Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 13, 2014 2:30 PM

Sep 2013
chickenonthepan said:

I don't really agree with you guys on this point.

In my opinion, Inaho is partly expressing Asseylum's will. She wants to be used. She is ready for that when she suggest him taking her to the castle.

Their idea is pretty much the same there. So it's no problem that Inaho talks like that with the communication on. Actually that's the only way they can win.

And that's why she choose to talk to Inaho, not other people. She knows that he will not hesitate.

Why she was hiding that before? Because she was naive and thought that her message will end the war, no need to fight any more. And the fact is that they never meet an obital castle on their way before, right?

I know that the writing is bad but you guys should give the credit for the reasonable part. :P

As you said, the writing is bad. My issue isn't so much the general idea of what he is saying, my issue was how it was written. They wrote it as though he was basically just calling her a weapon to be used, "Well she's no use to us as she is, so might as well try to get SOME use out of her" is basically what he said. Pretty dickish thing to say to be honest. They made it seem like he gives absolutely no fucks about her life. It didn't bother me much(mostly because I am used to it from this show) but I can understand if it bothers others. I didn't completely hate this episode either, I actually kind of enjoyed it for what it was.
KetenSep 13, 2014 2:33 PM
Sep 13, 2014 2:30 PM

May 2014
Yeah... The next episode will be a massive cliffhanger for the following season that god knows when will come out -_-'
Sep 13, 2014 2:35 PM

Jul 2014
soo the final war?

why doesn't slaine use cruhteo kat?

will we see inahoxslaine combi again?

and hime, what happened to her kat? she wanted to jump but saazbaum attack deucalion, and then what happened to hime?

it's too bad, it just aired by 12 episode and next week is the last one, hope it will get it's second season, or a movie? well that doesn't matter, at least just (predict) tearing saazbaum and the war ends and seylum back to mars, it's not enough for a good series like this, hope the finale will be (at least) somewhat shocking and unpredictable!
a dual-sword wielder, fire element in right arm and ice element in left arm
Sep 13, 2014 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
Keten said:

As you said, the writing is bad. My issue isn't so much the general idea of what he is saying, my issue was how it was written. They wrote it as though he was basically just calling her a weapon to be used, "Well she's no use to us as she is, so might as well try to get SOME use out of her" is basically what he said. Pretty dickish thing to say to be honest. They made it seem like he gives absolutely no fucks about her life. It didn't bother me much but I can understand if it bothers others. I didn't completely hate this episode either, I actually kind of enjoyed it for what it was.

I think very few people has problem with this.

Anyway, as I say, it is ok for him to talk like that because he knows that Hime is ready to be used.

And don't miss the fact that he also put his life on the line too. Not that he used Hime to get to the castle with ease.
Sep 13, 2014 2:38 PM

Apr 2008
novian14 said:
soo the final war?

and hime, what happened to her kat? she wanted to jump but saazbaum attack deucalion, and then what happened to hime?

it's too bad, it just aired by 12 episode and next week is the last one, hope it will get it's second season, or a movie? well that doesn't matter, at least just (predict) tearing saazbaum and the war ends and seylum back to mars, it's not enough for a good series like this, hope the finale will be (at least) somewhat shocking and unpredictable!

Slaine doesn't have ALdnoah. Kinda can't use a Martian Kat without that REMEMBER?
Sep 13, 2014 2:40 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
I don't really agree with you guys on this point.

In my opinion, Inaho is partly expressing Asseylum's will. She wants to be used. She is ready for that when she suggest him taking her to the castle.

Keten said:
As you said, the writing is bad. My issue isn't so much the general idea of what he is saying, my issue was how it was written. They wrote it as though he was basically just calling her a weapon to be used, "Well she's no use to us as she is, so might as well try to get SOME use out of her" is basically what he said. Pretty dickish thing to say to be honest. They made it seem like he gives absolutely no fucks about her life. It didn't bother me much(mostly because I am used to it from this show) but I can understand if it bothers others. I didn't completely hate this episode either, I actually kind of enjoyed it for what it was.

Well, I didn't bang my head in the table, becasue of extreme embarrassment for the quality of the writing, as I did during the last episode too.

