Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Pri Para Episode 11 Discussion

Sep 13, 2014 7:21 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat making drama. Poor Sophie. I hope they all form a group soon-pri D:

Sep 15, 2014 3:39 PM
Loli King~

Another good episode..! I'm guessing the Sophie arc will end in 1-2 episodes?

Sep 15, 2014 3:58 PM
I dont think Sophie is an arc, I think she's joining the team. but that making drama made me cry so hard.

Sep 15, 2014 5:30 PM

Damn, I actually got some unnerving shivers through my body when Sophie sang. They really captured her low self-esteem really well. It felt like the amazing performance she was putting on was all just some act to please others. I also like how her "Royal Guard" people are starting to open up to the idea that Sophie isn't happy and maybe they aren't being friends to her, just fangirls. We get a bit more interaction involving Sophies sister as well.

I really do hope someone just slaps Usagi to the ground at some point... Be awesome if Sophie did actually. Even if I like Usagi in a "Gary Oak" sort of way, he is a major jerk.

Pretty good humor this week too. I enjoyed the auditions.

Either way, good episode, only issues I really had were the singing parts(Other than Sophies) just because they were the exact same as before. Even then, it's a bit of a nitpick.

Sep 15, 2014 7:18 PM

That audition is hilarious. The first audition had me fooled. at first she was shy until her personality change.

Lala, Mireille, one of her guards, and her big sister got hit by Sophie's making drama

Usagi may be small but he is a big asshole. I hope Sophie leaves him and join with Lala, and Mireille.

Sep 16, 2014 8:25 AM

I hate that damn rabbit. he almost as evil as Kyubi.

Sep 17, 2014 11:29 AM

ahh i want the next episode asap! i really really hope Sophie pairs up with Lala and Mireille ><

Sep 18, 2014 3:55 PM

Kuma seems like Kyuubey's bff xD
All the characters are really going deep.
Unexpected from an anime like this. Thumbs up!

Oct 5, 2014 10:49 PM

Man what a episode! For a idol anime, there sure have some drama and intense emotions here :P

Lala working hard to level up!! I actually like the new member Dorothy. I really wonder if she's gonna get cut just like that :

Amazing episode!! I really enjoying it! Can't wait for the next episode!!

Mar 16, 2015 4:01 PM

When that shy girl started rapping... I lost it. Just "wow"...

Sophie's cry for help was heart breaking. "I can't reach it!" Gave me shivers. 5/5 for that.

Apr 15, 9:50 AM

Well, Kuma has some weird standards when it comes to people for auditions, but a bunch of weirdos he came up with lmao.

"Making Drama show the feelings of the one doing it", well... Sophie is really having a bad time, I'm so happy that Laala is doing all she can to become a team with her, but Sophie has to something as well on her side if they want this to become a reality, very nice arc so far and I hope it delivers a solid conclusion soon.