, except for the ending.

Anyway, I'll give this a 6/10. It wasn't a waste of time, but I know this was nothing more than a teaser for the game. I also am starting to hate purple hair.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Aug 30, 2010 4:39 PM

I liked this OVA and came to like the character of Shiori, she became a character favorite due to her good personality traits and that's what I look for in a likeable character, I am glad she found the courage she needed to confess. Shiori was definitely an endearing character.

Nov 8, 2012 12:21 PM

I felt bad for the remaining 12 girls in tokimeki state especially for Miharu Tatebayashi when she called Shiori.