If I think long and hard about that conversation, him letting her hear it can be viewed as a sign of trust and honesty, i.e. a sign of friendship. She is accepted as an equal part of the team.
From cynical point of view it might've been better to use her idealism. Though I am not sure - maybe hevaing a person know, that it is the last use you have of her, is more impressive.
But I don't like to think that hard to get the caharcters' predicposition out of a conversation.

Still I think that discussion the fate of a person, and a person that is important for the operation, by a channel that is open to that person, is stupid. It is illogical, like shooting down Slaine and leaving him then. It makes Inaho's personality look contradictory.

Darklight0303 said:
Slaine doesn't have ALdnoah. Kinda can't use a Martian Kat without that REMEMBER?

I agree, but I wonder, why I had to watch Saazbaum showing him Tharsis twice in this case... :/
Sep 13, 2014 2:41 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
novian14 said:
soo the final war?

This make me think that the whole point of showing Slaine that kat is that when Inaho and Asseylum found it in the castle, views won't go like: "wtf, why is it here?". :P
Sep 13, 2014 2:43 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
This make me think that the whole point of showing Slaine that kat is that when Inaho and Asseylum found it in the castle, views won't go like: "wtf, why is it here?". :P

Convoluted plot-devices, convoluted plot-devices everywhere!

Do you think we'll see the scene with Saazbaum stupidly shooting Slaine's handcuffs off for the third time next week?

nirunaru said:
Guess my criticism slipped a bit.... They got me in this episode.... Because... omg. It got explosions and missiles!!!!!! ;)

And A LOT of missiles at that, I must say.
Sep 13, 2014 2:44 PM

Jul 2012
one more episode guys and then thats it... Gotta wait a long time before season 2 comes up..
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Sep 13, 2014 2:47 PM

Apr 2011
This might be nitpicky, but isn't having Asseylum's Kataphrakt's code name be Princess 1 rather dumb? The Martians could have intercepted their radio chatter, figured out their plan and known which Kataphrakt was hers. There's no reason why the Martians couldn't have done that right or am I missing something? Even if there was zero possibility of this, as far as the Terrans were concerned, there's still the possibility of traitors/spies amongst them. The rest of the code names were Mustang 11-44, so why not just have Asseylum's be Mustang 55? Or anything other than 'Princess 1' really just to be on the safe side?

Okay. I'm definitely being nitpicky. Stuff like this just bugs me way more than it should :P
LambdaDeltaGammaSep 13, 2014 3:50 PM
Sep 13, 2014 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

Convoluted plot-devices, convoluted plot-devices everywhere!

Do you think we'll see the scene with Saazbaum stupidly shooting Slaine's handcuffs off for the third time next week?

Well, they need something or Saazbaum will simply kill them like bugs. :P

No. Next week episode will begin with Deucalion crashing scene.

But you know what I scare the most next episode? Slaine flying back to the castle to complete his meaningless circle. lmao.

I really hope he will stay in that base, meet Rayet and help her take out the drones.
Just_ChickenSep 13, 2014 2:52 PM
Sep 13, 2014 2:48 PM
Jul 2012
The anime was good but that's because I really love Inaho and if the second season is gonna have Slane as mc I dont know I might drop this. Is just that i love this smart characters that are also mc
Sep 13, 2014 2:51 PM

Jul 2014
Fai said:
I will give this trainwreck 10 out of 10 if this suddenly turns into Aquarion EVOL and they power it through sex.

Whoa, I found one nice idea on the earlier pages. >< Wholeheartedly agree.
Sep 13, 2014 2:59 PM
Oct 2008
I didn't expect the Deucalion to be taken out so quickly. I wonder what next flying ship there are going to use. Are there going to use Saazbaum's castle as the next home base.

I wonder what wtf moment is going to be for this first half is over?
Sep 13, 2014 2:59 PM

Aug 2014
LambdaDeltaGamma said:
This is might be nitpicky, but isn't having Asseylum's Kataphrakt's code name be Princess 1 rather dumb? The Martians could have intercepted their radio chatter, figured out their plan and known which Kataphrakt was hers. There's no reason why the Martians couldn't have done that right or am I missing something? Even if there was zero possibility of this, as far as the Terrans were concerned, there's still the possibility of traitors/spies amongst them. The rest of the code names were Mustang 11-44, so why not just have Asseylum's be Mustang 55? Or anything other than 'Princess 1' really just to be on the safe side?

