Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 6 Discussion

Sep 24, 2017 4:34 AM

Man this episode was pretty good, but you know what's even better?

The crisp and juicy taste of a Pizza Hut™ pizza and their wonderfully large selection of side dishes and wings. Not only is it delicious, but it's also cheap. You can get a large Pizza Hut New York Pizza™ with a side of Breaded Bone-Out Wings™ for no more than 12$!!! And now with Hut Rewards™ you can earn Pizza Hut Reward Points™ for ordering any of the mouth-watering Pizza Hut™ pizzas online.
Of course, no order of a Pizza Hut™ meal is complete without a side drink of Pepsi Cola™. With many such classic drinks as Pepsi™, Diet Pepsi™, Mountain Dew™ and the ever-so crisp and refreshing taste of Mint Twist™.
Order now and enter the code: GEASS at check out to receive a free serving of Cinnamon Sticks™ with your order*.
"We must pull up our pants...
and dust ourselves off."
- A True Legend Among Us Mortals, 1969-2018

Oct 9, 2017 1:38 AM

well that happened...and one thing led to another

Oct 13, 2017 8:10 PM

"Don't come out HERE!"

I wasn't sure about this series before, but this episode has me just about sold.
It was funny, the main crew are finally all in the same place, the characters are all getting the right amount of screen time and that speech at the end was pretty glorious.

I find Lelouch hilarious because I just presumed he'd be suave in the same way Light Yagami was...but oml he's really not. Falling over a bush, chasing a cat around the school because it's wearing his terrorist mask, too unfit to climb the stairs and ends up sliding off the roof of a building. This boy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 16, 2018 5:01 PM
First boring Code Geass episode.

Sep 19, 2018 9:45 AM

Man, it feels good to be back rewatching code Geass from beginning. It it almost a year since I have watched CG for first time.
Clovis is enjoying the beach?? Well, I hope he is not trying to pick up chicks at the beach. But dead people can talk to Charles? Major revelation.

Fully funny episode. Nunnally making that meow sound was real funny too. And Lelouch acting all like,"Maybe If I had those terrorist forces here I would have had the cat surrounded." Ha ha ha.

That was a bit of a gambit, letting Suzaku save you to hide your secret. Well played Lelouch.

I like how all the students just gang up on Kallen when it is announced that they could kiss anyone in the student council. She isn't Miss Fanservice for nothing.

Minor details I noticed this episode:

Suzaku refers to himself as a Eleven, even though Nunnally and Lelouch themselves don't. Why is that?

Lelouch is noted to have saved Suzaku 7 years ago. How and what?

Nunnally notes that due to the increase in pizzas, she may have to check Lelouch's waist to see if it got bigger. BY HUGGING HIS WAIST. Jeez. Try imagining that.

The inequality at the end was nice, showing more of why Charles is evil.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 8, 6:28 PM
Pretty good fillerish episode. I was anxious the entire way, not gonna lie... The cat stole his y'know what, that was risky...

May 23, 11:49 AM

Pretty funny episode. I like how the great Zero was almost defeated by a... cat stealing his mask. It's kind of disgusting seeing the discrimination Suzaku has to undergo. It really makes him a relatable character. I wonder where Lelouch put the mask. Also, Nunnally being able to distinguish the cat's steps and determine it was injured is some of the most hilarious overpowered intelligence I have seen in a long time.

Jun 1, 6:58 PM

Felt like a filler episode, but it was still enjoyable. Funny how the cat was threatening the only chance the resistance had against Britannia. Looks like Suzaku will finally be accepted by some of his peers, although the girl with th a glasses still has doubts. The emperor had a nice speech, hopefully Lelouch will put him in his place soon. Pizza Girl needs more screen time.
Modified by BlakexEkalb, Jun 1, 7:03 PM

Jul 9, 6:09 PM

I want a kissu from Milly too +.゚❤︎⁄⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧+.゚♡♡

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]