Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 16, 2014 12:36 PM

Nov 2012
if you get kicked in the balls every month for 5 days, you are doing something really wrong
Sep 16, 2014 12:38 PM

Aug 2014
laldonkaments said:
MeiMisaki1525 said:
Vudis is going to be very frustrated that people are still derailing this topic despite his previous warning...

This topic is destined to get locked, so I'm rather curious why he even tried two times before...

I kind of agree, heh. Part of me envies his duties and part of me does not.
zoknimano said:
if you get kicked in the balls every month for 5 days, you are doing something really wrong

So much this.
Sep 16, 2014 12:40 PM

Sep 2014
MeiMisaki1525 said:

I would wager a kick to the vagina is worse, although, I would never experience such a thing due to my years of combat training. :p

did you served in military or something?

laldonkaments said:

This topic is destined to get locked, so I'm rather curious why he even tried two times before...

I think he still have hope that one day MAL will be mature enough to discuss this delicate subject.

Sep 16, 2014 12:43 PM

Sep 2014
MeiMisaki1525 said:

zoknimano said:

So much this.

castration would solve this problem don't you think?

Sep 16, 2014 12:43 PM

Aug 2014
FullMetalIncest said:
MeiMisaki1525 said:

I would wager a kick to the vagina is worse, although, I would never experience such a thing due to my years of combat training. :p

did you served in military or something?

I purchased lessons at a dojo that teaches military hand-to-hand combat techniques for self-defense. I wouldn't dare "serve" in the military.
FullMetalIncest said:
laldonkaments said:

I think he still have hope that one day MAL will be mature enough to discuss this delicate subject.

I don't think this is a delicate topic seeing as how the original poster did ask only the female users to discuss it with her.
FullMetalIncest said:
MeiMisaki1525 said:

So much this.

castration would solve this problem don't you think?

Please do NOT bring that subject here.
Sep 16, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2014
zoknimano said:

It's cute when a girl gets angry and does that little pouty/I'm gonna fuck you up face.

So that's why I make it my goal to make fun of a women at her time of the month, and more then likely pay for it with some kind of pain. Maybe not a kick to the balls, maybe a nail to the face.
Sep 16, 2014 1:15 PM

Feb 2014
laldonkaments said:
causeez said:

It's cute when a girl gets angry and does that little pouty/I'm gonna fuck you up face.

So that's why I make it my goal to make fun of a women at her time of the month, and more then likely pay for it with some kind of pain. Maybe not a kick to the balls, maybe a nail to the face.

You are doing it wrong, dude. Let her leash out at you without legit reason... and afterwards, play the victim card - she'll feel guilty and compensate you in one way or the other (favor, meal, sex?!)

Neckbeard delusions
Sep 16, 2014 1:28 PM

Jul 2013
i bet if morphine wasn't so addictive it would relieve a lot of pain for you women out there
Sep 16, 2014 1:36 PM

Mar 2014
I always have cramps and even backpain. It sucks because sometimes my back hurts so much that wherever I sit or lie I am feeling uncomfortable. It is helpful to keep your belly area warm, so I usually put on a blanket when I am home even if I am not feeling cold.
Sep 16, 2014 1:43 PM

Aug 2009
baki502 said:
MeiMisaki1525 said:

Lmao, your swimming cramps pale in comparison to my menstrual cramps.

Like Id trust womens scale for pain. Most women Ive dealt with overreacted a LOT from little physical pain, stuff I dont even flinch at. Now ofc, you cant do that with internal pain since you cant compare them, but atleast in terms of physical pain that comes from an outwards source and which's result (bruises) etc. can be seen you can comprehend the pain. And in that doman women react WAY worse than most men. I dont know if its a physical thing (maybe women have more pain sensors/nerves?) but it is pretty much a fact. If its similar with internal pain, I could imagine that a man would feel much less pain/react way less or find it less painfull than women while actually experiencing the same "objective" amount of pain.

Now before you toss me a video of a pain simulator simulating birth, let me just state its fake.

Now I dont want to belittle the pain you women go trough. In the end, just because someone can bear pain better doesnt mean someone who is weaker is still not feeling alot of pain. Pain is a highly subjective thing aswell after all,but Id not act like the pain you are experiencing is objectively the worst in the world. Let a tougher woman or man experience the same pain and maybe theyd report its not as bad.

It doesn't really matter who is more resistant to pain or who is "tougher".

I remember my ex-girlfriend tricked me into a ladies night once and they were talking about waxing and period cramps etc. and of course I said "There's no way all that shit is that painful, you're all overreacting!". So they brought out the waxing strips and I was screaming like a little girl. Then you have those who doesn't even flinch when getting their leg hair forcefully removed. I don't think this is related to gender. Pain is really subjective, so let them have their pain. There is no need to compete when it comes to pain.