Well I was thinking exactly the same thing there. It was totally idiotic code name...

Or maybe they were actually baiting Saazbaum. :D
Sep 13, 2014 3:06 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
But you know what I scare the most next episode? Slaine flying back to the castle to complete his meaningless circle. lmao.

I really hope he will stay in that base, meet Rayet and help her take out the drones.

As of now Slaine doesn't have place in the show and he is sorely failing behind everyone. Like, for example, his question "The ship from the island?", while everyone else knows its name and, roughly, its story. So I can't even say if I want to see him working with Rayet. There're too many things that need to be resolves without new relationships. Also I dunno, what Slaine can even do.
Maybe they shouldn't have shown him at all in this episode. They could've shown, that he went to look at the battle, in form of a flashback, when he is really needed.

I think, that they can't pull off multiple plotlines after all.
Sep 13, 2014 3:07 PM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:

Or maybe they were actually baiting Saazbaum. :D

hmm, should they rename it "Saazbaum's target no.1". :P
Sep 13, 2014 3:07 PM

Nov 2013
Holy hell that was intense. The music was amazing as usual.

I found Cockblock-chan in the driver's seat really funny, but it sure looked like she was going to die after the Princess boarded the Deucalion. I wouldn't have put it past Urobutcher to kill her. It was also fun seeing the Princess in a mecha.

Can't wait for the next week's season finale. They've got the objective and everything set up for the audience to see it executed. No doubt they will succeed in deactivating the landing castle, since it is the last episode of the season, but the question is at what cost. Someone important is going to die in the process, or there will be a massive twist at the end and they will leave us with a 3 month cliffhanger until the second season. My popcorn is ready.
Sep 13, 2014 3:11 PM

May 2012
Missiles that can penetrate bunkers? WUT...

My god, listening to that Yuki-bitch NAG NAG NAG really makes me want to strangle her. Seriously, just STFU and let your stupid plot armoured brother do all the talking.

1 more episode until I can stop following this, hooray.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Sep 13, 2014 3:12 PM
Aug 2014
If both Inko and Yuki survive the next episode I'd be very surprised. Surely there's going to be a major death before the mid-season break.
Mechr0mancerSep 13, 2014 3:17 PM
Sep 13, 2014 3:14 PM
Jan 2014
Well, talk about action packed episodes. I quite enjoyed it. Although the logic of Inaho's plan was erkhem... nevermind that. Count Saazbaum have to shoot at Orleane's ship - I guess he felt like shit when he did that. Slaine being late again (isn't it a tradition already?). All in all I liked this one, can't wait for the finale (well I hope that they will not end it with a giant clifhaner).
Sep 13, 2014 3:17 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:
chickenonthepan said:

As of now Slaine doesn't have place in the show and he is sorely failing behind everyone. Like, for example, his question "The ship from the island?", while everyone else knows its name and, roughly, its story. So I can't even say if I want to see him working with Rayet. There're too many things that need to be resolves without new relationships. Also I dunno, what Slaine can even do.
Maybe they shouldn't have shown him at all in this episode. They could've shown, that he went to look at the battle, in form of a flashback, when he is really needed.

I think that their meeting is the best, for both of them.

It gives Slaine something to do rather than flying in circle...

And Rayet is alone now, she need a fighting partner. That drone is no easy feat. It will be an asspull if Rayet can solo it herself.

In more dramatic context, they are both people that feel lost and feel that there is no place they are belong to. They are similar yet have different attitude. Their new relationship maybe interesting if the writer know how to get the most out of it. Though I better don't put too much hope. :P
Sep 13, 2014 3:22 PM

Jul 2013
My god, each episode, was so full of intensity and thrilling. Slaine was too late to meet with the Princess, and Inaho as always, have the brains of infiltrating the Orbital Knight's base. Guess their plan backfired at the end, but send the Deucalion at their base.... Oh sh*t, guess I had to wait for next week.

Hiroyuki Sawano, time to listen to your music now :D.

Sep 13, 2014 3:30 PM

Jun 2013
deadoptimist said:
Oh, this many comments already. Sorry for being late - I overslept (seriously ><).
I think, I'll write my impressions at first and then go into earlier comments.

