Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2014 1:21 PM

Nov 2013
danae17 said:
And now I am asking, this really was an epilogue, so why didn't they stop it right here? They don't even know if they will continue the series.

Next ep will be the epilogue, whereas this episode had an air of finality about it, the next ep offers hope for the future/next arc. It'll be a pretty solid closer I'd imagine.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 16, 2014 1:22 PM

Mar 2014
Vexper said:
I'm going to miss this show so much...

God knows how many years it will take before it returns. I mean gosh, will I still even be watching anime when it returns? Shit like this scares me. Hope Togashi finds himself in good health soon.

I am thinking about the same thing. Will I like anime then, or, will I be willing to watch it? Who knows how many years it will take...a new adaptation in 2017 would be a miracle with Togashi's current pace.
Sep 16, 2014 1:23 PM
Jan 2012
this was great ;___;
no more Gon x Kill?
fucking Alluka T_T u do dis?

next week's ep will be great as well I thought they would adapt more this ep, but it was a better choice to do it this way
Sep 16, 2014 1:25 PM

Apr 2009
For people who say this is like the final episode already... the final montage of chapter 339 is the best open ending the series could hope for and I assume they will put the teaser for the Dark Continent before it. Rest assured: Chapter 339 will top this :)
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Sep 16, 2014 1:26 PM

Mar 2014
@insan3soldiern @Vexper

Thanks. This episode's air of finality as you said, made it really bittersweet, I felt so sad while watching it. I don't think I am emotionally ready to watch the epilogue..
Sep 16, 2014 1:26 PM

Sep 2010
Like a lot of people said; I'm really caught off guard. Damn you HxH, damn you Madhouse, it's hard you know? T_T

148, please let 149 and the others come eventually. T_T

Not a better and emotionally contented ending has been experienced yet.
Sep 16, 2014 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
For people who say this is like the final episode already... the final montage of chapter 339 is the best open ending the series could hope for and I assume they will put the teaser for the Dark Continent before it. Rest assured: Chapter 339 will top this :)

Yeah, as I've probably told you before I hope this is where they end it. An even better ending that this episode got imo.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 16, 2014 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
It was nice and warm episode,maybe with an exception of Kite,who was pretty cold towards the koala-ant,not like it is not entirely incomprehensible.

But I feel kind of sad,when I realise that there is only one more episode left.
removed-userSep 16, 2014 1:36 PM
Sep 16, 2014 1:33 PM

Nov 2007
Oh wow very nice episode, the start felt somewhat slow thought and a bit fillerish but I guess it's not I didn't readed the manga before ppl so don't flame me for saying that and then that ending part came and I somehow "expected"... maybe more like "hoped" they would travel with the 3 of them but in the end nothing seems less true.
Well dahm Madhouse I think this ep and from what I seen in the episodepreview will give a nice conclusion to the anime, and if the manga ever where to make enough material again for a new animeseason, I'd like to see it happen...
Hell I'm talking as if it's the last one, get it together me!! XD
Sep 16, 2014 1:33 PM

May 2013
Such a bittersweet episode... it truly felt like the last one.
Sep 16, 2014 1:35 PM

Mar 2012
Ending in the next episode :c
Sep 16, 2014 1:38 PM

Dec 2012
Maybe I'm forgetting something, but who was the woman with red hair and a hat? The one that looks a lot more like Kite 1.0 would have if he'd had red hair than Kite 2.0?

Dec 2013
Ugh, this is so sad.
I can't believe there's only one episode left. :(((((((

Gon and Killua's parting was so sad, but i'm sure they'll catch up sooner or later.
I loved when Gon threw a fit when he found out Alluka was the one who healed him. ahahahaha.

May 2012
SHIIIIIIIIT T.T Next week's episode is going to be the last one T.T I DON'T WANT IT TO EEEEEEND :(((
Sep 16, 2014 1:39 PM

Oct 2013
Why is it raining inside my room...
T_T
Sep 16, 2014 1:39 PM

Jan 2014
Loved every minute of it. I don't want it to end yet T.T

Killua and Alluka are so adorable together. Their farewell was also really touching :'). Bittersweet episode.

Now I'm hyped for what the last episode will have to offer.
Sep 16, 2014 1:40 PM

Jul 2014
Words cannot describe how amazing this episode was.
Sep 16, 2014 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
Core1019 said:
Maybe I'm forgetting something, but who was the woman with red hair and a hat? The one that looks a lot more like Kite 1.0 would have if he'd had red hair than Kite 2.0?