The only time it actually gets annoying is when you're in serious pain and some snarky woman has to say "Atleast you're never going to give birth, get over yourself" and you just want to smack her in the face and say "Well, neither are you, you fucking troglodyte".
Sep 16, 2014 1:44 PM

Feb 2014
baki502 said:
MeiMisaki1525 said:

Lmao, your swimming cramps pale in comparison to my menstrual cramps.

Like Id trust womens scale for pain. Most women Ive dealt with overreacted a LOT from little physical pain, stuff I dont even flinch at. Now ofc, you cant do that with internal pain since you cant compare them, but atleast in terms of physical pain that comes from an outwards source and which's result (bruises) etc. can be seen you can comprehend the pain. And in that doman women react WAY worse than most men. I dont know if its a physical thing (maybe women have more pain sensors/nerves?) but it is pretty much a fact. If its similar with internal pain, I could imagine that a man would feel much less pain/react way less or find it less painfull than women while actually experiencing the same "objective" amount of pain.

Now before you toss me a video of a pain simulator simulating birth, let me just state its fake.

Now I dont want to belittle the pain you women go trough. In the end, just because someone can bear pain better doesnt mean someone who is weaker is still not feeling alot of pain. Pain is a highly subjective thing aswell after all,but Id not act like the pain you are experiencing is objectively the worst in the world. Let a tougher woman or man experience the same pain and maybe theyd report its not as bad.

You know how I know you're single? I don't think you've actually talked to very many women in your life
Sep 16, 2014 1:48 PM

Sep 2009
About men taking more pain - I'm not sure that's always true. Women do incredibly well with pain.

I honestly can stomach most pains. Tattoos? Piercings? Cuts? Burns? Bruises? no problem.

Period cramps on the other hand are another story.
out-ofthe-woods.tumblr.com

(✿◠‿◠)
Sep 16, 2014 2:02 PM

Aug 2009

Even if women in general have a lower tolerance for pain, what's the point in competing over it?

Is being able to handle pain better than someone really an accomplishment?

That was ultimately the point of my post.
Sep 16, 2014 2:43 PM

Apr 2012
Feyfray said:
baki502 said:

You know how I know you're single? I don't think you've actually talked to very many women in your life

No but Ive hit enough to know they overeact.

Just kidding ofc, but stupid answers deserve a stupid comeback. I also dont see how talking to many women in your life corellates to your relationship status, but I am not going to start questioning your line of thought, cause I doubt a cohesive line exists at all.
Sep 16, 2014 2:47 PM

Feb 2014
baki502 said:
Feyfray said:

Just kidding ofc, but stupid answers deserve a stupid comeback. I also dont see how talking to many women in your life corellates to your relationship status, but I am not going to start questioning your line of thought, cause I doubt a cohesive line exists at all.

I just felt like calling out your misogyny, sorry if you're upset about it
Sep 16, 2014 6:34 PM

May 2009
It doesn't matter whether women have lower pain tolerance because they're not simply overreacting, they do feel pain more intensely than men.

@Olveparty waxing would probably be more painful for most men seeing as they usually have thicker hair than women.
Sep 16, 2014 6:37 PM

Feb 2014
I actually recently had my period like last week and it was terrible!! this one really hurt
but for me I can control my period pains, because my weight is normally between 50kg and 52kg (it was 53kg last week, tht's probably why it hurt so bad) and I've noticed that when I'm 50kg or lighter I don't have any pain, but if I'm 52kg (or 53, like last week) then I get the period pains. So I'm probably going to start making sure I'm 50kg before the start of that particular week so that I don't have to curl up in the fetal position and stuff my face with food to numb the pain.

Sep 16, 2014 6:40 PM

Jan 2013
Holy shit when did i log onto tumblr?
Sep 16, 2014 6:49 PM

Mar 2014
Cramps are the worst. During that time, all I want to do is rev chainsaws and burn down houses.
Sep 16, 2014 7:28 PM

Jan 2014
mapleslattes said:
About men taking more pain - I'm not sure that's always true. Women do incredibly well with pain.

I honestly can stomach most pains. Tattoos? Piercings? Cuts? Burns? Bruises? no problem.