In my opinion, the batttle was mostly unsatisfactory. When they started to explain the Inaho's plan, they lost me alltogether, because my logic centre couldn't process it and failed. Either I'm too stupid, or there wasn't any logic at all.
The writing is in a pitiful state, as usual.

Did they really need to show us half of the previous episode at the beginning?

Lol'd at the amount of sandwiched the kids did.

I wonder, why the earth forces didn't try to use some tactics besides "stand still while shooting-die-be avenged by Inaho" on their own territory (like, why martian infantry does whatever it wants?) Can't the writers let the adult trained militarymen save face by doing at least something heroic before dying?

Some missiles the castle has. I understand that they have the alien power source technology, but now also ground-underground missiles? Actually it's being bugging me for a while now - it is unclear, to what extent Vers uses alien technology and what it borrows from the Earth tech. Why did they become superior in everything in such a short period of time?

Saazbauim enjoying the fight ia a treat to watch. Can we remove all the schoolchildren from this anime and focus on the adults more, please? Like the pilots, that joked with Inko and the princess. Or lieutenant Marito?
Though among the kids Asseylum shines in this episode. Her development is most welcome.

I'm interested, whether Slaine can't or won't use Tharsis. And what was the point of showing it...? Oh, wait, so Inaho will, probably, get it. But then again what was the point of showing it with Slaine?
Dunno why Slaine abandons his plane and starts to run around the battlefield on foot.

Inaho's dialogue with the princess is written badly. I mean, can't she get to the point right from the start? Don't they want to hit her, because she hid this most important info? Why does Yuki protest, if there is no other alternative and they are being slaughtered? Why does Inaho feel the need to show his savantism, while keeping the link with Asseylum open?

It's a pity that Rayet will sacrifice herself for the sake of the princess. Eddelrittuo too - she was annoying, but the comic relief that she provided will be missed.

Saazbaum attacking in only one kat is nsulting for the UE. Can't they take down the sky carriers at least?
Inaho's plan... Sigh. I don't even know where to start. The stuffed fake kats got to me too much. And with the amount of missiles, that a whole martian castle has, all of them should be annihilated with ease. A whole castle of martians seems like kind of a problem too.
Though Deucalion ramming into the castle was nice.

On the bright side: I love this guy's stoic expression. XD And he knew about anime.He is like: "Commander, plz. This is japanese cartoons, so we are all gonna die, can u stop shouting". (Great "panicking officer" voice from his neighbor too ><)

You are the most annoying person on this site. Jesus Christ. Every week this bullshit.

Anyway, nice episode. Wasn't a fan of the loli driving, especially since the princess knew how to operate a kat. Then again, I guess she had to board the ship so it makes sense she wasn't driving. Disregard that. Just thinking out loud.

I was hoping the Deucalion would kamikaze into the landing castle and finish it that way, that would have been amazing.

Can't wait for the finale. So many anime this season started good then quickly became really bad- Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill, SOA II (to be fair this one was never good), Zankyou no Terror, etc. Aldnoah Zero is the only one that has been consistently good throughout the season.
Sep 13, 2014 3:34 PM

Aug 2014
ex_necross said:
You are the most annoying person on this site. Jesus Christ. Every week this bullshit.

Hey dude, what's with the attitude? We don't all like the same things. Deadoptimist got a point there. If you don't agree, that is fine, but just leave the unnecessary comments out of it.
Sep 13, 2014 3:36 PM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:

And Rayet is alone now, she need a fighting partner. That drone is no easy feat. It will be an asspull if Rayet can solo it herself.

In more dramatic context, they are both people that feel lost and feel that there is no place they are belong to. They are similar yet have different attitude. Their new relationship maybe interesting if the writer know how to get the most out of it. Though I better don't put too much hope. :P

I can see the potential in the relationship. And there will be tension, due to the fact that they agree in their dislike of martians, but Rayet tried to kill the princess Slaine lives for. He is a terran lost in martian world and she is a martian lost on Earth. But in Aldnoah it can't be explored well. Also Slaine doesn't go beyond his love to princess, he is an inflexible character.