Spinner Clow:
http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Spinner_Clow
Sep 16, 2014 1:41 PM

Apr 2009
insan3soldiern said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Yeah, as I've probably told you before I hope this is where they end it. An even better ending that this episode got imo.

I remember our discussion in the chapter 339 thread months ago :P
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Sep 16, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Alright now I'm depressed I didn't even feel like watching anythign after this episode.
The way they did this episode was just so perfect. I felt so many feelz and that music at the end..
Sep 16, 2014 1:43 PM
Jan 2013
The ending was brilliant, where they smile and turn, both instantly have a sad face
Sep 16, 2014 1:46 PM

Jun 2010
one more ep till my life is meaningless T_T
wow the ant kite growth was rather fasttt,, not to mention the personality too
i love how this ep show how forgiveness is important in life :)
5/5 as always till the end!
Sep 16, 2014 1:54 PM

Jan 2014
Seeing Kite again was cool even though he got gender swapped lol

Damn why you do too me Madhouse ; _ ; ??? I knew this was coming but I couldn't handle all of dem feels with that Reason montage at the end. It's Hunter X Hunter without Killua! Now it's just Hunter X :(

Sep 16, 2014 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
11 minutes of Koala awesomeness right there!

Pain/Yahiko's voice suits him very well.
Sep 16, 2014 1:55 PM

Apr 2011
It was so hard to see Gon and Killua part ways. They are like brothers to each other its just so sad to see. Imagine Edward Elric and Alphonse going separate ways. So sad next week its all over its been a good run.
This episode gets 1000/1000
Sep 16, 2014 1:55 PM

Feb 2011
Vanser said:
Fuck, the ending with Reason caught me off guard. I can't handle these feels. ;_;

Ikr, right in the feels.
Why does this have to end T_T
Sep 16, 2014 1:56 PM

Mar 2012
Oh the feeling.. Subarashii Madhouse..!!
Keep moving forward
Sep 16, 2014 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
Guilek said:
Core1019 said:

Spinner Clow:
http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Spinner_Clow

Ah cheers, completely forgot about her. Thanks for the clarification.
Sep 16, 2014 2:09 PM

Dec 2013
I just hope that Kurapika makes one final appearence before the show comes to an end.

I really wish that Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua would have one final moment with just the four of them. I know it isn't the end of the story, but it is the end of the anime for now. Would've been nice.
Sep 16, 2014 2:11 PM

Feb 2013
Oh no, I can't stop thinking about a potential Gon and Kite pairing now that she's a young girl and Gon's resolve to protect her is stronger than ever at this point. I'd ship it.

I feel like every time I comment on a Hunter x Hunter thread, It's just me saying how amazing and feel-inducing the episode was... but damn, Reason ost always brings the feels. These ending flashbacks were even more emotional than when Killua was remembering his time with Gon when he broke Illumi's control over him and removed the needle.

Ugh, I can't believe the anime's ending for god knows how long after the next episode... My life won't be complete without it.
Sep 16, 2014 2:16 PM

Jul 2014
That was an amazing episode, right in da feelz, the ending omg!!
1 episode left T_T
Sep 16, 2014 2:18 PM

Sep 2011
Since it's the end and Togoashi's still on break...

Sep 16, 2014 2:20 PM

Aug 2009
WHAT IN THE HELL DID THEY DO TO KITE.. NO!!!
Sep 16, 2014 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
I wonder what madhouse will do without their money making anime. I hope they remake some of the old anime.
Sep 16, 2014 2:23 PM
Aug 2013
noooooo, a long time ago I was afraid that Gon and Killua would split but after searching I didn't found out so I was happy. Then I figured out that they have split in the manga and now it finally happend...
I'm not happy :( It was a beautiful episode (except the fact that Koala took a half of the episode ><)
I know that Killua has finally a goal in his life now, but I don't really like that Gon was always number 1 and then Alluka came out of nowhere 10 episodes ago and now Gon is number 2. I understand they have to go their ways but it just felt so wrong :(

I hope they will come back together after 7 years? lol Otherwise I should read the manga from now on..

and YES I CRIED :(
Sep 16, 2014 2:25 PM

Aug 2009
Raycee said:
I wonder what madhouse will do without their money making anime. I hope they remake some of the old anime.

I want Berserk..

Feb 2014
Raycee said:

Their next project actually IS an anime of a really old manga. No remake, but still awesome considering that the manga, Kiseijuu, finished in 1995.