Period cramps on the other hand are another story.
I guess everyone feels pain a bit differently. I'm generally OK with physical pain, the thing that really gets to me is migraines. Nothing else in this world can make me cry like a little girl. If period cramps are like a migraine in the abdomen, then thank god I'm male.

bacchi said:
@Olveparty waxing would probably be more painful for most men seeing as they usually have thicker hair than women.
It is exceptionally painful. I would not recommend it at all. That and epilators (sp?), horrid little torture machines.
Sep 16, 2014 7:29 PM
Dec 2013
SolviteSekai said:
Holy shit when did i log onto tumblr?
sINCE yOU hAD yOUR pERIOD

[Reblogged]
Sep 16, 2014 8:58 PM

Aug 2014
Holy poop, this topic has gotten way out of hand.
Sep 16, 2014 9:52 PM

Apr 2012
Feyfray said:
baki502 said:

I just felt like calling out your misogyny, sorry if you're upset about it

Its not misoginy if its true. If I say men are physically superior to women will you call me out for misoginy? You cant really, unless youre a brainless feminazi, any sane person and even a normal,smart feminist will aknowledge that its simply true.

And well its kind of similar with the pain thing. Ofc, not as universally proven/known as the physical strenght thing, but nevertheless I have drawn that conclusion from my personal experience. Ofc there are exceptions on both sides. My brother is a friggin wimp, overreacts like no other person Ive ever seen. My other brother tough could bear more pain than my mother by the age of 10.
Im a bit rough and careless, so I have unintentionally slightly hurt girls before. Im not proud about it but thats just how I am. So I do know what I am talking about, atleast when it comes to my personal life.
Sep 16, 2014 10:35 PM

Jan 2014
I suffered for about a decade before my brain said, "Pain sucks so bad. Why don't you just take some pain meds?" I responded, "Because...I'm just...waa..." Now, thanks to my new bestie Ibuprofen, I've experienced heaven for the past two years.
Sep 16, 2014 11:04 PM

Aug 2014
As a matter of fact, I have developed a high tolerance for pain so my menstrual cramps are not nearly as painful as they were in the past.
Sep 17, 2014 12:00 AM

Apr 2012
MeiMisaki1525 said:
As a matter of fact, I have developed a high tolerance for pain so my menstrual cramps are not nearly as painful as they were in the past.

You can also influence or auto-brainwash yourself into feeling less pain. I experimented on myself, bit into my hand and told myself it doesnt hurt. I was close to biting my flesh off till the pain overwhelmed my "auto-brainwashing" and I felt the pain really strong.

However if you already tell in your mind "omg it hurts so bad its the worst ever" its going to hurt just more.
Sep 17, 2014 1:21 AM

Dec 2012
mapleslattes said:
this thread is mainly for girls on mal... so do any of you experience really bad period cramps? Have you always had that or is it more recent? is it due to an underlying medical condition? and what do you find most helpful to combat them?

i've had really bad period cramps for as long as i remember, partially due to anemia, however i need to go to the doctor to find out if theres other causes because I'm in so much pain. Anyway, I find the only helpful thing is chocolate and a hot water bottle.

I know exactly how you feel. I get cramps occasionally and it's probably the one feeling I get that makes me want to just lie down in bed and do nothing but just wallow in my own despair.

I've taken medication for them but it's never really worked ugh x.x

Try putting hot water on your stomach if anything, I've done it once or twice but it never really has done much to ease the pain in the long run. Sometimes I just grin and bear it and once it's over, just move on...

I wish the guys who post on this thread would stop posting nonsense just so they can get attention, it's not really funny in my opinion as do I think it wouldn't be funny to many other opinions from others too.
LotteDreamsSep 17, 2014 1:24 AM
Sep 17, 2014 1:45 AM

Jul 2014
I've never had a period cramp because I'm male but when my crohns was untreated I would get very painful stomach cramps which would make me go into fetal position, felt similiar to being stabbed. But eventually I just got a much higher pain tolerance and would just do everything I normally do. After a while I noticed as long as I concentrate on something else enough I wouldn't even feel any pain so I would just play games while having cramps unless and it wouldn't affect my efficency in other activities either.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Sep 17, 2014 1:59 AM

Apr 2014
Umiiii said:
I wish the guys who post on this thread would stop posting nonsense just so they can get attention, it's not really funny in my opinion as do I think it wouldn't be funny to many other opinions from others too.

I agree with you, but the same time I disagree with you. Poking fun at periods is like poking fun at anything else that causes pain. It just seems to be taboo since it spans a gender line.

If I want to make fun of your period, I'm going to. The same way you can make fun of me when I get a soccer ball to the gonads and I'm sprawled out on the ground twitching in shock. Not to mention everyone has laughed at someone else's pain before. You have, I have, everyone has.

Laugh a little.
Sep 17, 2014 9:11 AM

Oct 2011
I used to have them bad in middle school/high school. I used to throw up and had to stay home from school for the first day or so. However, I'm also anemic and have a low immunity system to begin with. Now that I'm post-puberty, it's not too, too bad I'd say. My boobs still get really sore/tender though.

