Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You Episode 1 Discussion

Oct 29, 2009 9:51 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, for a OVA based off a dating sim, this first episode of Tokimeki Memorial was pretty good. First of all, considering how ridiculous the tv series is, this was surprisingly serious and realistic. I think I saw a giant robot at some point, but I'll choose to ignore it unless the writers choose to unwisely use it in the next episode.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Aug 29, 2010 2:37 PM

I enjoyed it myself, Tokimeki Memorial is a good slice-of-life anime, I connected to the characters and the story, I liked the character of Shiori Fujisaki, she's such a kind and gentle person and I find that admirable in an anime character.

Dec 23, 2015 2:46 PM

insan3Bhaalspawn said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, for a OVA based off a dating sim, this first episode of Tokimeki Memorial was pretty good. First of all, considering how ridiculous the tv series is, this was surprisingly serious and realistic. I think I saw a giant robot at some point, but I'll choose to ignore it unless the writers choose to unwisely use it in the next episode.

If i remeber good the dark blue haired girl is a time traveler that why she make the robot... . (Some time tokimeki have weird stuff)