Nov 2013
Oh my God, Gon and Killua parted ways. This does actually feel like the end of HxH, I can't believe it has only one episode left.
Sep 16, 2014 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
Marielle993 said:
noooooo, a long time ago I was afraid that Gon and Killua would split but after searching I didn't found out so I was happy. Then I figured out that they have split in the manga and now it finally happend...
I'm not happy :( It was a beautiful episode (except the fact that Koala took a half of the episode ><)
I know that Killua has finally a goal in his life now, but I don't really like that Gon was always number 1 and then Alluka came out of nowhere 10 episodes ago and now Gon is number 2. I understand they have to go their ways but it just felt so wrong :(

I hope they will come back together after 7 years? lol Otherwise I should read the manga from now on..

There always been 5 children in the Zoldyck family, chapter 39:
http://i3.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/39/hunter-x-hunter-324033.jpg

In the anime, there is also that during the old Zoldyck arc:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120318043242/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/d/d4/Zoldyck_Family.PNG/270px-Zoldyck_Family.PNG

And we already saw this picture during Feitan vs Zazan:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121010191327/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/2/20/Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg/260px-Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg

We know his/her name since the beginning : IlluMilluKilluAlluKalluto
Sep 16, 2014 2:26 PM

Feb 2014
It hit me in the heart ;;

Them feels..

Next week is the final episode, hm i really enjoy Hunter x Hunter.
The higher I get , The lower I'll sink.

Sep 16, 2014 2:40 PM

Feb 2014
Guilek said:
Marielle993 said:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120318043242/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/d/d4/Zoldyck_Family.PNG/270px-Zoldyck_Family.PNG

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121010191327/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/2/20/Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg/260px-Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg

I think you're misunderstanding something there. Yes, we've known from the very beginning that there are 5 Zoldyck siblings, but it's never been implied before that Killua is so close to Alluka, and then all of the sudden he remembers her again even though he didn't think about her before. At least that's the way I interpret that statement.
(And yes, I know that this was most likely actually because of Illumi's needle.)

And that naming pattern is completely unrelated to that statement, you know...
Sep 16, 2014 2:48 PM
Aug 2013
HitsuWTG said:
Guilek said:

I think you're misunderstanding something there. Yes, we've known from the very beginning that there are 5 Zoldyck siblings, but it's never been implied before that Killua is so close to Alluka, and then all of the sudden he remembers her again even though he didn't think about her before. At least that's the way I interpret that statement.
(And yes, I know that this was most likely actually because of Illumi's needle.)

yeah Well during chimera ant I saw her on the photo but it's a bit weird that she is so close to Killua and that came out of nowhere. Back during the zoldyck family arc he didn't say bye or something like that when he left with gon:p
Sep 16, 2014 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
Glad I'm not the only one who was crying throughout the credits with the song playing and those nostalgia feels ;-;
Sep 16, 2014 2:52 PM

Jul 2013
Marielle993 said:

yeah Well during chimera ant I saw her on the photo but it's a bit weird that she is so close to Killua and that came out of nowhere. Back during the zoldyck family arc he didn't say bye or something like that when he left with gon:p

Like Killua said it was because of the needles and during the zoldyck family arc in the anime, we saw this picture of Killua holding Alluka's hands:
Sep 16, 2014 2:52 PM

Jul 2012
HitsuWTG said:
Guilek said:

because of illumi needles. thats why he somewhat forgot about her
Cty Best mid
Sep 16, 2014 2:53 PM

Feb 2014
Guilek said:
Marielle993 said:

Like Killua said it was because of the needles and during the zoldyck family arc in the anime, we saw this picture of Killua holding Alluka's hands:

That's still grasping at straws though, isn't it? Just holding hands in a picture doesn't imply much, especially if it's between siblings and both are still children.

Kurokokoy said:
HitsuWTG said:

because of illumi needles. thats why he somewhat forgot about her

Smart, but read what I wrote again. I'm well aware that this is due to Illumi's needles.
Sep 16, 2014 2:56 PM
Dec 2013
Can't believe next week is the final episode. I want to say that there's always the manga, but with Togashi and his hiatuses...

I'm glad I got to watch at least the final 20 episodes while they were still new, but man I really wish I was there to watch this amazing anime when it just begun to air, to then spend the next 148 weeks waiting for the next episode.

I really hope that the next arc gets animated sometime in the near future.
Sep 16, 2014 2:56 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode. That last shot of Killua and Gon walking away was powerful.
Sep 16, 2014 2:57 PM

May 2011
Killuaaaa Why do you have to separate from Gon ??!! why don't the 3 of them keep their journey ? just why ? ;_;
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014

animeboilolz - 7 hours ago

22 by Kaitaka12 »»
32 minutes ago

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

915 by Thesk8er2000 »»
Apr 19, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

44 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.