Sep 17, 2014 9:33 AM

Oct 2013
Hurts sometimes, most the time it's just annoying

Feb 4, 2016 9:43 PM

Dec 2015
Some days I forget I even have my period because I feel no pain.

Other days I'm afraid Ima die, or ateast it hurts that bad.

And other days I'm like "yay" when I get it because it means I'm not pregnant
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 5, 2016 5:20 AM

Apr 2014
You can force a guy to have a period by kicking their dick really really hard, and making all blood spurt out, lol.

Then they shall understand.
Feb 5, 2016 5:33 AM

Jul 2015
Doesn't hurt that badly, more of an annoyance
Feb 5, 2016 6:44 AM

Jul 2015
so all the posts above me are girls...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 5, 2016 7:13 AM
Aug 2013
I have contraception right now but before that I used to have period cramps too. Sometimes it was quite painful. I usually lay down into “egg“ position and tried to sleep. If it's too much you should go to doctor.
Feb 5, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2013
My period cramps can range anywhere from practically non-existent to... death. I try to tell myself not to take any painkillers whenever they get really bad, but I usually can't hear that voice when it gets drowned in my own satanic noises as I lie face down on my bed, body hugging the shit out of a pillow.

The last time my uterus tried to kill me because I didn't have a baby was on New Year's Day of this year. I was at the beach with my family, so while everyone was enjoying the lovely sun and sand, I was dying in our hotel room.
Feb 5, 2016 8:18 AM

Feb 2013
Bambi said:
You can force a guy to have a period by kicking their dick really really hard, and making all blood spurt out, lol.

Woah.......thats hardcore Bambi.

Feb 5, 2016 8:33 AM

Jan 2016
nyaaaa i.. i...

oh well what could i possibly know about this :P

Bambi said:

we understand nothing!
Feb 5, 2016 8:46 AM

Oct 2012
in my experience, moving helps a lot. any kind of exercise that makes the blood flow and muscles warm reduces the pain from cramps.
fadesFeb 5, 2016 9:32 AM

Feb 5, 2016 8:49 AM

Mar 2014
I always have period cramps the first three-four days and it always hurts a lot

Seriously sometimes I even need to go home from school because of the pain
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 5, 2016 11:56 AM

Dec 2015
ToyPoodle said:
I take the pill continuously so I don't get my period lol

wait, so do I but I still get my period.
Which one do you take?
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 5, 2016 3:53 PM

Apr 2009
had really bad ones for years, but i just had terrible periods in general. like, i'd get fevers? and puke sometimes?
wish i could help, but all i did was stuff myself with painkillers, and sometimes i had to skip school (which is a big deal because those were the only times i skipped school, and one time when i got pneumonia)
then at some point it randomly got better? or not so randomly, my stress levels MASSIVELY decreased (or at least it wasn't the same type of stress anymore) + my depressive symptoms got better. so i guess my hormones finally got to chill out a bit more

basically. just look for anything that seems to correlate with your bad period cramps. it doesn't have to be an extremely obvious biological explanation, because has very intense impact on physiological processes
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Feb 5, 2016 4:11 PM

Dec 2015
My cramps aren't TOO bad, but they're still cramps.
My older sister, on the other hand; she says she can't stand those cramps sometimes. I feel bad for her that she has to feel that pain >////< she takes Advil every time.

Even if I do get cramps, I'm probably just going to bear with it cause I hate taking pills >.<

"Because nothing makes one happier than being with the one you love."
~ Isla, Plastic Memories

Click my signature for my list ^^
Feb 5, 2016 4:14 PM

May 2014
Having been raised by three older sisters , i can safely tell you OP, that men suffer more then women when that time of the month comes ...
ZA_WAYDFeb 5, 2016 4:35 PM
Feb 5, 2016 4:27 PM

Dec 2015
ToyPoodle said:
KonaKoffee4 said:

wait, so do I but I still get my period.
Which one do you take?

You probably take the placebo pills too (the 4th week, they usually have a different color), just skip those and start a new pack.

what brand do you use? you get prescription right?
Banner credit to @turnip
Feb 5, 2016 4:30 PM

Oct 2013
I haven't ever gotten a cramp at all! I just get TERRIBLE mood swings and I start craving candy and high sodium foods.
Feb 5, 2016 4:42 PM

Mar 2015
Im 16 and have not yet reached my period? Is this normal, am I ok?
Feb 5, 2016 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

31 by Kamikaze_404 »»
4 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

670 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

99 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

38 by fae »»
3 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

42 by fae »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.