But other than that I don't see the point of them working together for the plot. I suspect that you want them to become the leaders of Earth side, but the Earth's side doesn't have anything going for it besides Inaho, and Slaine was not given nor power, nor special talents.

ex_necross said:

Wow, thanks man, considering the sheer amount of people on this site, I will bear this title proudly and will add it to my biggest achievements.

But since I am so consistent in my relationship to the show, can't you, I dunno, skip my posts? Cause I don't like your attitude too.
deadoptimistSep 13, 2014 3:40 PM
Sep 13, 2014 3:47 PM

Jun 2013
nirunaru said:
ex_necross said:

Hey dude, what's with the attitude? We don't all like the same things. Deadoptimist got a point there. If you don't agree, that is fine, but just leave the unnecessary comments out of it.

It's just the same old drivel every time. It's like she's trying to fill some void in her life.
Sep 13, 2014 3:48 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:
Also Slaine doesn't go beyond his love to princess, he is an inflexible character.

This is why I want him to start a new interesting relationship. He should get over it already.

But other than that I don't see the point of them working together for the plot. I suspect that you want them to become the leaders of Earth side, but the Earth's side doesn't have anything going for it besides Inaho, and Slaine was not given nor power, nor special talents.

But is there a better option for him?

- If Earth side win the war, he is still nothing. He doesn't side with Saazbaum. If he goes back to Mars side, other knights will most likely kills him on sight, or keeps him as personal pet. He has no power to start revolution or riot or whatever. At least this gives him a new path so that he can start all over again.

- If Mars side win the war (most likely not happening), Asseylum will die for sure. And what is his point of living from that?
Sep 13, 2014 3:51 PM

Sep 2013
ex_necross said:

It's just the same old drivel every time. It's like she's trying to fill some void in her life.

While I understand your irritation with others disliking a show and expressing their views on it when you like it. There is no reason for you to make this personal. Keep it about the show, not about the people watching it because then it becomes rude.
Sep 13, 2014 3:51 PM

Aug 2013
WHAT HAPPENED TO PRINCESS ONE?! PRINCESS ONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Slaine get run over again. Get into the plane... with no damn ammo.

Use a giant fortress spaceship to ram into another giant fortress spaceship, that's some TTGL shit.

OH GOD WHY DIDN'T THEY CENSORED THE DRIVING SCENE, THAT WAS UNDERAGE DRIVING!!
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Sep 13, 2014 3:53 PM

Aug 2011
minouneetzoe said:
OH GOD WHY DIDN'T THEY CENSORED THE DRIVING SCENE, THAT WAS UNDERAGE DRIVING!!

Because Japan.
As a Martian you get your driving license at the age of 3 :P
Sep 13, 2014 3:59 PM

Jul 2014
ex_necross said:

You know, at least I write about the show, not people discussing it. Now piss off, pretty please.

chickenonthepan said:
This is why I want him to start a new interesting relationship. He should get over it already.

Seems unlikely, considering that the only thing he said in this episode was about the princess.(

chickenonthepan said:
But is there a better option for him?

It's just that I don't see any good options at the moment. I don't say that there aren't any, but he is left at a turning point with not enough data to suppose, where he can go.

If he changes sides, I agree that we may have a timeskip between the cours, since it is a major change, and the writers of Aldnoah are unable to show gradual development.

Also I hope that they will give something good to Earth besides Inaho.
Sep 13, 2014 4:04 PM

Oct 2013
So, what the big idea here?
Are they gonna use the deucallion to drill the landing castle and take it over?

Wait, that's TTGL
"Burn the heretics"
Sep 13, 2014 4:07 PM
Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
deadoptimist said:

Totally agree. I like the idea of Slaine and Rayet fighting together.
Sep 13, 2014 4:25 PM

Feb 2013
Slain proved Incompetent this episode ( As if he competent in beginning). Man, he must clear his stance now, Earth or Vers. Do something for Hime sake, just stop it already. And with most his fanboy so goddamn annoying make he more and more an eyesore in the show. Kill him now or better give him some clear development!!
And Rayet, why did she can drive a kat, since she were a prisoner? Oh yeah, it is anime after all, with something irrational usually happen
Sep 13, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2012
This does not feel like the second last episode lol
Sep 13, 2014 5:05 PM

Feb 2014
alchem1485 said:
Slain proved Incompetent this episode ( As if he competent in beginning). Man, he must clear his stance now, Earth or Vers. Do something for Hime sake, just stop it already. And with most his fanboy so goddamn annoying make he more and more an eyesore in the show. Kill him now or better give him some clear development!!
And Rayet, why did she can drive a kat, since she were a prisoner? Oh yeah, it is anime after all, with something irrational usually happen

Why is it even a question as to what he will choose when it comes to Earth or Vers? Either protect the place that he's from and subsequently the person he loves, or protect an empire you have no loyalty to and has been treating you poorly since you've arrived. What would you choose?
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Sep 13, 2014 5:12 PM

Jun 2008
Mixed feeling about this episode.
It didn't feel satisfying, too much action, not enough plot...

Slaine was running like an headless chicken.
He should have just taken the damn Thesis!
Like nothing made sense in this episode.
Feels like they don't stop doing bad choices.
Deucalion ramming in the landing castle was pretty amusing to see.
But, can't they stop with these bad cliffhangers!
JESUS!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Sep 13, 2014 5:22 PM

Apr 2008
EarlAlois said:

JESUS!

He couldn't Take Tharsis since HE DOES NOT HAVE A FUCKING ALDNOAH DRIVE.
Sep 13, 2014 5:36 PM

Jun 2008
Darklight0303 said:
EarlAlois said:

JESUS!

He could have asked Saazbaum to activate it, no?
Or he could have just waited in the castle:
Like- Wait and see what happen's?

Instead of running around wild and always showing up late at the party =|
If he hadn't moved out the castle, he'd be there when the princess would have crashed with Deucalion.

Just Sayin'
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Sep 13, 2014 5:37 PM

Jan 2011
this episode gave me GC vibes with just dumb fun action and not a lot of plot going on still kept me entertained all through out the episode

just wanna see who gets the white Katz
Sep 13, 2014 5:42 PM

Oct 2013
EarlAlois said:

JESUS!

I will lol so hard if they end the season with a cliffhanger bwahahahaha
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Sep 13, 2014 5:48 PM

Apr 2008
EarlAlois said:
Darklight0303 said:

He could have asked Saazbaum to activate it, no?
Or he could have just waited in the castle:
Like- Wait and see what happen's?

Instead of running around wild and always showing up late at the party =|
If he hadn't moved out the castle, he'd be there when the princess would have crashed with Deucalion.

Just Sayin'

Sazbaum wouldn't activate it for him. He's not stupid. He knows he's zealously loyal to the princess. There was no way Slaine was getting Tharsis
Sep 13, 2014 5:57 PM

Apr 2013
Inaho had that "things didn't actually go according plan" face on at the end. Could somebody also explain why that little girl's could drive that Humvee?
Sep 13, 2014 6:04 PM

Mar 2014
when the maid smiled from inside the car i was sure at that moment the car would blow up... anyway, how will they end this in 1 episode.... i want more :(
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Sep 13, 2014 6:19 PM

Aug 2011
This show has been going downhill for a while. Bleh.
Sep 13, 2014 6:47 PM

Mar 2014

INAHO GOT MAD, THE SHIT GOT REAL!

very good episode (even if they are recently cliffhanging to Selum in each ep xD)
unfortunately next week is the last episode and no wanna wait until January ;n;
Sep 13, 2014 6:50 PM

Jan 2009
not a bad episode
Sep 13, 2014 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
You know... I feel like Slaine needs that goodluck charm ALOT more than the princess. The struggle.. EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

Or now that I think about it... maybe the princess' luck is from the charm... so working as intended? :P
Sep 13, 2014 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
Holmes15 said:
Inaho had that "things didn't actually go according plan" face on at the end. Could somebody also explain why that little girl's could drive that Humvee?

Someone mentioned this on Crunchy "If your loli maid cant drive military vehicles, get a new loli maid"

Also, she did mention she could pilot and drive things when they were signing up for jobs... though she probably had to sit on a few phonebooks and tie blocks to her shoes lol
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

544 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 17, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2014

622 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 17, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2121 by Sakio »»
Apr 7, 2:31 PM

» Romance ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shomix - Jul 22, 2014

396 by srujan26 »»
Dec 7, 2023 3:27 AM

» Sequel ?

Destined321 - Oct 12, 2023

7 by Destined321 »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.